Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ?

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 28 Aug 2019 22:01 #41

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
Lux Interior wrote:
Don't be a chickenshit Ugh, if you had the minerals you'd stand your ground wherever you may be. Put up or shut up, god botherer.
And Jesus said "Thou art brain dead Numpties with no clueth on how to live your own life and decide for thyself, cunts". (Lux 666).

I've told you before mate, do yourself a favour and stop hiding under the bed with your wimpy "Unknown/Unknown/Unknown" profile and maybe then your posts would carry some weight!
I mean, for all we know you might be a closet muslim, hindu, JW, catholic, Mormon, satanist, democrat, tranny etc, or even worse- a Barry Manilow fan..:)

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2019 22:03 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 28 Aug 2019 22:01 #42

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:
Alright fair enough. So basically, very few immigrants as the golden rule, even if they're Christians.
But by normal ordinary Christians, surely you mean the ones that have been around the longest, so wouldn't that be the Catholics ?

1- The "golden rule" is flexible and depends on how many immigrants a country can comfortably absorb, the key word being "comfortably".
At the moment immigration is almost unlimited in Europe because the gutless politicians daren't stop it for fear of being called racist, and as a result millions of immigrants are swamping our countries.

2- What makes you think Catholics are Christians? They pray to Jesus's human mum and to dead human "saints" even though the Bible says don't do that occult spiritualism stuff-
"When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?" (Isaiah 8:19)
Furthermore, when the disciples asked Jesus to teach them how to pray, he began with- "Our Father in heaven...", see he never mentioned his mum and saints.
In other words a prayer is only valid if it's directed at God himself, and prayers to anybody else are as useless as firing blanks.

I agree with everything you're saying here. I come from a Catholic background, hah !, but I think you're right. I don't have a self-loathing hatred towards catholicism or anything, but if I'm honest I believe they're closer to a cult than to Christians.
They also pray with prayer beads (but I know Anglicans do sometimes as well ?) which is of pagan origin and their repeated prayers sound a lot more cult like than "holy" in any way.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 28 Aug 2019 22:09 #43

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:
Catholics...They also pray with prayer beads (but I know Anglicans do sometimes as well ?) which is of pagan origin and their repeated prayers sound a lot more cult like than "holy" in any way.

Yes, all Organised Religions and Cults are popular because the braindead masses like to let them do their thinking for them..:)
Fact is we don't need them, just as Jesus said-
"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

and he's easy enough to understand; he can be found in any slim gospel like this one which can be read cover to cover in less than a day
..:)

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2019 22:14 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Dork Lard

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 28 Aug 2019 22:13 #44

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Ugh wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Don't be a chickenshit Ugh, if you had the minerals you'd stand your ground wherever you may be. Put up or shut up, god botherer.
And Jesus said "Thou art brain dead Numpties with no clueth on how to live your own life and decide for thyself, cunts". (Lux 666).

I've told you before mate, do yourself a favour and stop hiding under the bed with your wimpy "Unknown/Unknown/Unknown" profile and maybe then your posts would carry some weight!
I mean, for all we know you might be a closet muslim, hindu, JW, catholic, Mormon, satanist, democrat, tranny etc, or even worse- a Barry Manilow fan..:)

Do you want to know?
So, as said, put up or shut up, 'Mick'. You can always show another video of you staggering along the hilltops with your body warmer and trainers but what exactly are you trying to say, that you can still move unaided?
Carry on dodging the questions you're asked and I'll carry on calling you and your 'faith ' out for the bollocks it is.
You just come across as a has been dementia crisis, shut up.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2019 22:18 by Lux Interior.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 28 Aug 2019 22:18 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Do you want to know?

Know what mate? If you're a pagan I got no beef with you, Edward Woodward deserved being burnt in a wicker man for his lousy acting, and Nic Cage deserved it too in the remake for crushing a bee on the pub bar..:)
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2019 22:19 by Ugh.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 28 Aug 2019 22:21 #46

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You have as much relevance as a used condom and full of more wasted life.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 28 Aug 2019 23:13 #47

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:

Why resort to name calling ? Why not fight back with arguments ? Just asking questions, if you can think of good reasons.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 28 Aug 2019 23:48 #48

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Charles is not gonna join this forum so Mick is taking the mick - his own book says in Proverbs 18:13 - He that answereth a matter before he heareth it it is folly and shame to him. Thus by claiming you can rebut Giuliani's case w/o even reading it means you fall into folly and shame.

www.amazon.co.uk/What-Wrong-Bible-Charles-Giuliani/dp/1387978764/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=whats+wrong+with+the+bible&qid=1567031859&s=books&sr=1-1#reader_1387978764 you can see a few pages of the book here

Truth is anti-semitic

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 29 Aug 2019 04:56 #49

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Dork Lard wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Why resort to name calling ? Why not fight back with arguments ? Just asking questions, if you can think of good reasons.

Because instead of justifying his stance or even attempting rational debate his response is mired in quoting from the Bible, I don't believe that shite so it's irrelevant, why bother?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 29 Aug 2019 13:26 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
...Proverbs 18:13 - He that answereth a matter before he heareth it it is folly and shame to him. Thus by claiming you can rebut Giuliani's case w/o even reading it means you fall into folly and shame.

But mate, the title of Giulianis book - "What is Wrong with the Bible" tells me all I need to know, namely that it's yet another atheistic longwinded waffling attempt to discredit the Bible and I haven't the time or inclination to wade through it-
"The more the words the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Ecc 6:11)

I presume you've read his book, so simply take up my invite to post short snippets from it here at TZ and I'd be delighted to address them one by one, I can't be fairer than that.
For example atheists say the Bible has been edited and tidied up over the centuries to make it look good, yet in their next breath they say it's full of contradictions, I wish they'd make up their minds..:)
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2019 13:48 by Ugh.

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 29 Aug 2019 13:34 #51

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
instead of justifying his stance or even attempting rational debate his response is mired in quoting from the Bible, I don't believe that shite so it's irrelevant, why bother?

No offence mate but I'm beginning to suspect you're an Establishment lackey..:)
The whole Bible is very anti-Estab, that's why the Estab hates Jesus and Christianity because it says stuff like-

"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"Don't love the world or the things in it, otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 29 Aug 2019 14:58 #52

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
...Proverbs 18:13 - He that answereth a matter before he heareth it it is folly and shame to him. Thus by claiming you can rebut Giuliani's case w/o even reading it means you fall into folly and shame.

But mate, the title of Giulianis book - "What is Wrong with the Bible" tells me all I need to know, namely that it's yet another atheistic longwinded waffling attempt to discredit the Bible and I haven't the time or inclination to wade through it-
"The more the words the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Ecc 6:11)

I presume you've read his book, so simply take up my invite to post short snippets from it here at TZ and I'd be delighted to address them one by one, I can't be fairer than that.
For example atheists say the Bible has been edited and tidied up over the centuries to make it look good, yet in their next breath they say it's full of contradictions, I wish they'd make up their minds..:)

I have listened to his radio shows many of which are on the bible and its inconsistencies. Much of that material is in the book which I havent read yet - he is preparing a new and imporved edition. A small note: it is possible to criticise the Bible and not be an atheist.

Truth is anti-semitic

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 29 Aug 2019 15:41 #53

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
..it is possible to criticise the Bible and not be an atheist.

Depends what you mean by "criticize".
The Bible is simply a neutral chronicle of human interaction with offworld beings (God, angels in human form and Jesus) spanning thousands of years, so what's there to criticise?
Remember Jesus said "I am not of this world" and demonstrated his powers via his miracles- "If you do not believe me, believe the miracles", so as a scientist myself I find the Bible fascinating because it's about a "Superscience" that we know nothing about.
PS- Jesus said we could do miracles too ("move mountains") so surely any open-minded truthseeker would be interested?..:)
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2019 15:47 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Dork Lard

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 07 Oct 2019 14:57 #54

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 07 Oct 2019 17:19 #55

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Are Different Races meant to coexist in one same society ? 07 Oct 2019 17:43 #56

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
different races seem unable to co-exist on the same forum. :joker:

Truth is anti-semitic