Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Let's go back 101 years

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 09:24 #1

• hokuspokus
There are newspaper reports of German soldiers bayonetting babies.
"That's it. Our Country needs us . Kill all Kraut's!. Hurrah!"
It was all lies. How many millions were butchered?.

Fast forward to today.
ISIS are beheading and burning people for fun according to reports.
"That's it!. Kill all Muslims.Save the World.Hurrah!"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, I_AM_BACK

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 10:49 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thank you very much for starting this thread, hokuspokus!

Now - after almost two decades of non-mainstream research - I can clearly see the recurring pattern over and over again ...

"They" never changed the tactics - just their mouthpieces changed a bit due to technical improvement,
which makes me wonder how long this is REALLY going on already.

And the majority of slaves is still deeply asleep, enchained in upside down worldviews and brainwashed by the rulers of earth.

Quite sad, but on the other hand more and more are waking up every day .... hope dies last.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 11:14 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
hokuspokus wrote:

Fast forward to today.

Yeah I know it's awful, and even less than 100 years ago newspapers reported that German soldiers had invaded Poland, Belgium. France, Holland etc... And rounded up Jews to use as slaves.

Lying newspapers, all Hitler wanted to do was to be loved xx
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 11:15 by Frothy.

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 11:57 #4

hokuspokus wrote:

Fast forward to today.

Your exactly the type of window licker that is the problem.

IS and fundies do need to be killed and wiped from the face of the earth. The rest of the normal Muslim population are not an issue :facepalm:

If you dont think IS are lopping other Muslims heads off, killing them in a variety of different ways, along with Christians and other tribes that wont swear allegiance to IS, then you have a problem with dealing with reality, but then most of the window lickers on here are in denial :iitm:

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 11:58 #5

Blue_Tackler wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:

Fast forward to today.

Yeah I know it's awful, and even less than 100 years ago newspapers reported that German soldiers had invaded Poland, Belgium. France, Holland etc... And rounded up Jews to use as slaves.

Lying newspapers, all Hitler wanted to do was to be loved xx

He was loved...and it seems his fan base is just getting bigger and bigger according to thousands who post on here :wissl:

Pity the dozy fkers dont realize he is brown bread :facepalm: :cool2:

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 13:15 #6

• hokuspokus
For the ATTN. Of the Hasbarra twins .

Who mentioned Hitler? Who mentioned Jews?.

The o.p. is about not believing everything that is written in the press.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 13:55 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:

Fast forward to today.

Your exactly the type of window licker that is the problem.

IS and fundies do need to be killed and wiped from the face of the earth. The rest of the normal Muslim population are not an issue :facepalm:

If you dont think IS are lopping other Muslims heads off, killing them in a variety of different ways, along with Christians and other tribes that wont swear allegiance to IS, then you have a problem with dealing with reality, but then most of the window lickers on here are in denial :iitm:
I think Israel and its AIPAC planted lackeys in DC would beg to differ.

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 15:24 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
No; lets go back 2000 years!

Remember what really rules this World and ALL retards services.

Its not Religions, its not any God, its not any imagined Satan.

Its this ...... simple paper ........ yes printed freaking paper, coins & the 999 stuff. >>>>
This ▼Smile ▼ is international & global !       
What do you think how many so called five times kissing the floor Muslims I can hire for a million dollars?
What do you think how many so called Christians I can hire for a million dollars?
What do you think how many so called Jews I can hire for a million dollars?
How many nationalistic Hitlers figures you get for a million Dollars?
How many prostitutes male or female alike you get for a million Dollars?
How many lies you can buy for a million Dollars?

(What people believe; ............... what Hitler & his gang used >>> PEANUTS! to run there show.)

>>or many of these>>

Now you understand one reason why some of these so called Muslims are on top of the list to be hired.

And once there god/g-d/G number ONE has died things will change in a million ways! 2000 years ago people understood the reality of all & what makes retards even murder there own family, wife & own children's for it!
And what do they understand these days?
........... Oh my Hitler please come back we need more dead ones!!

Retards! ..... & money suckers!

And when he had made a whip of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

Matthew 21:12 = Matthew 3:3
And the Savior went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

Yes there is only one single mindset which will ever save you from all this shit .......... & its the mindset of the ONE which is the most hated ONE in this World naturally!

Would anyone of you dump all your number one GOD/g-d for the real deal .............. ??
(THERE IS YOUR REAL REALITY PROBLEM!)

Yes only one reality will ever save you & its the mindset of the real deal savior no matter what freaking Religions anyone follows!

Well as usual you will say I'm full of shit >> right ................
Well its the prove that nothing has ever changed with all retards & the same ONE is hated for it as in the past!

No one to be blamed then your own voting for known retards & supporting retarded self!!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 16:42 by Mario.

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 15:50 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The only problem is, mario, that you don't want to understand, that Germany was attacked and conquered for the very same reasons
like Iraq, like Lybia ..... and many other countries that did not submit to the paper and gold god worshippers!

.... and after the very same perfidious war and hate propaganda campaigns.
This is what this thread is about.

The only difference is, that Germany was the first country that succeeded to liberate herself from the bondage of international banksters and thus they killed innocents by the millions - as a warning to others! And also their hate propaganda against the Germans and Adolf Hitler, who did his best to free the German people, never ceased, guess why! As an eternal warning to all others!!!

Since 1945 those villains are waging wars with EVERY country that does not submit to their rule of paper and gold!

I can hardly believe that someone who sees through 90% of the matrix of lies is unable to understand this simple strategy.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 15:51 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, I_AM_BACK

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 16:07 #10

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The only problem is, mario, that you don't want to understand, that Germany was attacked and conquered for the very same reasons
like Iraq, like Lybia ..... and many other countries that did not submit to the paper and gold god worshippers!

The only difference is, that Germany was the first country that succeeded to liberate herself from the bondage of international banksters and thus they killed innocents by the millions - as a warning to others! And also their hate propaganda against the Germans and Adolf Hitler, who did his best to free the German people, never ceased, guess why! As an eternal warning to all others!!!

Since 1945 those villains are waging wars with EVERY country that does not submit to their rule of paper and gold!

I can hardly believe that someone who sees through 90% of the matrix of lies is unable to understand this simple strategy.

Because I target the source & not the effects it has.
Once you remove the source all other parts collapse with it.

You only like to find who & what to blame for things which will go nowhere......... & revenge is not a solution but one more known killer on this Earth.

and is the Hearts Soul being & Feeling!
That's why the Spirit is above them all!

How many evil deeds are not related to there god/g-d/G number ONE?

Hit & remove the source of all & you will see and understand where I am in this overall game play.

But who is gain to drop his only god ............ which is written in there foreheads & is dreamed about at night ....... & is held within their right hands like the marking of evil.

I past your way of thinking about this long time ago.

Future will tell who did understand what .......... & what not; and I'm truly ready for my final judgment!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 16:34 by Mario.

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 16:52 #11

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
This time line fits your ~101 years ago issue ..........

Money
Wars
and created terrorists
........... all was perfectly covered in detail ~101 years ago!
This includes WWII operations.........

Or am I missing something here??

PROTOCOL No. 4
1. Every republic passes through several stages. The first of these is comprised in the early days of mad raging by the blind mob, tossed hither and thither, right and left: the second is demagogy from which is born anarchy, and that leads inevitably to despotism - not any longer legal and overt, and therefore responsible despotism, but to unseen and secretly hidden, yet nevertheless sensibly felt despotism in the hands of some secret organization or other, whose acts are the more unscrupulous inasmuch as it works behind a screen, behind the backs of all sorts of agents, the changing of whom not only does not injuriously affect but actually aids the secret force by saving it, thanks to continual changes, from the necessity of expanding its resources on the rewarding of long services.

2. Who and what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force? And this is precisely what our force is. GENTILE masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding-place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery.

WE SHALL DESTROY GOD
3. But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury to the well-being of the peoples if it rested upon the foundation of faith in God, upon the brotherhood of humanity, unconnected with the conception of equality, which is negatived by the very laws of creation, for they have established subordination. With such a faith as this a people might be governed by a wardship of parishes, and would walk contentedly and humbly under the guiding hand of its spiritual pastor submitting to the dispositions of God upon earth. This is the reason why IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.

4. In order to give the GOYIM no time to think and take note, their minds must be diverted towards industry and trade. Thus, all the nations will be swallowed up in the pursuit of gain and in the race for it will not take note of their common foe. But again, in order that freedom may once for all disintegrate and ruin the communities of the GOYIM, we must put industry on a speculative basis: the result of this will be that what is withdrawn from the land by industry will slip through the hands and pass into speculation, that is, to our classes.

5. The intensified struggle for superiority and shocks delivered to economic life will create, nay, have already created, disenchanted, cold and heartless communities. Such communities will foster a strong aversion towards the higher political and towards religion. Their only guide is gain, that is Gold, which they will erect into a veritable cult, for the sake of those material delights which it can give. Then will the hour strike when, not for the sake of attaining the good, not even to win wealth, but solely out of hatred towards the privileged, the lower classes of the GOYIM will follow our lead against our rivals for power, the intellectuals of the GOYIM.

PROTOCOL No. 7
1. The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces - are all essential for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.

2. Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe, in other continents also, we must create ferments, discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage. In the first place we keep in check all countries, for they will know that we have the power whenever we like to create disorders or to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all States by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan obligations. In order to succeed in this we must use great cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements, but, as regards what is called the "official language," we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty and complacency. In this way the peoples and governments of the GOYIM, whom we have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.

UNIVERSAL WAR
3. We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbors of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbors should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.

4. The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of the diplomat.

5. We must compel the governments of the GOYIM to take action in the direction favored by our widely conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly promoted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power" - THE PRESS, WHICH, WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS THAT MAY BE DISREGARDED, IS ALREADY ENTIRELY IN OUR HANDS.

6. In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America or China or Japan. (The Russo-Japanese War of 1904-1905; Japan; Iraq and Afghanistan - Ed.).
|||||||| ||||||||

WE SHALL DESTROY
17. By such measure we shall obtain the power of destroying little by little, step by step, all that at the outset when we enter on our rights, we are compelled to introduce into the constitutions of States to prepare for the transition to an imperceptible abolition of every kind of constitution, and then the time is come to turn every form of government into OUR DESPOTISM.

18. The recognition of our despot may also come before the destruction of the constitution; the moment for this recognition will come when the peoples, utterly wearied by the irregularities and incompetence - a matter which we shall arrange for - of their rulers, will clamor: "Away with them and give us one king :thdown: :thdown: over all the earth who will unite us and annihilate the causes of disorders - frontiers, nationalities, religions, State debts - who will give us peace and quiet which we cannot find under our rulers and representatives."

19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that TO PRODUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THE EXPRESSION OF SUCH WISHES BY ALL THE NATIONS IT IS INDISPENSABLE TO TROUBLE IN ALL COUNTRIES THE PEOPLE'S RELATIONS WITH THEIR GOVERNMENTS SO AS TO UTTERLY EXHAUST HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION, HATRED, STRUGGLE, ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE OF TORTURE, BY STARVATION, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, BY WANT, SO THAT THE "GOYIM" SEE NO OTHER ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN MONEY AND IN ALL ELSE.

20. But if we give the nations of the world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to arrive.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 17:12 by Mario.

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 17:10 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mario wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

You only like to find who & what to blame for things which will go nowhere......... & revenge is not a solution but one more known killer on this Earth.

Hit & remove the source of all & you will see and understand where I am in this overall game play.

But who is gain to drop his only god ............ which is written in there foreheads & is dreamed about at night ....... & is held within their right hands like the marking of evil.

Future will tell who did understand what .......... & what not; and I'm truly ready for my final judgment!

@ oiram @

As can be seen from your response to my comment you did not even understand what I am saying, let alone pretentiously claiming to have "past" my "way of thinking about this long time ago". :)

My thinking about what - for heaven's sake!

Seems revenge is an important thing to you. I don't, that's not part of my mindset at all.

So what is the source of all that you target?
And how can it be removed?

The question for the source can be answered with one word,
the question of how to remove it, in one sentence.

No pseudo-intellectual-esoterical babble needed and c&p won't be accepted as an answer.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 17:11 by PFIZIPFEI.

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 18:53 #13

hokuspokus wrote:

So you dont beleive IS is eradicating Shias, Sunni tribes that dont convert, Alawites, Yazidis, Kurds, Syrian FSA who are not extreme enough? :facepalm:

Cuckoo

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 18:54 #14

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mario wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

@ oiram @

As can be seen from your response to my comment you did not even understand what I am saying, let alone pretentiously claiming to have "past" my "way of thinking about this long time ago". :)

My thinking about what - for heaven's sake!

Seems revenge is an important thing to you. I don't, that's not part of my mindset at all.

So what is the source of all that you target?
And how can it be removed?

The question for the source can be answered with one word,
the question of how to remove it, in one sentence.

No pseudo-intellectual-esoterical babble needed and c&p won't be accepted as an answer.

....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^....
No pseudo-intellectual-esoterical babble needed and c&p won't be accepted as an answer. :facepalm:

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 18:57 #15

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
hokuspokus wrote:

So you dont beleive IS is eradicating Shias, Sunni tribes that dont convert, Alawites, Yazidis, Kurds, Syrian FSA who are not extreme enough? :facepalm:

Cuckoo

Correct, it is only what the jewish media claim what supposedly happens.

As you know, these fanatics are created and controlled by the US, UK, France, Mossad, and the Saudis.
The Israelis provide medical aid to these crazy wahhabis eg in the occupied Syrian Golan.

I wouldn't rule out some of these fanatics decide from time to time to do what they think is right, which leads to conflicts with the mentioned masters and sponsors.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 18:58 by Oracle.

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 19:44 #16

• hokuspokus
hokuspokus wrote:

Cuckoo

My bad. If it is in the Daily Mail it must be true?

Also I don't believe at all that you are a blue nose King Billy supporting loyalist.
I think that is a cover that you are using. I don't think you follow Rangers Hearts or Coleraine.
I think you are a fan of Tottenham and have a dismembered penis tip.

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 19:47 #17

hokuspokus wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:

Cuckoo

My bad. If it is in the Daily Mail it must be true?

Also I don't believe at all that you are a blue nose King Billy supporting loyalist.
I think that is a cover that you are using. I don't think you follow Rangers Hearts or Coleraine.
I think you are a fan of Tottenham and have a dismembered penis tip.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65196-the-isis-option.html?start=360

:facepalm:

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 19:49 #18

• hokuspokus

So you dont beleive IS is erad

Let me just stop you there as I am in a hurry and life is too short to get bogged down with a bought tittle tattle agenda. :nono:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Let's go back 101 years 04 Feb 2015 20:38 #19

hokuspokus wrote:

So you dont beleive IS is erad

Let me just stop you there as I am in a hurry and life is too short to get bogged down with a bought tittle tattle agenda. :nono:

Well of course you will stop me there, as there are 10s of thousands of links and videos showing how IS are exterminating all resistance...wait..sounds familiar :wissl:

BOYCOTT WAR PROPAGANDA 06 Feb 2015 08:59 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
In Germany - illegal and still occupied FRG NGO - many people refuse to pay the also illegal radio-tv licence fees
on the basis that they are not willing to finance WAR PROPAGANDA and lies.

Of course you won't get numbers, but according to what can be seen from forums, blogs and yt there are already
hundreds of thousands or more who are boycotting forced subsidizing of the aligned system mouthpieces.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI