Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion of Freemasonry - by Altiyan Childs

X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion of Freemasonry - by Altiyan Childs 05 Jun 2021 00:50 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member

I wonder if youtube will pull it, I might download it later, if its not too late by then.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 05 Jun 2021 00:51 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: user1146

X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion of Freemasonry - by Altiyan Childs 07 Jun 2021 21:20 #2

Wears a necklace of Christ on the cross = mockery of christs death
Wears a dog tag = slave
Wears black and white =Masonic checker

Don't act like you don't see the pyramid in the background

Just another mind controlled slave talking same old same old.

But what do I know ,I'm just a nobody

X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion of Freemasonry - by Altiyan Childs 08 Jun 2021 17:33 #3

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
brave and worthy, although not everything is correct, there is much that is spot-on.
He is wrong about Catholics and Hitler. Isn't it funny how much they want to make Catholics and Nazis look bad?
why is that? :coolio:

You know who wants the public to believe that Jesuits are the problem? THEY do. Because the Jesuits were, and are, a plague to them; and sworn enemies.

On this earth — and I also said this to the Salesian Family — at the end of the 19th century there were the worst conditions for young people’s development: freemasonry was in full swing, not even the Church could do anything, there were priest haters, there were also Satanists.... It was one of the worst moments and one of the worst places in the history of Italy. However, if you would like to do a nice homework assignment, go and find out how many men and women saints were born during that time. Why? Because they realized that they had to go against the tide with respect to the culture, to that lifestyle. Reality, live the reality. And if this reality is glass and not diamonds, I search for the reality against the tide and I create my reality, but something that is of service to others. Think of your saints of this land, what they did!
Pope Francis, 2015: www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/speeches/2015/june/documents/papa-francesco_20150621_torino-giovani.html
Disorder in the Knights of Malta, 2017: "a papal wish to rid the order of Freemasonry"
www.ncregister.com/news/disorder-in-the-order-of-malta

they will lie, they will alter photographs, change meanings of events, and invent false stories.
one small example. tineye.com/search/e8046908d79cf7944cce7e2007ffdf395c15c2fa?sort=score&order=desc&page=21
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2021 17:39 by Treebeard.

X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion of Freemasonry - by Altiyan Childs 08 Jun 2021 21:34 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Treebeard wrote:
brave and worthy, although not everything is correct, there is much that is spot-on.
He is wrong about Catholics and Hitler. Isn't it funny how much they want to make Catholics and Nazis look bad?
why is that?
:coolio:

You know who wants the public to believe that Jesuits are the problem? THEY do. Because the Jesuits were, and are, a plague to them; and sworn enemies.

On this earth — and I also said this to the Salesian Family — at the end of the 19th century there were the worst conditions for young people’s development: freemasonry was in full swing, not even the Church could do anything, there were priest haters, there were also Satanists.... It was one of the worst moments and one of the worst places in the history of Italy. However, if you would like to do a nice homework assignment, go and find out how many men and women saints were born during that time. Why? Because they realized that they had to go against the tide with respect to the culture, to that lifestyle. Reality, live the reality. And if this reality is glass and not diamonds, I search for the reality against the tide and I create my reality, but something that is of service to others. Think of your saints of this land, what they did!
Pope Francis, 2015: www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/speeches/2015/june/documents/papa-francesco_20150621_torino-giovani.html
Disorder in the Knights of Malta, 2017: "a papal wish to rid the order of Freemasonry"
www.ncregister.com/news/disorder-in-the-order-of-malta

they will lie, they will alter photographs, change meanings of events, and invent false stories.
one small example. tineye.com/search/e8046908d79cf7944cce7e2007ffdf395c15c2fa?sort=score&order=desc&page=21

I picked up on that, posted it anyway, didnt want to throw the baby out with the bathwater as they say.

When he shows the endless celebs doing the gestures that might wake some people up, a lot of that is useful to our cause.

For me, nothing in there I already didnt know, and ive been posting pics of celebs and politicians/public figures pulling that crap since I was on Icke forum in 2008.

I also came to the conclusion many years ago they are Luciferians, even prominent satanists have said its basically luciferianism and to an extent pantheism, ie luciferian pantheism, god is both good and bad... the natural order, prey and predator.

They are our predators.. and if we are dumb enough to be their prey, well...
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Treebeard

X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion of Freemasonry - by Altiyan Childs 09 Jun 2021 09:56 #5

Flare wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
Wears a necklace of Christ on the cross = mockery of christs death
Wears a dog tag = slave
Wears black and white =Masonic checker

Don't act like you don't see the pyramid in the background

Just another mind controlled slave talking same old same old.

But what do I know ,I'm just a nobody

Thank you for sharing this useful information.

You’re so knowledgeable and just hit a homerun there... you really put us in our place.

Now I’m looking forward to see you post your next crappy music video so we can all see how “music is your love and passion” while the world is in flames; as you are such a wonderful individual who loves music sooooo much.

:larf:
Moderators: novum, rodin