Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ?

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 11 Aug 2019 18:49 #1

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Genuine question, might require more thought than you'd think.

I'm bi-racial myself, so I have reverse bias if anything: that of knowing the reality of multicultural dysfunction, or at least, the difficulties that come with heterogeneity.
It would appear nothing good ever comes out of mixing cultures as a mass phenomenon, doesn't it ? It might work in much smaller individual doses, but even then. It seems it isn't even healthy or moral in fact, as 99% of the cases one race ends up wiping out the other, and loses a lot itself in that battle.

So the question is (very) legitimate, if not absolutely pressing: were different peoples and races even meant to coexist on same land ? Or were we simply meant to stay within our borders, each people within its own culture, and only interact with the others while keeping that vital principle in check at all times ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 12 Aug 2019 03:22 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Dork Lard wrote:

I'm bi-racial myself, so I have reverse bias if anything: that of knowing the reality of multicultural dysfunction, or at least, the difficulties that come with heterogeneity.
It would appear nothing good ever comes out of mixing cultures as a mass phenomenon, doesn't it ? It might work in much smaller individual doses, but even then. It seems it isn't even healthy or moral in fact, as 99% of the cases one race ends up wiping out the other, and loses a lot itself in that battle.

So the question is (very) legitimate, if not absolutely pressing: were different peoples and races even meant to coexist on same land ? Or were we simply meant to stay within our borders, each people within its own culture, and only interact with the others while keeping that vital principle in check at all times ?

As much as this makes me sound like a hippy I am almost certain that contact between all of us has happened on prior. occasions

But not so much contact as dispersal due to cataclysm

I also think its entirely possible that you can get on with people 1v1 across a table where an object of.mutual benefit is concerned

For example the likelyhood of 2 men creating a chance of surviving of the task at hand requires.two.men is very high

But stick hundreds of thousands of us all together too fast too soon with a background of noise creating distrust.and you get cities like London or Paris

Its not a kind world unless a person is raised with kindness

And not everyone is so ...
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 12 Aug 2019 13:39 #3

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:

Are different races meant to coexist in one same society?

In the form of mass multiculturalism I would say a definite no. Multiculturalism in it's modern western form started as a communist/Fabian society experiment according to my research, and that experiment has failed badly and in no way would it have succeeded imo.

Different races 'co-existing' in one 'same' society was/is meant to wipe out the predominately European 'white' race in predominately in western white/European based countries.

The whole idea of different races coexisting equally in the same society is not pushed in predominately non-white countries.

True diversity is not a bad thing in that there are basic differences between races. Many people like to travel to other countries to experience some of that diversity, that different way of thinking, different culture and history and then return to their home country.

I was born in Canada so what becomes complicated about different races coexisting is that Europeans came to Canada and a lot of them mixed with the native people who were already here, the native Indians. This ended up having a detrimental effect on the native population as the European population eventually exploded and there was an intentional scheme to wipe out native culture/language etc...

At the same time....much of the Canadian 'white' European based population have native blood in them as well to varying degrees because of the early mixing of Europeans with the native population.

Thus if the Europeans had not come to Canada and had not mixed their DNA with the native population, many predominately white Canadians would not be who they are, they would not in fact exist... because who they are, their ancestry, their genetics, their family trees, now includes at least some native blood in a vast portion of the Canadian population.

So for many Canadians to say "It was wrong for Europeans to have come to Canada and mixed with native blood" and they should have stayed in Europe would mean, if that had been the case, then they would not have been born.

And who, except someone who hates themselves and hates their lives, would wish that they had not been born due to ancestral blood mixing in previous generations?

And what biracial person is going to abhor their own existence solely because they are biracial? why should a person abhor their own existence, abhor that they were born who they are, something that no one has any control over when they are born.

The blood purists, who come in all races, often have an attitude of superiority as in say... the Scottish descendants here in Canada, the ones who have largely kept themselves separate that is and who have mixed mostly with fellow Scottish descendants for generations, often think themselves superior to those who are not pure blood Scottish.

The native people who still stay within their own perimeters and mix mostly only with fellow tribe members even though they are surrounded by other races....often view their ancestry and blood lines as superior to other blood lines and all the mixed mutts surrounding them.

I do understand the desire, motives, intentions and importance of keeping one's blood lines pure, especially the importance of ensuring that ones own relatively pure blood line is not wiped out.

It is the attitude of racial supremacy that I take issue with, be it stemming from Indians, blacks, Asians or whites.

I am really pissed off at the (Jewish Supremacist rooted) anti-white agenda being enforced now, the evil plans to wipe out and denigrate the white/European based race, all this white privilege/white guilt bullshit....

As truly and deeply angry as I am about it and the vast multitude of idiots, including many of different races (including so many whites) willing to go along with it, the many native Indians, blacks etc.. just salivating at the mere thought of the white race coming to an end...often for what they see as 'payback'.....

I am still not a white supremacist, but I am a white nationalist.

I guess you could say that I am also an Asian nationalist, an Indian nationalist, a Middle Eastern nationalist, a Hispanic/South American nationalist and a black nationalist.

Asians should predominately live in Asia, Indians should predominately live in India, middle easterners should predominately live in the middle east, blacks from black countries should predominately stay in their own countries etc...

Blacks whose descendants were brought over to western countries in times past....it becomes complicated, they and many of their descendants were born in the west and they had no choice in the matter but the law should apply to them equally as it does to whites and black supremacist movements should be rooted out and seen for the danger it really is.

Native Indians were here first so they should have been granted land rights and control over their own decision making processes.

I do think that a lot of this Identity Politics is meant to intentionally divide masses of people in order to divert attention from the fact that the extremely/very rich and thus powerful are getting richer by the day as so many of the rest are sinking further into debt.

It is in effect a class war......using race as it's most powerful weapon. The class of the luxury living extremely rich elite waging a diversionary war against everyone else.

People of differing races have more in common with each other on a class level than they do with people of their own races in a very different class.

The last thing the very rich, luxury living and elite class wants is for everyone's eyes to be turned away from each other and directly on them.

They do not want the middle classes who are being screwed over, going further into debt to maintain their middle class status, job 'insecurity', struggling to make ever increasing credit payments and pay their bills, living paycheck to paycheck etc..

and the lower working classes who struggle with ever higher hidden inflation, the costs for basic living needs going up continuously while their basic working incomes do not keep up with rising costs, the lack of sufficient full time jobs with reasonable pay to be able to pay their bills, the cost of food, lack of dental and medical benefits, job insecurity etc.

the unemployed, poor or struggling pensioners. the disabled poor...etc..

For everyone to band together and say to hell with Identity Politics.......YOU, the powerful, the elite, the ultra rich, the decision makers, the manipulators, the controllers, the privileged lying politicians, the mass media propagandists,the utterly corrupt corporate heads etc..

We are coming after you.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 13:55 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: desperate bicycles

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 13 Aug 2019 03:45 #4

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
annabelle wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

In the form of mass multiculturalism I would say a definite no. Multiculturalism in it's modern western form started as a communist/Fabian society experiment according to my research, and that experiment has failed badly and in no way would it have succeeded imo.

Different races 'co-existing' in one 'same' society was/is meant to wipe out the predominately European 'white' race in predominately in western white/European based countries.

The whole idea of different races coexisting equally in the same society is not pushed in predominately non-white countries.

True diversity is not a bad thing in that there are basic differences between races. Many people like to travel to other countries to experience some of that diversity, that different way of thinking, different culture and history and then return to their home country.

I was born in Canada so what becomes complicated about different races coexisting is that Europeans came to Canada and a lot of them mixed with the native people who were already here, the native Indians. This ended up having a detrimental effect on the native population as the European population eventually exploded and there was an intentional scheme to wipe out native culture/language etc...

At the same time....much of the Canadian 'white' European based population have native blood in them as well to varying degrees because of the early mixing of Europeans with the native population.

Thus if the Europeans had not come to Canada and had not mixed their DNA with the native population, many predominately white Canadians would not be who they are, they would not in fact exist... because who they are, their ancestry, their genetics, their family trees, now includes at least some native blood in a vast portion of the Canadian population.

So for many Canadians to say "It was wrong for Europeans to have come to Canada and mixed with native blood" and they should have stayed in Europe would mean, if that had been the case, then they would not have been born.

And who, except someone who hates themselves and hates their lives, would wish that they had not been born due to ancestral blood mixing in previous generations?

And what biracial person is going to abhor their own existence solely because they are biracial? why should a person abhor their own existence, abhor that they were born who they are, something that no one has any control over when they are born.

The blood purists, who come in all races, often have an attitude of superiority as in say... the Scottish descendants here in Canada, the ones who have largely kept themselves separate that is and who have mixed mostly with fellow Scottish descendants for generations, often think themselves superior to those who are not pure blood Scottish.

The native people who still stay within their own perimeters and mix mostly only with fellow tribe members even though they are surrounded by other races....often view their ancestry and blood lines as superior to other blood lines and all the mixed mutts surrounding them.

I do understand the desire, motives, intentions and importance of keeping one's blood lines pure, especially the importance of ensuring that ones own relatively pure blood line is not wiped out.

It is the attitude of racial supremacy that I take issue with, be it stemming from Indians, blacks, Asians or whites.

I am really pissed off at the (Jewish Supremacist rooted) anti-white agenda being enforced now, the evil plans to wipe out and denigrate the white/European based race, all this white privilege/white guilt bullshit....

As truly and deeply angry as I am about it and the vast multitude of idiots, including many of different races (including so many whites) willing to go along with it, the many native Indians, blacks etc.. just salivating at the mere thought of the white race coming to an end...often for what they see as 'payback'.....

I guess you could say that I am also an Asian nationalist, an Indian nationalist, a Middle Eastern nationalist, a Hispanic/South American nationalist and a black nationalist.

Asians should predominately live in Asia, Indians should predominately live in India, middle easterners should predominately live in the middle east, blacks from black countries should predominately stay in their own countries etc...

Blacks whose descendants were brought over to western countries in times past....it becomes complicated, they and many of their descendants were born in the west and they had no choice in the matter but the law should apply to them equally as it does to whites and black supremacist movements should be rooted out and seen for the danger it really is.

Native Indians were here first so they should have been granted land rights and control over their own decision making processes.

I do think that a lot of this Identity Politics is meant to intentionally divide masses of people in order to divert attention from the fact that the extremely/very rich and thus powerful are getting richer by the day as so many of the rest are sinking further into debt.

It is in effect a class war......using race as it's most powerful weapon. The class of the luxury living extremely rich elite waging a diversionary war against everyone else.

People of differing races have more in common with each other on a class level than they do with people of their own races in a very different class.

The last thing the very rich, luxury living and elite class wants is for everyone's eyes to be turned away from each other and directly on them.

They do not want the middle classes who are being screwed over, going further into debt to maintain their middle class status, job 'insecurity', struggling to make ever increasing credit payments and pay their bills, living paycheck to paycheck etc..

and the lower working classes who struggle with ever higher hidden inflation, the costs for basic living needs going up continuously while their basic working incomes do not keep up with rising costs, the lack of sufficient full time jobs with reasonable pay to be able to pay their bills, the cost of food, lack of dental and medical benefits, job insecurity etc.

For everyone to band together and say to hell with Identity Politics.......YOU, the powerful, the elite, the ultra rich, the decision makers, the manipulators, the controllers, the privileged lying politicians, the mass media propagandists,the utterly corrupt corporate heads etc..

We are coming after you.

Have you ever wondered how it is that so.many of the first nation symbols such as the quartered.circle., swastika and their totem spirit animals.matches the pre christian Europeans so closely ?

There are definite variations in context yes but for me its just fascinating to.learn about because.I recognize so.much of the belief system having spent time studying my own pre christian.roots

We have all known each other before is the only conclusion I can personally.come to

And added to that a Cree elder from Sask.was explaining one story.from the Medicine Wheel to me and for them.part of the meaning was four races of man.

White black yellow and red

And we were all given different tasks to.master

The white race were given.the task.of mastering fire

The red race the task of mastering nature or being its custodian

The yellow race the task of mastering air

And the black.race the task of mastering strength

What staggers me is these Cree.were.apparently isolated from the rest of the world for how.long ?

Yet they knew about the other races and what they were.like

Anyway cut a long story short for everyone reading it is their belief that the earth.goea through cycles of cleansing and one of the signs that it ia close ( that we are nearing the centre of the circle ) is that the races will.know each other again and live side by side

I really want to.go on.and.on.about this.because it all rings true to my ears

As much as I think its a wonderful time to be alive I also see that this.creation has its own ideas as well

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 13 Aug 2019 04:11 #5

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I know one thing... that which people reject...I won't even speak of it....

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 13 Aug 2019 19:02 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
annabelle wrote:
I know one thing... that which people reject...I won't even speak of it....

Please go on

That was going to be a profound thing to say and you share some good insights with everyone

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 13 Aug 2019 19:43 #7

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
annabelle wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:

We are coming after you.

Too much to reply to so I've just picked that one part in bold for now.
I actually agree with that, I'd say I'm the same if I think about it. It's the left that's actually anti diversity, they're the ones that want to wipe it out by mixing us all into an amorphic blob with no culture or identity. People on the right usually respect other cultures and diversity, they just don't want...to fkng stop existing.

Oh and in case you wondered, being biracial I myself don't abhor my existence, I just hope to fight for what's right. If I think multiculturalism is a disaster, then I'll say multiculturalism is a disaster. I won't change my conclusions to fit my own personal life story. That's very, very weak imo.
MrAnderson wrote:

Have you ever wondered how it is that so.many of the first nation symbols such as the quartered.circle., swastika and their totem spirit animals.matches the pre christian Europeans so closely ?

There are definite variations in context yes but for me its just fascinating to.learn about because.I recognize so.much of the belief system having spent time studying my own pre christian.roots

We have all known each other before is the only conclusion I can personally.come to

And added to that a Cree elder from Sask.was explaining one story.from the Medicine Wheel to me and for them.part of the meaning was four races of man.

White black yellow and red

And we were all given different tasks to.master

The white race were given.the task.of mastering fire

The red race the task of mastering nature or being its custodian

The yellow race the task of mastering air

And the black.race the task of mastering strength

What staggers me is these Cree.were.apparently isolated from the rest of the world for how.long ?

Yet they knew about the other races and what they were.like

Anyway cut a long story short for everyone reading it is their belief that the earth.goea through cycles of cleansing and one of the signs that it ia close ( that we are nearing the centre of the circle ) is that the races will.know each other again and live side by side

I really want to.go on.and.on.about this.because it all rings true to my ears

As much as I think its a wonderful time to be alive I also see that this.creation has its own ideas as well

I'd heard about that concept before, tell me more please. Can't find much of it online.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 03:11 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I cant really speak on their behalf but some of them knew about white people before they showed up in their lands

I think you can find.a lot of info from the Hopi

Try looking for Hopi prophecies

I keep to.myself most of the stories shared with me out of respect

But the.Hopi put their own info out so its not such a.big deal.to.point in that direction

User(s) who Liked this post: Dork Lard

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 03:32 #9

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English

Well it's programmed into our DNA from cavemen times to be wary of foreigners, but we never used to have a beef with them coming to live in our countries in limited numbers because they added a touch of colour.
BUT the governments of fools (and the fools who voted for them) messed up bigtime by allowing MASS UNLIMITED immigration, thereby alienating the indigenous populations against all foreigners.
Personally I've only ever voted for and supported the Brit anti-immig parties like UKIP and the BNP, so the mess is nothing to do with me.
.:)

Last Edit: 14 Aug 2019 03:33 by Ugh.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 03:43 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member

"Meant" by whom exactly?
Certainly, God has no beef with immigration IF they're Christians, but if they're heathens there's no way we should let them in!

"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
"Evildoers...They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city..but thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision" (Psalm 59:6)
"Don't yoke yourself with unbelievers,for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 05:32 #11

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
firstpeoplesofcanada.com/fp_groups/fp_groups_conflict.html
Each Nation looked after its own internal affairs, but representatives from each nation came together in a central congress to deal with topics that affected all members of the confederacy, such as war and peace.

The representatives were appointed by clan mothers, and could be removed if people lost confidence in them (unlike the European monarchs of the time, who could not be removed even if they were insane.)

As the Indian Commissioner for Pennsylvania, Benjamin Franklin developed great respect for the Iroquois system of government.

When the Americans came to create their new Constitution more than 300 years after the Iroquois had forged their alliance, Franklin borrowed elements of the Iroquois system to use in the new American Constitution, which would forge 13 separate colonies into one nation.

Just like the Iroquois nations, the new American states would look after their internal affairs, but send representatives to a federal congress to deal with matters that concerned the whole country.

At the time of American independence, there were no democracies in Europe to use as models. France and Britain were still monarchies.

So the successful Iroquois form of government had an important influence on the design of the American system of democratic government.

This is an essay Benjamin Franklin wrote so we are told , not sure about the site but its the full essay I think

dangerousintersection.org/2006/04/30/benjamin-franklins-essay-about-native-americans/

You might have to read Ugh but here's a good bit regarding the offer of sending some of their sons off to the best schools and colleges available
We have had some experience of it; several of our young people were formerly brought up at the colleges of the northern provinces; they were instructed in all your sciences; but, when they came back to us, they were bad runners, ignorant of every means of living in the woods, unable to bear either cold or hunger, knew neither how to build a cabin, take a deer, or kill an enemy, spoke our language imperfectly, were therefore neither fit for hunters, warriors, nor counselors; they were totally good for nothing. We are however not the less obliged by your kind offer, though we decline accepting it; and, to show our grateful sense of it, if the gentlemen of Virginia will send us a dozen of their sons, we will take great care of their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them. ”

Last Edit: 14 Aug 2019 05:45 by MrAnderson.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 08:54 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
..You might have to read Ugh but here's a good bit regarding the offer of sending some of their sons off to the best schools and colleges available..

Yes no wonder the Red Indians thought the white mans "education" system was useless.
I thought the same thing too when my schoolteachers tried to make us learn useless shit like algebra.
"What's it FOR?" I asked my pal Sammy and he replied "Dunno mate, but we have to do it or we'll get told off by teacher".
Needless to say I've never needed algebra at any time in my life ever since.
The Indians got their priorities right..:)

"Every part of this earth is sacred to my people.
Every shining pine needle, every sandy shore, every mist in the dark woods, every clearing and humming insect is holy in the memory and experience of my people.
The sap which courses through the trees carries the memories of the red man.
We are part of the earth and it is part of us.
The perfumed flowers are our sisters; the deer, the horse, the great eagle, these are our brothers.
The rocky crests, the juices in the meadows, the body heat of the pony, and man, all belong to the same family.
The rivers are our brothers, they quench our thirst. The rivers carry our canoes.
The sight of your cities pains the eyes of the red man.
There is no quiet place in the white man's cities. No place to hear the unfurling of leaves in spring or the rustle of the insect's wings.
The clatter only seems to insult the ears."
- Chief Seattle of the Suquamis (c1786-1866)

Last Edit: 14 Aug 2019 09:04 by Ugh.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 15:43 #13

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
A native elder once said, after coming upon the white man.. "the white people are crazy, always rushing, rushing around, like they have something always chasing them".
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 17:34 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
annabelle wrote:
A native elder once said, after coming upon the white man.. "the white people are crazy, always rushing, rushing around, like they have something always chasing them".

That would be the haunting image of his crazy ex gone but not forgotten :)

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 19:37 #15

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I cant really speak on their behalf but some of them knew about white people before they showed up in their lands

I think you can find.a lot of info from the Hopi

Try looking for Hopi prophecies

I keep to.myself most of the stories shared with me out of respect

But the.Hopi put their own info out so its not such a.big deal.to.point in that direction

They probably knew of white people because white people were in north america before they were (according to some theories - see clovis culture) thisd is an aside not meant to derail thread. perhaps another thread would be best if people wanted to discuss this hypothesis. I will admit now that I havent researched it, just heard the theory online.

Truth is anti-semitic

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 14 Aug 2019 20:05 #16

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Theres a good chance of that voltaire

Another more far out theory is pretty.much what the ancient myth cycles of some of them and some of us say

That we came from a land that was submerged in the last cataclysm

Some of them believe that and some of us too

Its interesting stuff nonetheless

As an aside they keep.pushing back the date the first nations were in Canada on the west coast at least

So for me history can never be set in stone when it comes to dates and time its more like a learning process with most thinfs

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 15 Aug 2019 00:08 #17

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Would just like to say, I'm really appreciating this thread and liking the experience, for once on an internet forum...
Some quality people around here, regardless of whether we agree or not, this sort of respect and free flowing exchanging is rare online.
Ugh wrote:

"Meant" by whom exactly?
Certainly, God has no beef with immigration IF they're Christians, but if they're heathens there's no way we should let them in!

"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
"Evildoers...They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city..but thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision" (Psalm 59:6)
"Don't yoke yourself with unbelievers,for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)

I don't know my Bible well enough to tell you your quotes are out of context and really mean sth different than what you think, all that...

but you ask a very good question "Meant" by whom ? Usually with this sort of question I allude to moral universality, so God and all of life and the entity of Love in the ultimate sense, but then just humanity: is it healthy, is it positive, "GOOD" for the common human society to host large numbers of immigrant populations ?
Does Nature (with a capital 'N'); brutal and uncompromising and unforgiving as she is; like it when communities coexist within one same land, one same society ? In essence, is it even at all an option for Man as we so happily promoted it, to implement multiculturalism ?

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 15 Aug 2019 09:06 #18

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:
I don't know my Bible well enough to tell you your quotes are out of context and really mean sth different than what you think..

If you don't like bible quotes you'd better argue it out with JC when you meet him..;)
Jesus said- "Pray that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.” (Luke 21:36)

Meanwhile back on topic, some white women like black dick and some white men (e.g. Prince Harry) like black pussy, but the vast majority of whites prefer whites, it's as if our DNA is telling us blacks/whites AREN'T MEANT to co-exist..:)

For example I wouldn't want to shag this hideous beeyatch even if you paid me-

But I'd shag her for free..:)-
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2019 09:09 by Ugh.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 15 Aug 2019 16:09 #19

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Meanwhile back on topic, some white women like black dick and some white men (e.g. Prince Harry) like black pussy, but the vast majority of whites prefer whites, it's as if our DNA is telling us blacks/whites AREN'T MEANT to co-exist..:)

For example I wouldn't want to shag this hideous beeyatch even if you paid me-
[/color]

But I'd shag her for free..:)-

In fairness, most black men as well would prefer a blue-eyed, silky blonde-haired young woman with subtle features and a seemingly soft skin with a smooth general roundness about herself than a chick with more testosterone and muscle tone than them. And although I see your point still, opposites attract, that's also there, I mean you said it best yourself some white women like black dick. :yupgrin:

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 23 Aug 2019 22:02 #20

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
I've got a family member I have regular talks with over these subjects: being rooted in an ethnically/culturally homogeneous society ...

He's a definitive Christian, but not just culturally as many, he's an actual full-on Christian and believes there's a far greater calling, that race and nationalism are mere diversions to the one profound truth, etc... which I can make sense of. But. That means he's also for open borders and the brotherhood of all human beings... that argument.

Here's my question: Let's pretend that there is indeed a greater calling and that race/nation are an illusion of the material world that diverts from the deeper priority of man... is it OK that this leads to the same conclusions as the current subversive political agenda that's deliberately forcing mass immigration and the destruction of the family and genders and identity as a whole ?