Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society?

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 23 Jul 2013 02:35 #1

• Straight Shooter
I just started watching this movie....

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 23 Jul 2013 02:37 #2

• Straight Shooter
Habit is thus the enormous fly-wheel of society, its most precious conservative agent. It alone is what keeps us all within the bounds of ordinance, and saves the children of fortune from the envious uprisings of the poor. It alone prevents the hardest and most repulsive walks of life from being deserted by those brought up to tread therein. It keeps the fisherman and the deck-hand at sea through the winter; it holds the miner in his darkness, and nails the countryman to his log cabin and his lonely farm through all the months of snow; it protects us from invasion by the natives of the desert and the frozen zone. It dooms us all to fight out the battle of life upon the lines of our nurture or our early choice, and to make the best of a pursuit that disagrees, because there is no other for which we are fitted, and it is too late to begin again. It keeps different social strata from mixing. Already at the age of twenty-five you see the professional mannerism settling down on the young commercial traveller, on the young doctor, on the young minister, on the young counsellor-at-law. You see the little lines of cleavage running through the character, the tricks of thought, the prejudices, the ways of the ‘shop,’ in a word, from which the man can by-and-by no more escape than his coat-sleeve can suddenly fall into a new set of folds. On the whole, it is best he should not escape. It is well for the world that in most of us, by the age of thirty, the character has set like plaster, and will never soften again.

www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2012/09/25/william-james-on-habit/
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Ultimate Seeker ™

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 23 Jul 2013 07:08 #3

My Initial thoughts were Conspiracy theories and the internet are dumbing down society.

Maybe I'm wrong there but I don't know I follow some conspiracy theorists on facebook and their postings are often disinformative.

I'll give that a watch though at some point and tell you if it changed my perspective.
...Molti nemici molto onore...

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 23 Jul 2013 14:32 #4

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
My Initial thoughts were Conspiracy theories and the internet are dumbing down society.

How could this be true when considering the few conspiracy theorist there really are out there....

It's very rare that i ever meet anybody that shares the same views as what i read on these forums..

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 23 Jul 2013 14:56 #5

Ok but most conspiracy theorists aren't just hanging around with people in the pub or going out to basketball games or whatever, they're probably doing stuff with other conspiracy theorists..I do encounter lot's of cters but I move in underclass circles, you'd be surprised how many people you meet from other countries that have critical, CT type opinions of the UK State, more often religiously motivated, most younger islamic women or men i've met and spoken to who are on Job seeker courses have watched "The Arrivals" and i talk to them about that, also people here in the lowest economic status are very aware of Alex Jones and Infowars tv..it might be the circles you're moving in RA, spend a year or two living in a homeless hostel, stop chasing thoroughbreds into trendy winebars, quit your job and take up drug abuse and you'll meet plenty people with Conspiracy views.

What about Pac when he came out of Jail and said people in there were trying to teach him about the Illuminati and he wasn't buying it?

Conspiracy theories do imo dumb down people's analysis of the forces at work in history and current events, they dismiss the main forces imo and say "it's the rothschild's that did that, we just need to get the Rothies and the Luminati and things can go back to normal again ;)
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Chuck Random

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 23 Jul 2013 15:24 #6

• Straight Shooter
Mike for the most part i agree with your post.

I have watched "the Arrivals" but i don't know many Muslims at all other than some kids from the ghetto on my basketball team's which are black Americanized muslims and not at all like arab muslims. And i don't mean to say that in a generalizing way. Also i'm not sure i can agree with you about people in the lowest economic status being conspiracy theorist. For instance i'm more likely to have a conspiracy dialog with trendy white boys from private school who listen to Non Phixion and weed smoking hippies from the suburbs than low income hood folk's.

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 23 Jul 2013 16:16 #7

What do low income hood folks that you speak to talk about?

Here the talk about the illuminati, via hip hop rap and some pop culture references to the subject is fairly well known amongst younger people in the lower economic spheres, it generally is used to reinforce anti political, anti-educational, anti-cooperational, lawless capitalist anarchist ideology.

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 23 Jul 2013 17:42 #8

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
What do low income hood folks that you speak to talk about?

Here the talk about the illuminati, via hip hop rap and some pop culture references to the subject is fairly well known amongst younger people in the lower economic spheres, it generally is used to reinforce anti political, anti-educational, anti-cooperational, lawless capitalist anarchist ideology.

Alot of people in the hood focus on having fresh attire...

Ralph Lauren Polo with Lebron & Kobe Nike's for the small time hustlers and Gucci, Louis, Prada for the drug dealers.

Younger people in the lower economic spheres of the US don't have that anti-corporational, lawless capitalist anarchist ideology.

Nobody under 25 here listens to the underground hip hop with conspiracy theory lyrics for the most part.

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 24 Jul 2013 14:32 #9

• Straight Shooter
Yesterday i had an hour long talk with a well educated 26 year old black American Muslim man about Ramadan fasting, war, the media & entertainment industry, Jews, Farrakhan, the banking system, M.I.C, Eating Pork, Girls in Muslim Countries getting executed in the street while crowds cheer because they wan't education, Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman NOT being white, The statistics of urban crime and how 95% of black people in the US that get shot do so by other African Americans, rap music, Obama, drones, solutions, conspiracy theories ect....

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 24 Jul 2013 21:36 #10

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:

Conspiracy theories do imo dumb down people's analysis of the forces at work in history and current events, they dismiss the main forces imo and say "it's the rothschild's that did that, we just need to get the Rothies and the Luminati and things can go back to normal again ;)

Spot on.
No War But The Class War

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 24 Jul 2013 21:38 #11

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:
Yesterday i had an hour long talk with a well educated 26 year old black American Muslim man about Ramadan fasting, war, the media & entertainment industry, Jews, Farrakhan, the banking system, M.I.C, Eating Pork, Girls in Muslim Countries getting executed in the street while crowds cheer because they wan't education, Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman NOT being white, The statistics of urban crime and how 95% of black people in the US that get shot do so by other African Americans, rap music, Obama, drones, solutions, conspiracy theories ect....

Then he managed to get away muttering what the fuck is that guy on... :P :chuckle:
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: Ultimate Seeker ™

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 25 Jul 2013 18:08 #12

• Straight Shooter
Chuck Random wrote:
.......... wrote:

Then he managed to get away muttering what the fuck is that guy on... :P :chuckle:

Nah, he told me i need to listen to more Farrakhan...

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 25 Jul 2013 18:43 #13

Farrakhan is a fraud bro, Malcolm X was the man, and Farrakhan contributed to him being killed, Farrakhan will openly say as much, he controls minds with trickknowledge..
Watch Malcolm.

I personally also respect Malachi York, he didn't stop at trying to unite Black men and women under the Islamic religion, he incorporated all religious systems, as though they were derived from Egypt, into a sort of mystery school/ultimate religion based on reinterpretation of every holy scripture from the perspective of what he described as the original Hebrew Israelites and Ismailites..

I can't remember where specifically M.Z York disagreed with Farrakhan but I think it was to do with Far derailing the nation of Islam and turning into a reformist/moderate organization allied to a certain class within the American Establishment, the Conservative reactionary class ;)

look into Malcolm, Khaleed Muhammed and MZ York instead of Farrakhan and teach your friend some right knowledge.

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 25 Jul 2013 18:55 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
@ ..........

In order to be able to discuss this subject it's inevitable to define "society".
Are you referring to the sheople, the unconscious masses controlled by the "elite" since millennia, or the definition according to wikipedia?

The term "society" has been so much abused by various ideologies and it's so worn out that I really don't know what exactly you are referring to.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2013 19:06 by PFIZIPFEI.

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 25 Jul 2013 18:56 #15

Farrakhan reminds me of the Snake in the Jungle book:

notice the crowd divided between women and men in the NOI :roll:
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2013 18:57 by Ultimate Seeker ™.

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 25 Jul 2013 19:20 #16

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 25 Jul 2013 19:26 #17

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Do you believe there is a conspiracy to dumb down and control society? 25 Jul 2013 19:52 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Enabling A Big Brother Future 21 Jan 2015 20:38 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2015 20:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro
Moderators: novum, rodin