Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody!

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 08 Aug 2018 23:36 #1

• Seanxx
For the first time in about 12 months, I went on to the Dave icke forum - and looking at the stats, I was shocked to discover it has now about 35 active members on average.

In others words it is dead. Destroyed. Finished.

A once great, active, controversial forum no more.

It is now, at best a sad forum for lonely bitter white supremacists or extreme Brexiters.

And looking at a lot of names here, a lot of banned members are here. And probably on other forums. So why not get in contact with any of the old members you know ( I have just posted four old members - all were banned, of course!) and tell them to pop in here to see how they are doing.

A kind of Irish wake to remember the dying days of what once was a great forum. And to acknowledge the extraordinary achievement by mr zibra to single -handedly destroy a forum in such a short in time.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 16:26 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:bump:

.. since it took so long for a mod to approve this, whoops.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 17:32 #3

• Vancity Eagle
Seanxx wrote:
For the first time in about 12 months, I went on to the Dave icke forum - and looking at the stats, I was shocked to discover it has now about 35 active members on average.

It is now, at best a sad forum for lonely bitter white supremacists or extreme Brexiters.

And looking at a lot of names here, a lot of banned members are here. And probably on other forums. So why not get in contact with any of the old members you know ( I have just posted four old members - all were banned, of course!) and tell them to pop in here to see how they are doing.

A kind of Irish wake to remember the dying days of what once was a great forum. And to acknowledge the extraordinary achievement by mr zibra to single -handedly destroy a forum in such a short in time.

Hey SeanX hows it going.

I just got banned a couple of months back for calling out that clown Mighty Zhiba and his anti-Islam agenda.

Yes the place must be dead when that forum's number one shill seems to be making an attempt to move on here. I see him posting here almost daily now.

DIF is a complete joke, now full of Donald Trump and AJ worshippers, guys who actually believe Q anon is real, and even outright Zionists who defend Israel.

Pathetic.

This place isn't much more evolved tbh, more evolved in some areas, but certainly worse in others.

I just like to see some familiar faces, so I come by here from time to time.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson, Seanxx

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 19:32 #4

• Seanxx
Vancity eagle - yes, reading your powerful posts on the DI it was obvious that at some stage they would ban you.

I have been reading the DI forum today in more detail ( it doesn't take too long now) - its about a year since I bothered with it - and it no surprise to me that ALL the racists all still there - all given total freedom to promote their nonsense. While people like you and me are all banned for having different viewpoints.

As for this place, I have to be honest I'm not really a poster here. I posted a bit about a year ago - and although the place is full of the worst racists - the mad, mad nazi types that plagued the Di forum - this guy novum does allow great freedom of expression - and seems to allow all sides of an argument.

Interesting to see how many banned or ex members we will connect with over next few months.

Anymore than 36 - and it will be larger than what the Di has now descended to. How fucking sad is that.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 19:49 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Wow! The 2 Radical Leftists from the DIF popped up here at the TZ on the same day. What a cohencidence
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik, Guest1041, Norse Bear, Roastie, Coldrum

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 20:02 #6

• hokuspokus
Oh the irony.

It was an Uber bellend like you that destroyed DIF.

You.

Anyone who had an opinion that differed from yours or Boots or other morons were
labelled Nazis/white supremacist/whatever . You would always go running and squealing
to the mods ,who protected you ,demanding bannings and ultimately you destroyed the forum
with your actions. If someone asked for proof of your accusations you just insulted the poster
some more. The DIF realised this, but it was too late, the damage was done.

The DIF was great once . But ruined by those who are only interested in controlling people
much like today's Labour party.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 20:05 #7

• Vancity Eagle
Rocco wrote:
Wow! The 2 Radical Leftists from the DIF popped up here at the TZ on the same day. What a cohencidence

you don't want anyone to disrupt the echo chamber of ignorance do you ?
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 20:08 #8

• Vancity Eagle
hokuspokus wrote:
Oh the irony.

You.

Anyone who had an opinion that differed from yours or Boots or other morons were
labelled Nazis/white supremacist/whatever . You would always go running and squealing
to the mods ,who protected you ,demanding bannings and ultimately you destroyed the forum
with your actions. If someone asked for proof of your accusations you just insulted the poster

The DIF was great once . But ruined by those who are only interested in controlling people

laughable, because pretty much every "leftist" who stood up to the anti-Islam anti-immigrant agenda has been purged from DIF, yet a whole bunch of white supremacists, AJ and Donald Trump worshippers are still there.

DIF is a fucking hypocrite, always bitching about Political Correctness and Censorship, yet they have purged that place of all left leaning people or people who would just call him out.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 20:29 #9

• hokuspokus
Vancity Eagle wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
Oh the irony.

You.

laughable, because pretty much every "leftist" who stood up to the anti-Islam anti-immigrant agenda has been purged from DIF, yet a whole bunch of white supremacists, AJ and Donald Trump worshippers are still there.

DIF is a fucking hypocrite, always bitching about Political Correctness and Censorship, yet they have purged that place of all left leaning people or people who would just call him out.

Not laughable at all. It happened. I know .

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 21:15 #10

• peacenik
  • Immortal
How about the bitch from Brisbane (Iam), is she still there censoring conservative opinion like a mad cow?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 23:06 by peacenik.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 21:25 #11

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Vancity Eagle wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
Oh the irony.

You.

You can't fix stupid

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 23:04 #12

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Seanxx wrote:

It's hard to believe DIF's #1 ass kisser is here on this forum bad mouthing David Icke after you calling everyone who disagreed with you on that forum a, 'racist' or 'white surpremacist'. then you had the nerve to tell them to, buy DI books. You're a real piece of work seanxx. I don't know how you can even hold your head up after the shit you pulled on DIF?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 09 Aug 2018 23:19 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Its probably just vancity eagle pulling his own pudding by making sock accounts

Thats why he got himself banned from icke forum

That and being the most openly racist person on there while simultaneously accusing everyone who isnt a drooling marxist of being one

If he has turned his attention to this board expect a lot of new faces to pop up agreeing with him about things because eventually everyone will be sick of talking to him
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 10 Aug 2018 02:01 #14

• Seanxx
Who the fuck is 'Rocco'? Please use the name you use on the DI forum so we know who you were. Are you too ashamed or embarrassed to do that? And if so, why is that? Reading your posts, you seem a very strong character, so why hide behind a different name? Cheers

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 10 Aug 2018 02:11 #15

• Seanxx
Typical nazi. Looking for a VICTIM. Someone to BLAME for your fate.

I never once asked for ANYBODY to be banned (well, that's not true- only once when someone had a go at my daughters) -and that was the ONLY time and you can ask any of the old moderators that question - and hopefully over the next few weeks, they will come on here - (it is a WAKE after all) and spill the beans - and tell us what really happened among them. You might be surprised at what they reveal???

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 10 Aug 2018 02:12 #16

• Vancity Eagle
Seanxx wrote:
Who the fuck is 'Rocco'? Please use the name you use on the DI forum so we know who you were. Are you too ashamed or embarrassed to do that? And if so, why is that? Reading your posts, you seem a very strong character, so why hide behind a different name? Cheers

funny that they accuse us of operating sock puppets, yet here we both are using the exact same name we had on DIF, yet these clowns keep changing their names like the cowards they are.

People who have shit to hide, I don't trust them.

I'm laughing at this clown from the DIF thinking I got banned from DIF for using sock puppets. Why on earth would I come here with the same name if I was into that ? No there was a widespread purge of people who opposed the direction the forum was taking which was a hard turn to the right. They didn't like me calling out the anti-Islam, anti-immigrant agenda, they didn't like that I exposed pretty much the entire "truth movement" as a tool of fascist billionaires, they didn't like it that I exposed Brexit as a fraud, and they didn't like me calling out David Icke himself who went on to say that Tucker Carlson on Fox News was a "great journalist".

David Icke to me was just a stepping stone, as was Alex Jones before him. You cannot follow any of these "gurus" and major figures the elites put out to control the narratives when it comes to the "truth movement"

They are all pied pipers. And I mean all of them. Mixing truth with lies and deceptions.

you gotta move on take what you need from their research, and then do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2018 02:14 by Vancity Eagle.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 10 Aug 2018 02:29 #17

• Seanxx
To mr. Peacenik-.You are a moron.

I-am was the genius who kept the forum at its peak.

It is no surprise that it totally collapsed after she was no longer running it. She ALLOWED, within reason ALL points of views ( unless people took it to the extreme which most of the nazis who were banned on here did) .

It is no coincidence that the collapse of the Dave icke forum began when they let I_am go and replaced here with the now white supremacist, anti- Muslim zibha ( how did this guy change so much? )

Now this guy zibha is an extremely intelligent and clever guy- I have to admit some of the BEST posts I have ever read on the DI forum came from him.

In my opinion, he is one of the few who genuinely grasps, the core metaphysics of icke......

.....,,but then something happened to this guy - I have no idea what - but he changed totally ( maybe a kundalini experience along his spine that has temporarily gone wrong) .....and suddenly we got a new racial zibha ..... and all the bannings that then took place.

So let's keep it simple...... If you want to revive the DI forum , bring back the genius that was I_am.
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2018 02:30 by Seanxx.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 10 Aug 2018 02:34 #18

• Seanxx
To mr peacenik

But you are a RACIST.

On here you are not afraid to view your opinions. And that is good.

So why get angry at me and others for telling it as it is.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 10 Aug 2018 02:43 #19

• Seanxx
peacenik wrote:
Seanxx wrote:

It's hard to believe DIF's #1 ass kisser is here on this forum bad mouthing David Icke after you calling everyone who disagreed with you on that forum a, 'racist' or 'white surpremacist'. then you had the nerve to tell them to, buy DI books. You're a real piece of work seanxx. I don't know how you can even hold your head up after the shit you pulled on DIF?

I buy Dave icke books because I regard his METAPHYSICAL books are some of the most important books ever published.But politically, in my opinion I believe he is nuts and has lost the plot.

In fact, I believe David now believes that himself.

But in his analysis of the multi-dimensional nature of reality and his discovery that it is, in essence an illusion and that consciousness is primary, I genuinely believe he is a great man -and if he never does anything else - his books, along with many others will eventually transform human consciousness.

So like everything else, it's not black and white .... just lots of great greys!

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 10 Aug 2018 02:50 #20

• Seanxx
exilium wrote:
I saw what was coming with the Adl model when the TPV saga began and warned the mods on DIF what was going to happen and was totally ignored, and it happened on cue as I said it would, but I have stuck firm to my policies on re-skilling and the results were outstanding, not only did I share all of my ideas and items I got a massive hit rate in the communities category.
I will be watching what happens here, to see how things change or stay the same and what is achieved, I kept all of the rant files from DIF BTW, I have all sorts of data stored about what some members were really up to, from my Irish connections when I was heavily into making Uilleann pipes back in 2000, so watch out you little hobbities I will be watching you, and you know who you are.

I can't make head nor tails out that nonsense.

What was your name on Dave icke so we can know who we are dealing with.

Why do you guys still hide behind old names? What's the point. DI forum Is dead so why hide identity?

In the great scheme of things these forums are of no importance - so why use different names.

As for your post above completely meaningless.

What are you trying to say. Use English this time.