Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 01 May 2018 16:53 #61

• user1146
  • User is blocked
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Don't know if they're photo shopped. But it does seem there's definately something off with Michael Obama. :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 01 May 2018 17:00 #62

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Don't know if they're photo shopped. But it does seem there's definately something off with Michael Obama. :chuckle:

If there's something "off" with Michael Obama, it's not beyond the realms of possibly that some Hollywood "men" are women and
some Hollywood "women" are men.

I'm pleased to see you're being more open-minded about the subject :chuckle:

Matt Damon ... who knows?

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 01 May 2018 17:01 by Roastie.

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 01 May 2018 19:07 #63

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
All these celebrities raising their children gender neutral, flaunting Masonic and Illuminati symbolism, and praising the NWO. I wonder where they get this ideas from. How and who turns them onto this stuff? And what about all the celebrities coming out of the closet about all kinds of abuse, and what about all the stars getting whacked?

Oh shoot, I just dived into another rabbit hole :facepalm:
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 01 May 2018 20:19 #64

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Hollywood’s Charlize Theron adopted her son, Jackson, from her home country of South Africa back in 2012, but it seems as though the now-5-year-old boy is transitioning into a female. New photos have surfaced of the 41-year-old actress out and about with Jackson that show him wearing leggings, pink Uggs and braid extensions.

Paparazzi previously caught Jackson with his mom sporting a pink tutu and ballet flats like his adopted little sister.

Just this past Halloween, the internet exploded after Charlize let him dress up as Elsa from Disney’s Frozen.

www.bet.com/style/2017/01/20/charlize-theron_s-son-is-transitioning.html

Charlize Theron and her son, Jackson

Last Edit: 01 May 2018 20:27 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 01 May 2018 21:09 #65

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
But when raise your child with healthy conservative values the government will take your child way

Thousands of children are being Sacrificed for Blood Libel every day

You can't fix stupid

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 01 May 2018 21:44 #66

• user1146
  • User is blocked
Roastie wrote:
If there's something "off" with Michael Obama, it's not beyond the realms of possibly that some Hollywood "men" are women and some Hollywood "women" are men.

That's the slippery slope.

Fact that Mike Obama is a bit off doesn't say all the rest of the celebrities are transgenders.

Some could be, or perhaps not.

I'm more inclined to see this as a mindfuck conspiracy like flat earth.

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 02 May 2018 12:21 #67

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
All these celebrities raising their children gender neutral, flaunting Masonic and Illuminati symbolism, and praising the NWO. I wonder where they get this ideas from. How and who turns them onto this stuff? And what about all the celebrities coming out of the closet about all kinds of abuse, and what about all the stars getting whacked?

Oh shoot, I just dived into another rabbit hole :facepalm:

Be warned, there are many of these people down that rabbit hole.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 02 May 2018 17:56 #68

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Looking at those pictures of Charlize Theron and her son I would say she is probably pimping him/her out as the latest exotic attraction at the local Hollywood paedophile party held regularly at Steven Spielberg's house....... She gets to be top-witch and queen of the revels and gets given bonus astral power pills for getting all the dirty old bankers excited when they thought they'd seen and done everything.

Just an opinion, not an assertion.
You might be on to something
You can't fix stupid

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 03 May 2018 00:16 #69

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I was thinking similar things... if not a baphomet right now for their 'eyes wide shut' parties, perhaps being groomed to be one in the future. But right now wouldnt suprise me... it would be passed off as the child 'being free to express his gender identitiy and sexuality' .. or some shit.

Hollywierd can be a sick place, its also definitely a very useful tool for the luciferian globalists as far as their programming agendas go, which is why 'woke' people should boycott... just dont give em your fiat where possible.

Damaged people gravitate to there, those who are both best at their craft and understanding what their masters want float to the top, and end up in the public spotlight... the controllers want the proles to emulate them, and this includes dressing up their pre-pubescent children in clothing of the opposite sex.

Voice concerns and you are called a hater.

I used to look up to these people many many years ago, until i realised they are part of the implementation of the controllers agendas.

Many (most) actors have one or more of the following... great charisma, highly intelligent and good looking... which why they are so effective at entracing the populace.

Incidentally, i recall that Charlize Therons mother killed her husband (charlize's father)... i cant remember the details and im not going to go look it up... but if im recalling correctly, theres some ingredients for a messed up soul right there. I might be remembering wrong, but its just what i remember reading once.

ok rant over :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 03 May 2018 14:41 #70

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
The 'official' off repeated story is that Charlize Theron's mother killed Charlize's father in the presence of Charlize and that he was abusive (a monster) and it was done in self defense, her mother was not charged or convicted or even really investigated. They were taken at their word as to what happened, (and still are in the media). The police may have been paid off which was not usual in South Africa at the time if you had the means.

After having delved more into what information was available, some time ago, on her father's death, I came to the conclusion that there is at least a possibility that it was Charlize who murdered her father with her mother taking responsibility for it. The investigation was squashed, no charges were laid.. Keeping in mind that Charles Theron was shot four times, reportedly in the back and upper arm

Not doing a search (right now) for previous more detailed info (it was hard to find) but the below touches on it.

quick quote:
It was the swinging 60s and Charles Theron had fallen hard for the young Gerda Maritz. They married when she was 18 years-old and Charlize, their only child, came along a few years later in 1975. Fast forward fifteen or so years to June of 1991, and he was dead. And for years and years, the model and budding actress maintained the story of a rural, idyllic childhood, saying that her father had been killed in a car crash. That was simply not the case. For whatever reason, it was a lie, a misrepresentation. Then, the story broke: Charlize's mother Gerda had shot and killed her husband. To the surprise of some, she was never prosecuted. It was then that the seemingly permanent rift between Charlize and her mother and her father's relatives ripped the once close family unit apart. More of that later.

JAIL BAIT TEEN MODEL

In the 1990s, there weren't many tickets out of South Africa for a girl like Charlize. Education? Forget it. She didn't even finish high school. So, when a modeling competition gave the teen a chance to go to Milan and model, she got up and left home for Italy and the beginnings of fame and fortune, mostly living on her own. Jeremy Gordin, the former editor of South African Playboy, tells the tale of his early encounter with the teenage model and her mom. According to South Africa's Mail & Guardian, "In 1994, she and her mother, Gerda, walked into his office to present her portfolio with a view to securing a spot as the magazine’s first Playmate. Gordin was about to break the news that the publisher had rejected her as 'clearly not well-endowed enough' when she whipped off her T-shirt, under which she wore no bra." She got the job. How proud mom must have been.

THE TRASHING OF CHARLES THERON

By the time teenage model Charlize posed for a series of provocative, edgy black and white shots, Charles Theron had been dead for several years. And the story put out (by guess who) was that he had been physically abusive to both his wife and daughter. Mother and daughter told (and still tell) the tale of an alcoholic and abusive man with a nasty, violent streak, a man who would disappear for days on end. The story from his family? If anybody had a violent streak, it was Gerda. Charlize has since backtracked on the abuse story and claimed the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father was only "verbal". (Yet even this has been disputed by the Theron family's frail matriarch, Bettie.)

And his family's view? If there was a sharp-tongued, likely-to-lash-out parent, it was (you guessed it) Gerda. And we already know about Gerda's paid up membership in the "spare the rod spoil the child brigade".

THE KILLING OF HER FATHER - THE MOVIE STAR VERSION

Gerda and Charlize were a kind of joined-at-the-hip dynamic duo who preferred going to the movies over Charles' love of socializing with his friends and family. It's June of 1991 and 15-year-old Charlize's version of what happened on the night Charles died goes something like this:

She had just come back home from boarding school and that night in June of 1991, Charles came home drunk, shouting and threatening to kill both Charlize and her mother. Gerda grabbed a gun and (she and Charlize say) shot in self-defense. That was their story and they are, to this day, still sticking to it.

Strangely, Charlize's statement to police went missing for a time and only resurfaced when a writer started researching the case. Cover up, some have said. The case was never prosecuted.

THE KILLING OF HER FATHER - KILLER WOMEN VERSION

South African writer Chris Karsten, published Killer Women: Fatal South African Females in 2007. And one of the stories he tells is of the killing of Charles Theron. Aided and abetted by the Theron family, he tells the tale of a meek and mild-mannered man who was under the thumb of his wife, a man who adored his daughter, worked hard, albeit one that enjoyed a drink or two or three. His family thinks he suspected Gerda of having an affair. And on that night in June, they admit there were words between the two, but deny the tale of the drunken, gun wielding man intent on murder.

Some say the fact that part of the file on Charles Theron's shooting disappeared is suspicious in and of itself. The story told by Charlize and Gerda is at odds with what Danie Theron and other members of his family say happened. Writer Chris Karsten was told that Gerda had threatened the Theron clan with a lawsuit if they talked. And for a long time, they didn't. Eventually, Charles' siblings, Elsa and Danie, talked, as did their mother Bettie.

Stage Mother Gerda

At 4-years-old, Charlize wanted to dance. So Gerda got her dancing lessons. When she wanted to draw, Gerda got her art lessons. Reports are that daddy Charles ferried his princess back and forth to school in a motorized cart. While the marriage remained a battle ground, nothing was too good for young Charlize. Gerda's goal was to shape the young girl into a star.

What Gerda told police

Gerda told police her drunk and aggressive husband had threatened to shoot her and Charlize.

"I simply started firing at him. I don't know how many times. I saw him fall. When I turned around I saw his brother behind me and instinctively I fired another shot in his direction. His brother fell down."

Elsa was the first person to arrive at the bloody scene, where she found Charles lying on his stomach.

His glasses were broken and he was still breathing. Gerda stood in the kitchen in her nightdress. Charlize was weeping under a blanket.

The official cause of death was "bleeding due to gunshot wounds to upper body and arm".

No charges were ever brought against Gerda.

Several critical questions have yet to be answered.

"If Charles was on his way to get the shotgun in the gun safe in their main bedroom, as Gerda claimed, why was his body found next to the bed near the entrance to their en suite bathroom? He was walking past the safe towards the bathroom when he was shot," she said.

"Also, when his clothes were returned to me after the autopsy, I discovered the keys to the safe in his pockets. Would he not have had the keys in his hand if he'd planned to retrieve the shotgun?"

In her statement to police at the time, she said her son "had always been Gerda's subordinate and described her daughter-in-law as "hot-tempered", "outspoken" and even accusing her of being violent towards Charles.

"My son was never, as far as I know, violent towards her. She, on the other hand, was very violent towards him," said Bettie.

The family also dispute Charlize's claim that he left them bankrupt, pointing out that the business he and Gerda built up together, leasing earth- moving machinery, was highly successful.

"She [Gerda] and Charlize inherited millions from Charles," said Bettie.

"Charles worshipped Charlize but since the shooting she has never had a good word for him. Gerda always treated our family as white trash.

www.therichest.com/shocking/15-secrets-from-her-childhood-charlize-theron-doesnt-want-you-to-know/

Her father's body (he was still breathing) was found next to the bed near the entrance to the en suite bathroom, if I remember correctly, Charlize was in close proximity to the body with a blanket over her head (she was a teenager.. 15 years old.. not a small child), her mother was in the kitchen Her father was shot in the back and found on his stomach, as stated, there was no real investigation and no charges laid.
Last Edit: 03 May 2018 18:41 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Guest1041, Coldrum

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 19 Aug 2018 12:31 #71

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
All those men being castrated .... are mentally insane imo.

In the United Kingdom, the taxpayer pays for these operations.

‘Changing sex on NHS is too easy’

Says Matthew Attonley, who regrets transgender op

He says: “Gender altering treatment shrinks the penis and testicles down tothe size of a baby’s. It’s basically chemical castration."

"Sex ops reached a record high last year (2014) with the NHS carrying out 172 —nearly double the 83 of a decade earlier — costing taxpayers at least £2million. "

www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/119148/changing-sex-on-nhs-is-too-easy/

I'm sure there are many more cases in 2018.

Another depopulation tool.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Exorcist

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 20 Aug 2018 04:47 #72

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
Topic: Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future

But they won't be able to have babies will they, so there's no future for them there..:)
About 30 years ago I answered a lonely hearts advert by a woman named 'Zoe'; we exchanged a number of letters and photos, she was a Counsellor Troi lookalike but I sensed something wasn't quite right...
Then she confirmed my suspicions by dropping a bombshell saying she used to be a male gas fitter with British Gas, and told me all the gory details of her op to change her into a woman, something about "peeling the penis like a banana and tucking the loose ends up inside the abdomen, and how she was having electrolysis to remove her stubbly beard growth" .
That killed my interest in her stone dead, so I politely wrote back saying "I'm sorry, but my DNA is only programmed to respond sexually to women who have always been women"
She ranted back about my "small-mindedness and lack of understanding blah blah ", and we went our separate ways without ever meeting..:)
PS- I just found this pic of her on the net (she's the one on the left). Dunno who the bloke is or if she's told the poor slob her little secret..

Last Edit: 20 Aug 2018 04:52 by Ugh.

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 20 Aug 2018 13:09 #73

And here we have a picture of the 'happy couple' taken at a much later date, with Mrs Ugh, Davina (formerly locally known as Dave) preparing a duck Salad lunch in the background.. Mr Ugh, Spike, (formerly locally known as Betty) is a keen hunter. Don't Dave & Betty just make a lovely couple!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2018 13:32 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Roastie, Ugh

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 20 Aug 2018 13:11 #74

Sorry Roastie, I couldn't resist. :chuckle:

Back on topic now.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 20 Aug 2018 13:35 #75

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
And here we have a picture of the 'happy couple' taken at a much later date, with Mrs Ugh, Davina (formerly locally known as Dave) preparing a duck Salad lunch in the background.. Mr Ugh, Spike, (formerly locally known as Betty) is a keen hunter. Don't Dave & Betty just make a lovely couple!

Transgender duck or chicken probably from Trans and Spenders. (((Marks and Spencers)))

Last Edit: 20 Aug 2018 13:39 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Exorcist, Ugh

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 20 Aug 2018 13:57 #76

• Exorcist
Ugh wrote:
Topic: Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future

But they won't be able to have babies will they, so there's no future for them there..:)
About 30 years ago I answered a lonely hearts advert by a woman named 'Zoe'; we exchanged a number of letters and photos, she was a Counsellor Troi lookalike but I sensed something wasn't quite right...
Then she confirmed my suspicions by dropping a bombshell saying she used to be a male gas fitter with British Gas, and told me all the gory details of her op to change her into a woman, something about "peeling the penis like a banana and tucking the loose ends up inside the abdomen, and how she was having electrolysis to remove her stubbly beard growth" .
That killed my interest in her stone dead, so I politely wrote back saying "I'm sorry, but my DNA is only programmed to respond sexually to women who have always been women"
She ranted back about my "small-mindedness and lack of understanding blah blah ", and we went our separate ways without ever meeting..:)
PS- I just found this pic of her on the net (she's the one on the left). Dunno who the bloke is or if she's told the poor slob her little secret..

The bloke on the right is probably SteamRoller……. :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 20 Aug 2018 17:11 #77

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
After Zoe told me she used to be a man, the thought briefly crossed my mind that if I was giving her a good shagging would I really care?
But no, we holy men don't do "shagging trannies", as the very thought is distasteful and totally against our perfect DNA programming..:)
(PS- I'm not just singling out trannies, for example I could never want to shag a black female either, I'm not like Prince Harry)

Last Edit: 20 Aug 2018 17:15 by Ugh.

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 18 Sep 2018 13:53 #78

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Wake up and smell the coffee.

Why now are they doing this?

I don't know the answer.

It's clearly evident the powers that be support transgenderism.

It's in your face, day in day out.

Serena Williams is a man, I'm 99.9% sure.

They want to obliterate male and female. In Orwell's 1984 it will be a sex crime for heterosexuals to have relationships. If you look into sex crime 1984 you will only find the Eurthymics song, which was promoted by Richard Branson. The Director of he film didn't want Annie Lennox and co.

"Virgin Films (formerly part of the Virgin Group), who financed the film, commissioned the British rock/pop duo Eurythmics to produce the music for the soundtrack. Radford objected to Virgin's insistence on using the more pop-oriented electronic Eurythmics music, as the traditional orchestral score originally intended for the film had been composed entirely by Dominic Muldowney a few months earlier.

Against Radford's wishes, Virgin exercised their right of final cut and replaced Muldowney's musical cues with the new Eurythmics contributions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four_(1984_film)

Last Edit: 18 Sep 2018 13:55 by Roastie.

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 18 Sep 2018 15:55 #79

I dunno, Roastie? He/she is certainly very big framed and muscular for a woman though, yes. It wouldn't really surprise me that much if 'she' was a man?
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2018 15:56 by Return of Zorro.

Transsexualism and Transgenderism is the future 18 Sep 2018 18:40 #80

• Sword And Hammer
  • Social- Nationalist
Transsexualism, transgenderism, and homosexuality are forms of mental illness.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.