Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brian Harvey of E17 talks to David Icke about Icke's alleged paedophilia. Info on Bill Maloney, Brian Puddick, Shaun Attwood, Richie Allen, Sonia Pouton etc

Brian Harvey of E17 talks to David Icke about Icke's alleged paedophilia. Info on Bill Maloney, Brian Puddick, Shaun Attwood, Richie Allen, Sonia Pouton etc 02 Sep 2020 15:34 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I agree with Brian Harvey ... there are serious questions about some of these "truthers"

Published today.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2020 15:36 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Brian Harvey of E17 talks to David Icke about Icke's alleged paedophilia. Info on Bill Maloney, Brian Puddick, Shaun Attwood, Richie Allen, Sonia Pouton etc 02 Sep 2020 15:40 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
"David Icke is NOT a PAEDOPHILE. SHAUN ATTWOOD you need to WATCH THIS. Bill Maloney, Ian Puddick, Chris Fay, Jon Wedger & Andrew Ash were setting me up with FALSE INFORMATION. Why would they need to make me think Icke was a paedophile ?, and WHY when i told David about this, did he pass me onto Richie Allen, who then after speaking with me had IAN PUDDICK on his show, and carried on like his best friend. Also why has David Icke NOT said anything about what Bill was trying to do to him, or was David in this, and knew what was going on ?? Then Icke talks to Shaun Attwood, and Attwood then talks to Jon Wedger, and no . one wants to ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. WHY ??????"

Brian Harvey talks to David Icke about the allegations of paedophilia, promoted by Bill Maloney.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Brian Harvey of E17 talks to David Icke about Icke's alleged paedophilia. Info on Bill Maloney, Brian Puddick, Shaun Attwood, Richie Allen, Sonia Pouton etc 03 Sep 2020 19:58 #3

• Fluke
  • Fresh Member

Brian Harvey of E17 talks to David Icke about Icke's alleged paedophilia. Info on Bill Maloney, Brian Puddick, Shaun Attwood, Richie Allen, Sonia Pouton etc 03 Sep 2020 20:02 #4

• Fluke
  • Fresh Member

Perhaps i am being a bit snowflakery I have a sick sense of humour myself so I am not trying to virtue signal but something here doesn't sit right with me. Ann drog or whatever its name is has a small following. But why did this Ann chap get to Shaun so much? And was it worth all this effort?