Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Connect Dots
  • Page:

TOPIC: COVID-19 Is Man-made

COVID-19 Is Man-made 09 May 2020 15:51 #21

• Connect Dots
  • Determined to resist The Great Reset.
Connect Dots wrote:
In the following video, a former U.S. Department of Defense contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, states that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol. He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

Whistleblower Bryan Tew is a targeted individual who has his own YouTube channel.

DOCTORS AROUND THE WORLD WERE USED TO MANIPULATE MY MEDICAL TREATMENT AS I REPEATEDLY CRY FOR HELP

May 9, 2020

Bryan Tew

Heart Heart ?? ENTRAINMENt Torture to ears and head and heart cardiovascular system respiratory system etc

TORTUR DIRECTED-ENERGY TORTURE TO EARS HEAD HEART ENTRAINMENT LUNGS CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM RESPIRATORY SYSTEM ETC. TARGETING AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS OF VICTIMS ANATOMY

Point at which victim suffers stroke heart attack or secondary or tertiary disease is an important metric and their training research and development

Going on daily for many years. Slow kill. Soft kill. Tortur to depattern my brain. Disrupt my continuity of thought and erase short term active memory.

May 9 2020 0300 hrs Madrid Spain Clinica Universidad de Navarro

A computer multiplexer routes the signal to a tower satellite or mobile platform and the tower satellite or mobile platform then relays the signal to a digital receiver similar to how cell phone technologies work. The digital receiver is tracked & pinpointed in real time just like a cell phone. Except with CIA & DoD mind control technologies the digital receiver is not a phone. It is a human mind. The brain of the victim of their technology has been digitalized by the nanotechnology inside of it The nanotechnology speaks to and decodes the neurotransmitters in the victims brain allowing the CIA DoD Hive Mind Teams to turn the mind of their victims into their very own visual and verbal and AUDITIVE communications system once they have mapped the brain of their victims into a cognitive model

'MIND' is the acronym for the technology which stands for Mind Integrated Neuron Duplicator. 'TAMI' is the second generation software platform. 'SATAN' is the acronym for the weapons system of this software & stands for Silent Assassination Through Amplified Neurons, which is what they are remotely targeting my heart and other internal organs with slow kill soft silent assassination. They can cause all types of diseases and organ failure this way which is what they are doing to me pushing my metabolism to dangerously high levels. Doctors even prescribed beta blockers and they are still,able to do it

Attacks on my heart, ears & other internal organs and torture & tactics are based on Hyper Game Theory to discredit me when I complain. This allows for greater degrees of Indirection and Plausible Deniability, meaning they start and stop the torture constantly in a looping pattern to generate response statistics from which coherent patterns of thought can be integrated back into RNM data CIA & DIA Hive Mind Teams are using physical & psychological trauma to map out the sensory and neural pathways of victims brain & central nervous system

REMOTE NEURAL MANIPULATION is achieved by the RNM Systems ability to PREDICT & INFLUENCE your Reference Choices during THOUGHT COMPOSITION The system uses impulses & identifiers to determine how to link CHOICE REFERENCES with data captured about your MEMORY REFERENCES

CIA & DoD operatives are using two interfaces to target their victims

1. BRAIN TO COMPUTER INTERFACE
2. ELECTRONIC BRAIN TO BRAIN INTERFACE

Everything the CIA & DIA are doing to their victims is based on a deadly game of deception & manipulation nothing more. Do not accept anything they say as truth & do not accept anything the RNM system interrogates you about as truth. The system is designed to remotely capture random bits of your thoughts, senses, etc., and to fabricate stories based on whatever it captures to interrogate & harass the victim with no other intention than to distract & torture the victim into submission to the systems influence

They illumine the brain of the victim with a stream of electromagnetic low frequency waves (photons) & then read the return training signal. The nanotechnology in the victims brain interfaces with the Brain to Computer Interface

CIA DoD Contractors are using a FABRICATED & FALSIFIED stream of electromagnetic low frequency waves specifically tuned to the digital brain wave imprint of their victims. The system is designed to mimic your normal cognitive behavior to provoke the victim constantly into emotional responses which can be us d to generate response statistics which can be correlated into coherent patterns of thought & integrated back into RNM data

Any set of brain waves can be captured, held and replayed over and over in a perpetual looping pattern in the victims brain, remotely, from thousands of miles away, by modulation of the PHASE FREQUENCY & AMPLITUDE of the stream of electromagnetic low frequency specifically tuned to the brain wave signature of the victim

Only the victim absorbs the stream of electromagnetic low frequency waves or feels its effects because only the victim possesses that specific brain wave signature which the stream is specifically tuned into, similar placing to placing two cell phones on a table and dialing a specific number. Only one phone rings because only that phone possesses that specific residence [probably means "resonance"] frequency for that number

TORTUR TO DRIVE ME OUT OF SPAIN

Category
Science & Technology

YouTube link

:conf:

How does the above testimony of the use technologies as a weapon against Bryan fit in with his description of COVID-19 as unleashed by the UN to re-design our blood stock and gene pool?

How does all this fit together?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 09 May 2020 16:27 #22

• Connect Dots
Connect Dots wrote:

Listen starting at 3:35.

Using the YouTube Transcript function:
these attacks are happening under agenda

21. . .

secret united nations protocol

for the use of targeted individuals

innocent men women and children to be

used for training research and

development

in artificial super intelligence

technologies . .

and the technology and the tactics bad . . .

enough but then you combine

that with the fact that you know

the doctors are trained told

not to help the victim not to document

the damage . .

Agenda 21 is public, supposedly, but perhaps parts of it are secret.

At any rate, it is from the United Nations, all of which is suspect in my book.
Last Edit: 10 May 2020 13:28 by Connect Dots. Reason: Typo

COVID-19 Is Man-made 11 May 2020 18:03 #23

• Connect Dots
Connect Dots wrote:
Agenda 21 is public, supposedly, but perhaps parts of it are secret.

The following is an expose about Agenda 21 by former Australian politician Ann Bressington, apparently given some time before July 1, 2014:

First published at 02:58 UTC on April 5th, 2020.

AngloSaxonIsrael

Bitchute link
Last Edit: 11 May 2020 18:13 by Connect Dots.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 23 May 2020 16:08 #24

• Connect Dots
Connect Dots wrote:
Whistleblower Bryan Tew is a targeted individual who has his own YouTube channel.

Today he posted a video that simply shows a medication:

and a long Description of what is going on:

POWERFUL PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FOR SLEEP DEPRIVATION TORTURE

May 23, 2020

Bryan Tew

Took three Zopiclona and one is enough to knock out a full grown man for eight hours

May 23 2020 Madrid Spain Tryp Airport Suites Room 5093

They are forcing me into constant hallucinations. Forcing me to constantly 'DISASSOCIATE FROM REALITY' using Fabricated and Falsified Memory References Motivational Impulses.

THEY CAN LITERALLY PITCH THE VICTIM INTO 'PSYCHOSIS' WITH PROLONGED SLEEP DEPRIVATION TORTURE

Remote Neural Attacks are hundreds of times a day. Stress and trauma to heart and cardiovascular system continues with brutal Directed Energy TORTURE Attacks targeting my ears and other INTERNAL ORGANS.

They illuminate the brain of the victim with a stream of photons and read the return training signal. Tactics of stalking, gas lighting chaos, disruption, torture and physical and psychological violence are based on the mathematical model known as the Hyper Game Theory.

They are also targeting my Christian faith and belief system, meaning that part of my cerebral cortex responsible for spatial thinking.

THE SAME DIRECTED ENERGY ATTACKS THAT HAPPENED TO THE AMERICAN EMBASSY EMPLOYEES IN HAVANA CUBA IS HAPPENING TO ME BUT PEOPLE BELIEVE THEM BUT DOUBT ME. I WAS IN HAVANA CUBA BEFORE THE EMBASSY WAS THERE AND I WAS BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND TORTURED WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY

I also possess medical evidence to prove the attacks are happening in the form of YouTube videos of doctors diagnosing the damage to my ears stating that my complaints were consistent with my symptoms of being attacked in this manner with severe acoustic trauma and nerve damage at higher levels

Sleep deprivation accomplishes the objective of memory loss during remote interrogations and induces hallucinations which help with the interrogation process.

In behavior modification and programming it is necessary too. idea is to shake up the emotional states of the target because different information can be accessed at each state. Making the target feel despair and helplessness is the objective.

Memory erasure is an important technique during interrogation. It is used in combination with sleep deprivation. Pain and fear of death are common tactics which is why they Target my heart and cardiovascular system and other Internal Organs with slow kill soft kill silent assassination through Amplified neurons.

There are many techniques to induce extreme fear in the target. Remember that many targets of torture die from the physical effects. It is torture to death. In no-touch directed energy torture the target is driven from their friends and family using different techniques in order to isolate them so that the electronic mind control has more effect on their psyche. Part of the method involves slander in their community. Targeted Individuals like me end up on the most part in poverty and paranoid about doctors and other people from false correlations that are purposefully induced into our lives.

Isolation is also a form of sensory deprivation which is why they target me so heavily in church. Days and weeks lose their meaning. In no touch torture and behavior modification they might try to make an atheist believe in God, or vice-versa.

It is just a mechanism to alter belief systems for control and experimentation. Verbal breakdown is most important during interrogations and torture.

Repetition is an important neural linguistic programming interrogation tactic to influence the target mind. Chatter Bots, an artificial intelligence special language software program, automate much of the repetition so that the interrogators (Hive Mind Teams) don’t drive themselves crazy during the neural linguistic torture and programming phases. Repetition is a form of torture

In no-touch directed energy torture, the target’s brain is forced to release dopamine which causes pupil dilatation, etc

Anything that involves maximum pain is the objective. No Touch Directed Energy tortures can be done wirelessly remotely into the human mind. All forms of sickness can be mimicked without any real illness behind the suffering

All suffering can be entrained into the minds of no-touch torture subjects. Disorient and confuse the target. Use them for their purposes, and then dispose of them in any way possible. One can only surmise what “dispose” means: prison, suicide, or perhaps a mental hospital. Coercing and torturing people to suicide is very common. Both tactics in physical or no-touch torture involves plausible deniability and indirection

The psychological and perceived physical pain is only half the story with no-touch torture. It also involves a set of scripts, mind games if you will, to walk the target to murder and/or suicide or set up and ENTRAP into prison or a mental institution. This is called “Hyper Game Theory”. It is used in war games to determine how to control your enemies and targets.in war strategy

Category
Science & Technology

YouTube link

I see that he has over 5,000 subscribers, but Comments are turned off for the video.

His About page:

Last Edit: 23 May 2020 16:13 by Connect Dots.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 19 May 2021 18:05 #25

• Connect Dots
Connect Dots wrote:
In the following video, a former U.S. Department of Defense contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, states that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol. He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

Information coming out about the COVID so-called vaccine tampering with our DNA has motivated me to re-visit this thread.

COVID-19 Is Man-made 09 Sep 2021 06:11 #26

• Connect Dots
Connect Dots wrote:
Talk about the possibility of something being SPRAYED in the United States right now has brought this thread back to my mind.