Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 06 Nov 2019 12:47 #61

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
the other teen girl, Soph, banned by yt, has done a video on miss Greta but you have to be a paid subscriber to see it on freespeech.tv. I cant watch it but would love to hear Soph tear into her.

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 06 Nov 2019 12:51 #62

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
the other teen girl, Soph, banned by yt, has done a video on miss Greta but you have to be a paid subscriber to see it on freespeech.tv. I cant watch it but would love to hear Soph tear into her.

This you mean?

Never seen her, she's good!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2019 12:52 by Gaia.

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 06 Nov 2019 13:01 #63

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
probably - i guess someone uploaded it to you tube - should have checked. thanks

Truth is anti-semitic

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 06 Nov 2019 13:20 #64

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
probably - i guess someone uploaded it to you tube - should have checked. thanks

No problem, I liked to see it myself too.

Here is some more that might interest you:

motls.blogspot.com/2019/06/soph-takes-on-greta.html
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 18 Nov 2019 13:53 #65

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 23 Nov 2019 12:59 #66

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
As usual, there is far more than meets the eye regarding the new false idol of the anti-human climate cult.

bigleaguepolitics.com/must-read-greta-thunberg-pushed-to-prominence-by-antifa-parents-and-soros-connections/
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Greta Thunberg Proclaimed "Successor of Christ," by Church of Sweden 04 Mar 2023 03:28 #67

• Denor
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:
Denor wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Right..:)

Jesus said- "I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.." (John 8:14/ 8:23)
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:2/6)

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible"

You like quotes, Denor?

Here is one that's not only true, but also workable........

“The one who seeks is the one who reveals. That for which you are seeking is within you. The living God dwells in you and you dwell in him.”

**Gnostic Gospels**

That quote you put up supposedly came from ancient Coptic Christian manuscripts, which were discovered in the 20th century, and the quote was supposedly the words of Jesus, yet you claimed that Jesus was invented earlier in this thread! One minute you're denying Jesus, the next you're quoting Him!

I just came back on to have a read through this thread again, and had to reply.

Gnosticism is just a complete heresy, as I realised as this "discussion" went on, having had to endure your drivel in this thread.

It's just a self-centred doctrine, which doesn't even believe in the distinction between male and female, so at least they have some common ground with the woke brigade, transgender activists, etc!
Moderators: novum, rodin