Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 00:12 #1

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia

First, they tried to shoot the dogs. Next, they tried to poison them with strychnine. When both failed as efficient killing methods, British government agents and U.S. Navy personnel used raw meat to lure the pets into a sealed shed. Locking them inside, they gassed the howling animals with exhaust piped in from U.S. military vehicles. Then, setting coconut husks ablaze, they burned the dogs’ carcasses as their owners were left to watch and ponder their own fate.

The truth about the U.S. military base on the British-controlled Indian Ocean island of Diego Garcia is often hard to believe. It would be easy enough to confuse the real story with fictional accounts of the island found in the Transformers movies, on the television series 24, and in Internet conspiracy theories about the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

While the grim saga of Diego Garcia frequently reads like fiction, it has proven all too real for the people involved. It’s the story of a U.S. military base built on a series of real-life fictions told by U.S. and British officials over more than half a century. The central fiction is that the U.S. built its base on an “uninhabited” island. That was “true” only because the indigenous people were secretly exiled from the Chagos Archipelago when the base was built. Although their ancestors had lived there since the time of the American Revolution, Anglo-American officials decided, as one wrote, to “maintain the fiction that the inhabitants of Chagos [were] not a permanent or semi-permanent population,” but just “transient contract workers.” The same official summed up the situation bluntly: “We are able to make up the rules as we go along.”

And so they did: between 1968 and 1973, American officials conspired with their British colleagues to remove the Chagossians, carefully hiding their expulsion from Congress, Parliament, the U.N., and the media. During the deportations, British agents and members of a U.S. Navy construction battalion rounded up and killed all those pet dogs. Their owners were then deported to the western Indian Ocean islands of Mauritius and the Seychelles, 1,200 miles from their homeland, where they received no resettlement assistance. More than 40 years after their expulsion, Chagossians generally remain the poorest of the poor in their adopted lands, struggling to survive in places that outsiders know as exotic tourist destinations.

During the same period, Diego Garcia became a multi-billion-dollar Navy and Air Force base and a central node in U.S. military efforts to control the Greater Middle East and its oil and natural gas supplies. The base, which few Americans are aware of, is more important strategically and more secretive than the U.S. naval base-cum-prison at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba. Unlike Guantánamo, no journalist has gotten more than a glimpse of Diego Garcia in more than 30 years. And yet, it has played a key role in waging the Gulf War, the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan, and the current bombing campaign against the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq. www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_truth_about_the_us_military_base_at_diego_garcia_20150615
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016 00:13 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, rodin, user1146

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 00:17 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016 00:18 by novum.

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 00:30 #3

I heard the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 landed in Diego Garcia?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 22:08 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Looks like they could do whatever the fk they want there!
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 22:35 #5

That's the whole idea of having it in the middle of nowhere bang smack in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Word has it they also have vast underground/underwater facilities there too?
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016 22:36 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 22:39 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Your thread is the first ive heard of this base tbh.

1365 = 1

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 22:45 #7

That's no surprise. most people don't know it's there and have never heard of the place. Get back in line civilian!! :larf:

They're apparently expanding onto another Island or Islands out there in the next couple of years so I hear? Can't find much info online about it though. It's viewed as an area of ''huge strategic importance.''
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016 22:47 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 22:53 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Remote islands are a perfect hide-out for military freaks. Guam, Hawaii, Diego Garcia. And if they don't want anyone around, not even military, then they just create a "research station", like on several islands to the south of Diego Garcia.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 22:55 #9

You can never verify how much truth there is to such theories, but according to some reports a passenger of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 sent a text, and the GPS coordinates were tracked to Diego Garcia?

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 22:57 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
Remote islands are a perfect hide-out for military freaks. Guam, Hawaii, Diego Garcia. And if they don't want anyone around, not even military, then they just create a "research station", like on several islands to the south of Diego Garcia.

Gogol mogol trans:
You don't have a clue, goyim. Move on. Nothing to see here.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016 22:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 23:13 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
You can never verify how much truth there is to such theories, but according to some reports a passenger of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 sent a text, and the GPS coordinates were tracked to Diego Garcia?

When those "events" "happened", I dived into it immediately. Still half-asleep to the amounts of fakery around us, I believed it was a real story and took it as such. Weeks of analysis, following all the internet media, watching the YT clips, etc. etc. etc. Making maps, working out scenarios, the whole shebang.

Only later I had to acknowledge I was fooled.

The whole story is a fake from start to finish. Just like that Germanwings plane that was allegedly "crashed" by the suicidal pilot.

It takes courage to recognise your own false ideas and overcome the psychological barrier and voice in your head that says "it must be true". But now I am glad I've done it.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 23:27 #12

Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:

When those "events" "happened", I dived into it immediately. Still half-asleep to the amounts of fakery around us, I believed it was a real story and took it as such. Weeks of analysis, following all the internet media, watching the YT clips, etc. etc. etc. Making maps, working out scenarios, the whole shebang.

Only later I had to acknowledge I was fooled.

The whole story is a fake from start to finish. Just like that Germanwings plane that was allegedly "crashed" by the suicidal pilot.

It takes courage to recognise your own false ideas and overcome the psychological barrier and voice in your head that says "it must be true". But now I am glad I've done it.

I'm not so sure about that. What strikes me as very odd is the fact that over two years of a massive search operation in the Indian Ocean, which has cost billions, no sign of the missing plane or any wreckage has ever been found. Not even one body floating on the Ocean has ever been discovered. This suggests to me the plane never crashed at all, but was hijacked and flown to another destination. Perhaps to Diego Garcia? Locals on the near by Maldive Islands also reported seeing the plane headed South towards Diego Garcia. .
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016 23:39 by Return of Zorro.

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 23:38 #13

Diego Garcia, a remote island in the middle of the Indian Ocean with a runway long enough to land a Boeing 777 was programmed into the home flight simulator of the pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, it has been revealed. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584123/Revealed-Malaysian-Airlines-pilot-high-security-US-base-Diego-Garcia-programmed-homemade-flight-simulator-del...l-missing-plane.html

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 23:48 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I'm not so sure about that. What strikes me as very odd is the fact that over two years of a massive search operation in the Indian Ocean, which has cost billions, no sign of the missing plane or any wreckage has ever been found.

How do we know those operations really took place? We have to rely on "news" agencies, that are notoriously unreliable. Billions is of course exaggerated, but if all of those operations really were done, they may have cost a couple of million.

There are many more millions spent on other lies, with the Holocaust Story as sad example.

If those operations were true, then those millions were spent with a purpose. Nobody is going to invest millions without getting anything out of it.
Not even one body floating on the Ocean has ever been discovered. This suggests to me the plane never crashed at all, but was hijacked and flown to another destination. Perhaps to Diego Garcia? Locals on the near by Maldive Islands also reported seeing the plane headed South towards Diego Garcia. .

Or; it never existed. I too was fooled; I thought "how can this happen" and it was only 1 year later that I found out I was fooled. How? Because I wasn't so much into fakery, I was at a level you seem to be now; "Sandy Hook and Boston are obviously fake, but the rest? nahh, that's true". Once you start diving deeper into the rabbit hole of fakery you find out that there are many more hoaxes. Just three years ago I believed men really stepped on the Moon. How wrong was I; pure ignorance. :umm:
Zorro wrote:
Diego Garcia, a remote island in the middle of the Indian Ocean with a runway long enough to land a Boeing 777 was programmed into the home flight simulator of the pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, it has been revealed. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584123/Revealed-Malaysian-Airlines-pilot-high-security-US-base-Diego-Garcia-programmed-homemade-flight-simulator-del...l-missing-plane.html

Also this; how do we "know" this? The MSM, with the Daily Fail as favourite source of fakery. Has any independent researcher ever seen those flight simulator logs? No.

The Cluesforum people are also wrong and I suspect they are controlled opposition in many parts too (just not so successful with a small audience); they claim that the pilot never existed and was CGI'd from scratch.

When I was researching this topic, I saw him presenting a home video on YouTube (was taken down soon); "how to install a central heating system at home". He certainly looked like the guy from the photos in the papers, I of course cannot prove it was him, but it was not "hologram" or "person invented from scratch and CGI'd into reality".
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016 23:51 by Gaia.

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 21 Sep 2016 23:52 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Every action flick needs a bad guy.

Hello vladimir. :)

1365 = 1

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 22 Sep 2016 11:40 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
You guys gone way off topic btw.

1365 = 1

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 22 Sep 2016 11:44 #17

The truth is you will never know unless you have been stationed at Diego Garcia, even then depending on your job role you wont be privvy to the whole picture.

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 22 Sep 2016 11:47 #18

• user1146
  • User is blocked
novum wrote:
You guys gone way off topic btw.

Yea... that's because we've got a so called "Truther" on board who doesn't even know about the New World Order, while that's the basis of it all. Yet, he goes out to make the most ridiculous claims as can be and thinks we are the ones who need to be schooled by him. Like telling Zorro (or Orange, Grolongo, Lizzy, Pfiz and anyone else here) what he needs to do and look for.... LOL, give me a break.

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 22 Sep 2016 11:55 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
im real tired and its zo's thread so i'll leave it to him to sort out if he wants.. if not i'll split it off in the morning ey.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: user1146

The Truth About the U.S. Military Base at Diego Garcia 24 Sep 2016 02:58 #20

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

This is a Google Earth photo of Diego Garcia Base. Clearly there is infrastructure on the seabed and who knows how much underground.

Below is a translation from Spanish:

The 44 kilometers of "Diego Garcia" smell of absence. Under its skies, the most notable absentee is the sacredness of human existence.
The island is a British overseas territory located in the Chagos archipelago in the Indian Ocean. In 1966 there was a perfect marriage between losbárbaros .. The place-so beautiful that looks like a smile of nature was offered by England to North America, which wanted to install this military base. It was an ignominious trade: rent for fifty years of English lands in exchange for fourteen million dollars and missiles nuclear submarine "Polaris".

Let follow the music, Maestro!

But I-that yes, there was a premise to respect - at the time, sooner rather than later, it had to prevent "population problems". We had to disinfect human beings, the archipelago.

He is neutering the island. Cut off the roots, closing life. To work immediately, the UK it blocked all food intake. The old and evil witch -the hunger, sounded a concert of empty stomachs, while residents began to leave ... or to be cast. The fate of the exiles was, and is, the shantytowns of Mauritius.

There, more than 200 kilometers from the land where they were born, both exiles dream of eating, as despatriada return to their homeland.

Wildly 2,000 people born on the island, were expelled. One case, which synthesizes many similar, Marie Aimee was born and raised in "Diego Garcia", who in 1969 took her children to Port Louis (Mauritius), for medical treatment. The British government never allowed him to board the ship to return and never able to return.

Her husband, stayed two years on the island and then came to join his wife, only with a bag and in a sorry state. He had been driven from their land. The stories of the thousands of abandoned, islanders is chilling; outcasts and humiliated, were herded into tenements where they lived in boxes or tin shacks. Many had been delivered, with free holiday lies in fantastic places. We had to sweep the island sterilize the presence of civilians.

The vast majority of the Chagossians were arrested, expelled from their homes literally "packed" and deposited in the holds of ships, shouting and crying; before, they had seen exterminate their pets and their livestock. Thus, they could more easily bombard Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia; threaten China as the Cultural Revolution, to continue the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Iraq, and ... there's more. These barbarians have no heart.

And go not! Many died of grief, committed suicide, or were alcoholics, while dreaming of the promised land. But nobody gave up the idea of ​​returning to their island of coral and palm trees; the island-until vieron- them was not contaminated by weapons or evil. In the "Times" of London on November 9, 2007, one of the local women summed up: "It was paradise, we were like birds free, and we are now like a prison."

The first British High Court and the Court of Appeals later ruled that the expulsion was illegal and gave the people the right to return; but no government would enforce those judgments. And the Office of Internal and International Affairs of the United Kingdom, however, said there would be no indigenous population. The only right to citizenship was granted to the seagulls.

Today, of the 2,000 expelled originally preserved life less than 700. They play the Barbarians to the final extinction?
The USA rented the island until 2016. And until then, and then what?

noticiasuruguayas.blogspot.com.au/2014_03_01_archive.html?m=1

.... as an aside MH370 would have had enough fuel to reach Diego Garcia. It took offer from Kuala Lumpur, which is just south of "Malaysia" on the Malay Peninsular. It was headed for China. With the extra fuel load planes are required to carry in case of aborted landings / turnarounds or diversions to alternative airports it easily would have reached Diego Garcia from KL.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2016 03:42 by Orangeaid.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin