Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 01:26 #1

• Straight Shooter
Someone post the pic from this link...I would let them arrest me.... :yup:

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/russian-cops-ban-short-skirts_n_5528933.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 01:33 #2

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
.......... wrote:
Someone post the pic from this link...I would let them arrest me.... :yup:

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/russian-cops-ban-short-skirts_n_5528933.html

Moscow Times

Times UK

Independent UK

I guess most guys would cum quietly if asked nicely. :hahano:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 02:59 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: son_of_parrot

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 01:36 #3

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
In the interests of balance and obviously for research purposes, any pics of Russian policemen with their shirts off?

I just want to be thorough. :cool2:
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 02:09 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Speaking of thorough, how do you say thoroughbreds in Russian? :wissl:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 02:15 #5

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:

idk but i'm about to move there and become a professional jaywalker if that's how the cops look.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, peacenik

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 02:31 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:larf:

:clap:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 03:23 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frog wrote:
Australian Policewomen

ozzies love their hi-viz, its everywhere :cruiselarf:

... it must make people feel important or something. :dunno:

"Im glowing therefore im doing something important"

If you drive a truck or earthmoving machine now without a fluro vest on, people think you stole it. :killinme:

Looks like the guy on the slab of marble is making his move they will arrest him for indecent exposure...

Frog wrote:
Greek Policewomen

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 03:27 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, son_of_parrot

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 03:43 #8

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Jagged Hope wrote:
In the interests of balance and obviously for research purposes, any pics of Russian policemen with their shirts off?

I just want to be thorough. :cool2:

Apparently it's a bit too cold for that malarkey over there. This is the best I could do...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

In the interests of fairness and balance of course. :cool2:

@Novum,

Apparently they do big parties for little people from $20 bucks not a bad deal @$5 bucks a head - no wonder they aint smiling! Make sure you have your High Viz kit if your booking. :O :hahano:

@Dots,

Is that you trying to get a bit of up skirt action in that photo?

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 04:01 by Frog.

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 05:58 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
Frog wrote:
Australian Policewomen

ozzies love their hi-viz, its everywhere :cruiselarf:

... it must make people feel important or something. :dunno:

"Im glowing therefore im doing something important"

If you drive a truck or earthmoving machine now without a fluro vest on, people think you stole it. :killinme:

Looks like the guy on the slab of marble is making his move they will arrest him for indecent exposure...

Frog wrote:
Greek Policewomen
I completely concur with you on the high viz. Its driven by the health and safety consulting industry largely then picked up by relevant h unionised workforces to enforce it.

You drive a truck, dig a hole, bang a hammer or work on a mine site you wear a glow vest.

Has anyone else noticed that policewomen in the Anglo nations have all been defeminised and put in uniforms to make them look like bull dyke lesbians?
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 05:58 by Orangeaid.

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 06:36 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frog wrote:
Apparently they do big parties for little people from $20 bucks not a bad deal @$5 bucks a head - no wonder they aint smiling! Make sure you have your High Viz kit if your booking. :O :hahano:

Nov dont do hi-viz. :nono: :larf:

1365 = 1

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 06:46 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:

idk but i'm about to move there and become a professional jaywalker if that's how the cops look.

Tracee continues to get closer to Tony as she shows off her new braces. As she dances, Tony and Silvio remark that she is a good looking "thoroughbred" and has a great, natural body
According to actress Ariel Kiley, who plays Tracee, the stripper murdered by Ralphie Cifaretto, a lot of subscribers canceled their HBO service because of the episode.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_(The_Sopranos)

HBO killed off the thoroughbred and lost money... Russian cops is making a mistake :yup: :chuckle:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 06:51 by novum.

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 07:15 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
I completely concur with you on the high viz. Its driven by the health and safety consulting industry largely then picked up by relevant h unionised workforces to enforce it.

You drive a truck, dig a hole, bang a hammer or work on a mine site you wear a glow vest.

or even while collecting money for the crown. :yup: :chuckle:

Orangeaid wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that policewomen in the Anglo nations have all been defeminised

Well the difference is quite obvious in this thread.

They wear pants in USA, Canada, UK and Australia and dont in alot of other places?

1365 = 1

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 11:38 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Well yes Novum, it is obvious. Why the Anglo nations only?

Women can work in the police force in Russia, Ukraine and Greece and still look like a woman - though I don't think the stiletto heels the Russians are wearing in one photo would help them do their job greatly - but in the Anglo countries they are required to dress and look like men.

A very clear distinction, no?
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 12:51 #14

Orangeaid wrote:

Women can work in the police force in Russia, Ukraine and Greece and still look like a woman - though I don't think the stiletto heels the Russians are wearing in one photo would help them do their job greatly - but in the Anglo countries they are required to dress and look like men.

Absolutely, and it doesn't just stop at the police and military either. The NHS banned, or rather phased out (same thing) nurses wearing the classic pink/purple dresses on hospital wards. Male and female nurses and other staff now wear basically the same uniforms, which I think is all blue, with no skirts allowed. It's a blatant de-feminisation of the classic female nurse, not only that, political correctness is rampant among NHS staff. I know this for a fact because I helped a friend with her essays when she was training to be a nurse. Words like nurse and patient are now being gradually phased out and replaced with ''service provider'' or ''service user'', which I think dehumanises the patient and the nurse. It's all very pervasive what we see happening before our eyes, not only are they changing the dress codes, they're also rewriting and redefining the language at the same time. You don't call a female cop a WPC anymore, they're all just police officers, that all wear the same black ''jack boot'' uniforms. Some of the more power mad dyke b*tch bloke types obviously love it. :D

Don't even get me started on the high viz, even school children walking out of school grounds in groups in school hours are made to wear it. Around here we see lines of school children walking down the street wearing high viz vests. It's madness.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 12:58 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Orangeaid

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 13:27 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:

Yes i couldnt help but notice it.

Zorro wrote:
Don't even get me started on the high viz, even school children walking out of school grounds in groups in school hours are made to wear it. Around here we see lines of school children walking down the street wearing high viz vests. It's madness.

The flourescence is spreading :facepalm: :nilly:

However did we survive without hi viz? :dunno:

1365 = 1

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 13:42 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:

we used our eyes and common sense from memory. :)

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 13:57 #17

novum wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Yes i couldnt help but notice it.

Zorro wrote:

The flourescence is spreading :facepalm: :nilly:

It's effing madness mate. By law you can't even go on a building site anywhere in the U.K anymore without wearing a high viz vest. It creates jobs though.. :facepalm: just think of all the money they make selling all these high viz vests (which is ultimately what this is all about) not to mention legal fees in the coffers of the law firms when some poor cunt breaks the health and safety act, which isn't very difficult to do with all the red tape in place. You can't go anywhere these days in the workplace without a health and safety executive being just around the corner.

:hahano:

''Health And Safety Gone Mad'' As Tyrone Thieves Forced To Wear Hi-Viz Jackets

Y SHENGAS MCGLUMPHIE

The thieving community across the county last night said it was in crisis as the ever-increasing demands of health and safety tookits toll on the criminal fraternity.

Gang leaders claim that they are getting so many compensation claims in from gang members who have injured themselves that they have no alternative but to insist on taking adequate health and safety measures.

“It’s tara boys”, said Kieran, a crook from Fintona. “In the olden days you could steal a whole lock of cattle in a couple of hours and still be in time for last orders. Now I’m not allowed to do it unless I’ve done a two-week course in feckin’ animal husbandry. What’s that all about? It’s almost enough to force you into an honest living”.

But master-thieves were quick to point out they were merely reacting to changes in society. Bill Fagin, the head villain of a gang of thieves from ‘somewhere near the Dooish mountain’, said,

“It’s not our fault. It’s the claims culture. I’m getting demands for compensation left, right and centre. I’ve one boy who’s claiming five grand for having made him ‘allergic to the dark’, and another claiming the same amount after the eejit swallowed nearly a litre of red diesel when he was siphoning it out of a digger near Glenelly, and had to have his stomach pumped. That’s why we now give them manual handling training on how to lift a stolen plasma TV. They might hurt their backs and make a claim. Some handlin’. Literally”.

He went on,

“We can’t have them boys stumbling about in the dark on a remote farm in Killyman or somewhere when they’re trying to steal a lorry. They might bump into something and injure themselves. That’s why they need to wear the hi-viz jackets. And put up floodlighting. Or even better, come back and do it in the daylight. Safety first boys, safety first”.

But most thieves have condemned the actions as being over the top, and for compromising their chances of a clean getaway.

“We had one boy breaking in through the first floor window of a factory in Lissan last week”, confided Hugh, a swindler from Tattyreagh. “But he took so long filling out his ‘Working at Height’ form and putting up scaffolding that he got caught. Jaysus, in the good old days we just climbed up the drainpipe”.

Fully-qualified thief Declan from Plumbridge, was resigned to the changes.

“Aye, I suppose now I’m all trained up I won’t injure myself. I was breaking and entering into a big house in Donaghmore last month and although the risk assessments took over an hour to complete, at least I knew I’d be safe”,

he said, before being led back to his prison cell to complete a two-year sentence.

tyronetribulations.com/2014/03/01/health-and-safety-gone-mad-as-tyrone-thieves-forced-to-wear-hi-viz-jackets/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 14:11 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:hahano:

1365 = 1

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 14:30 #19

Remember this, and this time it isn't even satire..

Spanish prostitutes ordered to wear reflective vests for their own safety

Prostitutes working on the street outside a town northern Spain have been ordered to wear reflective vests to make them visible to passing traffic and reduce the risk of accidents.

Women touting for customers on a rural highway outside Els Alamus near Lleida in Catalonia have been told to don the yellow fluorescent bibs or pay fines of 40 euros (£36) under road traffic laws.

An estimated 300,000 women work as prostitutes in Spain where prostitution is not illegal but profiting from the sale of sex by another is. www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/8086050/Spanish-prostitutes-ordered-to-wear-reflective-vests-for-their-own-safety.html
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 14:31 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Orangeaid

Russian Cops Ban Short Skirts for Being Too Short 01 Jul 2014 14:52 #20

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
France mandated high viz vest for all motor bike riders.

The response