Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Connect Dots

TOPIC: TRUE HEALING CONFERENCE

TRUE HEALING CONFERENCE 07 Aug 2021 14:23 #1

• Connect Dots
  • Determined to resist The Great Reset.
Dr. Tom Cowan AND Dr. Andrew Kaufman
PRESENT

TRUE HEALING CONFERENCE

The mission of the True Healing Conference is to bring a new understanding of healing that is rooted in the natural biology of our bodies. We want to inspire you to learn the power of natural healing through consciousness and knowledge.

A new generation of healers has replaced traditional western model of toxic treatments and pharmaceuticals. The vanguard educators of a new paradigm of Healing Arts & Sciences will be presenting their valuable work in a language that is accessible but uncompromised, bringing you the real science and not watering it down.

Joins us to learn about the healing power of water, the human biofield, cymatics, orgone energy, holographic blood, bio-photons, and the inherent healing forces of life.

This vital information will give you the know how to restore and maintain your health using only nature and your own action.

The future of health is ours to manifest through nature’s gift of True Healing.

DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS INCREDIBLE ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT.
October 9th -10th, 2021
Jacksonville Florida

truehealingconference.com/about

I'm hoping that the nightmare we're going through at present is going to lead to an awakening in the public about the error of the germ theory of disease and the beginning of a paradigm shift in healthcare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TRUE HEALING CONFERENCE 07 Aug 2021 23:15 #2

• Connect Dots
Connect Dots wrote: Eileen Day McKusick is one of the scheduled speakers.

DR. KAUFMAN: HOW TO TUNE YOUR BODY - EILEEN DAY MCKUSICK

www.bitchute.com/video/LH9etW3NTXc1/

TRUE HEALING CONFERENCE 12 Aug 2021 23:38 #3

• Connect Dots
Connect Dots wrote:
truehealingconference.com/about
Eileen Day McKusick is one of the scheduled speakers.

Another speaker will be Dolf Zantinge:

Conversations with Dr. Cowan & Friends| Ep16: Dolf Zantinge

Apr 22, 2021

Conversations with Dr. Cowan And Friends

In this week's episode of "Conversations with Dr. Cowan and Friends," I interview Dolf Zantinge of the Analemma water company. I first met Dolf at a lecture he gave in San Francisco. I generally don't attend many lectures or workshops, but this was on the relationship between water and EMFs, and because my wife got tickets, I decided to attend. He gave one of the best presentations I have heard on the science, and here I mean real science about his work with water. I have had a few contacts with him since and finally got him to do this interview. I can say it was one of the most fascinating, interesting and informative hours I can remember. Dolf lays out his case for the memory of water and the crucial role water plays in all of biology. You don't want to miss this interview; it is literally the glue that holds all my work together.

YouTube link
Moderators: Connect Dots