Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Truth Zone would...

... be doomed without the valuable contributions of ragnarok 9 42.9%
... be a better, nicer and more relaxed place without him 12 57.1%
Total number of voters: 21 ( jonb, hokuspokus, Roastie, backfromthebrink, desperate bicycles ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok?

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 15 Jul 2016 22:06 #1

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
We all know we have one of the most disruptive, blood-sucking (if you let him that is) trolls around on Truth Zone. Apart from some very rare interesting questions, nothing is ever coming out of this guy.

At the same time he is smearing his poop all over the forum, trolling all the topics with his stupid one-liners and silly "questions". It causes the mods and admin a lot of work everyday to move his posts to specific Vented topics and it doesn't help anything; he just goes on and on.

As there is no "ignore" functionality on this forum -unfortunately-, there is no way to avoid seeing his poop pop up every Groundhog day again.

Would anyone object to not have him around anymore?
Is there anyone who thinks he is contributing something to the process of truth seeking, the very purpose of this forum?
Would he be missed enormously if he would need to smear his poop over DIF or other sites?

Please vote (and/or comment)!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 15 Jul 2016 22:09 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's an interesting question. Who's been monitoring the user stats and is able to tell if the place has gone down the shitter since I arrived?
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2016 22:10 by ragnarok.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 15 Jul 2016 23:03 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Truth Zone would...

... be a better, nicer and more relaxed place without trolls.

But the owner just loves en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tohu_wa-bohu
or more precise de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tohuwabohu

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2016 23:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 15 Jul 2016 23:08 #4

• Straight Shooter
We already have threads about Rags trolling this should Not be in the general section.

Rags one Liners > Hoaxer theorist

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 01:28 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Total number of voters: 4 ( novum, PFIZIPFEI, Princess, Gaia )

Would you mind to comment your vote, Novum?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 02:17 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
yea i wanted to see the results so i voted.. and i wasnt going to vote for removing members now was i :wissl: ... you know how nov rolls by now.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 02:22 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
yea i wanted to see the results so i voted.. and i wasnt going to vote for removing members now was i :wissl: ... you know how nov rolls by now.

Yes, I know.

Everything is just funny and equal to you.... if you get your childish way.

:applause:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 02:27 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Theres nothing childish about free speech, and not imposing ones political and ideological will onto others.

Persecution complexes could be seen as somewhat childish though, big sis.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 02:35 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
Theres nothing childish about free speech, and not imposing ones political and ideological will onto others.

So why are you ridiculing my free speech.

Why are you joining the dif pit and other typical trolls in bullying me.

You surely know what rhetoric questions are.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 02:42 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Do you see me going into everything you contribute on TZ and ridiculing?

No, i do not do that and it is certainly not the case.

But im liable to pull you up on stuff when you get all stampy and claim persecution, or make accusations towards other members, especially when you drop my name and hence through implication drag me into it as some kind of system minion protector.. its bullshit and im calling it out as such, that is all.

1365 = 1

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 02:56 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:

Sorry, but you call those stupid oneliners "speech"?

What do you call a barn full of squeaking pigs, a symphonic opera hall? :facepalm:

The guy is spraying your forum every day with graffiti (and not of the artsy kind, yet those stupid ugly tags nobody wants to read), and every Groundhog day you and Zorro (have to) clean the mess and next day it happens again.... and again... :iitm:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 02:59 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Many of rags posts appear to be questions or comments that are actually on topic.. sometimes asking questions, sometimes making statements to the effect of not agreeing with what has been previously presented in posts before his... its just that his opposition doesnt see it that way.

Plus there is this thing called scrolling. if you dont like what you read you can roll past it.

First they came for the ragnaroks...

1365 = 1

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 03:02 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Many of rags posts appear to be questions or comments that are actually on topic.. sometimes asking questions, sometimes making statements to the effect of not agreeing with what has been previously presented in posts before his... its just that his opposition doesnt see it that way.

Plus there is this thing called scrolling. if you dont like what you read you can roll past it.

First they came for the ragnaroks...

Maybe try to spray some graffiti in your neighbour's living room and when he starts complaining, you just say "yeah, you can just look at another wall". :facepalm:

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 03:20 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
well the neighbour cant scroll his wall past the graffiti can he, unlike an internet forum page.

take responsibility for your own browsing.. you dont need this crazy ape to dictate how your page appears.. use the god given scrolling and move past it.

1365 = 1

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 03:27 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
well the neighbour cant scroll his wall past the graffiti can he, unlike an internet forum page.

take responsibility for your own browsing.. you dont need this crazy ape to dictate how your page appears.. use the god given scrolling and move past it.

Why don't you build in an "ignore" function? I am perfectly fine with a troll posting, if I can choose to not see it, just like I am fine with people turning their asses 5 times a day to the west making gurgling sounds to some pedophile warlord. In their own homes.

The label "speech" is really funny, novum. There is no "speech", it's rhetorical questions to himself voiced against others. Would you invite the bum talking in himself to hold a sermon at Sundays? :emb:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 03:27 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
There are lots of trolls on this forum. All allowed.

They are here to deflect, derail, disrupt, spread disinformation and to maintain the JWO cultural Marxist status quo ... whilst earning a few extra shekels to supplement their benefits or pension.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, user1146

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 03:38 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
Why don't you build in an "ignore" function? I am perfectly fine with a troll posting, if I can choose to not see it, just like I am fine with people turning their asses 5 times a day to the west making gurgling sounds to some pedophile warlord. In their own homes.

Id prefer we had one.. ive asked the kunena developers, they arent interested in creating that feature at this point... theres a thread about it here on TZ somewhere as well as one i made on the kunena support board.

Im not a programmer and me building this is beyond my limited programming abilities.

1365 = 1

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 03:59 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:

They are here to deflect, derail, disrupt, spread disinformation and to maintain the JWO cultural Marxist status quo ... whilst earning a few extra shekels to supplement their benefits or pension.

You seem to not exist ...

Not worthy of a response by the admin .. yet

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2016 03:59 by PFIZIPFEI.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 10:28 #19

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote:

Show your workings or gtfo. You make a lot of assertions there but I'm betting you have fuck all but opinion by the way of actual evidence.

I'd advise you to ask Fizz, but she didn't even register my presence on the DIF PIT until nearly 2 years after she started her list of undesirables, so she ain't exactly Miss Marple, however observant she thinks she is.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Jul 2016 11:09 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You seem to not exist ...

Not worthy of a response by the admin .. yet

:dunno:

Well ive had these discussions with Orangeaid before and while i respect his right to air his views on these matters, i dont necessarily agree with what he deems to be a troll, shill, or pay per TV dinner poster.

Plus if some of these alleged operatives are in fact here to oppose alternative views to the status quo's narrative, doesnt anyone think that its in their interests to be able to debate them, and win? I certainly think that to be the case and ive also had discussions with Frog about this also and he sees things much like myself and is not afraid of opponents of the truth being present here.

And no i dont think he is not worthy of a response pfiz you jumped the gun there.. i cant be on TZ all the time, obviously, you well know this... had things to do and never saw these posts until i returned.. and am responding now.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 16 Jul 2016 11:11 by novum.
Moderators: novum, rodin