Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does White = Cowardly Scum?

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 05 Dec 2019 07:18 #101

• Frothy
  • Released
That's the sort of post which would contribute to this forum being deleted from various internet providers.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 05 Dec 2019 23:23 #102

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
redpill wrote:
You know, if what you say happened to you happened to me, I would be in prison right now. For murder. Or dead. Because the first thing I would have done when I got out would have been to find a gun somehow and go out and kill as many niggers as I could find. It wouldn't matter to me what would have happened to me. Maybe I would have saved the last bullet for myself.

So, like... what. To play Russian roulette, like ? I heard it's a pretty exhilarating game, but I couldn't even go through with bungee jumping, so.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 06 Dec 2019 00:25 #103

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:
That's the sort of post which would contribute to this forum being deleted from various internet providers.

Maybe. But as I said before, no private entity in this country should be allowed to do what it is illegal for the government that governs them. Which is to restrict free speech. No matter what that speech is. Seeing how private entities run this country, there are only two alternatives. Accept having your freedom of speech censored or setting off remote controlled explosives wherever internet providers exist. Which would you choose.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 06 Dec 2019 10:49 #104

• Frothy
  • Released
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Maybe. But as I said before, no private entity in this country should be allowed to do what it is illegal for the government that governs them. Which is to restrict free speech. No matter what that speech is. Seeing how private entities run this country, there are only two alternatives. Accept having your freedom of speech censored or setting off remote controlled explosives wherever internet providers exist. Which would you choose.

Given the choice between you using your free speech to insight white people to kill niggers being censored, and setting off explosives at locations of internet providers, I'd rather see you censored.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 06 Dec 2019 22:56 #105

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Given the choice between you using your free speech to insight white people to kill niggers being censored, and setting off explosives at locations of internet providers, I'd rather see you censored.

Big surprise. Unfortunately for all the morons out there, you can't have freedom for free. And freedom is always preferable over oppression. Even if it means using violent means to obtain it. Thomas Jefferson once prophesied, "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." But for vile scumbags like you, it is only the patriots that should be doing the bleeding. Like it or not, niggers murder FAR more White people than the other way around. And despite being around 14% of the population, they probably commit about 70% of the crimes in this country. If not more. How about you try to take the polite rout and ask every nigger you see to go back to Africa. I guarantee you aren't going to get a polite response.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 07 Dec 2019 03:26 #106

• Frothy
  • Released
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Big surprise. Unfortunately for all the morons out there, you can't have freedom for free. And freedom is always preferable over oppression. Even if it means using violent means to obtain it. Thomas Jefferson once prophesied, "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." But for vile scumbags like you, it is only the patriots that should be doing the bleeding. Like it or not, niggers murder FAR more White people than the other way around. And despite being around 14% of the population, they probably commit about 70% of the crimes in this country. If not more. How about you try to take the polite rout and ask every nigger you see to go back to Africa. I guarantee you aren't going to get a polite response.

There will always be a small number of cretins who abuse freedom, they use their own freedom to confine the freedom of others. I don't want every nigger to go to Africa, I want them to hunt you down and jab you with their spears.

Thomas Jefferson can eat my shit.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 03:31 by Frothy.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 07 Dec 2019 03:49 #107

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
^^^ pointy spears, Lolz.
Redpill /Cultsmasher whatever is an obvious plant, struggling to to gain a foothold here, never mind.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 07 Dec 2019 10:29 #108

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
..maybe you heard this truism. "The best defense is a good offence."

Yes but like I said if we start killing niggers we'd get put in jail, so what good would it do?
Anyway there are thousands of them caged in jails like monkeys, so at least they're off the streets..:)
Meanwhile we can hit back in other ways, for example if a show or film comes on TV with too many niggers in leading roles, I switch channels to hit the TV bosses in the ratings because I only want to see handsom pretty white actors, not ugly apes..:)
Also, if TV adverts come on with niggers or perverts in them, I boycott the products to hit the manufacturers in their pockets..:)

PS- like I've told you before, get over to the LeakedReality video site and leave comments under vids, we members use the word "nigger" a thousand times every day, don't get it mixed up with another site called LiveLeak)
..:)

leakreality.com/
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2019 10:35 by Ugh.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 07 Dec 2019 22:45 #109

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:

There will always be a small number of cretins who abuse freedom, they use their own freedom to confine the freedom of others. I don't want every nigger to go to Africa, I want them to hunt you down and jab you with their spears.

Apparently you don't know this. But being stupid is nothing to be proud of. So fight the urge to reply to me and say even more stupid shit.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 07 Dec 2019 22:49 #110

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
^^^ pointy spears, Lolz.
Redpill /Cultsmasher whatever is an obvious plant, struggling to to gain a foothold here, never mind.

And who in the hell would I be working for. I have written many threads around here under many different usernames. Find one and tell me anything I said in any of them that you think is untrue.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 07 Dec 2019 23:04 #111

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..maybe you heard this truism. "The best defense is a good offence."

Yes but like I said if we start killing niggers we'd get put in jail, so what good would it do?
Anyway there are thousands of them caged in jails like monkeys, so at least they're off the streets..:)
Meanwhile we can hit back in other ways, for example if a show or film comes on TV with too many niggers in leading roles, I switch channels to hit the TV bosses in the ratings because I only want to see handsom pretty white actors, not ugly apes..:)
Also, if TV adverts come on with niggers or perverts in them, I boycott the products to hit the manufacturers in their pockets..:)

PS- like I've told you before, get over to the LeakedReality video site and leave comments under vids, we members use the word "nigger" a thousand times every day, don't get it mixed up with another site called LiveLeak)
..:)

How strange. I'm still not seeing a Nazi related avatar from you. Why in the fuck do you think it is so reviled by most people. Because it shows support for White people. But we both know you don't really do that. Next, killing niggers was just a suggestion. If they did to me what you claim they did to you, that's what I would do. And for my dignity, it would do far more good than I could even begin to describe. But you seem to think that taking it up the ass is the right way to go. Also, you have to be hallucinating to think that what you watch or don't watch is going to make a damned bit of difference to anybody. In this country, something around 35,000 people die each year in car accidents. But apart from those who know those who were MURDERED in that way, society in general doesn't even blink an eye. And you think that what you see on TV is going to matter?!

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 08 Dec 2019 10:14 #112

• Frothy
  • Released
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Apparently you don't know this. But being stupid is nothing to be proud of. So fight the urge to reply to me and say even more stupid shit.

You are stupid shit.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 09 Dec 2019 23:15 #113

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:
redpill wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You are stupid shit.

And if you are White, apparently Cowardly Scum = Frothy.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 10 Dec 2019 00:38 #114

• Frothy
  • Released
I hope Redpill gets gang raped by niggers with big cocks.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 10 Dec 2019 17:44 #115

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
How strange. I'm still not seeing a Nazi related avatar from you..

"The target marker flares looked quite pretty floating slowly down in the night sky" my mam told me about the time the Nazis bombed her home town of Leicester (England) in 1940 when she was 18.
She and her family escaped without a scratch, but others weren't so lucky, so why should I want to have a nazi avatar in USMB or anywhere else?
As I've said before, Adolf was a great speaker and he did a great job getting Germany back on its feet when he took over in 1933, but then he got too big for his boots and started going around Europe invading every country in sight, making a series of terrible political and military blunders along the way that led to Germany ending up in ruins.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 10 Dec 2019 17:49 #116

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
HItler's biggest error was allowing the B. E. F. to flee at Dunkirk.
FFS, there was even a film made trying to smear that act of principles. Had he captured those troops Britain would have been forced to sue for peace. Then he could have concentrated on the Russians.
Russians? Yeah, those bad guys now. The commie filth before them.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 10 Dec 2019 18:11 #117

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
HItler's biggest error was allowing the B. E. F. to flee at Dunkirk.
FFS, there was even a film made trying to smear that act of principles. Had he captured those troops Britain would have been forced to sue for peace. Then he could have concentrated on the Russians.
Russians? Yeah, those bad guys now. The commie filth before them.

The juries still out about the Dunkirk thing, but Adolf had got the BEF pinned against the sea with no escape, so maybe he thought he had plenty of time to finish them off, then when they started being evacuated by ships he realised his mistake and started bombing the beaches and the ships but it was too late.
Also, perhaps he didn't want to send his panzers and troops into Dunkirk in case the battleships of the Royal Navy chewed them up real bad with massive shore bombardments.
So when the BEF got away, maybe he went into tantrum mode and decided to try to invade Britain and do the Battle of Britain to get his revenge, bad mistake!
As a -ahem- champion wargamer, I'd have done different in Hitler's place, I'd have forgotten Britain after Dunkirk and invaded Russia instead like you said..:)
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2019 18:12 by Ugh.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 10 Dec 2019 19:38 #118

• Frothy
  • Released
That wasn't his biggest mistake, his biggest mistake was having war against the world's three greatest super-powers at the same time...total madness and a refusal to listen to his tactical superiors.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2019 19:41 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 10 Dec 2019 19:59 #119

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
If he'd stopped the B.E.F. there would have only been Russia to deal with, The U.S weren't involved in the beginning.
But making an assault in the siberian winter never ended well previously.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 10 Dec 2019 20:14 #120

• Frothy
  • Released
That's not so...at the time the British had a huge army and a huge navy, anyway dolfy was advised by his superior knowledged generals not to encounter the 3, which was his greatest mistake, nawt to do with permitting a couple of hundred thousand troops to retreat, that's small fry when armoured divisions and air support are utilised to the max...dolfy lost with the British in the air and sea...... in the air small number totally destroying large numbers.... we were superior..
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2019 20:15 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin