Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Are People Around Here So Gay.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 05 Oct 2019 23:00 #1

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
There are people around here who have truths to tell. And the main reason they say them here is because they aren't allowed to say them anywhere else. I suggested to such people that we forum a sort of group to join other forums as if we were fairies and liars like most of the members at other forums are. Content to talk about things that don't really matter. Then after a couple of weeks there, unveil your true selves. And as a group, being much harder to deal with. But apparently people around here are to gay for such a venture. Too queer to stick up for what they know to be true. I already know what happened to the Americans that were known for kicking ass. The jew controlled media. I would have thought that there were people around here who were above that. I am disappointed to have been so mistaken.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 09 Oct 2019 14:43 #2

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
I appreciate the straightforwardness, but I'd say at least for my part I wouldn't join a mainstream forum simply because I've realized some time ago it was unfortunately perfectly useless to try to convince the brainwashed, it's like hitting one's head against the wall, I tried and tried and tried but especially online people are extra stubborn/confident in their idiocy and vile because they have no eyes or face to look at.

No I'm not exactly advocating echo chambers but I consider myself a tad less stupid and naive (although still quite stupid and naive) than the mainstream folk and I'd rather exchange with people who've advanced past the beginner's stage. That might have a chance of being more useful, and insightful for me.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 09 Oct 2019 23:33 #3

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Dork Lard wrote:
I appreciate the straightforwardness, but I'd say at least for my part I wouldn't join a mainstream forum simply because I've realized some time ago it was unfortunately perfectly useless to try to convince the brainwashed, it's like hitting one's head against the wall, I tried and tried and tried but especially online people are extra stubborn/confident in their idiocy and vile because they have no eyes or face to look at.

No I'm not exactly advocating echo chambers but I consider myself a tad less stupid and naive (although still quite stupid and naive) than the mainstream folk and I'd rather exchange with people who've advanced past the beginner's stage. That might have a chance of being more useful, and insightful for me.

It would seem that the jews have had their way with you. And turned your apathy up to 11. But if you are a White Patriot, as you seem to be, I can tell you how everybody could tell that you have given up the fight. You would no longer be breathing. Next, one voice is easy to ignore. And ban. But a bunch of such people would be a whole different matter. I would be willing to bet that you never tried that approach. And if enough White patriots could be found to join in on such a thing, imagine this. U S message board is probably the most populated mainstream political forum out there. And unlike this forum, in any particular category, they show the avatar of the poster off to the left of the thread. Imagine just about the whole first page of whatever category showing avatars of Hitler or some other Nazi related picture. That would be pretty hard for even the brainwashed to ignore.

In speaking to Lux Interior about this topic, I made one very important point. Which is that united we stand, divided we fall. If only I could get enough White patriots around here to stand united in the way I mentioned. At the very least, it would be hard to ignore. The mods there might just go through and delete all the accounts with such an avatar. But then again, maybe they wouldn't. At the very least, White Patriots around here could say that they tried something a little more concrete.

By the way. I have many threads around here. Some have my avatar here off to the right as the last person to reply. Others have a picture of Jack Nicholson saying "You Can't Handle The Truth!" Especially in the vent room. One of my favorites is "Listen to the children scream!" Do me a favor and leave a reply in them just saying Hi. Though if you want to say more, you are more than welcome.
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2019 00:38 by moronfinder.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 10 Oct 2019 14:45 #4

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
I don't believe the battle will happen online.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 10 Oct 2019 23:03 #5

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Dork Lard wrote:
I don't believe the battle will happen online.

Who's talking about a battle. I'm talking about getting the truth to stick at the more populated forums. In a way, do you know what that is? The media. And what do most of the revolutionaries do when they take over a country or try to stage a coup? They take over TV and radio stations. If you aren't willing to use the media, no sort of battle will ever take place to begin with. But keep coming up with excuses to remain part of the problem rather than part of the solution. Because some sort of reply is better than none at all. Which is what my threads usually receive.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 11 Oct 2019 05:53 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You make a good point however there aren't that many people out of all those who claim to be 'woke', who actually are woke and want to effect change.
Others will just mumble something about their health or whatever, and shrink into the background.

Propaganda is one weapon, being physically active is the boots on the ground. How many on forums have been to a demo for instance? How many have engaged, one to one in debate with a stranger?
There's too many shrinking violets in the truth movement, there's only so many times you can post some 'news' before it gets swept under the carpet and people move on to the next, easily forgotten scandal.
Because that doesn't require any real effort and you can always deny responsibility later.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 11 Oct 2019 07:47 #7

• Frothy
  • Released
So the OP wants a group of white nationalists to enter forums in a trojan horse style.

Or put another way you want to wake them all up to the merit of white power but you'll enter their platforms wearing masks, and then you'll remove said masks and start goose stepping all over the shop.

Or or put another way, you want to go troll various online platforms with Neonazism.

Get a life you sad fuck.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2019 07:50 by Frothy.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 11 Oct 2019 13:53 #8

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Who says anything about a battle ? Well I think we're on the brink of some sort of revolution in the West. And I mean an actual reaction, not online presence. Depending on the countries I'm not sure whether that'll be a civil war, the destruction of the current consumerism/capitalist model, the people overtaking the government... but I believe we'll start seeing those events rather soon.

When the economy isn't doing great, all of a sudden the social/cultural aspects that had been swept under the carpet pop up.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 12 Oct 2019 00:13 #9

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
You make a good point however there aren't that many people out of all those who claim to be 'woke', who actually are woke and want to effect change.
Others will just mumble something about their health or whatever, and shrink into the background.

Propaganda is one weapon, being physically active is the boots on the ground. How many on forums have been to a demo for instance? How many have engaged, one to one in debate with a stranger?
There's too many shrinking violets in the truth movement, there's only so many times you can post some 'news' before it gets swept under the carpet and people move on to the next, easily forgotten scandal.
Because that doesn't require any real effort and you can always deny responsibility later.

There are absolute heroes out there like Robert Bowers or Brenton Tarrant who will put their asses on the line to effect change. Then there are the vastly larger numbers of people such as you describe who are all talk. If even that. I would have hoped that there would be some people in the middle around here who would do something easy like my plan to form a truth attack on the more populated forums. Instead of doing what most people have probably done. Which is to go to such forums and be picked off one by one.

Also, as far as I have ever experienced, most forums will not ban you over having a Hitler avatar. Just imagine at someplace like u s message board where they will show the picture of somebody's avatar off to the left of whatever thread they started. And after a couple of weeks, have everybody from here change their avatar to one of Hitler or something Nazi related. They wouldn't have to do any more than just that. They could just post threads or replies about puppies, disappearing frogs or whatever. As long as that avatar is there, that is all that would be needed. And if anybody gave them shit over having a Hitler avatar, (and they will) all anybody has to say is that they can't talk about it there. But if they think they have the balls to hear the truth, to come here and debate it. Of course, letting them know what your user name is here.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 12 Oct 2019 00:21 #10

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:
So the OP wants a group of white nationalists to enter forums in a trojan horse style.

Or put another way you want to wake them all up to the merit of white power but you'll enter their platforms wearing masks, and then you'll remove said masks and start goose stepping all over the shop.

Or or put another way, you want to go troll various online platforms with Neonazism.

Get a life you sad fuck.

Eat shit and die you worthless globalist, most likely global warming denier, most likely nigger loving, worm. How could you have existed on this forum and still think that the holocaust was real. Because when it comes right down to it, that is everybody's gripe against Hitler. What in the fuck are you even doing here. Go join one of the more populated forums where there are hordes of liars and brainwashed morons like you that you could talk endless nonsense with.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 12 Oct 2019 00:27 #11

• Frothy
  • Released
moronfinder wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Get a life you sad fuck.

Eat shit and die you worthless globalist, most likely global warming denier, most likely nigger loving, worm. How could you have existed on this forum and still think that the holocaust was real. Because when it comes right down to it, that is everybody's gripe against Hitler. What in the fuck are you even doing here. Go join one of the more populated forums where there are hordes of liars and brainwashed morons like you that you could talk endless nonsense with.

:lolplac:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 12 Oct 2019 00:38 #12

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Dork Lard wrote:
Who says anything about a battle ? Well I think we're on the brink of some sort of revolution in the West. And I mean an actual reaction, not online presence. Depending on the countries I'm not sure whether that'll be a civil war, the destruction of the current consumerism/capitalist model, the people overtaking the government... but I believe we'll start seeing those events rather soon.

When the economy isn't doing great, all of a sudden the social/cultural aspects that had been swept under the carpet pop up.

Our country is absolutely controlled by the jewish media. If it isn't something they see on TV, it doesn't exist. Who is willing to risk their life over something that doesn't exist? NOBODY. NEVER! But I told you how to make a difference. As I just told Lux Interior, all you would have to do is join in my plan and if I get enough people to sign on, after a couple of weeks, post a Hitler avatar. Or something else Nazi related. They won't ban you for just doing that. You wouldn't even have to do anything more than that. You can start threads on pointless topics or give replies that are equally inoffensive. Your avatar will say all that needs to be said. And if anybody gives you crap over it, just tell them what your username is here and to come here to voice any objection they want. Because at that forum, you wouldn't be allowed to speak the truth without getting banned. If they refuse, then just tell them to piss off and put them on ignore. But as long as they keep seeing Hitler avatars in various categories, it will give them something to think about.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 14 Oct 2019 22:45 #13

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Using a Hitler avatar lol ? Oh well I'm definitely not doing that. But on a more interesting note: I don't even think that would make a difference. I think those people are so brainwashed and governed by emotion that they've locked their common sense up in a mental drawer and threw the key away, and wouldn't even recognize what an increase in alt right followers means. They'd just conclude: oh no there's more nazis out there than before, and cry or something to that effect.

Why Are People Around Here So Gay. 14 Oct 2019 23:56 #14

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Dork Lard wrote:
Using a Hitler avatar lol ? Oh well I'm definitely not doing that. But on a more interesting note: I don't even think that would make a difference. I think those people are so brainwashed and governed by emotion that they've locked their common sense up in a mental drawer and threw the key away, and wouldn't even recognize what an increase in alt right followers means. They'd just conclude: oh no there's more nazis out there than before, and cry or something to that effect.

Well then. Would you prefer to use an avatar of this guy?