Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well?

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 05 May 2018 17:20 #21

• user1146
  • User is blocked
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 16 May 2018 18:27 #22

• lovejoy
  • Fresh Member
FALSEHOOD IN WAR-TIME:
Propaganda Lies of the First World War
by Arthur Ponsonby MP
www.vlib.us/wwi/resources/archives/texts/t050824i/ponsonby.html

Quotes from the above book...

If they could do it in WWI, why not WWII, plus technology had advanced by then too?
imgur.com/a/rnzIF
There are two ways to be fooled
One is to believe what isn't true
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
Bitcoin-bc1qq9r87uasrxv59hz92zy9t47r96aezdfuqnujfx

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 17 Jun 2018 12:21 #23

• user1146
  • User is blocked

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 23 Apr 2019 23:05 #24

• Straight Shooter

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 13 May 2019 12:35 #25

• Straight Shooter

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 13 May 2019 15:12 #26

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
One of the lefty lies that has always stuck in my craw about WW1 is the one that goes- "The British soldiers were lions led by donkeys", which is meant to be a dig at our "incompetent" generals and assorted top brass.
The fact is, OUR TOP BRASS WON THE BLOODY WAR, so they must have been doing something right..:)

WW1 was dominated by the machine gun, which meant attackers of both sides were being mown down in droves, hence the years of almost static stalemated trench warfare.
Our brass did all they could to break the stalemate by using poison gas, massive sustained artillery bombardment, and tanks, so full marks to them
..:)

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 13 May 2019 15:18 #27

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Our brass did all they could to break the stalemate by using poison gas, massive sustained artillery bombardment, and tanks, so full marks to them..

Have you always been a sick fuck glorifying psychopaths commiting mass murder?

I'd make another appointment with that psychiatrist that called you "sane".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 13 May 2019 16:34 #28

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
If we're talking about WW2, the irony is that most of the Brit soldiers who won the war then began voting for Labour and got Churchill's Tories kicked out, then carried on voting Labour through the 1950's/60's, and it was Labour who first opened the door to mass immigration, it's a funny old world..:)

PS- as a kid in the mid-50's I can remember my dad taking me for a ride on his motorbike when he went to the local polling station to vote Labour, and I asked him why he votes Labour and he replied "Because they're for ordinary people like us, but the Tories are for toffs"
Last Edit: 13 May 2019 16:38 by Ugh.

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 23 Jan 2020 23:13 #29

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Extension of

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

inspired by

Oracle wrote:

World War I: Britain’s Share of Guilt

Ten Lies Told about World War I

NOTICE TO THE ‘THOUGHT POLICE’
I claim the following rights: CANADA: Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms 2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association. and Bill Of Rights (1960) 1. (d) freedom of speech; (e) freedom of assembly and association; and (f) freedom of the press. USA: The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. INTERNATIONAL: Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states: "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." GOD: I believe in God, the Creator all life, who gave mankind the gift of thought, belief, opinion and the means of expression. It is not the private domain of any class, group, gender, religion, culture, nation or race. I respect and defend everyone's right to free thought, belief and freedom of expression as a basic right of humanity (whether I agree or disagree with them) without which, we are no longer free, indeed, no longer human. Thus I expect the same respect. J4G

What if just about everything you were taught about just about everything is bullshit. Because it is. Well for the vast majority of people, their reaction is to learn to accept bullshit as just being the way things are. That's one of the reasons why whenever I hear of a mass shooting somewhere, I have no sympathy for the victims. They just reaped what they have sewn.

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 23 Jan 2020 23:17 #30

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Flare wrote:
END OF WAR - the final minutes of WWI

Unless I'm mistaken, even though the end of the war was decided to end at a certain time, at least some allied troops were ordered to attack and risk their lives for nothing. What a bunch of suckers. If it was me, I would have shot whoever gave such orders.

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 23 Jan 2020 23:18 #31

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
lovejoy wrote:
FALSEHOOD IN WAR-TIME:
Propaganda Lies of the First World War
by Arthur Ponsonby MP

Quotes from the above book...

If they could do it in WWI, why not WWII, plus technology had advanced by then too?

Hey, asshole. Get rid of your spider. I hate spiders.

What if everything you were taught about World War I was a lie as well? 12 May 2021 23:42 #32

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
In many ways, the death of Lord Kitchener, his entourage, and all the crew of the USS Hampshire on June 5, 1916 signified not only the passing of the old British Empire, and the Edwardian age, but the passing of the European monarchy as a world power. Kitchener was en route to Russia, in an effort to supply Czar Nicholas with crucial munitions needed to help protect Imperial Russia. The rest is history -- and to this day -- nobody really knows for sure whose mine it was (if it was a mine) that brought down the USS Hampshire. The relief effort never happened.

Death of WW1 poster icon Lord Kitchener remains shrouded in conspiracy theories 100 years on
www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/death-ww1-poster-icon-lord-8111431

Is it possible Lord Kitchener killed himself?
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/lord-kitchener-death-suicide-conspiracy-theories-1.3614604

The strange death of Lord Kitchener
www.ft.com/content/f3760af0-6545-11e4-91b1-00144feabdc0
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin