Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: THOUGHT CRIME: Persecution & Raids of Dissidents & Holocaust "Deniers"

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 03:11 #41

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Do we keep blaming others, or take responsibility for our OWN apathy, ignorace and lack of education as to what is going on and who is behind it?

Who is "we"? One can only take responsibility for his/her OWN actions, not those of others, or the lack thereof.

Creepy Germans as Maas and Merkel and Martin S. are the lowest of lifeforms that shouldn't have any power than their own fists. But because they are weak, they search for other means and want to control the people.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 12:14 #42

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well it is true that only we can take responsibilty for our own actions, yes of course.

But this does not mean that we cannot also work with others in a mutually beneficial manner.

The two arent mutually exclusive.

The controllers for example work well together, and no doubt put their differences and disagreements aside for the(ir) greater good. If they werent collectivists in a sense, they wouldnt be able to achieve the things that they achieve.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Mass Raids 16 Jul 2016 12:23 #43

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Unarmed people faced up to heavily armed troops and said "Not in our name" in Turkey, and for the most part, soldiers refused to harm their own citizens. If we(the people) are going to beat such enemies as a well armed govt, we'd do well not to fight them on their terms.
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2016 12:24 by ragnarok.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 21:10 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
13 July 2016 (anno orwell)

Holger Münch ---- Thomas de Maizière ---- Heiko Maas

Berlin (AFP) – German police on Wednesday launched nationwide raids targeting social media users who posted racial hatred on Facebook and other online networks.

Police swooped on the homes of some 60 suspects across 14 of Germany’s 16 states, the BKA federal crime bureau said, in a crackdown on “verbal radicalism” and related criminal offences.

No arrests were made but computer equipment, cameras and smartphones were seized in the first-ever such mass raids targeting online hate crime.

Most of the suspects allegedly belonged to a neo-Nazi Facebook group whose users had posted xenophobic, anti-Semitic or other far-right messages.

BKA chief Holger Muench said police were taking a “clear stance against hate and incitement on the internet” which had increased amid the refugee crisis and was poisoning public discourse.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said that “violence, including verbal violence, in any form and in any context” was “unacceptable”.

He said there are “moral principles offline and online” and stressed that “criminal law applies on the internet”.

Justice Minister Heiko Maas said that pressure had grown on internet giants such as Facebook, Google and Twitter to find and block hate speech.

“First steps have been taken,” he said, “but they are nowhere near sufficient.”

Facebook pledged in September to fight a surge in racism on its German-language network as Europe’s biggest economy became the top destination for refugees, triggering a backlash from the far right.

The US social media network said it would encourage “counter speech” and step up monitoring of anti-foreigner commentary.

Users have accused the company of double standards for cracking down swifter and harder on nudity and sexual content than on hate-mongering. (Breitbart)

German article: www.gmx.net/magazine/digital/bka-razzia-hassparolen-bundesweite-polizeiaktion-internet-31682842

:right: German police launch mass raids over online hate speech

Sorry to interrupt your amicable conversation, novum and ragnarok, but I think this was the last really relevant comment
on the previous page, guys.

Meanwhile a few members think that this whole event did not happen except in the msm.

Steven wrote:
Maybe these raids never happened? The german blogs are very silent about it... :ponda:

It's easy to spread info about the raids via the news agencies. Journalists will print it without further/own investigation, but many people now will think twice what they write.
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67503-german-police-target-hate-crime-in-co-ordinated-raids.html#223225 ff

I think this option is not to be excluded for most obvious - to me - reasons.

So please let's get back on topic.

New thread started on this very subject :right: German police target hate crime in co-ordinated raids

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2016 21:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 22:21 #45

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Well it is true that only we can take responsibilty for our own actions, yes of course.

But this does not mean that we cannot also work with others in a mutually beneficial manner.

The two arent mutually exclusive.

The controllers for example work well together, and no doubt put their differences and disagreements aside for the(ir) greater good. If they werent collectivists in a sense, they wouldnt be able to achieve the things that they achieve.

But you "accused" the people of not gaining ground on them because "we" do not take responsibility.

Do you think going on the streets and talking to people about how we are enslaved and suppressed by evil powerful psychopaths will change anything? Or do you think the vast majority of people will see "us" as "fruit cakes", "kooks", "crazies"?

Why do you think so little people are at TZ? If there would be a huge group of people seeing the world for what it (not) is, then you'd expect a full house here, not?

And the collectivism of the powers is just one of the reasons that is NOT the way to go. I am not of the "if you can't beat them join them take over their strategies" kind; better stay true to principle and honesty, those things that the freaks do not possess.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 22:54 #46

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
But you "accused" the people of not gaining ground on them because "we" do not take responsibility.

Well initially i was responding to pfiz accusing me of either joking or not being aware of the scam... im neither.. i just know alot of the following that you wrote does indeed apply and/or is the case... and that the likes of pfiz should realise that i understand these things, i understand that the change she (imho) wishes to see will not happen if nov 'sees the scam' or poster x,y,z here sees the scam.. therefore i play down her stampings and she sees it as trolling or ignorance, when it is neither.... for me its reality being expressed.

...the only way it could potentially happen how pfiz wants is if more people thought like pfiz, but thats not going to happen anytime soon either now is it. :larf:

Gaia wrote:
Do you think going on the streets and talking to people about how we are enslaved and suppressed by evil powerful psychopaths will change anything? Or do you think the vast majority of people will see "us" as "fruit cakes", "kooks", "crazies"?

Why do you think so little people are at TZ? If there would be a huge group of people seeing the world for what it (not) is, then you'd expect a full house here, not?

I agree with these points very much, yes.

Gaia wrote:
And the collectivism of the powers is just one of the reasons that is NOT the way to go. I am not of the "if you can't beat them join them take over their strategies" kind; better stay true to principle and honesty, those things that the freaks do not possess.

I dont see the ignorant masses collecting to do anything so its rather a moot point for me, ergo i do focus on myself, as you have spoken about here on TZ now and previously.

However, again if things were going to change in a direction the likes of pfiz wishes to see, then there would have to be a collectivist movement.. i am being a commentator here on this do you understand, not saying i agree with the theory.. and as ive just said, its rather moot anyway as i dont see it happening... the ruling class can co-ordinate and work together.. and recruit like minded people to join them in their endeavours in exchange for money, power, prestige and an easier life.. the rest of humanity for the most part isnt wired up the same way and has no chance of challenging this power structure.. even the ones that are aware of what is going on, which are very few btw.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP, Gaia

Mass Raids 17 Jul 2016 15:38 #47

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Great points Nov, well made.
I do know that people acting together can effect change though.
That works best at the small and local level maybe but it can be effective on a bigger scale as well.
Case in point here recently.
A group of us in this village got together to canvass for 'Leave the EU' and obviously 'Leave' won.
Which was nice.
The group continues to meet and our next 'campaign' is to support Independent candidates standing against 'embedded' Tory councillors in next year's County Council elections.
We are raising money and have our candidates ready for nomination.
Nobody ever has mounted a challenge before so this County has been solid Tory dominated for years.
We might not win this next battle but we are having a go and we might just be successful.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Raids in Germany 14 Sep 2016 09:52 #48

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Raids in Germany

Alfred & Monika Schaefer - Ritual Defamation of Violinist & German Police Raid Thought Criminal

Video description:
Monika Schaefer is a National Park Warden, professional violinist, and life-long environmental activist. She was formerly involved with The Green Party of Canada and was a candidate in four elections. Monika has been an active community member in her small town of Jasper, not only as an activist but also as a musician, donating her music on countless occasions. After making a video challenging the official Holocaust narrative, Monika found herself the victim of ritual defamation, a process through which an individual is subjected to intense social pressure and stigmatization.

Alfred Schaefer is a German producer with several YouTube videos aimed at exposing the brainwashing, lies and control words that are used to subject entire populations to the Zionist agenda. His video, “Brainwashing: 9/11 & the Holohoax,” outlines how the Jewish Western elite have managed to perpetrate a massive deception through manipulation of the mainstream media and political leaders.

We begin by giving Monika a chance to explain her journey. While she began by looking into 9/11 Truth, she would later discover WW2 revisionism. Monika was able to overcome her initial apprehension and delve into the subject long enough to realize that the official Holocaust narrative amounts to little more than post-war propaganda. This eventually led her to creating a video in which she apologized to her deceased German mother, whom, many years ago, she had chastised for not trying to stop the alleged genocide. Due to challenging the idea that six million Jews died in German extermination camps, Monika quickly found herself victim of ritual defamation. Alfred also shares the story of his house being raided by German police for thought crime. We conclude the first hour by discussing the nature of the migrant crisis, groupthink, and how necessary it is to question the official World War II narrative.

In the members’ hour, we consider the fact that celebrities, such as Mel Gibson, oftentimes express controversial views, only to later recant; this has the effect of intimidating the “average” person into keeping quiet. We discuss the control words – racist, Nazi, bigot, etc. – that prevent people from discussing vital issues. Monika then outlines a few elements of ritual defamation, including the attempt to involve the victim’s family in the defamation process. We also discuss the fact that our hostile ruling elite are lecturing us about the alleged Holocaust of Jews while actively engineering our destruction. Alfred concludes the show by imploring us to stop using the language of our enemy; instead of Nazi, we should say human, for this buzzword is nothing more than a form of mind control used prevent ethnic Europeans from enjoying what all peoples need: self-determination.

Guest's Website:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPoJnqloZJcj_T-Il6lx5w

Listening to the full audio is highly recommended!

(Video)

0:16

"It was interesting arriving in Germany with Jewish-Israeli journalist David Sheen and realising as a Jewish American it was perfectly acceptable for the children and grand-children of NAAAAZIS to call me an anti-Semite in Germany, because I've defined my Jewish identity outside the frontiers of Israeli nationalism. In Germany anti-Semitism is defined as apparently anyone who is a critic of the Israeli government and we quickly were targeted by an Israeli lobby operation, that deployed elements of the German Left against us, to shut down our talk at the main public theatre in Berlin, the Volksbühne, and to attempt to shut down our planned event at the German parliament, where I was going to discuss the testimony I gathered and the evidence I gathered in the Gaza strip during operation portective edge (?) of Israeli atrocities, and David Sheen was gonna present his documentation of state sponsored Israeli racism and mob violence during the war this summer. So this was really the conversation that these "German" politicians and Israel lobbyists were seeking to shut down under the cover of anti-Semitism actually accusing us of abusing the memory of the HOLOCAUST. So it was incredible to watch this unfold."

Could the typical lunacy become even more obvious, can you see what is going on in occupied Germany?

Context: ANTI-SEMITISM SCANDAL in the German Bundestagtruth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64665-exclusively-jewish-anti-semitism-scandal-in-the-german-bundestag-gregor-gysi-max-blumenthal-david-sheen.html#230805

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2016 09:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Alison Chabloz 16 Dec 2016 10:26 #49

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Campaign Against Antisemitism
Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) is a United Kingdom non-governmental organisation (NGO) established in August 2014 by members of the Anglo-Jewish community. It was registered as a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO) on October 1, 2015.

The UK Prime Minister, Theresa May, has praised CAA for its work to ensure that the law against antisemitism is enforced with zero tolerance. The UK Communities Secretary, Sir Eric Pickles, gave a reply to a UK government survey by CAA.

Alison Chabloz case
The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism has announced that it intends to bring private prosecutions against individuals. Gideon Falter said: "We have called for zero tolerance enforcement of the law against anti-Semitism and that is what politicians have promised, but the" Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) "has failed to take action, so now we must act instead".

At Westminster Magistrates' Court in December 2016, Alison Chabloz, a 52 year-old Derbyshire-based blogger and singer, was sent for trial next March for posting a "grossly offensive" video on YouTube entitled "(((Survivors)))" which is effectively alleged to indulge in Holocaust denial. Chabloz rejected the accusation that she had made improper use of the internet, and she was granted bail without conditions. Chabloz dismissed the prosecution on her blog as an attempt "to use the law to silence dissenters".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_Against_Antisemitism This page was last modified on 15 December 2016, at 14:03.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Judaism

Hate crime trial for ‘Auschwitz was a theme park’ blogger
An anti-Semitic blogger who wrote a song describing Auschwitz as a ‘theme park’ will stand trial for hate crimes in March. Alison Chabloz, 52, from the East Midlands posted the song “(((survivors)))” which questions whether the holocaust ever happened on YouTube. In it she describes the notorious death camp as a theme park, and says Jewish financiers ‘bleed you dry’. The song includes lyrics such as: ‘Did the Holocaust ever happen? Was it just a bunch of lies? Seems that…
courtnewsuk.co.uk/hate-crime-trial-auschwitz-theme-park-blogger/

Blogger, 52, 'who posted a grossly offensive and anti-Semitic song on YouTube' denies hate crime charge
brought by a Jewish charity in a private prosecution
- Alison Chabloz, 52, is accused of posting a 'grossly offensive' video online in July
- Prosecution has been brought by charity the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism
- The video allegedly included lyrics including 'Did the Holocaust ever happen?'
- Chabloz has pleaded not guilty to the crimes and a trial date was set for March

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036710/Blogger-52-posted-grossly-offensive-anti-Semitic-song-YouTube-denies-hate-crime-charge-brought-Jewish-charity...ate-prosecution.html

The incriminated song is still available on wakwo yt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

Dissident Musician and British Nationalist Alison Chabloz Arrested for a Song cafe.nfshost.com/?tag=alison-chabloz

Blogger to face trial over song questioning the Holocaust www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/chabloz-1.429382

An English Revisionist in Paris By Alison Chabloz codoh.com/library/document/4045/

Videos www.youtube.com/user/blogdoex/videos
Blog alisonchabloz.wordpress.com

"First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin, now we take London"

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61797-9-11-denial-laws-ahead.html

9/11 is not as important as the HOLOCAUST, so 9/11 denial laws will only come after this war against UK dissidents will be won.

More information about this case

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65593-jews-continue-pressure-for-internet-censorship.html?start=40#241669 ff

:right: alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/jesuischabloz-british-jews-falter-over-a-song/

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 11:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Asia Teacher, Roastie

Mass Raids 16 Dec 2016 11:07 #50

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
^ Very informative Pfizipfei.
I think a lot of people don’t understand that what they thought was a free country with free speech has long since gone. All forums, especially political ones are monitored and Snowden should have been a hint at what’s occurring. Disagreement becomes hate and hate is banned. Eventually everyone has complete free speech, as long as it’s mainstream. Outside Europe it’s still safe, but I’d be very careful of what I say if I was back in the UK now.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 11:14 #51

• Exorcist

Hate crime trial for ‘Auschwitz was a theme park’ blogger

A possibility to consider. This could be another (((MSM))) Talmudic Pi$$take "$etup"
and Alison Chabloz could be (((Alison Chabloz))) playing the fake racist Neo-Nazi
to feed and headline the (((fake persecution/racist))) meme..
She appears to have the "It's a trick we use" smirk on her face, as does the person on the right of the image.
Ya muilking it for all it's worth.

:couch:

:axe:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 11:20 by Exorcist.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 11:44 #52

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Green light means Go!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 11:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 11:46 #53

• Exorcist
@Phiz

Would you like me to post the chords to (((Survivors)))....?

Without the tritones of course.......... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 11:50 by Exorcist.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 12:04 #54

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Green light means Go!

(yes i know the stoplights are green, but still, wtf does that matter)

As for the rest well i see where you guys are going with this.

Notice she has a wart on the nose too.. definitely maybe one then. :P :joker:

If she )))isnt((( though then you guys are cruel... but it should be ok when Richard Spencer becomes Fuhrer :P , he will pardon her. :coffee:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 12:06 by novum.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 12:07 #55

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Exorcist wrote:
@Phiz

Would you like me to post the chords to (((Survivors)))....?

Without the tritones of course.......... :larf:

My name is not www.dict.cc/?s=phiz

and now it comes to light that you are not only rodin's good drinking mate and share his views in almost every respect,
but especially his perception of an expanding earth and non-existing nukes,
you are also musically gifted just like him. So no surprise that you are working hand in glove. :)

Btw, did you recognize the person in the background in the last picture?

@novum???

Green light = Go!

No more, no less.
The msm chose this pic. I don't know what's in their "mind" and actually I don't care.
I choose to perceive it as a good omen. :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 15:04 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 12:44 #56

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Green light means Go!

As for the rest well i see where you guys are going with this.

Notice she has a wart on the nose too.. definitely maybe one then. :P :joker:

If she )))isnt((( though then you guys are cruel... but it should be ok when Richard Spencer becomes Fuhrer :P , he will pardon her. :coffee:

You can bet he'll pardon her!.......otherwise his Russian Jewish wife will "house brick" his lounge window!........ :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 14:12 #57

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Green light means Go!

......but what colour are the stamp lights?.... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 16:17 #58

• Exorcist
PFIZ wrote:

and now it comes to light that you are not only rodin's good drinking mate and share his views in almost every respect,
you are also musically gifted just like him. So no surprise that you are working hand in glove. :)

I've never met rodin and I am not his "good drinking mate".

You need to swot up on the Scots. They are notorius for practicing Tavern frugalism.
You buy the first round and the Scot pi$$'s off out the back door when it's his turn!.... :larf:
:joker:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 16:25 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 16 Dec 2016 16:51 #59

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Exorcist wrote:
PFIZ wrote:

I've never met rodin and I am not his "good drinking mate".

You need to swot up on the Scots. They are notorius for practicing Tavern frugalism.
You buy the first round and the Scot pi$$'s off out the back door when it's his turn!.... :larf:
:joker:

+1
If anybody knows what a pound will buy it's your Jock.
Tight bastards.
On topic.
If this NGO starts coming after NS boosters online then some on here - who are UK based - had best be very careful about what they post in future.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 19 Apr 2017 23:12 #60

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
As (((they))) can't get hold of HORST MAHLER (81) - for he's the most prominent dissident of the country and they hardly can or don't want to arrest him with a swat team - they are playing the substitute card and all day long had their mouthpieces bleat and repeat that a

92-year-old woman

who may have been a secretary/assistant/helper (according to the various German language media outlets) at the camp in Stutthof,
is now being prosecuted.

This is the only report in English I could find:

Prosecutors open file on 92-year-old female German concentration camp guard

The first lie already in the headline!!!

Full article: www.express.co.uk/news/world/793813/Nazi-concentration-camp-guard-Stutthof-war-crimes-Poland-Belson

To me this is just another clear sign that war against white and especially German women has officially been declared.

And she is not even a well-known dissident, just an old German woman ...

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! :right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69136-horst-mahler-81-will-have-to-go-to-prison-again-for-another-3-5-years.html
Holocaust: when truth is outlawed (Sylvia Stolz speech) :right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63116-holocaust-when-truth-is-outlawed-sylvia-stolz-speech.html
Ursula Haverbeck :right: truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/64912-ursula-haverbeck.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2017 23:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI