Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Aliens already walk among us

Aliens already walk among us 08 Jan 2014 09:04 #1

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Aliens already walk among us and are refusing to share their technology until we change our warring and polluting ways, claims former Canadian defense minister
Former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer, 90, declared on Russian TV on Saturday that there are 80 different species of aliens

He said aliens have 'been visiting our planet for thousands of years' and are rather unimpressed with how we live
Hellyer described several types of aliens including 'Tall Whites' who are working with the U.S. air force in Nevada
He claims that 'a couple of their ladies dressed as nuns go into Las Vegas to shop and they weren’t detected'
Hellyer first went public with his belief in aliens on earth in 2005 and he is the first high ranking politician to publicly state that aliens are real

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535698/Aliens-walk-theyre-refusing-share-technology-change-warring-polluting-ways-claims-former-Canadian-defense-minister.html

:scotty:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Aliens already walk among us 08 Jan 2014 15:18 #2

• miacat
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
It's a colossal universe out there and I can't help but see it as arrogant thinking that little old Earth holds so much attention for numerous alien races. And to imagine that a couple of them strolled off to Las Vegas for clothes. Did they try anything on? :chuckle:

"Excuse me, I'm looking for a pretty floral dress."
"Certainly...er... madam. We have several - what size do you require?"
"Well, I am 36 -12 -108"
"Uh?! Have you er, tried Poundland?"
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, Hexhammer, cantata, Worzel

Aliens already walk among us 08 Jan 2014 15:23 #3

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
So the aliens don't have any wisdom to impart about "warring ways"? They don't have any technology or advice to solve the pollution problems? Why are they even here? Get off my planet you bastards!! :ar: :uzi: :rl:
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, miacat, Worzel

Aliens already walk among us 08 Jan 2014 15:41 #4

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
^LOL^ :larf:

Hmmh... Stuff about aliens is very interesting. :) I've always been into anything about aliens, UFOs and such. If not true, at least entertaining. The old line "they want to help us, but..." has been used for so many times and for so long, it has become tedious to read over and over again. But But anything about aliens and stuff is cool.

Does anybody see old fashioned silvery discs in the sky any more? The good old fifties to seventies trend was way much cooler and mechanical like than the blob of light trend which started bit later.. :D
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata

Aliens already walk among us 08 Jan 2014 16:00 #5

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Worzel wrote:
Aliens already walk among us and are refusing to share their technology until we change our warring and polluting ways, claims former Canadian defense minister
Former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer, 90, declared on Russian TV on Saturday that there are 80 different species of aliens

He said aliens have 'been visiting our planet for thousands of years' and are rather unimpressed with how we live
Hellyer described several types of aliens including 'Tall Whites' who are working with the U.S. air force in Nevada
He claims that 'a couple of their ladies dressed as nuns go into Las Vegas to shop and they weren’t detected'
Hellyer first went public with his belief in aliens on earth in 2005 and he is the first high ranking politician to publicly state that aliens are real

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535698/Aliens-walk-theyre-refusing-share-technology-change-warring-polluting-ways-claims-former-Canadian-defense-minister.html

:scotty:

Interesting.....Although Its hard to comprehend the information when its being fed by a 90 year old...who probably doesn't even know his own name.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2014 16:01 by spectero.

Aliens already walk among us 08 Jan 2014 16:34 #6

• jonb
Worzel wrote:

Nothing is going to turn that many heads in Las Vegas, especially if it has already been seen on Dr Who.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata, miacat, Worzel, spectero, Paul Tootall

Aliens already walk among us 08 Jan 2014 18:01 #7

• jaxdreaming
  • Fresh Member
I read some stuff on DIF about David Bowie being an alien..

This is him in 'The Man who Fell to Earth'...
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2014 18:04 by jaxdreaming.

Aliens already walk among us 08 Jan 2014 19:00 #8

• Straight Shooter
jaxdreaming wrote:
I read some stuff on DIF about David Bowie being an alien..

This is him in 'The Man who Fell to Earth'...

User(s) who Liked this post: silent revolution

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 01:54 #9

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Hexhammer wrote:

Hmmh... Stuff about aliens is very interesting. :) I've always been into anything about aliens, UFOs and such. If not true, at least entertaining. The old line "they want to help us, but..." has been used for so many times and for so long, it has become tedious to read over and over again. But But anything about aliens and stuff is cool.

Does anybody see old fashioned silvery discs in the sky any more? The good old fifties to seventies trend was way much cooler and mechanical like than the blob of light trend which started bit later.. :D

I saw a UFO, clear blue skies, about 6am summertime and it looked exactly like the old silly sci fi classics#
for obvious reasons I don't tend to talk about it.

I got much weirder shit than that going on on a daily basis anyway and nobody believes that either.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 01:57 #10

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
on the subject of the Canadian minister, I think it's a psyop.
far more telling for what he doesn't say than what he does.

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 11:09 #11

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Mart wrote:
Hexhammer wrote:

I saw a UFO, clear blue skies, about 6am summertime and it looked exactly like the old silly sci fi classics#

I got much weirder shit than that going on on a daily basis anyway and nobody believes that either.

I've seen weird flying things too for few times, I've never seen THE old fashioned silver disc though. Oh, I once saw a black triangular thing with three orange lights beneath it... I just want to witness the good old fashioned disc ufo, its totally different experience than seeing just some light blob at night.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Mart

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 16:15 #12

I've seen the triangular one with lights too and the saucer kind with lights around the middle but not the 1950's type of saucer.

But one time I was walking to work at 5am in the morning and it was still dark. I looked up at the sky and there was a bright light stationary in the sky. No sound or movement whatsoever. It wasnt a star because it was very low. It was baffling. It didn't even hover. I wished I had a camera so I could film and zoom in.

Hexhammer wrote:
Mart wrote:
Hexhammer wrote:

I've seen weird flying things too for few times, I've never seen THE old fashioned silver disc though. Oh, I once saw a black triangular thing with three orange lights beneath it... I just want to witness the good old fashioned disc ufo, its totally different experience than seeing just some light blob at night.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2014 16:16 by Lauren Almighty.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Mart

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 16:22 #13

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Hexhammer wrote:

Lauren Almighty wrote:
I've seen the triangular one with lights too and the saucer kind with lights around the middle but not the 1950's type of saucer.

But one time I was walking to work at 5am in the morning and it was still dark. I looked up at the sky and there was a bright light stationary in the sky. No sound or movement whatsoever. It wasnt a star because it was very low. It was baffling. It didn't even hover. I wished I had a camera so I could film and zoom in.

I've heard a few people refer to the black triangles as military abduction craft, I think they are called the TR-3B or something like that.
anyway if you ever see one make double sure you aren't missing any time afterwards

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 16:43 #14

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I saw that black triangular thing hovering on the other side of the river Vuoksi, that happened around 1996 or so... It was quite far away and I didn't miss any time. But seeing that thing made me scared shitless for some reason. It was odd because my earliest memory of seeing a ufo is from I think it was 1988 or 1989, and in 1996 I was already reading all the books about ufos I could find so I was quite familiar with this stuff, and also I had seen some weird flying things for few times before. This triangular thing gave me the creeps big time.
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: Mart

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 16:54 #15

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Hexhammer wrote:
I saw that black triangular thing hovering on the other side of the river Vuoksi, that happened around 1996 or so... It was quite far away and I didn't miss any time. But seeing that thing made me scared shitless for some reason. It was odd because my earliest memory of seeing a ufo is from I think it was 1988 or 1989, and in 1996 I was already reading all the books about ufos I could find so I was quite familiar with this stuff, and also I had seen some weird flying things for few times before. This triangular thing gave me the creeps big time.

That's similar to what I've read of other sightings, for some reason the black triangular craft seem to evoke feelings of fear, maybe it's something emitted by the craft that people pick up on.

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 17:07 #16

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I've read that too... There was a lot of these happening, was it in Belgium in the nineties? I remember reading many stories about the triangular crafts being scary shit to witness. I dunno why, but the seeing that thing, It felt 'evil', I was afraid, I ran all the way home (about 2km) after seeing that thing, I didn't like how I was there in the plain sight so I ran.. (I was coming home from library, I used to go there to listen heavy metal albums as a kid.)

Anyway, I was surprised that I was afraid of seeing that thing, that was the only time I've ever been afraid of something like that, all other ufo thingies I've seen has been more like interesting and cool, not frightening in the slightest. :D
-Agent Fox Mulder

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 17:17 #17

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Hexhammer wrote:
I've read that too... There was a lot of these happening, was it in Belgium in the nineties? I remember reading many stories about the triangular crafts being scary shit to witness. I dunno why, but the seeing that thing, It felt 'evil', I was afraid, I ran all the way home (about 2km) after seeing that thing, I didn't like how I was there in the plain sight so I ran.. (I was coming home from library, I used to go there to listen heavy metal albums as a kid.)

Anyway, I was surprised that I was afraid of seeing that thing, that was the only time I've ever been afraid of something like that, all other ufo thingies I've seen has been more like interesting and cool, not frightening in the slightest. :D

Yes I'm sure I heard something about a wave of UFO sightings in Belgium, probably was in the 90's.
Do you think sightings are quite common where you are?
These things seem to like hanging around sparsely populated areas.

I wonder if anyone else you know has seen them, from my experience people don't tend to talk about these things unless asked

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 17:28 #18

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Actually I think the area I live in is one of the ufo hot spots in Finland... I have about ten sightings from our town only, two more from the next county, my dad used to have a summer cottage there and I witnessed some of the most weirdest ufos there that I've ever seen.

Other people? My friend (the cancer guy) has seen ufos quite a few times, probably more than I, he also has a plethora of unexplained paranormal experiences from which many tie in with his ufo sightings. My dad has seen a ufo in here too, that happened late sixties or early seventies, he saw a landing and even found the landing spot, too bad he didn't gather evidence, there was some scorched black residue all over the place and melted snow.. That ufo also had a thing in it which reminded him of parachute, there was something which opened/changed above it when it landed.

Hmm, besides that, oh yea, my mothers ex husband saw a ufo too, but that was quite a ways from here to north west, about 150km away. He saw a green/yellow comet shaped thing, glowing even in daylight, flying on the other side of the lake there. (The thing was HUGE, the other shore is 12 kilometers away and he still saw that thing clearly.) The guy was a total sceptic before his sighting, I used to debate about the ufo phenomenon with him and after his sighting he told me all the details and apologized for doubting my experiences. :)

Hmm, all in all, from what I know, I can count at least thirty sightings in the nearby area, and these were seen by three people. How much sightings I do not know about? I guess a lot. There's some reported sightings from my town which have ended up in some Finnish ufo books also.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that I have four other sightings too, from my moms summer cottage, that's north from here, in North Karelia. That area is really remote with very few people living there. That's the place I've seen a closest ufo I have ever witnessed, it flew only few hundred meters away.
-Agent Fox Mulder
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2014 17:30 by Hexhammer.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mart, Lauren Almighty

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 17:43 #19

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Wow, seems like quite a common occurrence, definitely sounds like a hotspot
I've never heard of such a lot of sightings in one area, you should get a camera and carry it with you.

thanks Hex, that's fascinating :cool:

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 17:51 #20

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Another, much much more active hot spot in Finland is Pudasjärvi, it's far away in north, some consider Pudasjärvi the border of Lapland, the most southern 'tunturi'(A small mountain we have in Lapland) is located there. The craziest time there was in 1967 if I remember the facts correctly, that place goes all haywire with ufo sightings every ten years or so..

I have also noted that my town and the surrounding area seems to be experiencing waves of ufo sightings, which happen again every ten to fifteen years, in between its usually rather quiet and then suddenly there's stuff flying all over the place again. Last time there was this kind of wave of activity was 2009 - 2010, so I expect next few years of quieter time and then more sightings again.

Last time I saw something was about two years ago.

Indeed the southern Karelia seems to be a interesting place to live if you want to go ufo hunting. :D I'm sure there's plenty of people here in town who have seen something, most people stay quiet.
-Agent Fox Mulder