Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 29 Sep 2019 13:29 #61

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
Lux Interior wrote:
It's time you came to terms with reality.

As a Christian I long ago threw off the shackles of the establishment..:)
Jesus said- "God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners..to release the oppressed" (Luke 4:18 )

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 02:35 #62

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
No. The jews ordered your faggot country to start war with Germany. And your faggot country obediently obeyed. Which lead to the bombing you speak of. The Germans were the good guys. The Russians were the bad guys. Deal with it.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 02:41 #63

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Christians, under the jews, ARE the establishment! You wear the chains that jesus put on you. You even superglue them to your ankles.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 18:34 #64

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
No. The jews ordered your faggot country to start war with Germany..

Was Churchill a jew?

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 18:41 #65

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
Christians, under the jews, ARE the establishment! You wear the chains that jesus put on you. You even superglue them to your ankles.

Let's see-
I was expelled from school for "not trying".
I'm a right wing extremist nationalist patriot.
I only vote for the anti-immigration parties.
I can't stand lefty libs and snowflakes.
I'm an ex-convict (3 months vigilante rap for going up against a nigger drug gang)
I switch TV channels if a show or film comes on that has got niggers or perverts in it, and I boycott any products that features them in its advertising.

So what do you think I'm doing wrong?

PS- Christianity wants us REBELS..:)
Jesus's young cousin John was a rebel, living rough and sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him?- "John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Below: John in action against Herod and his slag-

Last Edit: 30 Sep 2019 18:44 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 18:44 #66

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
His mother was Jenny Jerome and there are many who say she was jewish. I thinks it is doubtful see semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/12/was-winston-churchill-jewish.html. He certailny was under the influence of jews via the focus group. Of sourse if someone finds hard evidence that Jerome was jewish we can have a look and revise.

Truth is anti-semitic

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 19:03 #67

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 22:51 #68

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..The jews ordered your faggot country to start war with Germany..

Europe had been at peace for 21 years, but then in 1939 Adolf decided to be a naughty boy-

GUEST- "Oh it's wonderful how you've made Germany a thriving prosperous nation Mr. Hitler, what are your plans for the future?"
ADOLF- "I plan to take a little sightseeing trip"
GUEST- "Oh, where?"
ADOLF- "Poland, Holland, Belgium, France, Norway, Greece, North Africa, Russia.."

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 22:54 #69

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
You don't need to be an actual jew to be their piece of shit lap dog. But if he was a christian, then yes, he was. I have seen proof of this on a couple TV shows I happened across on some christian TV channel. In one they showed some evangelical christian in israel talking to a bunch of jews in some restaurant. He told them that they really needed to stick to their guns and protect the "holy land." Which they were quite receptive to. But he wasn't jewish. Why should he give a fuck. On another christian TV show I happened across they were holding a telethon to raise money to send poor jews to israel. But again, they were christians. Why should they give a fuck. Though I know why. Do you?

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 23:05 #70

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
In one christian TV channel they showed some evangelical christian in israel talking to a bunch of jews in some restaurant. He told them that they really needed to stick to their guns and protect the "holy land."
On another christian TV show I happened across they were holding a telethon to raise money to send poor jews to israel.

1- If some Christians side with Israel against Islam I got no beef with that..:)
2- What "poor jews"? I thought all jews are rolling in money?

PS- I don't watch Christian TV shows myself because they bore the krap out of me
..:)
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2019 23:05 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 23:08 #71

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
You are doing some things right. But if you want to do something really risky, fly a Nazi flag. Next, don't give me any christian bullshit. Jesus wasn't about rebelling. He was ALL about giving in. Such as in loving your enemies. Do you think loving muslims is going to get them out of your country? Jesus was also big on forgiveness. So if some non-White did something fucked up to you, as far as jesus was concerned, you should forgive them. The evil cocksucker. I also remember something being said about the Roman occupation there. Jesus did something like hold up a coin. On the coin was an image of a Roman emperor. Jesus basically asked them who's image was on the coin. Then jesus said something along the lines of giving unto Rome what was theirs. But you are supposedly the expert on this bullshit. You would probably know what was actually said. But the point is that in this aspect as well, rebelling against authority wasn't what he was teaching. He was teaching about giving in to authority.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 23:26 #72

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Europe may have been at peace. But Germany was in the shit can. How would you feel if you had to use a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. All of this came about from having lost WW I. But Germany didn't start the war. They just got sucked into it like everybody else. All the faggot victors shouldn't have made Germany suffer the way they did for something that wasn't their doing.

That aside, how would you label the Boer war that England started. The English were having trouble fighting the men. So they decided to go after the women and children too. The English set up concentration camps to hold them. 1676 men to old to fight died in them. 4177 women died in them. 22,074 children died in them. Though they had other camps set up for the negroes who sided with the Boers. They suffered far worse. (Though being negroes, they deserved to) England not backing Hitler instead of Stalin is as bad as any of that shit.

Also, after WW II, the English, French and U.S. forces took many German ex-soldiers an

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 23:29 #73

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Europe may have been at peace. But Germany was in the shit can. How would you feel if you had to use a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. All of this came about from having lost WW I. But Germany didn't start the war. They just got sucked into it like everybody else. All the faggot victors shouldn't have made Germany suffer the way they did for something that wasn't their doing.

That aside, how would you label the Boer war that England started. The English were having trouble fighting the men. So they decided to go after the women and children too. The English set up concentration camps to hold them. 1676 men to old to fight died in them. 4177 women died in them. 22,074 children died in them. Though they had other camps set up for the negroes who sided with the Boers. They suffered far worse. (Though being negroes, they deserved to) England not backing Hitler instead of Stalin is as bad as any of that shit.

Also, after WW II, the English, French and U.S. forces took many German ex-soldiers and held them as prisoners of ex-war in Europe. Where they basically murdered 1.5 to 1.7 million of them! The filthy scum.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 30 Sep 2019 23:33 #74

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
If they are White christians, I have a problem with them siding with any non-whites. Be they jewish or muslim. Next, as far as I know, all jews are rolling in money. That is one of the things that made the whole thing such a farce. Next, I don't watch christian TV shows either. I just ran across them while channel surfing.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 01 Oct 2019 03:22 #75

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..if you want to do something really risky, fly a Nazi flag. Next, don't give me any christian bullshit. Jesus wasn't about rebelling. He was ALL about giving in..such as loving your enemies..

1- I ain't got a Nazi flag but I sometimes strut around town in my Waffen-SS jacket (below), will that do?..:)

2- JC was simply repeating in different words what General Sun-Tzu of the Chinese army had said in 600 BC-
"The greatest warrior is the one who never has to fight a battle".
In other words don't go looking for trouble if you don't have to. That's why JC said pay taxes to Caesar, because if people didn't, the Romans would have executed the lot of 'em.
As for "loving your enemies", the same applies there too, for example a Roman centurion once asked him to cure his servant so he said "Sure mate", and cured him..:)
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2019 04:03 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 01 Oct 2019 03:37 #76

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..Germany didn't start the war. They just got sucked into it like everybody else.
That aside, how would you label the Boer war that England started. The English were having trouble fighting the men. So they decided to go after the women and children too. The English set up concentration camps to hold them.
England not backing Hitler instead of Stalin is as bad as any of that shit.

1- Like I said, under Hitler in the 1930's Germany became a thriving prosperous nation and nobody was starving, but he got too big for his boots and decided to invade Poland even though it was a battle he need never have fought.
2- The Boers started a war and got the krap kicked out of 'em, and if the Boer women and kids were rounded up it serves 'em right..:)
Churchill poked fun at the Boers for starting a war that they had no hope of winning, writing in his memoirs- "It was very sporting of the Boers to take on the might of the British Empire"
3- After conquering France, Hitler should have called a truce with Britain so he could turn his full attention to Russia, but instead he started the Battle of Britain.Then a year later he declared war on America, and he was as good as dead from that point on.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 01 Oct 2019 03:44 #77

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..Also, after WW II, the English, French and U.S. forces took many German ex-soldiers and held them as prisoners of ex-war in Europe. Where they basically murdered 1.5 to 1.7 million of them!

Dunno where you heard that load of guff mate..:)
In a letter to me 25 years ago, Waffen-SS Tiger tank commander Werner Busse told me- "A British anti-tank unit knocked out my tank, I was injured and the British treated me well, I was just a soldier doing my job"
He became a POW in Scotland and after the war he married a Scottish girl and settled down with her in Inverness.
He later ran a pub there and was a popular guy, the local Brit Army regiment made him an honorary member of their mess.

www.scotsman.com/news/obituaries/werner-busse-1-1079651
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2019 03:47 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 01 Oct 2019 04:00 #78

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
[re TV evangelists]..If they are White christians, I have a problem with them siding with any non-whites..

Churchill once said- "In war, one has neither friends nor enemies, only interests", and as the greatest threat to civilisation is Islamic terror, it makes sense to side with Israel.
Trump knows it's in his interest to support Israel, so that when it hits the fan he can use Israel as a base from which to launch nukes at every muslim city in the Mideast, he's been itching to wipe the fuckers out ever since they murdered 3000 US citizens in his home town of NY on 9/11..:)
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2019 04:02 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 01 Oct 2019 13:48 #79

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
His mother was Jenny Jerome and there are many who say she was jewish. I thinks it is doubtful see semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/12/was-winston-churchill-jewish.html. He certailny was under the influence of jews via the focus group. Of sourse if someone finds hard evidence that Jerome was jewish we can have a look and revise.

Not so hard evidence, but Miles Mathis has looked into it.

If the "King of Wall Street" is NOT jewish it would be surprising.
This might be the time to insert a few genealogical tidbits of Churchill you probably weren't aware of.
His mother was American, from great wealth as well. Jeanette Jerome was the daughter of Leonard
Jerome, King of Wall Street.

He was a business partner of Cornelius Vanderbilt, and equally wealthy.
The Jerome Mansion was in New York on the corner of Madison Avenue and 26th Street, and that is
only the corner of it. It had a 600-seat theater, a breakfast room which seated 70 people, a ballroom of
white and gold with a champagne-spouting fountain, and a view of Madison Square Park. Jerome also
owned the huge Bathgate Mansion in the Bronx. Churchill's aunt Leonie Jerome was the lover of
Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn, son of Queen Victoria.

Churchill's mother was the granddaughter of Aurora Murray, which also brings that name into the list. We just saw it in my
update to my paper on Harry Potter. Rowling recently married a Murray and bought an old Murray
castle. Jerome's other grandmother was Elizabeth Ball, which of course takes us back to George
Washington. So Churchill was closely related to Washington, something we are never taught. It also
links us to the Beardsleys, Hitchcocks, Summers, Munns, Bisbees, Hales, Stiles, and Gregorys.

Through the Jeromes we also link to the Fosters and Clarks. So the source of Churchill's American
wealth and influence was major Jewish money from trade
. Any time they tell you any Churchill was
spending more than he made, you can roll your eyes.

Geneanet ends the Jeromes in the 1700s, but we can switch to Geni, which tells us these Jeromes were
previously Riches from. . . Salem. Before that we can trace them back to Gloucestershire, and Richard
Rich, Lord Chancellor of England in 1547, in the rule of Edward VI. He is a primary villain in the film
A Man for All Seasons. We have seen him in several previous papers, most prominently destroying the
monasteries and stealing Church wealth for himself and Henry VIII. This genealogy of Churchill is
never publicized.

Miles Mathis - More WWII fakes, page 14
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 01 Oct 2019 16:17 #80

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Churchill was full blown zionist, whether that was before or after Jewish bankrolling was another matter.
Britain didn't need to get involved with Germany's war.
Ultimately, Hitler was right.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, user1146, moronfinder