Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 08 Oct 2019 23:01 #121

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
Anything I say just goes in one ear and out the other with you. So what's the point. By the way, just plain politics in fact sucks. They just banned me again.

1- The point is that Jesus is a great anti-estab rebellious role model for us all, so anybody who don't like him must be a lefty snowflake and/or Estab lackey..:)
2- I've been banned from various forums over the years because most mods are lefty snowflakes and/or Estab lackeys..:)

PS- I hang a lot in the LeakedReality video comments forum under the name "Poor Old Spike" because you can say what the hell you like, try it
..:)

leakreality.com/

Ffs that website is appalling

Fucking animals and they wonder why some.of us are more than hesitant to.roll.out the welcome banners to the world

Its shit like that makes me loose hope in humanity and makes me think might as well just get it over with and start the nuke war

What a fucking mess this planet is

But then.tbh makes.me.even more determined to stand up for a white mans world

Fucking filth

Have you only just realised Mr A? Look at the countries, would nt you build a wall?
That and other, similar sites should be mandatory viewing to Soros liberals and the entire 'diversity' movement.
But hey, we're all as one right?
Wrong.
That's the real hate crime right there but it's raayciss to talk about it in a negative way.

No man not the first time Ive seen this kind of behavior

For two years straight on the old Icke forum I wanted to post some videos of stonings whenever someone wanted to give me.libshit about Islam

But I didnt do it and really I should have done

And yes these kinds of things should be mandatory.viewing for anyone who says bullshit like " we are all the same we are all humans "

No we are not all the same not even fucking close

Down in the vent room I have a thread called, "Is the White species superior?" Have you left a reply in it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 08 Oct 2019 23:46 #122

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
So how do you suggest 'we' go about it?

I already laid it out in other threads. One of which was called "Greetings slaves." There is only one way to claim the right to freedom of speech in the more populated forums. Which is to take it. They no doubt would have fits about that. Mainly because if you have ever noticed, the more restrictive a forum is, the more members it has. Because most people like to dwell in a pretend world. Where they only want to hear happy talk. Or if they have something to bitch about, it is about a topic that doesn't really matter.

Now what I tried to get people to do was to say they would join me in going to one of the other more populated forums. Such as u s message board. I would need at least 6 other people. But 20 would work better. Though I don't know if this forum even has 20 members. If I could get people to agree, I would send them a PM and give them one of my email addresses to contact me there. Just to keep this forum out of it. They would tell me which forum I targeted first they joined and what username they were using. My suggestion was that they either use a non threatening avatar or none at all. They would have to start non offensive threads in whatever categories they chose. As many as they like. And leave non threatening non offensive replies on other people's threads. Just to make sure they are well embedded into the forum.

After a couple weeks of this, on a day prearranged through emails, have everybody all at once unveil their true selves. And change their avatars to one of Hitler or some other Nazi related avatar. Then start speaking of things such how much bullshit the holocaust was. Or bring up things like 3 to 6 thousand blacks who joined the confederate army. And that tens of thousands of others would no doubt have done so if the confederate states had allowed it from the beginning of the war. Etc. etc. etc.

With there being so many of us there at once, they would find it very difficult to get rid of all of us. One person is easy to ban without most other people even noticing. But a bunch of people is a different matter. Keep this old saying in mind. United we stand, divided we fall.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 09 Oct 2019 04:28 #123

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
moronfinder wrote:
Now what I tried to get people to do was to say they would join me in going to one of the other more populated forums. Such as u s message board. My suggestion was that they either use a non threatening avatar or none at all. They would have to start non offensive threads in whatever categories they chose. As many as they like. And leave non threatening non offensive replies on other people's threads. Just to make sure they are well embedded into the forum.
After a couple weeks of this, on a day prearranged through emails, have everybody all at once unveil their true selves. And change their avatars to one of Hitler or some other Nazi related avatar. Then start speaking of things such how much bullshit the holocaust was. Or bring up things like 3 to 6 thousand blacks who joined the confederate army. And that tens of thousands of others would no doubt have done so if the confederate states had allowed it from the beginning of the war. Etc. etc. etc.
With there being so many of us there at once, they would find it very difficult to get rid of all of us..

Personally I don't want to join chickenshit lefty snowflake forums with their chickenshit mods and chickenshit members, not even temporarily, I want to be as far away from that sort of chickenshit people as possible and they can go fuck themselves..:)
As I've said before, my favourite forum is the LeakedReality video site, it's extreme rightwing and the members are my sort of people, for example the term "fucking niggers" is used all the time by everybody there, and nobody gets banned or deleted..:)
leakreality.com/
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2019 04:31 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 09 Oct 2019 04:42 #124

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
Anything I say just goes in one ear and out the other with you. So what's the point. By the way, just plain politics in fact sucks. They just banned me again.

1- The point is that Jesus is a great anti-estab rebellious role model for us all, so anybody who don't like him must be a lefty snowflake and/or Estab lackey..:)
2- I've been banned from various forums over the years because most mods are lefty snowflakes and/or Estab lackeys..:)

PS- I hang a lot in the LeakedReality video comments forum under the name "Poor Old Spike" because you can say what the hell you like, try it

leakreality.com/

Fucking animals and they wonder why some.of us are more than hesitant to.roll.out the welcome banners to the world

Its shit like that makes me loose hope in humanity and makes me think might as well just get it over with and start the nuke war

Fucking filth

If sticking up for the White man's world on this dinky little forum is the best you've got, you may as well just give up right now. I tried to get people around here to join with me and get the White man's point of view across at some of the more populated forums. So way more people would see what we have to say. But all I got was the queerest of apathetic responses. By which I mean none.

Im not looking to get rick rolled into some fed sting thanks but no thanks
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 09 Oct 2019 23:42 #125

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
Now what I tried to get people to do was to say they would join me in going to one of the other more populated forums. Such as u s message board. My suggestion was that they either use a non threatening avatar or none at all. They would have to start non offensive threads in whatever categories they chose. As many as they like. And leave non threatening non offensive replies on other people's threads. Just to make sure they are well embedded into the forum.
With there being so many of us there at once, they would find it very difficult to get rid of all of us..

Personally I don't want to join chickenshit lefty snowflake forums with their chickenshit mods and chickenshit members, not even temporarily, I want to be as far away from that sort of chickenshit people as possible and they can go fuck themselves..:)
As I've said before, my favourite forum is the LeakedReality video site, it's extreme rightwing and the members are my sort of people, for example the term "fucking niggers" is used all the time by everybody there, and nobody gets banned or deleted..:)
leakreality.com/

One time I asked you to join u s message board so the both of us there could assault the brainwashed. But I got banned almost immediately. Do you still have an account there? If so, all we need to do is get some other people to join in. I can always sneak back in as a sock account. And when the time is right, we can all strike at once. Preferably in their most populated category. Which has over 8 million views. I think the most views of any category here has around 39K views. Which is nothing in comparison.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 09 Oct 2019 23:53 #126

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:

leakreality.com/

Fucking filth

If sticking up for the White man's world on this dinky little forum is the best you've got, you may as well just give up right now. I tried to get people around here to join with me and get the White man's point of view across at some of the more populated forums. So way more people would see what we have to say. But all I got was the queerest of apathetic responses. By which I mean none.

I know what's really going on with you. Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! (chicken sounds) The feds wouldn't give a fuck about anybody at a forum having a Hitler avatar. And even if it was what you are hallucinating, it would just be entrapment. Thus having no legal merit. The best they could do is try to get you on a conspiracy rap. But a conspiracy to do what? Conspiracy to practice freedom of speech and freedom of expression? Just as the constitution gives the people the right to have? In a court, such a charge would be like conducting a sprint race on wet ice. Nothing but fun could ensue. Though with luck, maybe you could get thrown into jail. Then you could sue the government for false imprisonment. And win.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 10 Oct 2019 05:00 #127

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
One time I asked you to join u s message board so the both of us there could assault the brainwashed. But I got banned almost immediately. Do you still have an account there? If so, all we need to do is get some other people to join in. I can always sneak back in as a sock account...

Mate, I don't give a rat's ass about krap boards, they can all rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.
For example on one board early this year (I can't remember which one) they were mostly anti-Trump, and as soon as I began defending him they started deleting my posts so I walked out and will never go back

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 10 Oct 2019 23:25 #128

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
One time I asked you to join u s message board so the both of us there could assault the brainwashed. But I got banned almost immediately. Do you still have an account there? If so, all we need to do is get some other people to join in. I can always sneak back in as a sock account...

Mate, I don't give a rat's ass about krap boards, they can all rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.
For example on one board early this year (I can't remember which one) they were mostly anti-Trump, and as soon as I began defending him they started deleting my posts so I walked out and will never go back

Well there's the thing. Most people are crap. If they weren't, the world wouldn't be going down the toilet as it is. But much of the cause of that is that they simply aren't allowed to hear the truth. The first step in getting real change to happen is to change that. To do that, you have to organize a truth assault at the more populated forums so the most people possible can hear what you have to say. Which is what I have been trying to organize. But have yet to get even one person around here to sign on.

As for the forum you mentioned, I have never seen one where there weren't Trump supporters. I guess maybe it is in how you went about defending your point of view. I have had many threads deleted at some of the other forums. Along with getting banned. But that is because I started threads there like the ones I started here. Such as "Listen to the children scream!" Along with having a Hitler avatar. Though sometimes they will just ban me and leave the threads. And I know that people have looked at them. Which they can't unsee. And that at least is something. If there were enough of the sorts of people at some forum that they don't like, they will have a harder time dealing with them. Also, if there were others there to support you, they may not be as apt to fuck with you. Though as far as in supporting you support Trump, I couldn't do that. Because Trump is a piece of shit liar. He got elected because he said that he would deport 11 million illegals. That didn't happen. In fact, if anything happened, the opposite of that happened.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 10 Oct 2019 23:36 #129

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:

leakreality.com/

Fucking filth

I know what's really going on with you. Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! (chicken sounds) The feds wouldn't give a fuck about anybody at a forum having a Hitler avatar. And even if it was what you are hallucinating, it would just be entrapment. Thus having no legal merit. The best they could do is try to get you on a conspiracy rap. But a conspiracy to do what? Conspiracy to practice freedom of speech and freedom of expression? Just as the constitution gives the people the right to have? In a court, such a charge would be like conducting a sprint race on wet ice. Nothing but fun could ensue. Though with luck, maybe you could get thrown into jail. Then you could sue the government for false imprisonment. And win.

You should understand that people like me choose thier allies very carefully

I dont trust people easily and certainly not people who suggest lone wolf assholes like Brenton Tarrant are.some.lind of hero

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 11 Oct 2019 08:51 #130

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..Trump is a piece of shit liar. He got elected because he said that he would deport 11 million illegals. That didn't happen..

1- That's not his fault, it's because the traitorous lefty libtards and snowflakes are trying to block everything he does, may they rot in hell..:)

2- Regarding your point about "most people are crap", yes the mindless masses have got shit for brains, BUT things are looking up. For example enough Americans were sensible enough to vote Don into the White House instead of that useless bitch Hillary, and here in Britain the majority of people (including me) voted to leave the wretched EU.
Plus of course we put pressure on that useless cow Theresa May to force her resignation..:)

3- About that chickenshit forum that deleted my pro-Trump posts, I was very polite to them at all times, for example shithead members and mods were saying the Russians put Trump in the WH, so I politely asked "Did the Russians paradrop all over America to round people up and force them to vote for Trump or what?", and from that moment their knives were out for me
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 08:56 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 11 Oct 2019 09:03 #131

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I dont trust people easily and certainly not people who suggest lone wolf assholes like Brenton Tarrant are.some.lind of hero

Tarrant was simply defending his country against heathen invaders..:)
Personally I prefer to leave it to God to deal with the heathens when he throws out the human trash on judgement day-

"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (Bible:2 Peter 2:12)
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2019 07:08 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 00:44 #132

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:

leakreality.com/

Fucking filth

You should understand that people like me choose thier allies very carefully

Go suck a nigger's dick. (If you haven't already frequently done so) You are a traitor to the White species. Stop replying to my threads.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 00:57 #133

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Tarrant hasnt done a.fucking thing to help the.white race

Look at what he achieved ?

Fuck all other than having.further restrictions on the legal.ownership of firearks in NZ

If you want to reduce yourself to the level of a low IQ Jihadi go ahead

You will be no better than the scum you rail against7

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 01:19 #134

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..Trump is a piece of shit liar. He got elected because he said that he would deport 11 million illegals. That didn't happen..

1- That's not his fault, it's because the traitorous lefty libtards and snowflakes are trying to block everything he does, may they rot in hell..:)

2- Regarding your point about "most people are crap", yes the mindless masses have got shit for brains, BUT things are looking up. For example enough Americans were sensible enough to vote Don into the White House instead of that useless bitch Hillary, and here in Britain the majority of people (including me) voted to leave the wretched EU.
Plus of course we put pressure on that useless cow Theresa May to force her resignation..:)

3- About that chickenshit forum that deleted my pro-Trump posts, I was very polite to them at all times, for example shithead members and mods were saying the Russians put Trump in the WH, so I politely asked "Did the Russians paradrop all over America to round people up and force them to vote for Trump or what?", and from that moment their knives were out for me

1. The real reason is that Trump is a lying piece of shit. He had every legal right to do it if he wished. In fact, it had already been done once. Which I think I told you about before. In about the mid 50's, Eisenhower had about 1.5 million illegals rounded up and deported to mexico. They called it "Operation Wetback."

2. Yeah, and Trump sure fucked us up the ass. Though no doubt Hillary would have been worse. After all, her husband was a disaster. As for the EU, what in the fuck is up with you people. They always talk about all the problems with leaving. Just do it. Everything else will take care of itself. All anybody has to do is say, "We will just go back to doing what we did before we joined the EU. With trade or whatever." Also, I hear that one of the legitimate gripes is that the EU says to enemy sand niggers, "Come on in!" But from what I hear, Poland doesn't let enemy sand niggers into their country. Aren't they part of the EU?

3. It has been my experience at other forums that members will try to goad you into saying something unpleasant. If they just don't like you around there, other members will outright insult you. But when you insult them back, it is you who will get banned. Just don't fall into that trap. Also, you never did answer me as to whether or not you still had an account over at u s message board. I seem to remember seeing some of the razzing you got over there for the brief time that I was there at the time. I seem to recall a picture being posted in a reply that showed some street gang in England who were all fags. (Not cigarettes but homo's) They were all wearing pink. But if you still have an account over there, go back and change your avatar to one of Hitler. They won't ban you over just that. Post as much as you can on any topic an as many categories as you can. Just let the avatar do most of the talking. If anybody gives you any crap over it, just tell them to come here and say it to cultsmasher. (They will run in fear) Just tell that the username I am currently using here is moronfinder. And I want to find them. But make sure you tell them that you are not cultsmasher. Because if you were, you would tell them so. So sense you say that you aren't, they can bet their asses that you aren't. In the extremely unlikely event that they do come here, I will unleash hell on them.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 01:21 #135

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Tarrant was simply defending his country against heathen invaders..:)
Personally I prefer to leave it to God to deal with them when he throws out the human trash on judgement day-

"Ungodly...They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (Bible:2 Peter 2:12)

I started a thread around here called "Why do I hate muslims so much." Apparently that pussy never read it.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 01:27 #136

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Fuck all other than having.further restrictions on the legal.ownership of firearks in NZ

Dead sand niggers is what he achieved. Which is far more than you will ever do. Do you think polite talk is going to rid us of the sand niggers the jewish sand niggers are shoving down our throats? If so, you are a moron. But then again, I am moronfinder. And having found you, it is time to throw you back.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 03:51 #137

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Dead sand niggers is what he achieved. Which is far more than you will ever do. Do you think polite talk is going to rid us of the sand niggers the jewish sand niggers are shoving down our throats? If so, you are a moron. But then again, I am moronfinder. And having found you, it is time to throw you back.

Today in Manchester England a black guy went into the Arndale shopping mall and stabbed 7 random people before being stopped

You want to be on the same level as that piece of shit ?

How about the black guy who threw a five year old off the second floor of Mall of American in Somali Ville ?

You want to be on the same level as that guy as well ?

You be careful you don't become what you fight , if you can't uphold a higher standard than them what makes you any fucking different to the scum you don't like ?

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 07:19 #138

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
Trump is a lying piece of shit. He had every legal right to do it if he wished. In fact, it had already been done once.. n about the mid 50's, Eisenhower had about 1.5 million illegals rounded up and deported to mexico.
.......As for the EU, what in the fuck is up with you people. They always talk about all the problems with leaving. Just do it.
.......It has been my experience at other forums that members will try to goad you into saying something unpleasant. If they just don't like you around there, other members will outright insult you. But when you insult them back, it is you who will get banned..

1- Like I said, the Democrat traitors are trying to block everything Trump does, so it's not his fault.

2- Here in Britain our traitorous lefties are trying to block us leaving the EU.

3- There's no point posting in lefty forums because they'll simply shoot us rightwing patriots down, so I'm not going to waste my time giving them the pleasure of making a target of myself..:)
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2019 07:20 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 22:32 #139

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Today in Manchester England a black guy went into the Arndale shopping mall and stabbed 7 random people before being stopped

You want to be on the same level as that piece of shit ?

How about the black guy who threw a five year old off the second floor of Mall of American in Somali Ville ?

You want to be on the same level as that guy as well ?

You be careful you don't become what you fight , if you can't uphold a higher standard than them what makes you any fucking different to the scum you don't like ?

I see. So you do in fact believe that polite talk will solve the problems. That is incredibly delusional. But I have a supposition to propose to you. What if White people everywhere started shooting niggers or sand niggers on sight. Or lynching them. Or impaling them. Or running some through a wood chipper. Etc. I can tell you what would happen. There would be a stampede by the rest of the motherfuckers trying to get out of this country as fast as possible. Tell me that wouldn't solve the problem.

Also, why don't you try leaving a reply in my thread "Listen to the children scream!" Or don't you have the balls to. You really think that trying to hold yourself to a higher moral standard is going to solve that sort of shit? Humans are violent creatures. The nigger species of human are even more so. Like it or not, sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. Violence is the only cure. As the old saying goes, "Kill them all. Let god sort them out." Because if you try to separate the "good" ones from the bad ones, you have already been defeated. And defeat is something that I don't find acceptable.
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2019 22:34 by moronfinder.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 22:47 #140

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
Trump is a lying piece of shit. He had every legal right to do it if he wished. In fact, it had already been done once.. n about the mid 50's, Eisenhower had about 1.5 million illegals rounded up and deported to mexico.
.......As for the EU, what in the fuck is up with you people. They always talk about all the problems with leaving. Just do it.
.......It has been my experience at other forums that members will try to goad you into saying something unpleasant. If they just don't like you around there, other members will outright insult you. But when you insult them back, it is you who will get banned..

1- Like I said, the Democrat traitors are trying to block everything Trump does, so it's not his fault.

2- Here in Britain our traitorous lefties are trying to block us leaving the EU.

3- There's no point posting in lefty forums because they'll simply shoot us rightwing patriots down, so I'm not going to waste my time giving them the pleasure of making a target of myself..:)

1. And like I said, if Trump wanted to do it, the democrats couldn't have stopped him.

2. From what I hear, leaving the EU is already a done deal. So all they have to do is just do it.

3. You still haven't answered my question. Are you still a member over at u s message board. If so, would you post something over there for me? It would be a letter of challenge. A challenge to come here and debate me. Which will include much ridicule because they will not dare do so. I will also insult their lack of intelligence and question their sexuality. If anybody gives you any crap over it, just tell them to not shoot the messenger. And if they have a problem, register at this forum and take it up with me. Given all this, you will have no fear of being "shot down."