Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USA Bombing Hospitals Again ...

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 05 Oct 2015 19:08 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Why is there no outrage on this forum about American old and new atrocities?

Is the USA as sacrosanct as is Is-not-real?

Are the frogs of this world already cooked?

:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2015 19:47 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 05 Oct 2015 19:51 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Eva Nielsen
October 4, 2015 @ 11:52 pm

I will always remember Killery for saying:

WE CAME-WE SAW-HE DIED. Said when she retunrned from Libya, some days after Ghadaffi was murdered and sodomised with a knife.

All done by NATO´s hired killers.

Source

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 05 Oct 2015 21:02 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Some say this is retaliation for Russia helping Assad ...

MSM NEWS

I'd say this is just their usual way of giving demoncrazy to the world ..... at least since 1945.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 05 Oct 2015 21:11 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
I call it being demoralised!

Perfect strategy to disarm & silence an entire country...... as by pre-designed agenda (Read the Protocols its all in there in detail how they organized it & how they doing it!)

Hence:
the indoctrinated Germans being marked the evil NAZI monsters of the World.
And all went silent!

Once you were thinking you were the greatest in & of the world.

Then they found out that they are the lowest of the lowest of the entire world......
It takes time to separate yourself from such reality!

I have the perfect example here in Indonesia!
10 years ago you could not ever say what sh@t they having in Indonesia in relation of there tyrannical Government.
All Indonesians would have attacked you if you would made such comment because they believed the sun is shining out of there asses!

Also Muslims are nice people & knowing exactly what they doing...... RIGHT!?

So now they finally finding out over the last 8 years what utterly systemic corrupt leadership they having all over including there own Muslim President & its on there TV 24/7.
Just about every day on there TV one of there Muslim idolised leaders is called out for mega corruption in all key areas right up to the constitutional high court judge being on drugs himself & corrupt.

There anti corruption department here in Indonesia has something like 60,000 to 70,000 reported cases piled up & in stock to be processed.
Most of them are mega corruption cases ........ 60,000! :yup:

So by logic if they (there sick systemic system ) could manage to only process 100 cases in average per year if this would even be possible for them :noway: it would take about 60,000 / 100 = 600 years :O :wissl: to place all there own nice five time praying Muslim corrupter's into jail! <<< 600 years & the corruption reports are still coming in like hot potato's daily! :yup: :umm:

Well they just found out that five times praying a day did not create nice honest proud Muslims......... ;) ;)

So now they are so demoralised for the last 8 years that the entire country just turned dead silent.

Now you can talk about anything even being a foreigner & no one will attack you because there false faked arrogant prided gone down the toilet big, big times!
This entire Indonesian nation turned into zombie stage!
There only pride they had being all good Muslims just gone up in smoke
& they all knowing it too!

Same thing with Americans....... Zombie stage until they recovering individually!

By the way for you to say this the way you did being a sort of German is actually strange ........ being in the same zombie stage after WWII.
Its only because some big lies ended up exposed since 9/11 which given some Germans a bit of life back! :yup:

Before 9/11 & even years after the Germans were in no different stage as Americans are right now.
(Sociological warfare!)

Just one twist in the reality .......... Germans were placed into there zombie stage through mainly lies.
Americans are now in the stage because there own lies are being exposed in mega issues & there own super arrogant like evilness came to the surface! >
> NOW WHAT? >> TOTAL SILENCE IN HEAVEN FIRST FOR A HALF HOUR!

Remember a 1 Day in heaven is a 1000 human years so you can calculate how long a half hour silence (demoralisation) could last?!

Things are balancing out........... some may calling it karma!

Is it of truth what I'm saying or not?

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2015 22:04 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 05 Oct 2015 21:16 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sorry, I stopped reading your ... artful ... comments ... long ago.

Of course with some exceptions ;) kabbalism is always interesting for goyim.

But any thoughtful, reasonable contribution is very welcome - if it is in plain English and not longer than three to five CLEAR sentences - without childish visual distraction, if you please.

Otherwise I will ignore your "artwork".

Thanks.

So what is your take on America bombing hospitals again, marioiram?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2015 21:22 by PFIZIPFEI.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 05 Oct 2015 21:36 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
That's OK ........ & actually makes me happy because you did learn something after all which will save you from lots of stress.

Actually I'm writing these things more for the general public like all my other postings.

We the active members are only messenger boys & girls...... & we should never be fighting anyhow!

There are not many messengers on earth so we got to look after each other ...LoL!

This is what makes me sad all the time ......
we are only a few & we all should pull on the same rope at all times even so we may having different interest areas individually!

But the entirety of different information is our true heart ....... if you know what I mean!
We should be friends not enemy's!!! ... Simple!

Just keep the info coming ........ there are many which truly need us! ...... (& time is running out fast!)

Well all came to this world & stage for a good reason you know & our kind is pretty unique too and the only hope if there still is some! :yup:

I don't hate you I never did ....... but when it comes to love that's a private matter which stays in silence! :chuckle:

Just Remember what Osho said about Friendship & Love ▼▼Wise Men▼
So what is your take on America bombing hospitals again, marioiram? = Total moronic brain dead idiots!
But what is new; Satan & his gang does not change over night; because the thief at night did not come yet!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2015 22:01 by Mario.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 08 Oct 2015 08:35 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This is nothing new, as the msm insinuate, this is typical for the misanthropic warfare of the US proxy government of greater Israel
against benevolent mankind since at least 1945 !

LEST WE FORGET !

Dresden - Hamburg - Nuremberg - Hiroshima - Nagasaki ..... holo causting civilians in millions

On October 3, just after 2 a.m., a US AC-130 warplane dropped its first bombs on a Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan, beginning an attack that lasted more than an hour. The strikes killed 12 MSF staff and 10 patients, including three children, and they wounded 37 others.

"Those people that could had moved quickly to the building's two bunkers to seek safety," Heman Nagarathnam, MSF's head of programs in northern Afghanistan, who was in the hospital at the time, said in a statement. "But patients who were unable to escape burned to death as they lay in their beds."

After news of the attacks spread, MSF withdrew from Kunduz and demanded an independent investigation, describing the incident as a "war crime." Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, the UN high commissioner for human rights, called the attack "tragic, inexcusable, and possibly even criminal."

But should it be considered a "war crime"?

"We don't know yet," says Leonard Rubenstein, director of the Program on Human Rights, Health and Conflict at the Bloomberg School of Public Health and Johns Hopkins University. Under the Geneva Conventions, hospitals can't legally be deliberately targeted for a military attack. In cases where the enemy is using hospitals as cover, however, they can become legitimate military targets. Also, care must be taken to keep the attack proportional to the threat, and to avoid civilian casualties.

Read more: www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/us-bombing-afghan-hospital-war-crime

There is no doubt that this was a war crime - but they are doing this since at least 1945 bringing death and demoncrazy to
the world incessantly.

PICTURES

This MUST stop!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 08 Oct 2015 17:11 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This MUST stop!
Only one single way for this to ever stop!

Kick all the Politicians out; which should automatically dissolves the Military complex by default!
If it would not automatically dissolve the Military complex would give you the final answer who really runs & has total control over the Politicians and Governments in general through there Generals!

1 + 1 = 2

You could try the other way around; but this would never work & you would not find out if the Military lowlifes are the real rulers over all these Government pimp prostitutes!

2 + 2 = 4

No ..... & I'm not joking here either........

I'm down to two key sources which are controlling ALL these Government prostitutes Worldwide ...... Fiat-Jew Bankers or Military complex!?
Always follow the money flow... :yup:

▼ Hint > Very Closely Linked ▼>> And all the major Military complexes having the biggest flow of all. ;)

When you search for the real Satan ..... you always search where are the ones playing good shiny boys at all times! :yup: :yup: :cool2:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2015 17:48 by Mario.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 08 Oct 2015 17:55 #9

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Remember the biggest lowlifes you could find are within all the Military complexes around the World!?
Many people overlooking this reality ........ Military were never the good boys in town! ...NEVER!

To be a killer for money you have to have this special animal like quality! ... 1 + 1 = 2

And how many Top, top boys had there nice helping hands in the 9/11 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Eisenhower warns of military-industrial complex

On this day in 1961, Dwight D. Eisenhower ends his presidential term by warning the nation about the increasing power of the military-industrial complex.

His remarks, issued during a televised farewell address to the American people, were particularly significant since Ike had famously served the nation as military commander of the Allied forces during WWII. Eisenhower urged his successors to strike a balance between a strong national defense and diplomacy in dealing with the Soviet Union. He did not suggest arms reduction and in fact acknowledged that the bomb was an effective deterrent to nuclear war. However, cognizant that America’s peacetime defense policy had changed drastically since his military career, Eisenhower expressed concerns about the growing influence of what he termed the military-industrial complex.

Before and during the Second World War, American industries had successfully converted to defense production as the crisis demanded, but out of the war, what Eisenhower called a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions emerged. This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience Eisenhower warned, [while] we recognize the imperative need for this development.we must not fail to comprehend its grave implicationswe must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence…The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. Eisenhower cautioned that the federal government’s collaboration with an alliance of military and industrial leaders, though necessary, was vulnerable to abuse of power. Ike then counseled American citizens to be vigilant in monitoring the military-industrial complex. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Ike also recommended restraint in consumer habits, particularly with regard to the environment. As we peer into society’s future, we–you and I, and our government–must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering, for our own ease and convenience, the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without asking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/eisenhower-warns-of-military-industrial-complex
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2015 18:10 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 09 Oct 2015 20:04 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
You are one of there most industrious tools, marioiram, and although your (to some extent) clear mind and agenda is shining through occasionally, you need to sell your snake-oil (TM) to other do-gooders, for I will never buy it. :)

Mario wrote:
@ oiram @

Says it all already ... !
There is a certain reason why you are still in denial of the truth. ;)

More pics: CLICK

A Short History of U.S. Bombing of Civilian Facilities

On October 3, a U.S. AC-130 gunship attacked a hospital run by Médecins Sans Frontières in Kunduz, Afghanistan, partially destroying it. Twelve staff members and 10 patients, including three children, were killed, and 37 people were injured. According to MSF, the U.S. had previously been informed of the hospital’s precise location, and the attack continued for 30 minutes after staff members desperately called the U.S. military.

The U.S. first claimed the hospital had been “collateral damage” in an airstrike aimed at “individuals” elsewhere who were “threatening the force.” Since then, various vague and contradictory explanations have been offered by the U.S. and Afghan governments, both of which promise to investigate the bombing. MSF has called the attack a war crime and demanded an independent investigation by a commission set up under the Geneva Conventions.

Full Article covering 1991 onward atrocities only: theintercept.com/2015/10/07/a-short-history-of-u-s-bombing-of-civilian-facilities/

Urgent appeal by Belgian doctors

Medical Aid for the Third World, a group from Brussels, Belgium, that has had a small delegation of physicians in Baghdad since March 16, has called attention to a “humanitarian catastrophe” caused by the U.S.-British bombings and invasion of Iraq. On April 16, the doctors demanded that the occupying powers carry out their responsibilities under the fourth Geneva Convention and asked the UN to resume humanitarian operations at once. They said, in part:

“We have seen hundreds of civilians, including many children, injured and killed, often by prohibited weapons such as cluster bombs. We have seen how ambulances and civilian cars have been hit by US troops.

“We have experienced how patients and health workers had difficulties passing US military checkpoints and reaching medical facilities.

“We now see how the Iraqi civilian hospitals and other medical facilities are plundered and neglected. Many Iraqi health professionals can no longer report to work. Without electricity, safe water supply and the provision of medicines and other medical supplies, many patients are simply left to die.”

They placed the blame on U.S. and British authorities for launching a war of aggression in violation of international law and repeatedly breaching the Geneva Conventions. They said that at the request of victims, they asked a lawyer to explore the possibility of a war crimes trial. Ultimately, a solution required the unconditional withdrawal of occupation troops, full restoration of Iraqi sovereignty, and payment by the U.S. and the U.K. for all damages inflicted on the people and society, the group stated. Nevertheless:

“In the meantime, as occupying powers, the US and Great Britain have the duty of ensuring the food and medical supplies of the population (Article 55 of the Fourth Geneva Convention). They likewise have the duty of ensuring and maintaining, with the cooperation of national and local authorities, the medical and hospital establishments and services, public health and hygiene in the occupied territory. They must allow medical personnel to carry out their duties (Article 56 of the Fourth Geneva Convention)....

“ We call on the relevant UN agencies, such as the UNFP, UNICEF and the WHO, to immediately resume their humanitarian operations in Iraq.”

The signers were Doctors Geert Van Moorter, Colette Moulaert, Harrie Dewitte, April Claire Geraets, and Bert De Belder, the group’s coordinator.

May 1, 2003

warandlaw.homestead.com/files/hospitals.html

Russia Bombs Terrorists, USA Bombs Hospitals

It goes against every fiber of human decency to use a tragedy involving the murder of civilians by a terrorist in an aircraft to score political points. This is about murder, not politics. One day after warning Russia for its airstrikes in Syria, what happens? The USA precision-bombs a MSF hospital in Kunduz. Whoosh-BANG! God Bless America!

Read more: www.globalresearch.ca/russia-bombs-terrorists-usa-bombs-hospitals/5479943

Unfortunately even the non-mainstream sources seem to be unable to cover the bombings/demoncrazing of hospitals and
civilian housing in general by the self-chosen "ELITE" of humankind between - let's say - 1900 and 2000.

Lots of work for coming generations to reveal the truth.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2015 20:59 by PFIZIPFEI.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 09 Oct 2015 21:45 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I've asked the same question about Angela Merkel's destruction of Germany through immigration. Everyone knows she's destroying Germany yet there's no outrage. MOF, there's hardly any mention of it on this forum.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, Mario

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 09 Oct 2015 21:52 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I've asked the same question about Angela Merkel's destruction of Germany through immigration. Everyone knows she's destroying Germany yet there's no outrage. MOF, there's hardly any mention of it on this forum.

What exactly is the relevance of Angela Kazmierczak Merkel Sauer on USA BOMBING HOSPITALS AGAIN ?
Except distraction of course.

And as you appear to have missed it, here is the IM ERIKA thread started on 17 October 2012:

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60511-myrkul-master-muppet-of-the-most-profitable-slave-colony.html

De rien.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 09 Oct 2015 22:29 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

What exactly is the relevance of Angela Kazmierczak Merkel Sauer on USA BOMBING HOSPITALS AGAIN ?

And as you appear to have missed it, here is the IM ERIKA thread started on 17 October 2012:

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60511-myrkul-master-muppet-of-the-most-profitable-slave-colony.html

De rien.

You were asking about, "outrage on this forum", and "new atrocities". with question marks, as if you were searching for related experiences? Just helping you expand your horizons, and keeping with the spirit of ,"misery loves company" , and assurances that you're not the only one to have experienced this sort of thing on this forum, that's all. ;) :D
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2015 23:00 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Mario

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 09 Oct 2015 23:53 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Unfortunately Pfiz, I and I'm sure tens of millions of others, have been totally desensitized by the myriad of atrocities, lies, double standards and hypocritical acts done by the self proclaimed beacon of "freedom liberty and democracy".

I think all the people referred to above are revelling in seeing how Russia is completely phucking over the US and it's ridiculous minions in Syria and the broader middle east.

What will come out of this is that Europe will see Russia as a far greater friend and protector than the US.

heck, we may even see former eastern bloc nations leave the EU and NATO and re-align with Russia. That may even spread more broadly over more of Europe.

Europe and the rest of the world needs protection from the USA .. and not the other way around. Russia is showing the rest of the world that that might be possible.
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2015 00:10 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 10 Oct 2015 00:19 #15

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

De rien.

Yeah, thats a rich rebuttal w/the gate-derail you have done on my Black Sun thread. Your filthy comrade on the catholic threads. Just GET on w/the the shoes bombing hospitals already.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 10 Oct 2015 00:22 #16

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Orangeaid wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Unfortunately Pfiz, I and I'm sure tens of millions of others, have been totally desensitized by the myriad of atrocities, lies, double standards and hypocritical acts done by the self proclaimed beacon of "freedom liberty and democracy".

I think all the people referred to above are revelling in seeing how Russia is completely phucking over the US and it's ridiculous minions in Syria and the broader middle east.

What will come out of this is that Europe will see Russia as a far greater friend and protector than the US.

heck, we may even see former eastern bloc nations leave the EU and NATO and re-align with Russia. That may even spread more broadly over more of Europe.

Europe and the rest of the world needs protection from the USA .. and not the other way around. Russia is showing the rest of the world that that might be possible.

I think you've been watching to much, ABCCBSNBC?

The Americans I've talked to, as well as all American alternative media, I've seen, approve of Russia's actions in Syria.

You need to find another boogy-man. Or, at the very least, clearly define the one you already have.
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2015 00:34 by peacenik.

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 10 Oct 2015 00:33 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The Jew / US provides the world with its only true "axis of evil".
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2015 00:35 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 10 Oct 2015 00:59 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Orangeaid wrote:

Ahhhh yes, .......the elusive, "axis of evil"

We in the US are told this, "axis of evil" is headquartered in the UK?
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 10 Oct 2015 04:37 #19

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Ahhhh yes, .......the elusive, "axis of evil"

We in the US are told this, "axis of evil" is headquartered in the UK?
Yes, filthy is much like Alex Jones, he leaves out the complete list: Masonic & vatican as well. His lobotomized version lately shall give way to his true nature. :yup:

USA Bombing Hospitals Again ... 10 Oct 2015 10:21 #20

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

De rien.

Notice how peacenik has unsocked and slotted in nicely with the hasbara clique. :hahano:
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2015 10:23 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin