Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 12 Oct 2019 23:22 #141

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Tarrant hasnt done a.fucking thing to help the.white race

Look at what he achieved ?

Fuck all other than having.further restrictions on the legal.ownership of firearks in NZ

If you want to reduce yourself to the level of a low IQ Jihadi go ahead

You will be no better than the scum you rail against7

Dead sand niggers is what he achieved. Which is far more than you will ever do. Do you think polite talk is going to rid us of the sand niggers the jewish sand niggers are shoving down our throats? If so, you are a moron. But then again, I am moronfinder. And having found you, it is time to throw you back.

Today in Manchester England a black guy went into the Arndale shopping mall and stabbed 7 random people before being stopped

You want to be on the same level as that piece of shit ?

How about the black guy who threw a five year old off the second floor of Mall of American in Somali Ville ?

You want to be on the same level as that guy as well ?

You be careful you don't become what you fight , if you can't uphold a higher standard than them what makes you any fucking different to the scum you don't like ?

I see. So you do in fact believe that polite talk will solve the problems. That is incredibly delusional. But I have a supposition to propose to you. What if White people everywhere started shooting niggers or sand niggers on sight. Or lynching them. Or impaling them. Or running some through a wood chipper. Etc. I can tell you what would happen. There would be a stampede by the rest of the motherfuckers trying to get out of this country as fast as possible. Tell me that wouldn't solve the problem.

Also, why don't you try leaving a reply in my thread "Listen to the children scream!" Or don't you have the balls to. You really think that trying to hold yourself to a higher moral standard is going to solve that sort of shit? Humans are violent creatures. The nigger species of human are even more so. Like it or not, sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. Violence is the only cure. As the old saying goes, "Kill them all. Let god sort them out." Because if you try to separate the "good" ones from the bad ones, you have already been defeated. And defeat is something that I don't find acceptable.

Yes humans are violent , no doubt about it

In fact I'm of the opinion that at no time has there not been some form of war on Earth between humans

We have windows of peace , which are short lived , and we have war which is just ever present

Don't get me wrong , I'm under no illusion that the only thing some people understand is brutality

Twice in my life there has been an attempted daylight mugging of me , both involved a knife and both the knife was held by a black guy

So again , I'm under no illusion that when push comes to shove the races matter and act differently

Ive never had to go to prison but I also know that prison is divided by race the minute you walk in the door

What I will not advocate for is lone wolf murder of unarmed civilians , no matter what race they are

If I do that , I am no better than the shit bags I don't want to live around

So , you won't find me supporting that kind of thing , but you might find me supporting something that looks more like a national effort to establish exactly where we say enough is enough

because I think millions of us are all ready right at that line that says fuck you not another inch

but we dont have a leader with the stones to stand up and say it like it is

and while we dont have that kind of leadership at the moment , I will not be supporting lone wolf heroics going on the offensive all on their lonesome

its not a good strategy to lower yourself to the level of the shit bags you despise
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 13 Oct 2019 10:18 #142

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
moronfinder wrote:
You still haven't answered my question. Are you still a member over at u s message board. If so, would you post something over there for me? It would be a letter of challenge. A challenge to come here and debate me"

I just looked in my files and see I'm registered at the US mess board as "English Mike", but I walked out some months ago because they deleted my pro-Trump posts and I don't have the slightest wish to go back because they're mostly stone cold losers and I avoid the place just like I'd avoid stepping in a pile of dog shit..:)
"If you hang around with losers you become a loser"- Donald Trump
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Bible:Proverbs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (Bible: 1 Cor 15:33)

PS- Anyway you don't need me to post there for you, you can register there under a new name and issue your challenge to them yourself.
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2019 10:18 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 13 Oct 2019 10:29 #143

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
Humans are violent creatures.The nigger species of human are even more so. Like it or not, sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. Violence is the only cure."..

Sure, if a nig or muslim (or anybody else) breaks into our house or tries to mug or stab us in the street, we have every right to pull a gun and blow their head off, and if I lived in America I'd keep a gun stuck down my belt at all times..:)

But as regards going out to hunt them down, that's a whole new ball game, sure we might kill a few but we'd end up being jailed for life so it's just not worth it.
Meanwhile we could do what I've been doing for years and only vote for right-wing patriotic parties..:)
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2019 10:29 by Ugh.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 15 Oct 2019 00:05 #144

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Tarrant hasnt done a.fucking thing to help the.white race

Look at what he achieved ?

Fuck all other than having.further restrictions on the legal.ownership of firearks in NZ

If you want to reduce yourself to the level of a low IQ Jihadi go ahead

You will be no better than the scum you rail against7

Dead sand niggers is what he achieved. Which is far more than you will ever do. Do you think polite talk is going to rid us of the sand niggers the jewish sand niggers are shoving down our throats? If so, you are a moron. But then again, I am moronfinder. And having found you, it is time to throw you back.

Today in Manchester England a black guy went into the Arndale shopping mall and stabbed 7 random people before being stopped

You want to be on the same level as that piece of shit ?

How about the black guy who threw a five year old off the second floor of Mall of American in Somali Ville ?

You want to be on the same level as that guy as well ?

You be careful you don't become what you fight , if you can't uphold a higher standard than them what makes you any fucking different to the scum you don't like ?

I see. So you do in fact believe that polite talk will solve the problems. That is incredibly delusional. But I have a supposition to propose to you. What if White people everywhere started shooting niggers or sand niggers on sight. Or lynching them. Or impaling them. Or running some through a wood chipper. Etc. I can tell you what would happen. There would be a stampede by the rest of the motherfuckers trying to get out of this country as fast as possible. Tell me that wouldn't solve the problem.

Also, why don't you try leaving a reply in my thread "Listen to the children scream!" Or don't you have the balls to. You really think that trying to hold yourself to a higher moral standard is going to solve that sort of shit? Humans are violent creatures. The nigger species of human are even more so. Like it or not, sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. Violence is the only cure. As the old saying goes, "Kill them all. Let god sort them out." Because if you try to separate the "good" ones from the bad ones, you have already been defeated. And defeat is something that I don't find acceptable.

Yes humans are violent , no doubt about it

In fact I'm of the opinion that at no time has there not been some form of war on Earth between humans

We have windows of peace , which are short lived , and we have war which is just ever present

Don't get me wrong , I'm under no illusion that the only thing some people understand is brutality

Twice in my life there has been an attempted daylight mugging of me , both involved a knife and both the knife was held by a black guy

So again , I'm under no illusion that when push comes to shove the races matter and act differently

Ive never had to go to prison but I also know that prison is divided by race the minute you walk in the door

What I will not advocate for is lone wolf murder of unarmed civilians , no matter what race they are

If I do that , I am no better than the shit bags I don't want to live around

So , you won't find me supporting that kind of thing , but you might find me supporting something that looks more like a national effort to establish exactly where we say enough is enough

because I think millions of us are all ready right at that line that says fuck you not another inch

but we dont have a leader with the stones to stand up and say it like it is

and while we dont have that kind of leadership at the moment , I will not be supporting lone wolf heroics going on the offensive all on their lonesome

its not a good strategy to lower yourself to the level of the shit bags you despise

YOU don't have the stones to stand up and say it like it is. You think that polite talk will solve the problems. It won't. You can't support one hero like Brenton Tarrant. That makes it unlikely you will support many of them. By which I mean war. Which is the only thing that will solve anything. Heroes like Robert Bowers are the baby steps. But you seem to support walking. If you don't take the baby steps, you will never learn to walk.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 15 Oct 2019 00:13 #145

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
You still haven't answered my question. Are you still a member over at u s message board. If so, would you post something over there for me? It would be a letter of challenge. A challenge to come here and debate me"

I just looked in my files and see I'm registered at the US mess board as "English Mike", but I walked out some months ago because they deleted my pro-Trump posts and I don't have the slightest wish to go back because they're mostly stone cold losers and I avoid the place just like I'd avoid stepping in a pile of dog shit..:)
"If you hang around with losers you become a loser"- Donald Trump
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Bible:Proverbs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (Bible: 1 Cor 15:33)

PS- Anyway you don't need me to post there for you, you can register there under a new name and issue your challenge to them yourself.

If you dislike the assholes over at USMB, they you should be interested in doing as I asked. As for registering there, it is a very difficult thing to do. Unless I can get others to join in on my plan, it wouldn't be worth the bother. To do so, I would have to start a new anonymous email account somewhere. (Of which I already have many) One that they might not accept. And sometimes I use a VPN and go through an anonymous browser. They might not accept the account for that reason.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 15 Oct 2019 00:18 #146

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
Humans are violent creatures.The nigger species of human are even more so. Like it or not, sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. Violence is the only cure."..

Sure, if a nig or muslim (or anybody else) breaks into our house or tries to mug or stab us in the street, we have every right to pull a gun and blow their head off, and if I lived in America I'd keep a gun stuck down my belt at all times..:)

But as regards going out to hunt them down, that's a whole new ball game, sure we might kill a few but we'd end up being jailed for life so it's just not worth it.
Meanwhile we could do what I've been doing for years and only vote for right-wing patriotic parties..:)

Isn't it strange. Over there you aren't allowed to have a gun. Over here, I can't afford one. Or I would carry one. I wouldn't even give a fuck about registering it. Next, if your politics over there are anything like they are over here, it doesn't really matter which side you vote for. Because both sides are just two different sides of the same coin.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 15 Oct 2019 00:19 #147

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Richard Spencer and Augustus Invictus - Freedom of Speech

Bitchute link

What are you getting at.

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 15 Oct 2019 10:52 #148

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..If you dislike the assholes over at USMB, they you should be interested in doing as I asked..

Mate, I don't give a rat's ass about the losers over there, they're not the least bit important to me and I don't give them a second's thought, they can go shag themselves for all I care and I'm not wasting any more of my time trying to talk to them.
They talk shite, so the only members they want are people who talk shite too..:)

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" (2 Tim 4:3)

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 16 Oct 2019 02:31 #149

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
moronfinder wrote:
..If you dislike the assholes over at USMB, they you should be interested in doing as I asked..

Mate, I don't give a rat's ass about the losers over there, they're not the least bit important to me and I don't give them a second's thought, they can go shag themselves for all I care and I'm not wasting any more of my time trying to talk to them.
They talk shite, so the only members they want are people who talk shite too..:)

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear" (2 Tim 4:3)

Yes, there are a lot of assholes over at USMB. So you should be interested in helping me prove to them what pieces of shit they are, and why they are that way. And tell them how they can try and prove me wrong by coming here and debating me. Just think of how it will fuck with their puny minds when they fail to do so. Being the cowards that I will accuse them of being. Just think of the lies they will have to tell themselves to justify their not coming here and debate me. Which will help fuck them up. Despite what your bullshit bible verse says, despite the "itching of their ears," they will know what assholes they are for not wanting to hear the truth. And despite that bullshit bible verse, that doesn't mean you should not attempt to get people to hear the truth.

Also, I asked you to do a similar thing for me when I asked you to post a letter for me here saying, "A time for violence." Or something along those lines. How hard was that. So, tell me, are you still against doing what I asked? Just tell me if you agree to it. I will write a letter for you to post that will have their ears burning. And having read it, they won't be able to un-read it. I will tell you something else you can do over there that will have them shitting their pants. I have the same thread over there as I do here called, "Listen to the children scream!" Look it up over there and leave a reply in it to refresh it in the listings. Tell them to stop murdering White children and come over here to debate the thread with me. Seeing how I can't do it there. You could also look up the other threads I created there as cultsmasher and refresh them too. By leaving the same sort of reply in them. Seeing how you aren't cultsmasher, there isn't shit they can do about it. And if anybody does give you any sort of shit over doing so, just tell them, "Well if you weren't a pussy, you would go over to truth zone forum and take it up with moronfinder-cultsmasher."

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 16 Oct 2019 09:06 #150

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Why don't you create a new ID, on a new mail address and bump your own posts? You could also get a different IP address so if ANY FUCKING PUSSY starts wetting their panties and threatening police action you'll laugh it off.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Freedom of speech unleashed at Just Plain Politics forum. 16 Oct 2019 10:20 #151

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
moronfinder wrote:
..Seeing how I can't do it there..

Just re-register there with a new name and new email address like Lux said, then you can post anything you like, problem solved..:)

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:08 #152

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
Lux Interior wrote:
Why don't you create a new ID, on a new mail address and bump your own posts? You could also get a different IP address so if ANY FUCKING PUSSY starts wetting their panties and threatening police action you'll laugh it off.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:10 #153

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Is that the pinnacle of your contribution?
You do realise that I no longer watch your YouTube links?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:18 #154

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Is that the pinnacle of your contribution?
You do realise that I no longer watch your YouTube links?

Try and imagine how important I find any of your weirdo creepy stalking posts, then shrink it by a thousand. My contribution is ignored by you, because you had a bollock removal operation and now completely lack any. Your cowardice on any of the subjects I have raised is nauseating from a trooofah.

I find it breathtakingly hypocritical of you to berate my "contribution" of a video, when like a prick, you have cluster bombed numerous threads of mine with Rupert the Bear videos and moronic Team America excerpts.

Dude, let it go...you can do it.....Get A Life.

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:26 #155

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
So what's your problem, nobody has produced a clone of Rupert shit head and Kim so ronery so what choice do I have rearry?
Anyway, the bar is a jumpin, carry on Ruprecht.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:37 #156

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
So what's your problem, nobody has produced a clone of Rupert shit head and Kim so ronery so what choice do I have rearry?
Anyway, the bar is a jumpin, carry on Ruprecht.

Dude.....let it go....you can do it....deep breath....walk away.......

Zajebiste życie, gówno cię!

Merrni një jetë të ndyrë ju copë mut!

Получить чертовски жизнь, ты кусок дерьма!

Få et jævlig liv!

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:40 #157

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You reference my wife, is that because you're still a virgin?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:41 #158

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
For the record, we're taking turns in replying.
If you could phone a friend you might be able to do the same.... Just sayin.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:43 #159

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
You reference my wife, is that because you're still a virgin?

No.

Få et jævlig liv!

The cowardly shithead Laxative Interior - needing a life... 16 Oct 2019 17:43 #160

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
TG wrote:
Dude.....let it go....you can do it....deep breath....walk away.......

Zajebiste życie, gówno cię!

Merrni një jetë të ndyrë ju copë mut!

Получить чертовски жизнь, ты кусок дерьма!

Få et jævlig liv!

Go on...you can do it laxative. :iitm: :iitm:
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2019 17:44 by TG.