New Zealand PM says 'gun laws will change' after mosque shooting

www.rt.com/news/453965-new-zealand-gun-law-mosque/

The
Dunblane hoax (Scotland)
Port Arthur hoax (Australia)
Sandy Hoax (US)

of New Zealand, you mean...?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NZ mosque shootings 15 Mar 2019 23:52 #102

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ah, it's an exercise in 'whitey bashing' :thumbup:

This could be a false flag.

I wont call it because of course I dont know, nor will I ever know, but cui bono comes to mind here.

I dont think it was clockwork elves though.

But it coulve been jews. :P

You won't call out the umpteenth hoax of this kind? Why?

Cui bono? In fucking Christchurch a narrative pushed that those who oppose mosques are "racists" and "murderers"?

After how many baby hoaxes people start to wake up to this...?

Ah... here comes the ‘fakeologist’ telling what’s what. :emo:

He's an Auto-Hoaxer
You can't fix stupid

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 00:01 #103

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The whole ChristChurch shooting is fake af imo. But I still enjoy seeing these mozzies getting shot up.

The shooting isn’t fake imo, as you literally see stuff flying around on impact as he shoots.

+ you better not be enjoying yourself too much, because this event might have serious ramifications headed our way.
Good, more polarization will force normies to get off the fence and choose sides. We've been like frogs slowly being cooked to death. We need things to escalate before it's too late

Problem is... they might shut down any Nationalism on the internet and then it’s impossible to spread the word.
Dark Web
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 00:08 #104

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I think it's genuine. I think there's a Balkan connection there. Those who whine about the publication clearly haven't seen the depravity posted from Islamic and 3 rd world peoples.
Wakey fucking wakey.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 00:17 #105

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ah, it's an exercise in 'whitey bashing' :thumbup:

This could be a false flag.

I wont call it because of course I dont know, nor will I ever know, but cui bono comes to mind here.

I dont think it was clockwork elves though.

But it coulve been jews. :P

Tarrant is a Jewish Surname......Look it up at Avotaynu….. :wissl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 00:34 #106

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lux Interior wrote:
I think it's genuine.

The 23 page Anders Breivik "manifesto" did convince you?

The 6,000,000 NZ dollar question is; did the perpetraitor leave his passport in the van?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 01:08 #107

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lux Interior wrote:
I think it's genuine

I just watched the 16:55 video and the only genuine thing I saw was when he shot through the passenger window and broke it. All the rest, including the music stopping when he started "firing", the actors in the mosque and the undamaged windshield when he "fired" a gun through it all looked very fake.
Wakey fucking wakey.

Well indeed.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 01:28 #108

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Gaia wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
I think it's genuine

I just watched the 16:55 video and the only genuine thing I saw was when he shot through the passenger window and broke it. All the rest, including the music stopping when he started "firing", the actors in the mosque and the undamaged windshield when he "fired" a gun through it all looked very fake.
Wakey fucking wakey.

Well indeed.

It's not our fault you fried your brain on street drugs Gaia

The footage is clear as day

Hats off to the one guy who tried to rush him as well
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: user1146, Grolongo

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 02:00 #109

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Indeed it is, so the questions:
- why were all the people playing "dead" even before the paintball gun shooter came in?
- why were there no cracks in the windshield when he 'popped some shots' into it?
- why did the music stop during the "shots", and not just when the shot sounds were louder than the music, but clear cuts in it?
- why was there no bump when the guy drove over the woman on the sidewalk?

remain...

All these baby hoaxes we've seen have the same clear, grand, overarching narrative; spread confusion and division. They are acts; pieces of modern theater, for a political-social engineering agenda. How many more do we need to get that through to people?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 02:44 #110

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Indeed it is, so the questions:
- why were all the people playing "dead" even before the paintball gun shooter came in?
- why were there no cracks in the windshield when he 'popped some shots' into it?
- why did the music stop during the "shots", and not just when the shot sounds were louder than the music, but clear cuts in it?
- why was there no bump when the guy drove over the woman on the sidewalk?

remain...

All these baby hoaxes we've seen have the same clear, grand, overarching narrative; spread confusion and division. They are acts; pieces of modern theater, for a political-social engineering agenda. How many more do we need to get that through to people?

perhaps they were playing dead because they just watched some guy get shot and heard gun shots ?
watch it again and you see a man run from right to left in the room and get shot - the rest of them heard and saw this

you have never shot a gun in your life so how would you know how different material react to close range shotgun shells ?
I would have to watch it again but from memory he basically puts the barrel of the gun right next to the window and the shotgun spreads over distance - right up close like that it would act more like a regular bullet and just be all clumped together still
I can see its possible for it to create holes and not just shatter the windscreen

then he points the shotgun at the window but not right next to it and shoots and you get a different result - I'm no expert on guns or windows but I think windshields are pretty hard to shatter these days - they tend to do what they did in the video and burst but stay somewhat intact

the music ? pass , I haven't listened to the ivideo through speakers , just a phone and the sound sucks

his SUV clearly bumps over the woman as he drives over her , also at that point the body is still soft , it isn't stiff yet so the heavy SUV will flatten it more

good god man any more questions ?

I am all ways open to the chance of these things being false flags

I read the manifesto last night and so much of it seems like a gift to the establishment

Especially the fact for a supposed far right guy he doesn't mention the JQ once

it could very well be a false flag

when will the truth movement get back to it's roots and remember that during a false flag , real people have to die to make it work

this auto hoax crap is just as ridiculous as some of your other more well known propositions IMO

Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 03:05 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: user1146

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 02:50 #111

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Gaia wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
I think it's genuine

Wakey fucking wakey.

Well indeed.

True. That windscreen didn't add up. Shit shotgun, he should return for a refund. Fair point but offset by the passenger window.
Bits of mohammaden skull flying off tells a different story though.
Alan Snackbar!
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 02:55 #112

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I wondered about the lack of bounce when he drive over the corpse. But I didn't wonder when he blew, bits of skull off it.
2 different sides, it's not totally clear but anyway, it's good to spread a little fear and confusion in the raghead camp.
Alan Snackbar.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 02:59 #113

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The whole ChristChurch shooting is fake af imo. But I still enjoy seeing these mozzies getting shot up.

The shooting isn’t fake imo, as you literally see stuff flying around on impact as he shoots.

+ you better not be enjoying yourself too much, because this event might have serious ramifications headed our way.

if you read that manifesto they are going to take every god damn word of it and forever hold it over the head of anyone who mentions nationalism for the rest of eternity

it's also a method of writing the world into being as they do

because now on the '' official record '' we have all the components that make up a genuine movement against the internationalists as the manifesto of some guy who went and shot a Mosque up

confirming their previous '' official record '' that anyone who is unhappy with globalism and the mass movement of people is some sort of white supremacist intent on genocide and so on

as you notice the resident commie automatically freaked the fuck out and started bleating about white supremacists

I don't think we gain much from this at all , but the ones who must not be named gain a hell of a lot

Random acts of murder would surely be discouraged by a movement that was attempting to portray itself as a viable political option

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 05:42 #114

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I think allot (if not most) Terror Attacks (Far Right and Muslim) are False Flags were the culprits are Mind Controlled MK-Ultra

You dont need "mind control" when you have plenty of fanatics who are willing to carry out acts of violence in the name of their radical ideology.

The Radical Ideology IS THE MIND CONTROL.

Your white supremacism IS MIND CONTROL.

Have you researched Neuro Linguistic Programming ?

NLP is used by people like Trump who programs people with his code words and symbols through the television.

He is basically using black magic to brainwash people through his codes on television.

AN EXAMINATION OF OBAMA’S USE OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES

EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY

THE EVIDENCE IS HERE: This document contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes.

Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

- Trance Inductions
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them.

This document examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients.

Obama is not just using subliminal messages, but textbook covert hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming techniques on audiences that are intentionally designed to sideline rational judgment and implant subconscious commands.

read more here: www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Rocco

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 07:22 #115

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:

Front windscreens are laminated, side glass is safety glass.

Safety glass does shatter with the slightest tap of a gun barrel (no ammo required)

I actually just replaced a cars side window for a relative a couple weeks ago when they just tapped it with a rifle tip accidentally when out hunting. This person was suprised how easily the glass shattered.

Now i havent analyzed the video yet (been busy, but i downloaded it incase it vanishes) , but if you have, see if the gun tip gets close to the side window.

Because it is strange about the front glass and others are already talking about that.

You dont need bullets to break side safety glass on cars... the slightest tap with a gun barrel and it shatters.

Food for thought, again I havent analyzed it properly yet.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 08:17 #116

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
At least Ugh isn't trying to make excuses.

I dislike muslims as much as the shooter does, but the difference is that I'm happy to leave it to God to deal with them and all Jesus-rejecters....:)

"Ungodly..they are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (Bible:2 Peter 2:12)
"Ungodly men, wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)
Jesus said:-"Whoever's ashamed of me and my words, I'll be ashamed of him" (Mark 8:38 )
Nonchristians "will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath" (Revelation 14:10)
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)

Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 08:22 by Ugh.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 08:32 #117

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Hats off to the one guy who tried to rush him as well

What footage? Got a link?

PS- NZ gun laws allow anybody to tool up like Rambo so the blame must partly lie with their politicians-
"Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, said that the mosque attacker was a licensed gun owner and that five firearms were used during the rampage, including two semi-automatic weapons and two shotguns."
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-newzealand-shootout-guns/new-zealand-pledges-reforms-as-relaxed-gun-laws-scrutinised-idUKKCN1QX05R?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 08:39 by Ugh.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 08:37 #118

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
At least Ugh isn't trying to make excuses.

I dislike muslims as much as the shooter does, but the difference is that I'm happy to leave it to God to deal with them and all Jesus-rejecters....:)

"Ungodly..they are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (Bible:2 Peter 2:12)
"Ungodly men, wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)
Jesus said:-"Whoever's ashamed of me and my words, I'll be ashamed of him" (Mark 8:38 )
Nonchristians "will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath" (Revelation 14:10)
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot, it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)

Your using scriptures ugh (out of context for one) in ^^that way^^... is ungodly
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 08:45 by annabelle.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 08:44 #119

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
Your using scriptures ugh (out of context for one) in ^^that way^^... is ungodly

You calling me out baby?
I challenge you to find any Bible verse that says God loves muslims and any other Jesus-rejecters..;)
Fact is, if they turn up at the pearlies theyl'll never get past the bouncer-

Jesus said - "Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you, get away from me"(Matt 7:23)
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 08:48 by Ugh.

NZ mosque shootings 16 Mar 2019 08:47 #120

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I'm not your baby :roll:

Warning: Graphic Content - NZ Mosque Shootings
anonfile.com/K0p4Zbwbbe/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4

go to link at your own computer safety risk
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2019 09:00 by annabelle.
Moderators: novum, rodin