Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members.

TOPIC: REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 17:30 #141

• user1146
  • User is blocked
Lizzy wrote:
and lets not forget this damming evidence of controlled demolition and NO planes -

"PULL IT' .........

I don't see any evidence there that there were no planes..?

Besides, if Cheney, Bush and the jews want anything to be claimed by the truthers, hands-down it's got to be "no planes" and "flat earth" since that will make us look like clowns.

Try waking up someone to "9-11 is an inside job" by telling there were "no planes" and they'd walk away laughing and never come back.

There were literally thousands of people there on the streets seeing the planes fly into the buildings. Think they're all into it?

And how did they get the damage on the building looking exactly like the planes flew into them...?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 17:32 #142

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Try waking up someone to "9-11 is an inside job" by telling there were "no planes" and they'd walk away laughing and never come back.

I agree Flare, and if you say Hitler was the good guy you get the same reaction

Doesn't mean it is not true, just not an idea to put in the shop window while trying to gain new converts
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 17:32 by rodin.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 17:40 #143

• user1146
  • User is blocked
rodin wrote:

I agree Flare, and if you say Hitler was the good guy you get the same reaction

Doesn't mean it is not true, just not an idea to put in the shop window while trying to gain new converts

Yes, you are right about the same reaction from people regarding Hitler, but the fact is that there are tons of proof he actually was.
For if one gets to understand the Holocaust was a lie, then the 1 + 1 is fairly easy to make it's a 2.

Regarding the "no-plane" theory there's hardly any (to none) to back it up.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 17:43 #144

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
and lets not forget this damming evidence of controlled demolition and NO planes -

"PULL IT' .........

I don't see any evidence there that there were no planes..?

Besides, if Cheney, Bush and the jews want anything to be claimed by the truthers, hands-down it's got to be "no planes" and "flat earth" since that will make us look like clowns.

There were literally thousands of people there on the streets seeing the planes fly into the buildings. Think they're all into it?

And how did they get the damage on the building looking exactly like the planes flew into them...?

Flare - building 7 was a controlled demolition without planes ...... all the talk that day was about how a small fire was enough for Silverstein to send in a demolition team - wire it up and 'pull it' within hours ........... a complete joke ........even BBC got in deep doo- doo they aired the 'event' was news BEFORE it went down ......LOL
one.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads/reply/208953.html?quote=1

Last Edit: 11 May 2016 17:48 by Lizzy.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 17:47 #145

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Flare accepts no planes hit WTC7 and also that all towers were CD. Its CGI he takes issue with.

Flare, what about the "fade to black" issue?

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 17:55 #146

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
rodin wrote:
Flare accepts no planes hit WTC7 and also that all towers were CD. Its CGI he takes issue with.

Flare, what about the "fade to black" issue?

ah, ok ..I misunderstood ' I don't see any evidence there that there were no planes..? '

www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 19:03 #147

• user1146
  • User is blocked
Like if I didn't know that WTC 7 wasn't hit by a plane... :roll:

The Pentagon also wasn't hit by a plane as you know..

But that is zero proof that the Twin Towers weren't hit by 2 planes, now is it..?

We clearly could see 2 planes flying into the towers from multiple angles + 2 big entry holes on the buildings all the time till collapse.
There were even people standing in those holes waving for Christs sake!

Then, about 1,5 hours later they set the demolition charges off which eventually brought down the towers, which were first hit by the planes.
Later, they took down WTC 7 as well, which wasn't even hit by anything.

Lol, what were you guys thinking..? Thousands upon thousands of eyewitnesses there would have DIRECTLY hit onto the internet telling
there were no planes involved if that wasn't the case.

But no... 6 years later we got this Simon Shack (who operates under a pseudonym name), of which his brother drove around in a Bin Laden car (w.t.f.?!), hit the internet with this ridiculous claim the whole event was CGI incl. the planes. This is obviously set up to ridicule the movement.
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 19:04 by user1146.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 19:34 #148

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Thanks Flare understood - ok ,so you do think planes went into the Towers.
i most certainly do not - I've only ever seen a dozen at most say they saw them and they'd have at least that many ready to testify - some say it just to have been there and want to have have seen it .

The wreckage doesn't support planes - part of an engine they found didn't match the supposed plane and the towers were built like a grid so strong that a plane couldn't wholly disappear into it. The 'nose in / nose out' plane doesn't make sense either , unless digitized .
The debris was cleared under tight security , in haste and why did we keep hearing about the so called highjackers' still being alive ?
A 270 degree corkscrew turn - almost impossible for an ace pilot and these guys were novices apparently.
I've been over this sufficiently to be convinced that were NO planes hit .
The gov . story is still the same that one was hit and left a hole in a field - the other that it was half out the Pentagon - if those are lies , I say why wouldn't the Towers be ?

Thermite - just thermite - a few lackey operatives , faked cell phone calls and a passport in the dust .......... along with "pull it" .

Anyway - it's an issue I'll agree to disagree on - the upshot of it all has so much more import .
If I can get peeps to see it was 'an inside job' - I'm happy with that little victory.

NO planes on 9-11 - goggle it .

NO Planes On 9-11 - Video Results
Conclusive Evidence the 9/11 Planes were NOT REAL
19:29
Conclusive Evidence the 9/11 Planes were NOT REAL
youtube.com
Believe Your Own Eyes - 9/11 - No "Planes" Were Ever Used.mp4
40:43
Believe Your Own Eyes - 9/11 - No "Planes" Were Ever Used.mp4
youtube.com
9/11 No Planes Used - Witnesses Proof Theory - Your ...
9:22
9/11 No Planes Used - Witnesses Proof Theory - Your ...
youtube.com
Retired Expert Pilot John Lear - No Planes Hit the Towers ...
41:48
Retired Expert Pilot John Lear - No Planes Hit the Towers ...
youtube.com

More NO Planes On 9-11 videos
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 19:42 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 19:57 #149

• user1146
  • User is blocked
- The wreckage of the planes was mostly left inside the buildings and pulverized when the towers came down.
(what did you expect..? Most of the planes going past the huge center cores of the towers coming out the other end..? Impossible)

- Nose in / nose out is debunked in the below vid, as you can clearly see the debris/cloud coming out of the tower after impact has
the form of the so called 'nose' the no-planers talk about..

- They didn't make 270 degree corkscrew turns at the Twin Towers; they claim this impossible '270' was only made at the Pentagon:

- The planes at the WTC could have easily been remote controlled by the way. I remember coming back from holidays 2 years later and
the pilot told us on the speaker the plane would fully land on it's boardcomputer; they would only correct the plane if necessary. Well.. if they
had that tech available for commercial airlines then, they damn well had it years before 9-11 already.

- The no plane theory came out in 2007... 6 years after the event. Don't you think a lot of people would have hit to the internet before that time
who were actually there on the ground if there weren't any planes?
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 20:50 by user1146.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 21:18 #150

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
ok Flares - yes , it was about 2007-8 when I came across it . It sounded a bit fantastic at first but then I cam to believe.
The phone call from the cabin was a fake .
These strip club, coke snorting, little Cessna flying , cia lackeys high jacked 4 planes - no way . The grid on those Towers was constructed to be impervious to airline accidents.
No cops or firefighters ever mention planes .

this is a good one - some physics

All the same Flares - lets' just agree to disagree - we agree on so much else.
Last Edit: 11 May 2016 21:47 by Lizzy.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 11 May 2016 22:32 #151

• user1146
  • User is blocked
Yea, I also don't believe those guys were flying those 2 planes into the WTC; I think they were remotely controlled or homing in on beacons in the buildings like a cruise missile.

The explosions coming from the Towers are consistent with planes flying into the towers... if you put the below vid on 00:16, you can see the plane fly into the building from the left and see fire appear on the other side first. You even see a piece flying far away to the right, out of the building:

Looks to me that's only possible if something with high speed moved into it... and you don't see anything coming out like that of the left side of the building.

"No cops or firefighters ever mention planes" you say... well... here's a firefighter mentioning a plane flying into the towers:

Here's a video in which you can see an airplane wheel on the ground, sealed off by policemen... and hundreds of ppl on the streets running away:

According to Gaia these were all 'crisis actors' in stead of ppl seeing planes fly into the building and eventually come crashing down... :roll:

Anyway... let's agree to disagree then, since we both know the tribe was responsible.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 12 May 2016 07:30 #152

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Ya know, it's not inconceivable somethng radio controlled hit the towers and CGI was used on newsreels, because what hit the towers was not as per official narrative....

It's also possible the ejected objects were part of the set up, remember reports of heavy machinery being moved about? After all fireworks can be directional etc. Shaped charges, etc

The fireman is a witness, never as strong as forensic evidence

Wheel - has it been positively identified as being from the plane? There was an engine lying on the pavement looked much smaller than should have been

www.rense.com/general64/wth.htm

Definite planted evidence

www.rense.com/general63/ident.htm

etc etc

Third, they are enforced

Last Edit: 12 May 2016 07:48 by rodin.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 12 May 2016 21:06 #153

• user1146
  • User is blocked
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 13 May 2016 12:20 #154

• Exorcist
rodin wrote:
Ya know, it's not inconceivable somethng radio controlled hit the towers and CGI was used on newsreels, because what hit the towers was not as per official narrative....

It's also possible the ejected objects were part of the set up, remember reports of heavy machinery being moved about? After all fireworks can be directional etc. Shaped charges, etc

Wheel - has it been positively identified as being from the plane? There was an engine lying on the pavement looked much smaller than should have been

etc etc

Seems very rusty to me..... :arowup:

Which $crapyard did they source it from?...:wissl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 13 May 2016 18:50 #155

• user1146
  • User is blocked
Exorcist wrote:

Hm, looks in perfect shape to me.

Probably could hang it under a new plane as good as new.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 13 May 2016 19:19 #156

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
rodin wrote:

etc etc

That Murray St sign surely had to be 86.3 in (2.19 m) in length. :larf:

Or apart from pulverisation of skyscrapers, those office "fires" also shrank virtually indestructible Rolls Royce engines. Some magic physics we've "seen" that sunny Tuesday in September... :hahano:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 13 May 2016 19:48 #157

• user1146
  • User is blocked
^^ It's probably a piece of the engine, like the combustor or something:

Or what did you guys expect after the whole plane when through the egg-cutter?

Find the complete engine with the fan and hull attached nicely on the ground like below?

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 13 May 2016 22:33 #158

• Exorcist

Here's a 2016 Google Earth Street View of the same Street Lamp Post with the new Murray St sign attached at the junction of Murray St./Greenwich St..
Note the Mocking Talmudic Pi$$Take on the poster fixed to the Kiosk erected post 911.

"WINGING IT"
IS NOT AN EMERGENCY PLAN

ie.....planted evidence and/or faked imagery was carefully prepared in the planning stage......

Orientation info for Women Drivers in VolksWagens.....:larf:.....WTC direction to the left along Greenwich St.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 14 May 2016 03:28 by Exorcist.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 13 May 2016 23:37 #159

• user1146
  • User is blocked
Here's a real Talmudic pisstake @ Ground Zero:

The 'eye' opens up only 1 time a year on September the eleventh at the moment the attacks occured.

REQUEST FOR RESEARCH THREADS WITH SEPARATE COMMENTS THREADS 14 May 2016 01:54 #160

• Exorcist

Further evidence the Engine photo was faked before 911 in preparation for the event.

They incompletely "Dustifeyed out" part of one of the white Zebra Crossing lines.
(Bold for Flare....lol)........ :arowup:....regarding his previous post.

Top image :arowup: from Rense site:

http://www.rense.com/general64/wth.htm

Edit

The designer of the "Ocular" WTC Train Station, Santiago Calatrava (Flare's post #159) is, according to Wiki, Jewish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Calatrava
Calatrava has designed a neofuturistic railway station, the World Trade Center Transportation Hub, at the rebuilt World Trade Center in New York City. The new PATH station and the associated transit and retail complex opened on March 3, 2016, seven years behind schedule, at a cost of $4 billion, twice the original budget.[3] More than $1 billion of those costs went to administrative costs and the decision to build around the 1 line of the New York City Subway.

Job$ 4 da Boy$?????
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 14 May 2016 03:24 by Exorcist.