Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does White = Cowardly Scum?

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 11 Dec 2019 23:20 #141

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
I would ask Ugh why he thought there are "people"..invading our country..

That's easy mate, there are too many shithead nigger-lovers in America and Europe letting them into our countries..:)

Well guys in case you haven't heard, there's a General Election coming up in Britain later this week, and the front runners are-
1- The Conservatives who are fronted by Boris who is going to clamp down hard on immigration.
2- Labour, led by Corbyn who is a lefty tosspot (he once used to shag the black lefty bitch Diane Abbot)

I've already cast my postal vote for the local Plymouth Conservative candidate Becky Smith so I've done my bit and my conscience is quite clear no matter who wins
..:)

Becky

PS- I asked her recently if she was a Leaver or Remainer and got this email reply, she called me Mick, o my god..:)

Hi Mick
Thanks for your email.
I am 100% a leaver and committed to Brexit. Along with all other Tory candidates we’re backing Boris who will a majority Govt can get the vote through my the 31/1 deadline. This seat is key to that.
Any other questions, just ask.
All best wishes
Rebecca

I then told her she's got my vote and her reply (below) set my heartstrings twanging again..:)-

That’s great news! Thank you for your support. Really appreciate it.
All best wishes
Rebecca
Cllr Rebecca Smith
Conservative Parliamentary Candidate
Plymouth Sutton and Devonport

Yeah. Just like Trump. Who promised to deport 11 million illegals. I'm still waiting for that to happen. Which it never will. I also told you before that it doesn't really matter which side you vote for. Because the money that funds the campaigns of either side come from the same place! You also seem to have bought into the bullshit of clamping down on muslim invaders. They don't need to be clamped down on in any way. They just need to be deported! "Citizen" or not. As I said before, if you try to separate the "good" ones from the bad ones, you've already lost.

I also see that you changed your avatar to one of yourself. So what in the hell is that supposed to represent. Nobody has a clue. But if you posted a Nazi related avatar, everybody would know what that means. You can think Hitler is an asshole all you want for your country declaring war on him. But there is one thing that everybody can agree with when they see a Nazi related avatar. Which is that the person who has it stands for White people. Ask your conservative candidate if they would change the British flag to a Nazi flag. See how pro-White they really are.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 11 Dec 2019 23:30 #142

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You haven't the faintest idea what I am or why I am.
I have a sub forum, take a look, if you don't like it, fuck off, if you shit on it, you'll be fucked off.
You want people to migrate to your pissy pant forum to harvest IP addresses, you're a shill.
There's a couple of answers for you, deal with it or shit your bed, I couldn't care less what you think.
That's all.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 11 Dec 2019 23:37 #143

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
Hey Redpill what do you think about my new avatar which shows me in my Waffen-SS jacket?
How many other people on the internet apart from me and Flare have got the balls to have an SS avatar?

It is absolutely and utterly meaningless. If you hadn't told me, I would have never guessed in a million years that it was anything different from any other run of the mill camouflaged jacket. You were better off with your old avatar. Now I could suggest an avatar to you. But no doubt you would consider it being my bitch. So choose one for yourself. But I will recommend a couple. The url is i.imgur.com/wncWi61.jpg. This is what they look like.

Last Edit: 11 Dec 2019 23:40 by redpill.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 11 Dec 2019 23:51 #144

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
You haven't the faintest idea what I am or why I am.
I have a sub forum, take a look, if you don't like it, fuck off, if you shit on it, you'll be fucked off.
You want people to migrate to your pissy pant forum to harvest IP addresses, you're a shill.
There's a couple of answers for you, deal with it or shit your bed, I couldn't care less what you think.
That's all.

I know everything about you that I need to know. I don't actually need to know what is in dog vomit for it to disgust me. And if you have a sub forum, it is a good place for a sub-human like yourself. Also, I came up with the solution to end the use of fossil fuels. Nobody has ever done anything that can have such a positive impact on humanity. Not even Einstein and the Nobel Peace Prize he got for coming up with the photovoltaic effect. Can you understand? Who in the hell are you to give me shit about anything. You should be thanking the gods that I would even lower myself to imparting wisdom upon you.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 12 Dec 2019 00:18 #145

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
Trump.. promised to deport 11 million illegals. I'm still waiting for that to happen.......
You can think Hitler is an asshole all you want for your country declaring war on him.........
Ask your conservative candidate if they would change the British flag to a Nazi flag. See how pro-White they really are.

1- Everything the great Don Trump tries to do is blocked and hindered by the traitorous Dems, it's not his fault..:)
2- After Hitler conquered Poland in Sept 1939 the Brits and French just sat in the west leaving him alone and doing nothing (it was called the Phoney War period), so Hitler should have used Poland as a springboard to launch a massive attack on Russia in 1940 after the winter, but instead he decided to attack France and Britain instead in 1940 when he didn't even have to.
3- Becky is a Leaver like me, sworn to help get Britain out of the wretched EU, I LURV her to bits..:)
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 12 Dec 2019 03:15 #146

• Frothy
  • Released
Didn't Trump say that Mexico was going to pay for his wall?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 13 Dec 2019 00:06 #147

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Trump.. promised to deport 11 million illegals. I'm still waiting for that to happen.......
You can think Hitler is an asshole all you want for your country declaring war on him.........
Ask your conservative candidate if they would change the British flag to a Nazi flag. See how pro-White they really are.

1- Everything the great Don Trump tries to do is blocked and hindered by the traitorous Dems, it's not his fault..:)
2- After Hitler conquered Poland in Sept 1939 the Brits and French just sat in the west leaving him alone and doing nothing (it was called the Phoney War period), so Hitler should have used Poland as a springboard to launch a massive attack on Russia in 1940 after the winter, but instead he decided to attack France and Britain instead in 1940 when he didn't even have to.
3- Becky is a Leaver like me, sworn to help get Britain out of the wretched EU, I LURV her to bits..:)

1. If Trump wanted to deport 11 million illegals, nobody could stop him. There has already been a precedent set for it. Back in the mid 50's, president Eisenhower had around 1.5 million beaners rounded up and deported to mexico. It was called "Operation Wetback."

2. You should say after Hitler and Stalin conquered Poland. Also, you can't declare war on somebody and do nothing else. So there was no "Phony war." It was as real as it could get. Who throws the first punch after a declaration of war doesn't matter.

3. Do you even know why England wants to leave the EU? I don't. And I don't think you do either. But I have heard that their main complaint was the EU allowing open borders to muslim invaders. But Poland or Hungry doesn't allow muslin invaders into their countries. And they are members of the EU. All the bullshit you bring up is what we call here in the U.S. a "political football." It is just bullshit meant to distract people from the real problems.

Lastly, when are you going to grow a pair and post a Nazi related avatar.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 13 Dec 2019 06:05 #148

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
If Trump wanted to deport 11 million illegals, nobody could stop him....
Do you even know why England wants to leave the EU? I don't. And I don't think you do either. It is just bullshit meant to distract people from the real problems....

1- Don wanted to scrap Obamacare but the Dems blocked him which shows how Presidents can't always do what they like.
2- We English got sick of being bossed around by the EU goons so we voted to get out, yeehaw..:)
3- My avatar is me in a Waffen-SS jacket, who the hell is that bloke in your avatar, you?

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 13 Dec 2019 07:06 #149

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
redpill wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Flare wrote:
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..despite everything you've said, you're really a nigger pretending to be White. It's the only rational explanation. You nigger..

Nah when I look in the mirror I see a fantastic white dood with the lurv of Jesus in my baby-blue eyes..:)
No offence mate but I'm beginning to think you're terrified of blacks and jews, the way you keep going on about them, so if anybody's cowardly around here it ain't me
..;)

Well, redpill is right about the blacks and the jews, because the jews have opened our borders and are using the blacks (and browns) as a biological weapon of mass destruction against us whites by FLOODING our territories with these people who eventually will butcher us in the streets once they get into the majority.

That had nothing to do with Hitler. Redpill is a phony, carry on as, you like. If you want to get sucked into a trap because the pied piper calls you that's your choice.
You should know better than this flare.
Redbollocks has been banned more than once, why is that?
He's trying to lure folks onto USMB, to collect IP addresses.
Respect

Do you try to come off as a lying piece of shit queer? Or is that what you actually are. But first of all, if we had supported Hitler, the things Flare and I spoke of wouldn't be happening. And being the nigger you are, you apparently want them to happen. Such as the things I pointed out in my thread, "Listen to the children scream." In fact, you would have to climb up many rungs of the moral ladder just to reach nigger. They at least tend to stick up for their own kind. Unlike you. (If you are White that is)

Next, I asked you this before, asshole. Just what kind of trap am I supposed to be laying. Explain to me in your faggot traitor language just how it is supposed to work. And what it is supposed to do. Next, who in the hell is going to collect your IP address. And if anybody even wanted to try, you should do as I do to thwart them at the outset. Just in case. Which is to use a free VPN and go through anonymous search engines.

What makes you think I'm not using a proxy VPN? I'm fine, I was putting a point across to others.
Fight your own battles skinny.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 13 Dec 2019 10:16 #150

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 13 Dec 2019 22:54 #151

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
If Trump wanted to deport 11 million illegals, nobody could stop him....
Do you even know why England wants to leave the EU? I don't. And I don't think you do either. It is just bullshit meant to distract people from the real problems....

1- Don wanted to scrap Obamacare but the Dems blocked him which shows how Presidents can't always do what they like.
2- We English got sick of being bossed around by the EU goons so we voted to get out, yeehaw..:)
3- My avatar is me in a Waffen-SS jacket, who the hell is that bloke in your avatar, you?

1. The only reason president Chump couldn't scrap obamacare was because he didn't have any other plan to offer. Except for the usual plan that the rich have for the poor. Which is, "Let them eat cake."

2. And what were they bossing you guys to do.

3. As I said, nobody is going to know that you wear SS camouflage. Unless you're an idiot, you should know who the person in my avatar is. Just as anybody who saw a picture of Hitler would know who he was. But when 99.999999% of people see your avatar, do they know what you're wearing? No. Do they know who you are? No. Do they give a fuck? No. Being a nigger lover, do you want to change to an avatar that actually makes a pro-White statement? No.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 13 Dec 2019 22:57 #152

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
redpill wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Flare wrote:
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..despite everything you've said, you're really a nigger pretending to be White. It's the only rational explanation. You nigger..

Nah when I look in the mirror I see a fantastic white dood with the lurv of Jesus in my baby-blue eyes..:)
No offence mate but I'm beginning to think you're terrified of blacks and jews, the way you keep going on about them, so if anybody's cowardly around here it ain't me
..;)

Well, redpill is right about the blacks and the jews, because the jews have opened our borders and are using the blacks (and browns) as a biological weapon of mass destruction against us whites by FLOODING our territories with these people who eventually will butcher us in the streets once they get into the majority.

That had nothing to do with Hitler. Redpill is a phony, carry on as, you like. If you want to get sucked into a trap because the pied piper calls you that's your choice.
You should know better than this flare.
Redbollocks has been banned more than once, why is that?
He's trying to lure folks onto USMB, to collect IP addresses.
Respect

Do you try to come off as a lying piece of shit queer? Or is that what you actually are. But first of all, if we had supported Hitler, the things Flare and I spoke of wouldn't be happening. And being the nigger you are, you apparently want them to happen. Such as the things I pointed out in my thread, "Listen to the children scream." In fact, you would have to climb up many rungs of the moral ladder just to reach nigger. They at least tend to stick up for their own kind. Unlike you. (If you are White that is)

Next, I asked you this before, asshole. Just what kind of trap am I supposed to be laying. Explain to me in your faggot traitor language just how it is supposed to work. And what it is supposed to do. Next, who in the hell is going to collect your IP address. And if anybody even wanted to try, you should do as I do to thwart them at the outset. Just in case. Which is to use a free VPN and go through anonymous search engines.

What makes you think I'm not using a proxy VPN? I'm fine, I was putting a point across to others.
Fight your own battles skinny.

Go suck more jew dick queerboy. And promote your "divided we fall" strategy to someone else.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 13 Dec 2019 23:28 #153

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..Unless you're an idiot, you should know who the person in my avatar is..

He looks like Vlad the Impaler, he might be your role model but he's not mine..:)

Here's a better avatar pic, use it if you like..:)-

Last Edit: 13 Dec 2019 23:35 by Ugh.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 14 Dec 2019 00:32 #154

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..Unless you're an idiot, you should know who the person in my avatar is..

He looks like Vlad the Impaler, he might be your role model but he's not mine..:)

Here's a better avatar pic, use it if you like..:)-

Vlad knew what to do with muslims invading his country. What would you have done if muslims were trying to invade your country and take over. Oh, I forgot. THEY ALREADY ARE! Need proof? Here is it.

I knew the English were fruity. But JESUS CHRIST!!!! Stop being such a fag (or nigger-sand nigger loving pussy) and post an avatar other than you wearing something that probably only 1 person out of 5 million people would recognize as having anything to do with the Nazis.

As for my avatar image. If people don't like a Hitler image, I gave them one to really think about. One that muslims would probably like even less than a Hitler image. As for your suggestion of a KKK picture, I'm not much into the KKK. Why? Because they stand for the South. That is why anyplace you find KKK people you will find Confederate flags. But that flag and the South in general in the past is the whole reason we have niggers in this country to begin with. And they probably favor the idea of White separatism. I favor the idea of nigger deportation. And if that doesn't work, impalement.
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2019 00:34 by redpill.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 14 Dec 2019 02:59 #155

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I voted for Boris's Conservatives yesterday and they won a landslide victory, so I've done my bit, yeehaw..:)
Boris is going to introduce new immigration rules (like Australia does) that will only let qualified immigrants in who will make a positive contribution to Britain, not like the useless worthless scroungers Prime Ministers before him have been letting in

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 14 Dec 2019 14:53 #156

• Exorcist

@ redpill…...Stop Master Bateing :iitm:

Your mom has just phoned Truth Zone to order you to return home. She's just cooked your dinner.
If you're not back home in five minutes you're in big big big trouble !!!...….
There are several Rabbis staying at your mom's Motel and they all want you to make their beds and give them a good shower...….:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2019 19:30 by Exorcist.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 15 Dec 2019 01:15 #157

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
I voted for Boris's Conservatives yesterday and they won a landslide victory, so I've done my bit, yeehaw..:)
Boris is going to introduce new immigration rules (like Australia does) that will only let qualified immigrants in who will make a positive contribution to Britain, not like the useless worthless scroungers Prime Ministers before him have been letting in

I see you took the queer bait. Did you not see my last reply? Your's countries problem isn't what muslims may enter. It's the ones that are already there! If whoever isn't talking about getting rid of them, you are already fucked in the ass. And they are comming so hard it is squirting out your mouth, nose and ears. But from the things you say and your avatar, I take that isn't a bad thing to you. You probably follow the fag (queer) philosophy that "if you can't beat them, join them." Also, who in the hell do you think is putting up the money for those scumbag muslims to be able to afford to run for office. Saudi Arabia? Iran? Or the sand nigger jews who run your country like they do ours.

I doubt if you english have any good thoughts towards Thomas Jefferson. But he once said, "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Like it or not, you can't have freedom for free. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. I don't know if it will take. But I tried to post a link to a video of the HERO Brenton Tarrant taking matters into his own hands down in New Zealand. Seeing how his government wasn't going to get rid of their muslim scum. And by voting you think you did your part?! What a joke! He put his ass on the line. You aren't shit compared to him. Less than shit in fact. If I asked him, (if I needed to) I doubt he would have pussed out on posting a Nazi related avatar.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 15 Dec 2019 01:18 #158

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Exorcist wrote:

@ redpill…...Stop Master Bateing :iitm:

Your mom has just phoned Truth Zone to order you to return home. She's just cooked your dinner.
If you're not back home in five minutes you're in big big big trouble !!!...….
There are several Rabbis staying at your mom's Motel and they all want you to make their beds and give them a good shower...….:lmao:

You are one of the cowardly scum who don't often reply to my threads. Does this forum have an ignore function? If so, how about using it.
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2019 01:18 by redpill.

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 15 Dec 2019 01:24 #159

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
Your's countries problem isn't what muslims may enter. It's the ones that are already there! If whoever isn't talking about getting rid of them, you are already fucked in the ass...

Tarrant killed some in NZ but what good did it do, there are still millions more!
What we need in our countries is a tough strong leader to take over and get rid of muslims and criminal niggers once and for all, maybe that'll happen in the future.
In the meantime we have to put up with them like a dog has to put up with fleas crawling on its back, and simply avoid them.
Trump and Boris have introduced tough new immigration laws, way to go

Does White = Cowardly Scum? 15 Dec 2019 01:50 #160

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Your's countries problem isn't what muslims may enter. It's the ones that are already there! If whoever isn't talking about getting rid of them, you are already fucked in the ass...

Tarrant killed some in NZ but what good did it do, there are still millions more!
What we need in our countries is a tough strong leader to take over and get rid of muslims and criminal niggers once and for all, maybe that'll happen in the future.
In the meantime we have to put up with them like a dog has to put up with fleas crawling on its back, and simply avoid them.
Trump and Boris have introduced tough new immigration laws, way to go

What the hero Brenton Tarrant did wan't for any of the shitheads in his country. What he did was for his own personal dignity as a White person. That is good enough. And if you were to write him and ask him, I bet he would tell you that he isn't sorry for what he did. Another selfless person was Dylann Roof. I don't agree with how he went about killing niggers. It seemed cowardly to me. But at least he did something. The last I heard, he said that he still wasn't sorry for what he did. Despite the shitstorm he brought upon himself. That is the true definition of a hero. To put the interests of your own kind above yourself. You crow about having ratted out some nigger drug dealers. But if you would have gotten a gun and took care of business yourself, then you would have something to crow about.
Moderators: novum, rodin