Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The War on Men and Women, David Icke

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 14:17 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I haven't listened to the whole video yet, but putting it out there anyway.

David Icke is famous for the reptilian agenda. That in my view is a load of crap. It's the transgender agenda. Was he really saying they were shape shifting genders?

Bear with me because Rocco has said on this forum I am the number one "shit stirrer" and I can't think out of the box!

Here's something out of the box.

Many people think Kate Middleton (((nee Goldsmith))) is a tranny. I tend to agree. After all the transgender agenda is a Jewish agenda.

I would suggest Kate Middleton wasn't the first transgender within the Rothschild loving British Royalty. It perhaps went much further back.

She doesn't have a woman's waist and they "suicided" the nurse Jacintha Saldanha because she saw the truth.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 15:06 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum, Rocco

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 16:20 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:

David Icke is famous for the reptilian agenda. That in my view is a load of crap. It's the transgender agenda. Was he really saying they were shape shifting genders?

Bear with me because Rocco has said on this forum I am the number one "shit stirrer" and I can't think out of the box!

Many people think Kate Middleton (((nee Goldsmith))) is a tranny. I tend to agree. After all the transgender agenda is a Jewish agenda.

I would suggest Kate Middleton wasn't the first transgender within the Rothschild loving British Royalty. It perhaps went much further back.

She doesn't have a woman's waist and they "suicided" the nurse Jacintha Saldanha because she saw the truth.

Roastie, I find the Transsexual (NOT Trans"gender", please stop feeding the perps who invented that word) Agenda interesting and many times convincing. Kate Middleton may be one of them, but:

Based on this image and this image only, I see more arguments for her being a woman than a man. I am not talking about other photos here, just this one.

Female characteristics:
- baby fat on the arms, thighs and waist - men are much harder in those areas, and a sign of a transsexual is exactly that (I started watching a movie with Hillary Swank and "she" definitely is a man; no baby fat)
- the ratio between index finger and ring finger. A typical male trait is a longer ring finger than the index finger, while a typical female has the opposite. It is not definitive and has a range of possibilities (fingers closer in length), but it is one of the factors to take into account. In this photo Kate clearly looks female
- not all women have such wide hips, but the position of their hips with respect to the belly (button; not visible here) is an indication of female or not. Taking this image as true (which might be wrong; they cut and paste whatever image every day), the hips look female, not male.

That there is a war on men and women and that Feminists and MGTOWs respectively are fighting those wars as dupes for the establishment is crystal clear, I don't think we need David Icke to tell us that.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 17:51 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Roastie, I find the Transsexual (NOT Trans"gender", please stop feeding the perps who invented that word) Agenda interesting and many times convincing. Kate Middleton may be one of them, but:

Based on this image and this image only, I see more arguments for her being a woman than a man. I am not talking about other photos here, just this one.

Female characteristics:
- baby fat on the arms, thighs and waist - men are much harder in those areas, and a sign of a transsexual is exactly that (I started watching a movie with Hillary Swank and "she" definitely is a man; no baby fat)
- the ratio between index finger and ring finger. A typical male trait is a longer ring finger than the index finger, while a typical female has the opposite. It is not definitive and has a range of possibilities (fingers closer in length), but it is one of the factors to take into account. In this photo Kate clearly looks female
- not all women have such wide hips, but the position of their hips with respect to the belly (button; not visible here) is an indication of female or not. Taking this image as true (which might be wrong; they cut and paste whatever image every day), the hips look female, not male.

That there is a war on men and women and that Feminists and MGTOWs respectively are fighting those wars as dupes for the establishment is crystal clear, I don't think we need David Icke to tell us that.

You are right about the word. It is transsexual rather than transgender.

I'm not basing my evidence about one photo, that would be crazy. I've looked at many photos and she has the body of a man.

That aside what about Jacintha?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 23:41 #4

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Nothing surprises in the faktrix.

His other video is right up your alley.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 00:15 by porridge.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 09:52 #5

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 11:29 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Fake fucking freak show.

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 12:07 #7

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

You know it makes real sense folks, but can you do it is the question?

The conservative Christian doctrine is the agenda on here & everything alchemical or occult is bad.
Kind of hypocritical as ive pointed out from the Nazi stable..but thats another faith based religious belief they are entitled too.
I personally do think there is nothing wrong with trying to perfect oneself.
Satanism is a materialist thing tho..spiritual alchemy is something different..what the Noah freaks are pushing is a materialist agenda dressed up as spiritual in my opinion..why they have these freaky rituals of changing your sex.
Just my thoughts on this for now without going into one & people saying ive lost the plot. lol
Maybe why they try & feed of us constantly, as they are purely material & totally fallen? Always trying to hold you back with fear from becoming what you were meant to be. Fly or die kind of thing..or just come back & repeat the cycle of birth & death.
Red Bull dont give you wings!
(transhumanism) ;)

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 12:18 #8

• porridge
  • Silver Member

In the garden before Eve came from Adam you had Lilith the hermie.
Another thing with hermes in gardening, is brought on by stress or corrupted genes.
GMO foods, petro chemicals..BPA's. 5G cell towers.
No wonder so many kids are confused.
They wish to keep us all on this prison planet as hostage.
Satanists can never fly off..they need CERN & other fuckery to try & pierce the veil.

Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 12:33 by porridge.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 17:00 #9

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Youve gone deep, deep, again Gan. Slightly off topic but ill try & reply.

I think nature should be admired learnt from & respected, but also has its flaws or has been corrupted..

Was nature ever perfect? as in the golden age or Sayta yuga, is still part of the material consumer 666 carbon based energy vamp, birth death recycle plant we are stuck in. And you can see this in nature as well as nothing is ever really dead & always recycled.

All description of the golden age point towards twin sun, high oxygenated & low gravity, similar to karma what bounds us to the planet.
So I am all for raising your vibration to escape the karmic prison.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 18:53 #10

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The two Suns model is off kilter as well, I opt for the longer day model where nature had more time to thrive in abundance, fossile remains in Antarctica point towars this fact, one of the best indicators are corals growing in the Northern Hemisphere, you can set how long a days is by how many rings that grow in any 24 hour period, these indicate a 20 hour plus daytime, could it be a binary period, yes it could but that is another thread entirely.

Okay good point youve made before, Its all coming back to me now your 'Rothschild' evidence..but corals are not that old Gan & sea levels change dramatically in a short space of time.but whats you idea on the golden age then that you speak of..describe it.
I am talking about a non consumer energy vamp world..that is the classic depiction of the golden age.
Plus the trees you are talking about are not that old are they..I am going back slightly further than that..try the dinosaurs, how did they grow so big & carry their own weight in our atmosphere..

Im not saying I have this worked out, but we are being lied to bigtime as I already proved to you in Frothys thread..& I keep on gathering evidence to reafirm.
Obviously going off topic, so apologies..
Sandra 'Bollocks' is without doubt a man..its so fucking blatant. You either see it or ya dont. :)

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 23:51 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
On the golden age, this means abundance, the ability to thrive all year round without any shortages, no winter, but a period of stability which my reaserch shows will come around again as the ecliptic merges with the or very near to the equator, the many ice ages point to this as being extant in the past.
My idea of the two sun model goes like this, If we are in a binary sistership as we are told that there are many such mechanisms now seen in space, then as our purported sister star Sirius nears, we will indeed have two suns orbiting our planet and or solar system of the other star and its satellites for a while, and again there will be a position of pure sidereal equality as the pair of solar systems, IE, planets following their parent stars, as they round their chosen pathways on their eliptical orbits, there will be such a positioning of these bodies where we will recieve light on the opposite sides of our planet, with a very short day on either side, does this make any sense to you because this is what would ensue as the two cross the two ecliptics that would be extant, this would indeed be another equality, a twin equinox, on either side of our sphere.

One other senario I have invisiaged is this.

If we encounter the sister group and its star, we could possibly be draw into a new orbit in an opposite direction, IE, the sun/s rising in the West and spend our new starting point orbiting Sirius instead, this is also a possibility due to the mechanics of gravity and the whole process begins again, each new beginning could well be the point where most of life we currently enjoy is destroyed and a new world begins, if this is the case the religious dogma is dead in the flood water that destroys life.

I like this theory very much.

Our ideologies would then be reset and forgotten over time as the second sun moves out of sight and mind and we return to the age old dogma until the crossing comes around again.

I like thinking outside the little boxes that are painted for us to live inside and follow.

We already have no winter on the equator, im thinking more in terms of something similar to sun gazing, where you gradually lose the need to eat.
Or maybe I am "barking" up the wrong tree..just what has always resonated with me since I travelled to India, had a kinda revelation about humans not needing to eat & has always stuck with me lol...was so hot you start to hallucinate from the heat. I never had that anywhere else & ive been hotter places.
The golden age has always struck me as a non beastly world tho & since the great cataclysm we fell from grace..what my research has pointed me too.
All cultures seem to be having the same themes.

The Sirius binary thing I have looked into in the past & the Dogon tribe..Santos Bonnacci talked about it..
No I still think from the evidence Earth was a satellite of Saturn & one of the Titans..strong evidence.
Masons are obsessed with Sirius & their rainbow bridge..lead to gold..another agenda they are always pushing in movies.
Thanks for your thoughts.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 09:53 #12

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
The Sirius binary thing I have looked into in the past & the Dogon tribe..Santos Bonnacci talked about it..

I've looked into it too. It's likely that the Dogon gained the knowledge that Sirius was a binary start system from French colonists who entered the country in the late 19th Century, and since Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel discovered the binary nature of Sirius in 1844 it is rather more likely that the Dogon's learned this from the French and thus assimilated it into their knowledge.

In 1976, Robert K. G. Temple wrote a book called The Sirius Mystery arguing that the Dogon's system reveals precise knowledge of cosmological facts known only by the development of modern astronomy, since they appear to know, from Griaule and Dieterlen's account, that Sirius is part of a binary star system, whose second star, Sirius B, a white dwarf, is however completely invisible to the human eye (just as Digitaria has the smallest grain known to the Dogon) and that it takes 50 years to complete its orbit. The existence of Sirius B had only been inferred to exist through mathematical calculations undertaken by Friedrich Bessel in 1844. Temple then argued that the Dogon's information, if traced back to ancient Egyptian sources and myth, indicates an extraterrestrial transmission of knowledge of the stars.[38] Neither Griaule nor Dieterlen had ever made such bold claims about a putative esoteric source for the Dogon's knowledge.

More recently, doubts have been raised about the validity of Griaule and Dieterlein's work.[39][40] In a 1991 article in Current Anthropology, anthropologist Walter van Beek concluded after his research among the Dogon that, "Though they do speak about sigu tolo [which is what Griaule claimed the Dogon called Sirius] they disagree completely with each other as to which star is meant; for some it is an invisible star that should rise to announce the sigu [festival], for another it is Venus that, through a different position, appears as sigu tolo. All agree, however, that they learned about the star from Griaule."[41]

Griaule's daughter Geneviève Calame-Griaule responded in a later issue, arguing that Van Beek did not go "through the appropriate steps for acquiring knowledge" and suggesting that van Beek's Dogon informants may have thought that he had been "sent by the political and administrative authorities to test the Dogon's Muslim orthodoxy".[42] An independent assessment is given by Andrew Apter of the University of California.[43]

In a 1978 critique, skeptic Ian Ridpath concluded: "There are any number of channels by which the Dogon could have received Western knowledge long before they were visited by Griaule and Dieterlen."[44] In his book Sirius Matters, Noah Brosch postulates that the Dogon may have had contact with astronomers based in Dogon territory during a five-week expedition, led by Henri-Alexandre Deslandres, to study the solar eclipse of 16 April 1893.[45]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people

I find this Funny TS, you are saying this backwards tribe in the middle of nowhere adopted this knowledge from some colonists, who knew their language & adopted it in to their culture. Might have even changed their name...but managed to maintain this knowledge.
Sounds even more Bizarre than the Dogons themselves. :larf:
Never know anything Attenborough gets involved in I am sceptical about too.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 10:49 #13

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Dog is an English word. The name Dogon has nothing to do with the Dog star.

That's pretty obvious isn't it? Why would it? They had no contact with English colonialists.

If they were called the Canon or something as in Canis (which is the constellation of the Great Dog after which Sirius is named, it would make more sense).

Just another weird synchronicity then.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 11:15 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Something that has just occurred to me is that Dogon might come from Dagon.

Dagon was an ancient northwest Semitic god worshiped by the early Amorites and by the people of Ebla and Ugarit. He was also a major god, perhaps the chief god, of the biblical Philistines. Mythological sources on Dagon are far from consistent.

This could be interesting and since North Africa was also a stronghold for the Semitic Phoenicians who also worshipped Dagon, then the beleifs of the Dogon could give us an insight into the beliefs of the Phoenician Kenites, and therefore of the Illuminati themselves.

Yea the Phony Phonecians & their phonetics ..I thought the Dagon were in the Vatican.

The whole Dogon cargo cult type story presented to us & their rituals are bizarre. I think you are right to be sceptical.

But getting back on topic, I dont believe humans are natural or some kind of accident how we developed differently to animals & became alien to our environment.
There was definitely some kind of interference, hence why we have these freaks like Barbara Streisand.
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2018 11:16 by porridge.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 14:45 #15

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Porridge wrote
Sandra 'Bollocks' is without doubt a man..its so fucking blatant. You either see it or ya dont

I see it very clearly Porridge :)

Some people speculate Aleister Crowley was a woman. It's certainly possible.

"In that thread, I pointed out that Thelema must surely welcome transgender folk. Our Prophet’s (Crowley) first love was a transgender performer, Diane De Rougy/Herbert Charles Jerome Pollitt.

Crowley was clearly a product of another era (pre-Aeon of Horus) in his sexual politics and praxis (as in so much else), so some extraplation, and “making allowances” for this may be necessary."

www.lashtal.com/forums/topic/true-will-transgender-and-thelema/

Diane de Rougy

Last Edit: 26 Oct 2018 15:09 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge, Coldrum

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 15:39 #16

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
porridge wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Something that has just occurred to me is that Dogon might come from Dagon.

Dagon was an ancient northwest Semitic god worshiped by the early Amorites and by the people of Ebla and Ugarit. He was also a major god, perhaps the chief god, of the biblical Philistines. Mythological sources on Dagon are far from consistent.

This could be interesting and since North Africa was also a stronghold for the Semitic Phoenicians who also worshipped Dagon, then the beleifs of the Dogon could give us an insight into the beliefs of the Phoenician Kenites, and therefore of the Illuminati themselves.

Yea the Phony Phonecians & their phonetics ..I thought the Dagon were in the Vatican.

Quite so. The bishop's mitre evokes Dagon the fish-headed God.

These Kenite/Phoenician beliefs and cults are the core of the Illuminati.

That's why there's no real opposition between Masons and the Catholic church, at the highest levels they understand that they are just seperate elements in a common Canaanite Semitic cult of evil.

They all part of the same Satanic hierarchy agreed thinking they are going to be set free.

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/69371-the-bridge-bridge-symbolism.html#265375

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 15:47 #17

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Porridge wrote
Sandra 'Bollocks' is without doubt a man..its so fucking blatant. You either see it or ya dont

I see it very clearly Porridge :)

Some people speculate Aleister Crowley was a woman. It's certainly possible.

"In that thread, I pointed out that Thelema must surely welcome transgender folk. Our Prophet’s (Crowley) first love was a transgender performer, Diane De Rougy/Herbert Charles Jerome Pollitt.

Crowley was clearly a product of another era (pre-Aeon of Horus) in his sexual politics and praxis (as in so much else), so some extraplation, and “making allowances” for this may be necessary."

www.lashtal.com/forums/topic/true-will-transgender-and-thelema/

Diane de Rougy

Makes you wonder what May is..another blatant deceiver.

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 17:27 #18

• porridge
  • Silver Member
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Roastie

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 17:33 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Also:

S-Andra = S-man
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 26 Oct 2018 17:37 #20

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Gawd Blimey. Look at the whopping Adam's Apple!!! :lmao:

The image won't upload. Here it is:

marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/09/sandra-bullock-clears-up-rumors-about-dating-life/

Here's a different photo.

t
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2018 17:39 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge, Coldrum