Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pictures of a Space Base on Mars?

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 26 Jun 2017 19:57 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Could this be an actual base on Mars?

Scroll down for the alleged picture of the base.

What do you think?

halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/663-google-space-accidentally-reveals-human-base-on-mars
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2017 20:00 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 27 Jun 2017 00:22 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
You know who owns Google Space?
You know such detailed mapping of Mars is impossible?
You know space travel is, and always will be, fiction?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 27 Jun 2017 01:48 #3

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Gaia wrote:

You're joking....right?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 27 Jun 2017 02:27 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
peacenik wrote:
Gaia wrote:

You're joking....right?

I wish. Few revelations have hit so hard as the impossibility of space travel.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 27 Jun 2017 08:58 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Looks fake to me tbh peacenik, just the look of the 'buildings' ... looks photoshopped.

I read more stuff about NASA finding a bunch of 'goldilocks' planets recently also, or so they say.

Perhaps theyre just cranking up the distractions... we might hear some kind of big 'announcement' one of these days. :facepalm:

I trust NASA about as much as i trust a 4L60E 3-4 clutchpack holding more than 500 horsepower.

(yes i know about project bluebeam people... at least in terms of whats been written about it)
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 27 Jun 2017 09:26 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
There are quite some in the "conspiracy world" who (love to) believe (((they))) are more advanced than they show.

Actually, after we've learned so much about so many topics (Nuke Hoax *cough*), it is the opposite; (((they))) are far weaker than they show.

It's their show that is more advanced, not the reality.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 28 Jun 2017 07:32 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
novum wrote:
Looks fake to me tbh peacenik, just the look of the 'buildings' ... looks photoshopped.

I read more stuff about NASA finding a bunch of 'goldilocks' planets recently also, or so they say.

Perhaps theyre just cranking up the distractions... we might hear some kind of big 'announcement' one of these days. :facepalm:

I trust NASA about as much as i trust a 4L60E 3-4 clutchpack holding more than 500 horsepower.

(yes i know about project bluebeam people... at least in terms of whats been written about it)

Sure it could be photoshopped?

But which part has been photoshopped? The buildings suggest a base of some sort? Next to the buildings, you can see a network of roads that go around each of the buildings. This suggest to me that vehicles patrols these buildings. So, it's a base somewhere. Perhaps it was cut and pasted onto a picture of a Martian landscape?

Who knows!

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 28 Jun 2017 07:40 #8

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Gaia wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Gaia wrote:

You're joking....right?

I wish. Few revelations have hit so hard as the impossibility of space travel.

Some recent revelations on my part have convinced me of the opposite. I strongly believe Space travel was a part of my past and will again be part of my future. But it's totally OK with me that you see the impossibility of space travel. I am not threatened by your beliefs.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 28 Jun 2017 09:27 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The bulidings themselves dont look right to me, and roads can be added with software.

Theres a link to google mars that looks like a legit google URL, and yes the same image is present on that page.

I havent looked any further into this than this thread, perhaps theres more info online out there on the internet by now?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 28 Jun 2017 14:25 #10

• Exorcist

IMAGE 1
Above is a screen grab from Google Mars showing a NA$A USGS satellite/probe image onto which the FAKE Mars base was photo$hopped. Adjacent to the FAKE BASE is a large easily identifiable crater.

IMAGE 2
Above is a screen grab of the Google FAKED image showing the '$hopped' Mars Base.

Google, as well as NA$A, is part of the same (((BANKSTER/CORPORATE/FREEMASONIC/MSM CABAL))) that propagates such Lies & Bull$hit.
Question: Why do they do this?
Answer: In order to $cam and rob the JewSA taxpayers out of billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 23:58 by Exorcist.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 28 Jun 2017 15:17 #11

• Exorcist
Look at the scale bar in IMAGE 1....it reads 341 metres.

When grabbing IMAGE 2 I endeavoured to keep the scale approximately the same as IMAGE 1.

This enables readers to get a grasp of the size of the (((alleged))) buildings by comparing both images.

For example the largest of the two (((buildings))) in the bottom left hand corner of IMAGE 2 would be approx. 250 metres long by 100 metres wide!!!!!!

Was it built by $ilverstein Towers Inc using Bulldozers, Excavators, Tower Cranes, Steel Frames, scaffolding, 100mm concrete floor slabs, concrete foundations etc salvaged from 911 and transported to Mars in a balloon, along with 100's of Building Construction Workers, by (((Richard Branson)))?.... :iitm:

Sorry Peacenik......What you are pushing is complete Bollocks and failing a retraction of your Mars Base BS, you go into my Disinfo Troll drawer.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 20:42 by Exorcist.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 28 Jun 2017 18:34 #12

• Exorcist

(((They))) misspelt the site name at the bottom of the last image in Peacenik's Disinfo Site link........It should read:

HalTurnerShoah.com...................... :larf:

http://halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/663-google-space-accidentally-reveals-human-base-on-mars
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 18:38 by Exorcist.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 01 Jul 2017 10:38 #13

• Exorcist
To find the crater in Google Mars activate the grid tool which turns on the latitude/longitude layer.
The centre of the crater is @ 4degrees/33minutes/17seconds SOUTH, 137degrees/23minutes/57seconds EAST.

Unfortunately for Phiz the concave Google Mars version is still under development and hasn't been released yet..... :chuckle:

:couch:

:axe:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 01 Jul 2017 15:08 #14

• Exorcist

IMAGE 3

:arowup: Screen grab of Google Mars.....I've highlighted the crater with a yellow place marker.

The red line (((allegedly))) shows the route followed by (((NA$A)))'s Curiosity Rover which, we are told (laughs), landed on Aug 6th 2012 and, to the present date has travelled 15.3 kilometres (laughs again).
The Curiosity Rover was another in (((NA$A's))) long line of billion $$$$$$$$$$$ Hoaxes backed up with footage created with computer software and in the Apollo Era, traditional Hollywood $$$pecial effects.

@Peacenik

Assuming Curiosity was NOT faked kindly explain how (((they))) managed to construct a Mars Base consisting of at least six massive building structures? Is the Curiosity track fake and, contrary to NA$A's blurb, did Curiosity actually spend the last 5 years as a robot Building Construction worker?....... :iitm:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 10:39 by Exorcist.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 01 Jul 2017 19:57 #15

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Exorcist wrote:
Sorry Peacenik......What you are pushing is complete Bollocks and failing a retraction of your Mars Base BS, you go into my Disinfo Troll drawer.

Why can't you just read the fuking post and agree or disagree, comment, and go on about your business, rather than making everything personal, like children do?

I am NOT "pushing" anything!

If I were, I would choose a more ridiculous topic like, "Nukes are a hoax" BS.....and I would pin it to my signature.

Oh wait! You've already done that. :larf: :iitm:
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2017 19:02 by peacenik.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 01 Jul 2017 22:38 #16

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Exorcist wrote:

Unfortunately for Phiz the concave Google Mars version is still under development and hasn't been released yet..... :chuckle:

:couch:

:axe:

Who or what is a "Phiz"?

Your post makes no since at all without knowing what a "Phiz" is? No one by that name has made a post on this thread.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2017 05:31 by peacenik.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 02 Jul 2017 02:35 #17

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Exorcist wrote:

Why do you act this way?

Is it asking too much to ask for you to just reply to the post and stop trying to beat someone down because you think you have superior info?

Is killing the messenger helping your cause?

"pushing"? :larf: I have no vested interest in you believing those pictures......I could care less!

ANYONE, can read the OP and see for themselves, I merely asked the question. the rest is all your beating on your chest and grandstanding, acting like you have some kind of, 'victory' over me cuz, I had the audacity to ask the question.

You strike me as that kind of person who can't feel big unless they make others small?
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2017 04:00 by peacenik.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 02 Jul 2017 18:57 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Exorcist wrote:

The Curiosity Rover was another in (((NA$A's))) long line of billion $$$$$$$$$$$ Hoaxes backed up with footage created with computer software.

When you believe, 'nukes are a hoax', I suppose then, everything else is just one big hoax to you?

The only confirmed, proven up, hoax on this thread is the one initiated buy you, claiming there is an ongoing conspiracy by me to "push you into believing these pics are real.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2017 19:08 by peacenik.

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 02 Jul 2017 21:34 #19

• hokuspokus
TBF to the o.p. they were simply asking a question and throwing it open to the floor.
IMV , however, Na$a is nothing but a fraud and the images provided are laughable
at best. But I look forward to more questions ...........
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Pictures of a Space Base on Mars? 02 Jul 2017 22:27 #20

• peacenik
  • Immortal
hokuspokus wrote:
TBF to the o.p. they were simply asking a question and throwing it open to the floor.
IMV , however, Na$a is nothing but a fraud and the images provided are laughable
at best. But I look forward to more questions ...........

Me to!

I always look forward to more questions about the planet, Mars.

Though I agree, NASA deals in censorship and cover up, this thread was never about NASA. The OP makes no mention of NASA at all, and holds Google Space, solely responsible for the pictures. The only mention of NASA on this thread, came from the same moron that believes I am conspiring to "pushing" him to believe the pictures are real.
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2017 04:38 by peacenik.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin