Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Few short questions for Truthspoon

Few short questions for Truthspoon 06 Jan 2021 14:32 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
Get a life you sad prick
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Few short questions for Truthspoon 02 Feb 2021 01:05 #2

• professor
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
I have the following few questions for Guest1041:

How do you think it's perfectly fine when having a debate to find out the Truth on a certain subject, to:

1. Flatout refuse to look into any new evidence which is being presented?

2. Just go on talking negatively about the subject you just refused to look into any new evidence for?

And the following questions:

3. Now if you would be sitting in court being falsely accused of murder, what would you think if the judge would just flatout dismiss any new evidence which might exonerate you and sentences you to life in prison in stead?

4. Do you think that would be fair?

Looking forward to your response.

I have a question for you flare. Why do you ban me. is it because I may have spoke of how much I would like to see niggers dead? I am open to any alternatives you have as soon as you lift my ban in the rest of the forum. Then pick one of my threads anywhere, under any username that I might have used, and tell me all about it.

Few short questions for Truthspoon 02 Jan 2022 12:34 #3

Well.

I'm back....and I'm not a Jew. Never have been. Love a bacon sarnie and have no Jewish family as far as I know....

Not staying....reason I left is because all everyone does here is bitch and bite and gossip.

Seeing that shit rolled out about me being a Jew was the last straw.... why would I want to be here?

Just dealing with shit like that from some silly old bag who thought she had something on me.

I've explained the situation many times....... Why I thought I might have had Jewish ancestors....

Because I was being recruited by the Illuminati and they're Jewish thing, as far as I knew then.....also my Grandfather had what I thought was Jewish middle name Reuben.....

And that's all it was.... This is all I told Lizzie...someone I thought was a friend and who I had known for ages.....

Apparently a bit of tasty gossip and the chance to bring a man down was more important that friendship....

But that's your whamen for you.

Right...is that that? Can I go now?
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2022 11:34 by The Return of Truthspoon.

Few short questions for Truthspoon 05 Jan 2022 14:37 #4

I've got a new book out Flare. I refer to WInston Churchill and his family's historical relationship with 'financiers', his pivotal role in the creation of the 'State of Israel' and the role of 'Chancellor of the Exchequer' in the UK, which is basically a middle man between the Rothschilds and the British Government. The Chancellor, as de-facto 'vice-Prime-Minister' is the one who negotiates Rothschild credit for the Bank of England and must convince the government to unfold the Rothschild agenda if they want any money.....

www.truthspoon.com/2022/01/winston-churchill-history-of-man-who.html

Among the owners of Bank of England stock was one Solomon de Medina, the first Jew to be knighted and who had come to England with William of Orange as army contractor to William III. He too possessed an extensive intelligence network which was much better than the government’s. John Churchill, ancestor of Winston Churchill was said to be much in debt to Solomon’s intelligence network for his victories against the French King Louis XIV and his extensive campaigns in Europe, in addition to receiving funding for his campaigns and provisions for his troops from him. Like the Cromwell’s family ongoing relationship with international merchants and bankers the Churchill family, culminating of course in the life of Winston Churchill, effectively became servants of internationalist Zionist interests to the detriment of European and British interests.

The result of what historian David Irving calls ‘Churchill’s War’ was the loss of the British empire, and the destruction of Europe and massive loss of life and the creation of the state of Israel. Hitler had sued for peace and promised he was committed to the continuance of the British Empire and would use his armies to defend it provided he would be given a free-hand in the East to deal with the international threat of Communism, but the war had been arranged by the very forces behind the creation of Communism and the timeline of revolution, the murder of Christian monarchs, the destruction of the Christian religion and the massacres of large numbers of Christian people under one pretext or the other.

William D Rubinstein in an article for the Jewish Historical Society of England describes Churchill as:

“..among the best friends the Jews ever had as a British political leader..” which is high praise since the bar of British leaders historically serving Jewish interests is pretty high indeed. He is further described as: “an absolutely consistent supporter of the Jews and of Zionism throughout his lengthy career.” Churchill’s father Lord Randolph Churchill was friends with the Rothschild banking dynasty and his son Winston was friends with James and Dorothy de Rothschild.

In his book Churchill and the Jews, Martin Gilbert quotes a popular clubland jibe of the time that Randolph Churchill only had Jewish friends and goes on to portray how closely intertwined the Churchill and Rothschild families had become: the young Churchill being classmates with the young Nathaniel Rothschild at Harrow school and it seemed that throughout his early life the Rothschild families were to be relied upon to help Winston and he wrote in a letter to his mother how he wished to work as a newspaper war-correspondent: ‘Lord Rothschild would be the person to arrange this for me’. His finances were also managed and investments made for him by another Jew, Sir Ernest Cassel at no charge. Throughout his early life Cassel continually made gifts to Churchill of money, shares and even a library for his London flat. It is clear from this relationship that Churchill even at this early stage in is life was a kept-man and totally dependent on Jews for his career and finances.

At 27 Churchill became MP for North West Manchester where he represented a constituency with a majority of Jews and campaigned vociferously and wrote a letter against a bill to prevent Jewish exiles coming from Tsarist Russia. The Sun newspaper at the time alleged that Churchill had been specifically instructed by his friend Lord Rothschild to write the letter. Major Williams Evans-Gordon, one of the Grand Committee members on the creation of the bill stated that Churchill: “was faithfully carrying out the instructions he had received for the party for which he was acting.”

Despite having a habit of losing elections, and moving from the Conservative to Liberal party and later, back again, in order to fuel his ambitions, Churchill found himself being shuffled into a safe Liberal seat and in 1910 was made home-secretary. There is something of the hidden hand moving the Winston Churchill chess-piece into ever higher positions of power despite having no qualifications or apparent aptitude for any of the roles except, and solely perhaps, his adoration and defence of the Jewish people along with his friendship with the Rothschilds.

Churchill’s conveniently positioned hand seemed to be present at every stage in the growing effort to establish a Jewish homeland in the Middle-East. For instance, he ensured that the arch-Zionist Theodor Herzl’s son Hans was naturalised a British citizen at the start of World War 1; Churchill had also signed the naturalisation papers of Chaim Weizmann, a Jewish chemist who was instrumental in the creation of the state of Israel by creating new techniques of agriculture and went on to become the first president of Israel and according to conventional history, it was he who convinced the United States to recognise the state of Israel. It is far more likely that this is just historical embroidery to add to his image since we can surmise that by this time, after world revolutions and two deliberately engineered world wars the creation of Israel was already a foregone conclusion, it only needed the tireless activity of bought and paid for agents like Churchill to make it happen.

Lenin was almost the only leader of the central committee to not be of explicitly Jewish origin although declassified KGB files revealed that Lenin’s maternal grandfather was Jewish. Martin Gilbert does not shy away from the prominent part the Jews had played in the rise of Bolshevism and the Russian Revolution and quotes Churchill stating ‘Bolshevism is a Jewish movement’ and Gilbert writes “he knew the significant part individual Jews had played in establishing and maintain the Bolshevik regime.” Churchill also wrote in a 1920 article for British newspaper The Illustrated Sunday Herald entitled: Zionism versus Bolshevism, a Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People, that Jews held a prominent role in the Soviet machinery and listed the Jews who held real power and the names of those non-Jews whom they presided over and that the ‘prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combatting Counter-Revolution (the CHEKA) has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases, by Jewesses.’ Although Felix Dzerkinsky, the head of the CHEKA and one of the architects of the Red Terror, was only half Jewish through his father, although like so many of the primary Soviets like Stalin, his wife Zofia was Jewish.

Churchill also noted that Jewish businesses and places of worship had been exempted from the fury the Bolsheviks had meted out to Christian Russians and noted that there was a danger that people may begin to associate Jews with the crimes of Bolshevism. Churchill was strongly under the impression that there were ‘good Jews and bad Jews’ and indeed, this was one of the subheadings of his article; he didn’t see, or chose not to see, that all of their activities were actually part of one continuous all-encompassing world agenda. Had this not been the case then perhaps the Soviet Union would not have been the first country to officially recognise the state of Israel.

In 1922 the Liberal Party lost the general election and Churchill lost his hitherto safe Liberal seat at Dundee and was reduced to scrabbling around trying to make himself relevant again and finding a way back into the House of Commons. At this time, he had acquired the well-earned reputation that during the war he had done the bidding of rich Jews for nefarious purposes. Lord Alfred Douglas accused Churchill of being involved in a scam to misrepresent the results of the Battle of Jutland in 1916 in order to drive down the stock market and purchase stock; Churchill then delivered a second message representing the outcome of the battle in much more positive terms, driving up the price of the stocks which had lately been driven down and purchased by Churchill’s Jewish conspirators and then sold for enormous profit.

Churchill was saved from total political eclipse by his Jewish owners when vice-president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews and chairman of British Shell, Robert Waley Cohen chose him to act as an intermediary with the government between the merger of two oil companies, one of which was owned by the British government (indeed it was Churchill who had ten years previously negotiated its purchase): the Anglo-Persian Oil Company.

No doubt everybody got kickbacks and was happy and Churchill found himself back in favour and after losing yet another election, was gifted the safe Conservative seat of Epping and was promptly made Chancellor of the Exchequer. One can now understand what might have qualified Winston Churchill, and perhaps any Chancellor of the Exchequer of the United Kingdom, to this high-office: a close and intimate friendship with the Rothschilds. Former Chancellor George Osborne had a close friendship with Nat Rothschild, so too did Peter Mendelsohn, the Minister without portfolio under Tony Blair’s Labour administration who, like Churchill with his repeated failures and scandals, was somehow always placed back on the politics chessboard despite being universally unpopular and even suspected of some of the worst possible crimes against children.

There was a period during the first term of Blair’s New Labour government during which there was said to have been a paedophile minister in the Blair government but all subsequent reporting had been hit with a government D notice making it a matter of national security that the story be squashed. Incidentally Mendelsohn was also close friends with disgraced Jewish paedophile and blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein.

Norman Lamont before becoming Chancellor under John Major’s Conservative premiership had worked for NM Rothschild bank in London and became director of Rothschild Asset Management. It seems clear to me that the role of Chancellor of Exchequer is to serve as a medium between the Rothschilds and the British government and to ensure that Jewish money continues to flow into the Bank of England. Prior to this, and the earliest Chancellor I remember from my lifetime was Nigel Lawson, himself born to a wealthy Jewish family heavily involved in world finance with his father the owner of a London commodity trading firm and his mother from a family of stockbrokers. Perhaps this might be the easiest way to convince people of the Jewish domination of the British economy, have them spend a cursory couple of minutes researching the background and career of the average British Chancellor of the Exchequer.

It was Mayer Amschel Rothschild who in 1815 said:

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!” because of course he knew that if he had control of the nation’s money supply he could use this power to dictate its laws since the threat of removing the money supply from a country would lead to a complete social and economic breakdown and who knows what kind of promises and favours and agendas are even now being secretly followed in order to ensure that the Jewish bankers continue to supply the countries with the sustenance they need to effectively maintain social continuity and not lapse into chaos and anarchy.

Prime-ministers must effectively appeal to the Chancellor to approve their spending plans, and although Chancellors do tend to be financially wealthy themselves, it is not their money which they are spending, it is money which must be approved by the Bank of England which means we return to the realm of mysterious and unknown stockholders, if we recall, many of whom were Jewish at the time of the Bank’s creation.
This relationship was exposed in an investigation into David Cameron potentially illegally lobbying current Chancellor Rishi Sunak to provide loans to bail-out a failing investment company Greensill Capital which Cameron worked for as an ‘advisor’.

The text message revealed the workings of the UK economy and how indeed the Chancellor of the Exchequer is an agent for the Bank of England and presumably can only make spending and loan requests to them for approval:

Mr Sunak’s second reply to David Cameron dated 23 April:

"Hi David, apologies for the delay. I think the proposals in the end did require a change to the Market Notice but I have pushed the team to explore an alternative with the Bank that might work. No guarantees, but the Bank are currently looking at it and Charles should be in touch. Best, Rishi."

In 1929 the Conservatives lost the election to Labour and Churchill was out on his ear again but he devoted the next three months to a propaganda tour of America and Canada trying to drum up support for a Jewish national home in Palestine, through speeches, lunch engagements, newspaper and magazine articles.

Churchill worked tirelessly for the creation of the state of Israel and appealed to the House of Commons to reverse a decision by the House of Lords not to pursue the Balfour declaration as a matter of government policy: the Balfour Declaration had been enshrined in a white paper which Churchill himself had drawn up and submitted to the League of Nations. Martin Gilbert summarises the importance of Churchill’s central role in the creation of the state of Israel:

“With Churchill’s active and persistent support, the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine had become a reality.”
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2022 15:12 by The Return of Truthspoon.

Few short questions for Truthspoon 07 Jan 2022 11:37 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I have a message for Truthspoon in a PM.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Few short questions for Truthspoon 07 Jan 2022 17:54 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
The Return of Truthspoon wrote:
I've got a new book out Flare. I refer to WInston Churchill and his family's historical relationship with 'financiers', his pivotal role in the creation of the 'State of Israel' and the role of 'Chancellor of the Exchequer' in the UK, which is basically a middle man between the Rothschilds and the British Government. The Chancellor, as de-facto 'vice-Prime-Minister' is the one who negotiates Rothschild credit for the Bank of England and must convince the government to unfold the Rothschild agenda if they want any money.....

www.truthspoon.com/2022/01/winston-churchill-history-of-man-who.html

Among the owners of Bank of England stock was one Solomon de Medina, the first Jew to be knighted and who had come to England with William of Orange as army contractor to William III. He too possessed an extensive intelligence network which was much better than the government’s. John Churchill, ancestor of Winston Churchill was said to be much in debt to Solomon’s intelligence network for his victories against the French King Louis XIV and his extensive campaigns in Europe, in addition to receiving funding for his campaigns and provisions for his troops from him. Like the Cromwell’s family ongoing relationship with international merchants and bankers the Churchill family, culminating of course in the life of Winston Churchill, effectively became servants of internationalist Zionist interests to the detriment of European and British interests.

The result of what historian David Irving calls ‘Churchill’s War’ was the loss of the British empire, and the destruction of Europe and massive loss of life and the creation of the state of Israel. Hitler had sued for peace and promised he was committed to the continuance of the British Empire and would use his armies to defend it provided he would be given a free-hand in the East to deal with the international threat of Communism, but the war had been arranged by the very forces behind the creation of Communism and the timeline of revolution, the murder of Christian monarchs, the destruction of the Christian religion and the massacres of large numbers of Christian people under one pretext or the other.

William D Rubinstein in an article for the Jewish Historical Society of England describes Churchill as:

“..among the best friends the Jews ever had as a British political leader..” which is high praise since the bar of British leaders historically serving Jewish interests is pretty high indeed. He is further described as: “an absolutely consistent supporter of the Jews and of Zionism throughout his lengthy career.” Churchill’s father Lord Randolph Churchill was friends with the Rothschild banking dynasty and his son Winston was friends with James and Dorothy de Rothschild.

In his book Churchill and the Jews, Martin Gilbert quotes a popular clubland jibe of the time that Randolph Churchill only had Jewish friends and goes on to portray how closely intertwined the Churchill and Rothschild families had become: the young Churchill being classmates with the young Nathaniel Rothschild at Harrow school and it seemed that throughout his early life the Rothschild families were to be relied upon to help Winston and he wrote in a letter to his mother how he wished to work as a newspaper war-correspondent: ‘Lord Rothschild would be the person to arrange this for me’. His finances were also managed and investments made for him by another Jew, Sir Ernest Cassel at no charge. Throughout his early life Cassel continually made gifts to Churchill of money, shares and even a library for his London flat. It is clear from this relationship that Churchill even at this early stage in is life was a kept-man and totally dependent on Jews for his career and finances.

At 27 Churchill became MP for North West Manchester where he represented a constituency with a majority of Jews and campaigned vociferously and wrote a letter against a bill to prevent Jewish exiles coming from Tsarist Russia. The Sun newspaper at the time alleged that Churchill had been specifically instructed by his friend Lord Rothschild to write the letter. Major Williams Evans-Gordon, one of the Grand Committee members on the creation of the bill stated that Churchill: “was faithfully carrying out the instructions he had received for the party for which he was acting.”

Despite having a habit of losing elections, and moving from the Conservative to Liberal party and later, back again, in order to fuel his ambitions, Churchill found himself being shuffled into a safe Liberal seat and in 1910 was made home-secretary. There is something of the hidden hand moving the Winston Churchill chess-piece into ever higher positions of power despite having no qualifications or apparent aptitude for any of the roles except, and solely perhaps, his adoration and defence of the Jewish people along with his friendship with the Rothschilds.

Churchill’s conveniently positioned hand seemed to be present at every stage in the growing effort to establish a Jewish homeland in the Middle-East. For instance, he ensured that the arch-Zionist Theodor Herzl’s son Hans was naturalised a British citizen at the start of World War 1; Churchill had also signed the naturalisation papers of Chaim Weizmann, a Jewish chemist who was instrumental in the creation of the state of Israel by creating new techniques of agriculture and went on to become the first president of Israel and according to conventional history, it was he who convinced the United States to recognise the state of Israel. It is far more likely that this is just historical embroidery to add to his image since we can surmise that by this time, after world revolutions and two deliberately engineered world wars the creation of Israel was already a foregone conclusion, it only needed the tireless activity of bought and paid for agents like Churchill to make it happen.

Lenin was almost the only leader of the central committee to not be of explicitly Jewish origin although declassified KGB files revealed that Lenin’s maternal grandfather was Jewish. Martin Gilbert does not shy away from the prominent part the Jews had played in the rise of Bolshevism and the Russian Revolution and quotes Churchill stating ‘Bolshevism is a Jewish movement’ and Gilbert writes “he knew the significant part individual Jews had played in establishing and maintain the Bolshevik regime.” Churchill also wrote in a 1920 article for British newspaper The Illustrated Sunday Herald entitled: Zionism versus Bolshevism, a Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People, that Jews held a prominent role in the Soviet machinery and listed the Jews who held real power and the names of those non-Jews whom they presided over and that the ‘prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combatting Counter-Revolution (the CHEKA) has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases, by Jewesses.’ Although Felix Dzerkinsky, the head of the CHEKA and one of the architects of the Red Terror, was only half Jewish through his father, although like so many of the primary Soviets like Stalin, his wife Zofia was Jewish.

Churchill also noted that Jewish businesses and places of worship had been exempted from the fury the Bolsheviks had meted out to Christian Russians and noted that there was a danger that people may begin to associate Jews with the crimes of Bolshevism. Churchill was strongly under the impression that there were ‘good Jews and bad Jews’ and indeed, this was one of the subheadings of his article; he didn’t see, or chose not to see, that all of their activities were actually part of one continuous all-encompassing world agenda. Had this not been the case then perhaps the Soviet Union would not have been the first country to officially recognise the state of Israel.

In 1922 the Liberal Party lost the general election and Churchill lost his hitherto safe Liberal seat at Dundee and was reduced to scrabbling around trying to make himself relevant again and finding a way back into the House of Commons. At this time, he had acquired the well-earned reputation that during the war he had done the bidding of rich Jews for nefarious purposes. Lord Alfred Douglas accused Churchill of being involved in a scam to misrepresent the results of the Battle of Jutland in 1916 in order to drive down the stock market and purchase stock; Churchill then delivered a second message representing the outcome of the battle in much more positive terms, driving up the price of the stocks which had lately been driven down and purchased by Churchill’s Jewish conspirators and then sold for enormous profit.

Churchill was saved from total political eclipse by his Jewish owners when vice-president of the Board of Deputies of British Jews and chairman of British Shell, Robert Waley Cohen chose him to act as an intermediary with the government between the merger of two oil companies, one of which was owned by the British government (indeed it was Churchill who had ten years previously negotiated its purchase): the Anglo-Persian Oil Company.

No doubt everybody got kickbacks and was happy and Churchill found himself back in favour and after losing yet another election, was gifted the safe Conservative seat of Epping and was promptly made Chancellor of the Exchequer. One can now understand what might have qualified Winston Churchill, and perhaps any Chancellor of the Exchequer of the United Kingdom, to this high-office: a close and intimate friendship with the Rothschilds. Former Chancellor George Osborne had a close friendship with Nat Rothschild, so too did Peter Mendelsohn, the Minister without portfolio under Tony Blair’s Labour administration who, like Churchill with his repeated failures and scandals, was somehow always placed back on the politics chessboard despite being universally unpopular and even suspected of some of the worst possible crimes against children.

There was a period during the first term of Blair’s New Labour government during which there was said to have been a paedophile minister in the Blair government but all subsequent reporting had been hit with a government D notice making it a matter of national security that the story be squashed. Incidentally Mendelsohn was also close friends with disgraced Jewish paedophile and blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein.

Norman Lamont before becoming Chancellor under John Major’s Conservative premiership had worked for NM Rothschild bank in London and became director of Rothschild Asset Management. It seems clear to me that the role of Chancellor of Exchequer is to serve as a medium between the Rothschilds and the British government and to ensure that Jewish money continues to flow into the Bank of England. Prior to this, and the earliest Chancellor I remember from my lifetime was Nigel Lawson, himself born to a wealthy Jewish family heavily involved in world finance with his father the owner of a London commodity trading firm and his mother from a family of stockbrokers. Perhaps this might be the easiest way to convince people of the Jewish domination of the British economy, have them spend a cursory couple of minutes researching the background and career of the average British Chancellor of the Exchequer.

It was Mayer Amschel Rothschild who in 1815 said:

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!” because of course he knew that if he had control of the nation’s money supply he could use this power to dictate its laws since the threat of removing the money supply from a country would lead to a complete social and economic breakdown and who knows what kind of promises and favours and agendas are even now being secretly followed in order to ensure that the Jewish bankers continue to supply the countries with the sustenance they need to effectively maintain social continuity and not lapse into chaos and anarchy.

Prime-ministers must effectively appeal to the Chancellor to approve their spending plans, and although Chancellors do tend to be financially wealthy themselves, it is not their money which they are spending, it is money which must be approved by the Bank of England which means we return to the realm of mysterious and unknown stockholders, if we recall, many of whom were Jewish at the time of the Bank’s creation.
This relationship was exposed in an investigation into David Cameron potentially illegally lobbying current Chancellor Rishi Sunak to provide loans to bail-out a failing investment company Greensill Capital which Cameron worked for as an ‘advisor’.

The text message revealed the workings of the UK economy and how indeed the Chancellor of the Exchequer is an agent for the Bank of England and presumably can only make spending and loan requests to them for approval:

Mr Sunak’s second reply to David Cameron dated 23 April:

"Hi David, apologies for the delay. I think the proposals in the end did require a change to the Market Notice but I have pushed the team to explore an alternative with the Bank that might work. No guarantees, but the Bank are currently looking at it and Charles should be in touch. Best, Rishi."

In 1929 the Conservatives lost the election to Labour and Churchill was out on his ear again but he devoted the next three months to a propaganda tour of America and Canada trying to drum up support for a Jewish national home in Palestine, through speeches, lunch engagements, newspaper and magazine articles.

Churchill worked tirelessly for the creation of the state of Israel and appealed to the House of Commons to reverse a decision by the House of Lords not to pursue the Balfour declaration as a matter of government policy: the Balfour Declaration had been enshrined in a white paper which Churchill himself had drawn up and submitted to the League of Nations. Martin Gilbert summarises the importance of Churchill’s central role in the creation of the state of Israel:

“With Churchill’s active and persistent support, the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine had become a reality.”

Pretty sure this is confirmation Adolf Hitler and the National Socialists were telling the truth to the German people
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Few short questions for Truthspoon 07 Jan 2022 19:23 #7

I wish the solution to all this was just to love Hitler..... But it's not that simple....

In fact they have used the 'Hitler' thing as their pretext to crack down on internet freedom and general freedom of speech...

Because 'no one loves a Nazi right middle England?'

I stand by my point which I have always maintained, that we had this battle won as a conspiracy/truth movement tackling the JQ and Freemasons until the Nazis turned up and kind of hijacked 'our thing' and 'our talking points'.... and made it easy for them to 'shut it down'.

Few short questions for Truthspoon 08 Jan 2022 00:56 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I wish the solution to all this was just to love Hitler..... But it's not that simple....

In fact they have used the 'Hitler' thing as their pretext to crack down on internet freedom and general freedom of speech...

I stand by my point which I have always maintained, that we had this battle won as a conspiracy/truth movement tackling the JQ and Freemasons until the Nazis turned up and kind of hijacked 'our thing' and 'our talking points'.... and made it easy for them to 'shut it down'.

People have been talking about the Jews for thousands of years

Now and again someone is forced to do something , instead of yapping

Its a bit of a stretch to think it was your generation who really opened up a discussion or even noticed

Greater minds than ours have come before us

User(s) who Liked this post: user1146

Few short questions for Truthspoon 08 Jan 2022 06:21 #9

https://justice4poland.com/2018/10/02/we-control-both-left-right-kuhn-loeb-banker/

“We Control Both Left & Right” — Kuhn Loeb Banker

Can world events can be understood in terms of Jewish hegemony?
In a candid moment after WW1, Kuhn Loeb partner Otto Kahn explained that the Cabalist bankers “remake” the world by creating artificial conflicts and determining the outcome. These include the world wars, the Cold War, and the phony “Left-Right” gridlock.

“We shall purify the idea [of God] by identifying it with the nation of Israel,
which has become its own Messiah.
The advent of it will be facilitated by the final triumph of Israel… “

by Henry Makow Ph.D.
(Revised from Oct. 19, 2011)

Otto Kahn, (1869-1934) was a partner with Jacob Schiff and Paul Warburg in America’s most influential investment bank Kuhn Loeb .
Thus, it is worth recalling what he said about the Illuminati Jewish strategy.

AugusteComtedeSaintAulair251h.jpgIn his book Geneva Versus Peace (1937,) the Comte de St. Aulaire, who was the French ambassador to London from 1920-24, recalled a dinner conversation with Otto Kahn which took place shortly after WWI. This shocking expose is fast disappearing down the memory hole.

Asked why bankers would back Bolshevism, a system supposedly inimical to private ownership, Kahn tugged on his enormous cigar and explained that the bankers create apparent opposites to “remake the world” according to their specifications:

“You say that Marxism is the very antithesis of capitalism, which is equally sacred to us. It is precisely for this reason that they are direct opposites to one another, that they put into our hands the two poles of this planet and allow us to be its axis. These two contraries, like Bolshevism and ourselves, find their identity in the International. [Presumably, he means the Comintern.]

“These opposites … meet again in the identity of their purpose and end in the remaking of the world from above by the control of riches, and from below by revolution.

“Our mission consists in promulgating the new law and in creating a God, that is to say in purifying the idea of God and realizing it, when the time shall come. We shall purify the idea by identifying it with the nation of Israel, which has become its own Messiah. The advent of it will be facilitated by the final triumph of Israel…

“Our essential dynamism makes use of the forces of destruction and forces of creation but uses the first to nourish the second…Our organization for revolution is evidenced by destructive Bolshevism and for construction by the League of Nations which is also our work.

“Bolshevism is the accelerator and the League is the brake on the mechanism of which we supply both the motive force and the guiding power.

“What is the end?

It is already determined by our mission. It is formed of elements scattered throughout the whole world, but cast in the flame of our faith in ourselves.
We are a League of Nations which contains the elements of all others…Israel is the microcosm and the germ of the city of the future.”

People who presume to take the place of God are Satanists. Satanists redefine reality and morality, turning them upside down. They seek a worldwide political, economic and cultural monopoly institutionalized in a world government.

obamahitler.jpgThis is achieved by a Hegelian dialectical process of creating adversaries (thesis-antithesis) and achieving a synthesis which corresponds to their goals. In the process, potential opponents are eliminated.

COMMUNISM-CAPITALISM

In the Red Symphony revelation, insider Christian Rakovsky showed how Communism and Capitalism were part of this dialectical process. . In each case, the Illuminati Jewish banking cartel controls all wealth and power.

“In Moscow, there is Communism: in New York capitalism. It is all the same as thesis and antithesis. Analyze both. Moscow is subjective Communism but [objectively] State capitalism. New York: Capitalism subjective, but Communism objective. A personal synthesis, truth: the Financial International, the Capitalist Communist one. ‘They.’ ”

In the USSR, the State owned the corporations and the bankers owned the State, i.e. State Capitalism. The US also has Communism objectively because the same bankers control most of the corporations.

gaither.jpgOf course, this is consistent with the famous 1954 quote from Rowan Gaither, (left) President of the Ford Foundation: “We operate here under directives which emanate from the White House… The substance of the directives under which we operate is that we shall use our grant making power to alter life in the United States such that we can comfortably be merged with the Soviet Union.”

CONCLUSION

We are in the final stages of a long-term conspiracy by Cabalist Jewish bankers and their Masonic lackeys to erect a world police state and to control us by fraud and force (their watchwords.) This has been achieved by a contrived “dialectical process” best exemplified by World War Two and the Cold War where they fabricated and financed the adversaries.

Domestically, the Illuminati dialectic is mirrored by George Soros who funds the left, and the Koch Brothers who fund and control the right.
Both are Illuminati Jews. The radical Left and Islam are also funded by corporations through the Tides foundation. You can bet that this funding extends to media control through ownership or advertising. It also extends to universities, foundations and thinktanks.

Mass protests like Occupy Wall Street are part of this false dialectic. This would be real if they demanded;

1. Nationalizing the Fed, creation of debt-free currency and disowning that portion of the national debt created by book entry.
2. Independent investigation of 9-11 and prosecution of those responsible for the attack and the cover-up.
3. All national political campaigns be publicly funded. For the price of one battle cruiser, we could have real democracy.
4. Media monopolies be broken up.
5. NATO (Rothschild) Interventions be stopped.
As is, popular resistance is a banker Punch and Judy Puppet Show.

I hope I’m wrong, but I believe Putin’s Russia is part of this strategy of control.

So is Iran and even China.
The Libertarian Movement and the anti-Communist movements of the 1950’s were similarly motivated. We have no real political freedom, just as we have no real culture. Everything is designed to advance the NWO agenda, a total economic, political and cultural monopoly by the Illuminati bankers.
See part two – “We Will Dissolve All Nations”

Related- Who are the One Per Cent?

NOTE:

Otto Kahn also exemplifies how these bankers create reality by controlling what passes for culture. Kahn financed many movies and virtually created the New York’s Metropolitan Opera. He was responsible for introducing Stanislavski, Nijinski, the Abbey Players, the Moscow Art Theater, and practically every other important personage and event in the most vigorous era of American theatrical history. He subsidized, sponsored, and had close relationships with Toscanini, Caruso, Chaliapin, Pavlova, Pirandello, Eugene O’Neill, Paul Robeson, Grace Moore, and hundreds of other artists whose names are now part of that history.

Apparent to all with eyes to see, their satanic agenda includes destroying marriage and family and mainstreaming satanism, homosexuality, pornography, promiscuity, pederasty, and incest.

Last Edit: 08 Jan 2022 06:22 by The Return of Truthspoon.

Few short questions for Truthspoon 08 Jan 2022 08:17 #10

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

Your book from Anthony Sutton which ‘proves’ Hitler was financed by the jews has been thoroughly debunked, remember?

And what battle are you talking about we were ‘winning’ ?

By only talking about jews you win nothing; at a certain point you have to physically remove the jews from positions of power and replace the flawed jewish democratic system by a strong Aryan system of power and righteousness. This is what National Socialism and/or Fascism ONLY do.

So it’s quite logical for the jews to start censoring when we are talking about the true solution now, don’t you think?

Jews starting to censor means we are right over the target.

G'day Pedophile Promoter.

The only thing that "has been thoroughly debunked" is your credibility.

Promoting the Roman Catholic Church pedophile Bishop Williamson, promoting the Roman Catholic Church Eugenics poster boy Adolf Hitler and promoting the Judaic 'God' and 'Messiah' shows you to be a part of the 'system of enslavement' that is modern 'civilisation'.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Few short questions for Truthspoon 08 Jan 2022 12:55 #11

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Henry Makow is a jew, so I won’t take him seriously on this topic if you don’t mind.

Or are you suddenly all cosy with jews while on the other hand you wrote a book on jews controlling England?

Christianity, the religion YOU claim to be of, has ...

1. The Jewish 'God' of 'Abraham' as YOUR 'God'.
2. The Jewish 'Messiah' as YOUR 'Son of God'.
3. YOUR Jewish 'Messiah' being born of a Jewish woman.
4. YOUR Jewish Messiah had 12 Jewish 'Disciples'.

... so who is a Jew here? :wissl:

:ponda:

Can you say 'Crypto-Jew'? :shemused:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Few short questions for Truthspoon 08 Jan 2022 21:31 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Henry Makow is a jew, so I won’t take him seriously on this topic if you don’t mind.

Or are you suddenly all cosy with jews while on the other hand you wrote a book on jews controlling England?

Can you stop your Anti Christ behavior in every thread ?

You know what you wouldnt do ? You wouldnt walk into some Abo forum and start giving them a boat load of shit about their Raindbow Snake stories would you ?

You know why ? Because you are programmed to only go Reeeeeeeeeeeeee when Christ is mentioned

And thats all there is to it

You will not have spent a single minute of your life going on Hindu populated forums and bitching at them about evidence for an Elephant headed God

Why ? Because your programming will tell you not to , that its wrong to give the Hindus shit for having an Elephant headed God

Youve recently started another couple of threads where you can go be Anti Christ all you want

Can you just shut the fuck up in this thread please ? Or entirely would be better tbh

Weve all heard everything youve had to say about Christ a million times before, from a hunded different sources.

User(s) who Liked this post: user1146

Few short questions for Truthspoon 08 Jan 2022 22:12 #13

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:

Crypto-Jews and Hasmoneans, Idumeans, Edomites, Kenites, Khazars, etc. are not Israelites. The Israelites settled Europe as West and as North as the land goes millenia ago. They just found Israelite/Phoenician "Viking" helmets dating to 900 B.C. in Denmark. (click to see)
You have a lot of learning to do. Get on it. Purge your head of what you think you know concerning anthropology. So-called Jews are mostly entirely non-Israelite, even non-Hebraic in ethnicity. Many - MANY Western and Eastern Europeans are descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes. They were in Ireland's prehistory, Scandanavia's, even Iceland.. The world and humanity were a lot smaller back then. They sailed far and wide by hugging the coastlines. They cut through the Dariel Pass in the Caucasus. Galilee was the Land of the Gentiles. It was north of Samaria. Christ said His human incarnation was sent to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel - not the House of Judah or Benjamin. Scattered across the world as they already had been for many centuries continuing. This is an enormous topic. You have a lot to learn. That is a good thing for YOU. So that upon learning the truth and understanding it, you can be free, as Jn 8:32 says.
archive.org/details/connerj.e.christwasnotajew1936
archive.org/details/ThankGodMySaviorWasNotAJew
rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html
rense.com/general96/JesusIsraelite.html
www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
britam.org/
www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/2003/throne.html
israelect.com/reference/
kingidentity.com/book.htm
www.texemarrs.com/
archive.org/details/a_goy_guide_to_world_history_by_e_michael_jones
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2022 22:46 by Treebeard.
User(s) who Liked this post: The Return of Truthspoon

Few short questions for Truthspoon 09 Jan 2022 23:35 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:

You know what you wouldnt do ? You wouldnt walk into some Abo forum and start giving them a boat load of shit about their Raindbow Snake stories would you ?

You know why ? Because you are programmed to only go Reeeeeeeeeeeeee when Christ is mentioned

You will not have spent a single minute of your life going on Hindu populated forums and bitching at them about evidence for an Elephant headed God

Why ? Because your programming will tell you not to , that its wrong to give the Hindus shit for having an Elephant headed God

Youve recently started another couple of threads where you can go be Anti Christ all you want

Can you just shut the fuck up in this thread please ? Or entirely would be better tbh

Weve all heard everything youve had to say about Christ a million times before, from a hunded different sources.

G'day MrAnderson.

"Can you ..." is asking if I CAN do something, not if I would do that thing. :roll:

The real question is why are trying to 'shut me up'? ;)

Is it a 'snowflake' episode?

Is it a 'Karen' episode?

Similar to the MSM, you attempt to label Who I Am as "Anti" and use an absolute "every thread", which you cannot show to be true. Then you use a straw-man argument (a logical fallacy) as a 'special pleading' to try and silence Who I Am ... "just shut the fuck up".

How precious of you. :shemused:

Few short questions for Truthspoon 10 Jan 2022 03:59 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

"Can you ..." is asking if I CAN do something, not if I would do that thing. :roll:

Is it a 'Karen' episode?

Similar to the MSM, you attempt to label Who I Am as "Anti" and use an absolute "every thread", which you cannot show to be true. Then you use a straw-man argument (a logical fallacy) as a 'special pleading' to try and silence Who I Am ... "just shut the fuck up".

Look at yourself you fucking looser

You spend half your time on here pretending to be some wise old sage when really your just a fucking looser

Few short questions for Truthspoon 10 Jan 2022 05:10 #16

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
AH & Vatican City. No way he was going anywhere on his own. And your fantasy of 'ism' is hopeless. And again, this is just reruns of 'what if' while the devils chosen ones POPE & RABBIs are geocoding most of the planet at warp speed. :wissl:
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Few short questions for Truthspoon 10 Jan 2022 11:17 #17

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

Is it a 'Karen' episode?

You spend half your time on here pretending to be some wise old sage when really your just a fucking looser

G'day MrAnderson.

:shemused:

So it's both a 'snowflake' and a 'Karen' episode.

It appears as if you actually 'learned' something though, well, at least you didn't use an absolute and instead stated "half your time" with your ad hominem logical fallacy. Well done. :thumbup:

Who says you can't teach an 'old troll' new tricks? :shemused:

Few short questions for Truthspoon 10 Jan 2022 16:26 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
wiikkidd wrote:
AH & Vatican City. No way he was going anywhere on his own. And your fantasy of 'ism' is hopeless. And again, this is just reruns of 'what if' while the devils chosen ones POPE & RABBIs are geocoding most of the planet at warp speed. :wissl:

Its not a what if to say Adolf Hitler was telling the German people the truth

Few short questions for Truthspoon 10 Jan 2022 16:31 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

Is it a 'Karen' episode?

G'day MrAnderson.

So it's both a 'snowflake' and a 'Karen' episode.

It appears as if you actually 'learned' something though, well, at least you didn't use an absolute and instead stated "half your time" with your ad hominem logical fallacy. Well done. :thumbup:

Who says you can't teach an 'old troll' new tricks? :shemused:

You denigrate my race , my history , my very being and expect a thank you in return ?

You will get nothing but contempt and scorn from me

If it was up to me id put the Rome back in Roman Catholic and bring back the Coliseum for nihilistic vagrants such as yourself

Few short questions for Truthspoon 10 Jan 2022 18:18 #20

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Controlled Opposition. Went 'round-n-'round for over a year w/the other crew of AH boys here. The Catholic deal just harpoons any real effort to take on the TRIBE. Those gay ass uniforms & symbiology were steeped in the occult & as blatant & Ron Obvious. They even called the war 'theater'.