Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dump The Dollar.

Dump The Dollar. 21 Dec 2019 01:01 #1

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
I don't know why inflation hasn't run rampant like has often happened in other economies. Because our money is basically worthless. We are around 19 trillion in debt. And it is getting worse all the time. Each year we have to pay around 420 billion just on the interest of that debt. Also, there are around 61 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations in the U.S. Maybe somebody would like to quibble about the difference between a debt and an obligation. But it doesn't matter to me. So all together, we are around 80 trillion dollars in the hole. For every man, woman and child in the U.S., that means they owe around $250,783.00. That is far more than the vast majority of people could ever afford in their entire lives. So I say we just dump the dollar and invent a new currency. Or we could have our dollar turn into this.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Dump The Dollar. 02 Feb 2021 07:20 #2

• Gloria
:cool:

We Germans fear God, but nothing else in the World. Otto von Bismarck

Dump The Dollar. 07 Jun 2021 22:30 #3

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
Don't dump the dollar. I mean, outside the course of normal buying and selling...

The push to replace "fiat" (they say bad, but fiat is actually good) - a currency that is answerable to the people (at least in its legalities)
and mostly constitutional, with cryptos (a new tool of the criminal elites to deceive the public, steal their legal right to monetary control,
and replace it with a worthless thing that no responsibility to answer to the people's political wishes) - is horrible.

Is the dollar bad? yes. Are cryptos worse? yes. So much worse, that there is no comparison.

Dump The Dollar. 18 Jun 2021 23:28 #4

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Treebeard wrote:
Don't dump the dollar. I mean, outside the course of normal buying and selling...

The push to replace "fiat" (they say bad, but fiat is actually good) - a currency that is answerable to the people (at least in its legalities)
and mostly constitutional, with cryptos (a new tool of the criminal elites to deceive the public, steal their legal right to monetary control,
and replace it with a worthless thing that no responsibility to answer to the people's political wishes) - is horrible.

Is the dollar bad? yes. Are cryptos worse? yes. So much worse, that there is no comparison.

Dumping the dollar and replacing it with a new currency would be a start. We could make around 27 trillion in debt disappear. And we could make the 479 billion we pay on the interest of that debt each year disappear. But unless we got rid of the reasons behind our debt, it wouldn't do much good. As for crypto currency, it's a joke. There is nothing done by computer that can't be hacked or traced.

Dump The Dollar. 08 Aug 2021 22:11 #5

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
If the US were to dump the dollar, the debt would still remain in whatever new currency took its place. The reason the US is able to accumulate such debt is because it’s the reserve currency and so is able to manipulate its value against other currencies. As countries begin to abandon the dollar and use other methods of payment, its economy will eventually collapse.

A fascinating read on the dollar and the debt clock. No country on earth can survive this leve of debt indefinitely.

www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php

www.usdebtclock.org/

Dump The Dollar. 10 Aug 2021 23:11 #6

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
If the US were to dump the dollar, the debt would still remain in whatever new currency took its place. The reason the US is able to accumulate such debt is because it’s the reserve currency and so is able to manipulate its value against other currencies. As countries begin to abandon the dollar and use other methods of payment, its economy will eventually collapse.

A fascinating read on the dollar and the debt clock. No country on earth can survive this leve of debt indefinitely.

No. When you dump the dollar, you dump the debt associated with it. The new currency would be a clean slate.

Dump The Dollar. 11 Aug 2021 13:43 #7

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
<quote>No. When you dump the dollar, you dump the debt associated with it. The new currency would be a clean slate.[/quote]

That’s good to know breakfree. If I ever get in debt with my UK bank I’ll just refuse to pay in GBP and wipe the debt clean. :facepalm:
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2021 14:11 by Dr. Who.

Dump The Dollar. 17 Aug 2021 23:05 #8

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
<quote>No. When you dump the dollar, you dump the debt associated with it. The new currency would be a clean slate.

That’s good to know breakfree. If I ever get in debt with my UK bank I’ll just refuse to pay in GBP and wipe the debt clean. :facepalm:[/quote]

Care to try giving a rational answer? A government has the power to form a currency. It also has the power to discard it and start a new one. I remember seeing some economist on TV talking about doing just that. He said they could call it the Patriot dollar. You also might have heard that when the Confederacy split from the union, they started their own currency. Hitler did something similar and created what were called Mefo bills. To get out from under the crushing debt of the Reichsmark. Doing so, he was able to turn Germany's economic misery into the economic envy of the world.

Dump The Dollar. 20 Aug 2021 16:18 #9

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
<quote>No. When you dump the dollar, you dump the debt associated with it. The new currency would be a clean slate.

That’s good to know breakfree. If I ever get in debt with my UK bank I’ll just refuse to pay in GBP and wipe the debt clean. :facepalm:

Care to try giving a rational answer? A government has the power to form a currency. It also has the power to discard it and start a new one. I remember seeing some economist on TV talking about doing just that. He said they could call it the Patriot dollar. You also might have heard that when the Confederacy split from the union, they started their own currency. Hitler did something similar and created what were called Mefo bills. To get out from under the crushing debt of the Reichsmark. Doing so, he was able to turn Germany's economic misery into the economic envy of the world.[/quote]

My answer was a rational answer, I just didn’t explain.

The confederacy started it’s own currency not to abandon debt. Hitler created schemes to aid, he didn’t abandon the Reichsmark. He defaulted on repatriation as laid out in the Versailles treaty, which wasn’t actual debt, but a demand for payment.

What would happen if the US reneged on its debt is that every country in the world would dump its treasury bonds, abandon the dollar and the central banks would stop lending. No one would do business with a country that doesn’t pay its debts and the US economy and the reserve currency would collapse overnight.

If a debt could simply be cancelled at the whim of that country, the US would not now be drowning in its debt interest.

Dr. Who smashes dopey cultsmasher. :larf:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here’s a tip. Stick to googling and don’t get involved in debates with people. You will lose most of the time because your general knowledge is low. Not that it really matters I suppose, because in your own mind you’re never wrong even if it’s proved so.

Whilst rubbishing the mass-media (quite rightly), if it wasn’t for that media you probably couldn’t string a sentence together on your own. I already know that everything you say is someone else’s opinion you got off google and if it wasn’t for google you wouldn’t exist.

Wind you up like a little toy dog and have you running around barking and growling until your batteries run out, or I get bored. I think you'll win that one and I’ll get bored first. :)
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2021 16:55 by Dr. Who.

Dump The Dollar. 20 Aug 2021 23:11 #10

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

Care to try giving a rational answer? A government has the power to form a currency. It also has the power to discard it and start a new one. I remember seeing some economist on TV talking about doing just that. He said they could call it the Patriot dollar. You also might have heard that when the Confederacy split from the union, they started their own currency. Hitler did something similar and created what were called Mefo bills. To get out from under the crushing debt of the Reichsmark. Doing so, he was able to turn Germany's economic misery into the economic envy of the world.

My answer was a rational answer, I just didn’t explain.

The confederacy started it’s own currency not to abandon debt. Hitler created schemes to aid, he didn’t abandon the Reichsmark. He defaulted on repatriation as laid out in the Versailles treaty, which wasn’t actual debt, but a demand for payment.

What would happen if the US reneged on its debt is that every country in the world would dump its treasury bonds, abandon the dollar and the central banks would stop lending. No one would do business with a country that doesn’t pay its debts and the US economy and the reserve currency would collapse overnight.

If a debt could simply be cancelled at the whim of that country, the US would not now be drowning in its debt interest.

Dr. Who smashes dopey cultsmasher. :larf:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here’s a tip. Stick to googling and don’t get involved in debates with people. You will lose most of the time because your general knowledge is low. Not that it really matters I suppose, because in your own mind you’re never wrong even if it’s proved so.

Whilst rubbishing the mass-media (quite rightly), if it wasn’t for that media you probably couldn’t string a sentence together on your own. I already know that everything you say is someone else’s opinion you got off google and if it wasn’t for google you wouldn’t exist.

Wind you up like a little toy dog and have you running around barking and growling until your batteries run out, or I get bored. I think you'll win that one and I’ll get bored first. :)[/quote]

I wonder why you choose to be my enemy. Is it because you thought you were going to be the top dog around here and that didn't turn out to be? But let's get back to your nonsense. When the Confederacy started its own currency, no doubt they abandoned any debts to the North. So see, it can be done. It was done. And I didn't have to google it to figure it out. As for the Reichsmark, I never said Hitler abandoned it. He just basically sidestepped it with his MEFO bills. Next, fuck the banks. Every economist I ever heard from on the topic said that our debt was unsustainable. Sooner or later the whole thing is going to collapse. What happens then? You either stand up for yourself or let the elites do their damndest to play "wring blood from a stone" with you. As for the rest, you suck.

Dump The Dollar. 20 Aug 2021 23:47 #11

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
I’m not your enemy and have no wish to be a ‘top-dog.’ I’m a former teacher and I can spot your lack of knowledge a mile away. I simply comment on the 'I'm the feared Cultsmasher' image you try to create. :)

During war a country would abandon its debt to its adversary. If they lose they pay it.

You implied Hitler abandoned the Reichsmark by introducing the MEFO. He didn’t. A promissary note has nothing to do with cancelling debt or changing the currency.

US debt is unsustainable and will only last as long as the US can keep the dollar a reserve currency. What happens when it doesn't? You go the way of Britain when the pound gave way to the dollar. Britain became a ‘service industry’ and other countries took over its previous industrial might. It's why the US is now running around the world trying to enforce the dollar and is involved in trade wars and sanctions.

Empires rise and fall. There’s nothing you can do about it and the US will go the same way. Quietly like the Soviets and Britain, or go down fighting like Germany.
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2021 23:53 by Dr. Who.

Dump The Dollar. 22 Aug 2021 00:21 #12

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
I’m not your enemy and have no wish to be a ‘top-dog.’ I’m a former teacher and I can spot your lack of knowledge a mile away. I simply comment on the 'I'm the feared Cultsmasher' image you try to create. :)

During war a country would abandon its debt to its adversary. If they lose they pay it.

You implied Hitler abandoned the Reichsmark by introducing the MEFO. He didn’t. A promissary note has nothing to do with cancelling debt or changing the currency.

US debt is unsustainable and will only last as long as the US can keep the dollar a reserve currency. What happens when it doesn't? You go the way of Britain when the pound gave way to the dollar. Britain became a ‘service industry’ and other countries took over its previous industrial might. It's why the US is now running around the world trying to enforce the dollar and is involved in trade wars and sanctions.

Empires rise and fall. There’s nothing you can do about it and the US will go the same way. Quietly like the Soviets and Britain, or go down fighting like Germany.

You think I am lacking in knowledge? That sounds like being an enemy to me. So far the only thing you had to bitch about what I said in in my grammar. Which could very well be. I have had other people bring up my poor grammar. But to me it is what I have to say that matters. Not how correctly I say it. I've written a few other books. I did spell checks on them. But I never bothered using the grammar check option. How I speak is good enough for me. If anybody else doesn't like it, they can suck it.

Next, I didn't come up with the "I'm the feared Cultsmasher image." That's just how things turned out to be. On the many forums that I have been banned from multiple times, it has never been because what I said is untrue. It is because I do the same thing to the members at those forums that I do to you. Which is to say that if anybody thinks anything I've written is wrong, tell me what it is and why. (You aren't either willing or able to do so either) With our government promoting being pro-black and anti-White at every turn, those forums just couldn't allow that.

Next, maybe your problem is reading things into what I said that I didn't. I said that Hitler introduced the MEFO bills. It was good enough to turn the German economy around and get most of the unemployed employed. As well as get their industries running again. Next, I've never heard about anything bad happening to the English Pound. Now in mexico when at one time when it took a thousand or ten thousand Pesos to equal one U.S. dollar, that was bad. When at one point before Hitler came to power that Germans literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with, that was bad. At also heard on some program that when the French gave up on trying to build the Panama Canal, it caused the greatest economic crisis in French history. (Maybe even In human history) Though that's hard to believe. Because it seems to me that nothing could cause a greater economic crisis than having lost a war. But as far as I know, before they switched to Euros, the French Frank was doing ok.

Dump The Dollar. 22 Aug 2021 10:11 #13

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
I don’t think you’re lacking in knowledge, you prove it yourself by writing nonsense and continually being proved wrong. That you won’t except your wrong or largely write nonsense isn’t anyone else’s fault. Countries can’t just abandon debt whenever they feel like it and start over again, which is why they don’t do it. No use keep going on about it, you’re simply wrong.

You promote yourself continually as the ‘feared cultsmasher.’ No one does that for you, it’s you. I’ve already told you why you’re wrong on several points. The debt topic is only one example of where you’re wrong, but won’t accept it. No problem, I certainly don’t lose any sleep over it.

You mentioned the MEFO bills on a topic related to abandoning debt and state Hitler did something similar. No, he didn’t. MEFO bills didn’t change the currency or forego debt, they were introduced to get around some of the restrictions in the Versailles Treaty.

Where the Pananma Canal and the French Frank come into all this I don’t know.

I’m no ones enemy, I just comment and where someone is obviously wrong and getting opinions mixed up with facts, I comment on it. Can I ask you a serious question? Are you autistic?

Dump The Dollar. 22 Aug 2021 23:45 #14

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
I don’t think you’re lacking in knowledge, you prove it yourself by writing nonsense and continually being proved wrong. That you won’t except your wrong or largely write nonsense isn’t anyone else’s fault. Countries can’t just abandon debt whenever they feel like it and start over again, which is why they don’t do it. No use keep going on about it, you’re simply wrong.

You promote yourself continually as the ‘feared cultsmasher.’ No one does that for you, it’s you. I’ve already told you why you’re wrong on several points. The debt topic is only one example of where you’re wrong, but won’t accept it. No problem, I certainly don’t lose any sleep over it.

You mentioned the MEFO bills on a topic related to abandoning debt and state Hitler did something similar. No, he didn’t. MEFO bills didn’t change the currency or forego debt, they were introduced to get around some of the restrictions in the Versailles Treaty.

I’m no ones enemy, I just comment and where someone is obviously wrong and getting opinions mixed up with facts, I comment on it. Can I ask you a serious question? Are you autistic?

You don't have to keep proving to me what an idiot you are.

Dump The Dollar. 23 Aug 2021 00:34 #15

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
'Brokewind' is troll to bump meaningless thread w/braggart & bluster. USES an avatar of a Vatican approved mas murdering SODOMITE. Getting paid per post brokewind? MONEY is used by the middle managers of the planet to control. Not g'mints.

Dump The Dollar. 23 Aug 2021 07:18 #16

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

Oh, don’t be a sore loser Cultsmasher. :)

Dump The Dollar. 23 Aug 2021 23:13 #17

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

Yeah. Talk nonsense and claim victory. Like that hasn't been used on me before.

Dump The Dollar. 24 Aug 2021 09:36 #18

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

It wasn’t difficult. US high school grade intelligence. Dr. Who destroyed the Cultsmasher. :larf:

Dump The Dollar. 26 Aug 2021 23:23 #19

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

It wasn’t difficult. US high school grade intelligence. Dr. Who destroyed the Cultsmasher. :larf:

Yeah. In your dreams.

Dump The Dollar. 27 Aug 2021 10:43 #20

• Dr. Who
  • Fresh Member
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:
breakfree wrote:
Dr. Who wrote:

Yeah. In your dreams.

Dr. Who destroys the Cultsmasher with abandoning the dollar to reduce debt and another one bites the dust. :shemused:
Moderators: novum, rodin