Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody!

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:07 #41

hi everyone. been lurking here on and off a couple of years. left DIF about 2 years ago
after a fairly active 7 years on that forum. sad to see it increasingly become more and more quiet
the damage was done mostly because of the (obvious) shills that patiently whittle away and
erode the ground for decent discussion
the gang of four: boots, seanx, john fb and that canadian asshole whos already got banned here
i forget his name.
v eagle i couldnt discuss anything with----hes just impossible
plus of course the world famous truegroup that covers the technical areas
these shills will destroy this forum. it takes a while but they win in the end
without heavy moderator support and protection we re done for
their insults, foul language and the creation of bad energy in the thread will turn people away

btw aka jikwan at DIF
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Norse Bear

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:09 #42

• hokuspokus
Seanxx wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
Yep. It's seanx alright .

He starts off early doors alright then whammo !
He sinks his 4th bottle of Peroni and then the little gobshite is off

Nazi Nazi Nazi Trump Trump Trump Blah Blah Blah

But what has happened here is because he has infiltrated various forums
demanding that everyone, who has a differing opinion,is silenced or de platformed
he has actually de platformed himself as he has killed all debate and subsequently
the forums which gave him his opportunity to speak.
Now he is back wanting to create dialogue.
However as I am the bigger person here I am prepared for him to take his place on
the podium . Which is something he has tried to deny others.

You are like a broken record. Your thoughts haven't evolved at all.

In fact, if I remember rightly, you were one of the nutters who even thought I was Dave icke.

That's how paranoid you guys were.

Then you bestowed almost god-like powers of being able to ban anybody I didn't like. If fucking only.

I never asked for anybody ever to be banned - but the problem for nazis is that THEY ARE ALWAYS VICTIMS. And there must be
Always someone prosecuting them. Hitler had his Jews - you nazis had me, bd and boots etc!!

If I was so fucking powerful over there, how come I got banned the moment Ickes son and his mind controller handler mr zibha took charge.

It's all in your mind!!

Change the record

The reason why people thought you were Icke is that you were able
to say "you are a big shit fuck cunt whatever" without any comeback
whatsoever whereas anyone who crossed you was put on the naughty step.

As I have already stated eventually DIF realised the destructive implications
of pandering to you and changed their stance. However it was a case of too
little too late.

However for the good of this forum and debate in general it would
be good if , and said through griited teeth , if the likes of yourself
Boots (Mark) et al joined this forum and engaged.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:15 #43

its been my experience---you cannot beat a skilled and determined shill
you cant beat them using logic and reason nor through insults and foul langage
they thrive on conflict
dont ever discuss the subject with them
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Rocco

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:16 #44

• Seanxx
exilium wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
exilium wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
exilium wrote:
I saw what was coming with the Adl model when the TPV saga began and warned the mods on DIF what was going to happen and was totally ignored, and it happened on cue as I said it would, but I have stuck firm to my policies on re-skilling and the results were outstanding, not only did I share all of my ideas and items I got a massive hit rate in the communities category.
I will be watching what happens here, to see how things change or stay the same and what is achieved, I kept all of the rant files from DIF BTW, I have all sorts of data stored about what some members were really up to, from my Irish connections when I was heavily into making Uilleann pipes back in 2000, so watch out you little hobbities I will be watching you, and you know who you are.

I can't make head nor tails out that nonsense.

What was your name on Dave icke so we can know who we are dealing with.

Why do you guys still hide behind old names? What's the point. DI forum Is dead so why hide identity?

In the great scheme of things these forums are of no importance - so why use different names.

As for your post above completely meaningless.

What are you trying to say. Use English this time.

There is nothing rang with mi english, and if you were paying attention on DIF you would know exactly who I am, I know you have been busy clicking away on Bitchute, if you have not then you truly are asleep Mr X, go have a look at the video's of my products and you can even hear my voice and where I am from, LOL.

Again another meaningless post.

Obviously embarrassed to tell us who you were on dIF. If your posts are anything like the above, I don't blame you.

I have no idea what bitchute even is - the rest of your post is another riddle .....

You truly are asleep, do I have to spell it out for you,

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062973446#post1062973446

go figure, I trained DIF member Griswald, he knows you, to make his own shoes, plenty know where I am

but thee diz not foowel me irish

www.bitchute.com/channel/welcome-to-my-home-made-world/

Another riddle!

Life's too short. And who the hell is griswald??

I clicked on your channel - I get it - you're on here flogging sheds or something. Cheap advertising. Nice one.
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2018 21:19 by Seanxx.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:17 #45

• hokuspokus
Seanxx wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Who the fuck is 'Rocco'? Please use the name you use on the DI forum so we know who you were. Are you too ashamed or embarrassed to do that? And if so, why is that? Reading your posts, you seem a very strong character, so why hide behind a different name? Cheers

Nobody here s obligated or obliged to use any previous usernames from the past, or from any other forums. Using or choosing a different username is down to the choice of each individual user.

There's also various reason why somebody may pick a different username, often it's because they might want a fresh start, or because they may have changed or relaxed their views from a previous ID elsewhere. And who can blame them, with the way some people continually keep digging up the past and holding it against others. People often change, views and opinions can change, and often do. As people grow up and as their own research and life experiences opens their eyes and widens their horizons, they may look back at the past and realize how misinformed they once were. All of us were once upon a time, to one degree or another. Life itself is a never ending learning process.

Sock accounts aren't tolerated.

Give me a break.

These are only forums. Ease up a bit.

People used fake names on here in the past because the DIF - I think were banning people who were posting here.

So then I can understand people using a fake or different name then - but the DIF is dead and gone in all but name - so why the
Reluctance to tell me what their old names were.

Because you may have access to their information from when you
were an active DIF agent provocateur.
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2018 21:18 by hokuspokus.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:20 #46

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Seanxx wrote:
Give me a break.

Novum, he's asking for it. Use your hammer. It will do all of us good, especially seannieboy. :P
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:26 #47

• hokuspokus
Gaia wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Give me a break.

Novum, he's asking for it. Use your hammer. It will do all of us good, especially seannieboy. :P

No I disagree.

I have been on the end of the Seanx phenomenon.
However ,keep him here.

Let's talk.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:36 #48

• Seanxx
desperate bicycles wrote:
hi everyone. been lurking here on and off a couple of years. left DIF about 2 years ago
after a fairly active 7 years on that forum. sad to see it increasingly become more and more quiet
the damage was done mostly because of the (obvious) shills that patiently whittle away and
the gang of four: boots, seanx, john fb and that canadian asshole whos already got banned here
i forget his name.
their insults, foul language and the creation of bad energy in the thread will turn people away

btw aka jikwan at DIF

The dIF forum died because it was infiltrated by extreme right wing whites only Brexiters- and these people knew fuck all about Ickes real work - how our normal consciousness is being manipulated by loveless states of consciousness from other dimensions - THAT IS 90% of icke work.

So we now have a forum in which only white racist Brexiters can post - no other perspective is allowed - and thus now there is almost no posts or discussions on Ickes metaphysics- only a group of extreme Brexiters ranting to each other.

All 36 or so of them.

Ultimately icke is to blame. He has failed to realise these guys are hiding their real race agenda between the banner of Brexit.

They have no real interest in Brexit. Their real and only PASSION IS IN THE CREATION OF A WHITE BRITIAIN. They will openingly tell you that if a person isn't white although born in Britain - he is no British. End of story.

Most people who read Ickes book or attend his lectures find such an agenda evil and disgusting,

But icke has handed over his forum to these people - so ultimately it was his choice. He must have some resonance
with their ridiculous beliefs.

There seems to be two Ickes. The genius who writes the books and gives the lectures and the icke who gives
permission to extremists to destroy his forum.

It is a complete mystery to me. Maybe icke has a persecution complex- deep down he wants to be attacked. As he says, subconsciously through
our deepest beiefs we all select the reality we experience. Our reality is simply our deepest beliefs expressed in matter.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:39 #49

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Seanxx wrote:
extreme right wing whites only Brexiters
As he says, subconsciously through our deepest beiefs we all select the reality we experience. Our reality is simply our deepest beliefs expressed in matter.

QED, thank you for that wisdom, Davy! :thumbup:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:47 #50

• Seanxx
hokuspokus wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
Yep. It's seanx alright .

He starts off early doors alright then whammo !
He sinks his 4th bottle of Peroni and then the little gobshite is off

Nazi Nazi Nazi Trump Trump Trump Blah Blah Blah

But what has happened here is because he has infiltrated various forums
demanding that everyone, who has a differing opinion,is silenced or de platformed
he has actually de platformed himself as he has killed all debate and subsequently
the forums which gave him his opportunity to speak.
Now he is back wanting to create dialogue.
However as I am the bigger person here I am prepared for him to take his place on
the podium . Which is something he has tried to deny others.

You are like a broken record. Your thoughts haven't evolved at all.

In fact, if I remember rightly, you were one of the nutters who even thought I was Dave icke.

That's how paranoid you guys were.

Then you bestowed almost god-like powers of being able to ban anybody I didn't like. If fucking only.

I never asked for anybody ever to be banned - but the problem for nazis is that THEY ARE ALWAYS VICTIMS. And there must be
Always someone prosecuting them. Hitler had his Jews - you nazis had me, bd and boots etc!!

If I was so fucking powerful over there, how come I got banned the moment Ickes son and his mind controller handler mr zibha took charge.

It's all in your mind!!

Change the record

The reason why people thought you were Icke is that you were able
to say "you are a big shit fuck cunt whatever" without any comeback
whatsoever whereas anyone who crossed you was put on the naughty step.

As I have already stated eventually DIF realised the destructive implications
of pandering to you and changed their stance. However it was a case of too
little too late.

However for the good of this forum and debate in general it would
be good if , and said through griited teeth , if the likes of yourself
Boots (Mark) et al joined this forum and engaged.

More victimhood. I had no power to get anybody banned.

You wanting to believe don't make it true.

You were banned because of your extreme views.

Can't you grasp that??

If I had my way way over there I wouldn't have banned anybody for their different views even if they were sick nazi views.

But you guys have then got to allow us the FREEDOM to say that we think your views are sick and disturbed.

Freedom of expression cuts both ways.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:49 #51

• Seanxx
its been my experience---you cannot beat a skilled and determined shill
you cant beat them using logic and reason nor through insults and foul langage
they thrive on conflict
dont ever discuss the subject with them

The problem with you guys is that a 'Shill' is anybody who doesn't agree with your extreme race views.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:55 #52

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
i forget his name.

btw aka jikwan at DIF

Welcome here, nice avatar.

I don't know DIF (apart from the many gossips around here), but what are your areas of research?
User(s) who Liked this post: desperate bicycles

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:56 #53

• Seanxx
Gaia wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Give me a break.

Now, mr Gaia - and who ever you were on DI forum - you're not trying to get me banned???

How very nazi of you. You guys always hated the idea of a free press and freedom of expression.

How very naughty. And me here - trying to arrange a wake for all the ex members of the dying dI forum.

Bty, from what I know of mr Novum - he is not a person who bans different points of view.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 21:59 #54

• hokuspokus
Saturday night and Sean has gone early.
Only a couple of pints and it's Brexit , racist blah blah.

Tell me this Sean.

WTF would the poor , i.e. those that use food banks etc , vote for the status quo\more of the same please ?

And why are remainers generally white affluent middle class ?

The floor is yours ..,.......

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 22:04 #55

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Seanxx wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Give me a break.

Now, mr Gaia - and who ever you were on DI forum - you're not trying to get me banned???

How very nazi of you. You guys always hated the idea of a free press and freedom of expression.

How very naughty. And me here - trying to arrange a wake for all the ex members of the dying dI forum.

Bty, from what I know of mr Novum - he is not a person who bans different points of view.

You were the one asking for a break -a quick one, after just a few posts-, not me. So only yourself is to blame.

If you would have paid attention, something I imagine is hard for Piggly Puff always angry clowns like yourself, you wouldn't even have to ask that silly question (who I "was" at DIF).

Calling me a nazi -or the behaviour of one- is even funnier and shows you really don't read. Peinlich, Dolfy Hess would call that.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 22:11 #56

• Seanxx
Gaia wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
extreme right wing whites only Brexiters
As he says, subconsciously through our deepest beiefs we all select the reality we experience. Our reality is simply our deepest beliefs expressed in matter.

QED, thank you for that wisdom, Davy! :thumbup:

Don't mention it!

Used to be great debates on that phenomenon of how reality might be created on the old DI forum where the members
were actually interested in that stuff until icke baby handed his forum over to people who were only obsessed with the colour of a persons
skin and all that crap and the illusion that is Brexit.

Even the new moderators mr zibha hired knew NOTHING about these ideas of Ickes.

Once I copied and pasted a page from Ickes book, tales of the time loop - on the illusion of time.

It was about twenty lines.

But .......I didn't say WHO wrote it or the name of the book.

And mr zibha's new moderator replied to the post by saying: that ' whoever WROTE THAT BOOK IS CLEARLY MENTALLY DISTURBED' and ' SHOULD SEEK PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP'. All in capitals.

When I informed him , the author was a certain Dave icke and the quote came from his best- selling book, tales of the time loop,
all the posts were suddenly deleted!!!!

You have to laugh:

A moderator on Ickes own forum who thought he was bonkers. And put in there by mr zibha. Why, I wonder?

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 22:23 #57

• Seanxx
Truthspoon wrote:
I just wonder how many forums Sean has been banned from before he found his way here.

I guess we must be his last stop before the gutter.

Sean, a lot of people are willing to have you here and give you the time of day, but you can't be the same old cunt you always were.

At least try to see things from our perspective..... and if you disagree, then at least do it respectfully. Is that so hard?

We're not Nazis, well, most of us aren't, and even those people who identify as National Socialists, they still have a good reason for doing so.

You never touched the Jewish question did you Sean?

Why did you join the Icke forum in the first place? Didn't the ADL tell you that David Icke was a beastly Anti-Semite?

Mr pirate- the mad Christian!

I'm on no forums - and I always use the same name - unlike you guys.

Always suspicious of people who keep changing their names! Eh, mr pirate! What do you guys want to hide?

And unlike most of the nazis on here - I have fuck all interest in Jews or the Jewish question.

Just because you people are obsessed with such nonsense- doesn't mean the majority are.

Don't tell me you are still a mad Christian fundi- surely you have seen through that mind control program by now.

It was created by the same elite who also created the Muslim and Jewish versions of the same mind control program.

Why did I join the DIF in the first place. Imagine asking such a stupid question.

You really are a joke, mr pirate! Praise the lord!

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 22:28 #58

• Seanxx
Gaia wrote:
i forget his name.

btw aka jikwan at DIF

I don't know DIF (apart from the many gossips around here), but what are your areas of research?

Sure pervert. You protest too much. Sicko.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 22:34 #59

Gaia wrote:
i forget his name.

btw aka jikwan at DIF

hi, G.......chemtrails, on nuclear bombs being a hoax and nuclear power plants are highly suspect
some alternative technology topics
alternative education, medicine
alternative everything. out of the box ideas
i hardly post anymore. i found it took up too much of my time. im just reading and lurking around
im only here for the day. this, i consider is still a pretty good place
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Roastie

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 11 Aug 2018 22:38 #60

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
i forget his name.

btw aka jikwan at DIF

hi, G.......chemtrails, on nuclear bombs being a hoax and nuclear power plants are highly suspect
some alternative technology topics
alternative education, medicine
alternative everything. out of the box ideas
i hardly post anymore. i found it took up too much of my time. im just reading and lurking around
im only here for the day. this, i consider is still a pretty good place

Welcome Bicycles. Thanks for your support on DIF. :)
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn