Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My quality of life is lower without Marijuana...

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 16 Jan 2014 02:37 #1

• Straight Shooter
I have not been smoking very much Marijuana this winter just to see if it would improve my life.

Well it certainly has not, i'm more irrational, moody, angry, suicidal and all around negative.

Just this week i left the fridge open one night....WTF? I never did that before... :scratch:

And another night i left a soldiering iron on all night.... :conf:

These type of actions are things you would think typical of a pothead yet i have been totally sober....

:sulk:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 16 Jan 2014 02:48 #2

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
I sometimes do a lot of forgetful shit. But I ain't smoked no weed in a lotta years. If I may ask, how old are you? You seem like a young guy so a fucked up memory shouldn't be kickin just yet. Although it's said that heavy pot use can lend itself to altering your short-term memory. I think? Haha, more mind-static on my end.

Shit like you described sounds like you're preoccupied with something. Or several things. Whether it's weed-related or not, those feelings of depression/suicide are serious man. Don't let that shit slide. It can run you into wreck & ruin. Even without the marijuana use [and I'm not criticising you for it] there's so many other factors to consider, other possible variables, I wouldn't even know where to begin to offer advice other than take care of yourself man. You only get one You in this Life!
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2014 02:49 by phemohilia. Reason: Spacing
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, ..........

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 16 Jan 2014 03:07 #3

• Straight Shooter
I'm 34 and the first 30 years of my life was very good, probably better than most people in western society.

But i played sports for too long and now i'm physically worn down.

I really have no interest in becoming an older person.

Some say life goes on after the thrill of living has gone, but i say fuck that.

I have absolutely no interest in perseverance.

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 17 Jan 2014 00:03 #4

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Dots, a lot of people would be very glad to be 34 again (cough cough), a lot of people would have been glad to have lived long enough to see 34 years of age.

Life can be shit & that is the nature of it, but your own perception is key, and I can't preach that's for sure. But even in dark times reflect on worse ones and be grateful for them not being as bad as that.

You could say sod it and end it all tomorrow, or you could endure the present bad times, and who knows in years to come by accident discover or do something that could improve peoples lives for all time.

Next time I get depressed I'll just watch the vids ike did today and that will cheer me up no end :)
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 17 Jan 2014 00:30 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Fing is, dots, all that moodiness and forgetfulness and everything is firstly a sign that marijuana DOES have a long term effect on the mind (and I just know many of you will hate me for saying that, but it's true. For crying out loud, even SUGAR has a long term effect and takes time to clear out!). It will pass BUT........

.... What have you given your mind to replace it? You can't just take away something, leave the void and expect it to go unnoticed. At this point some people would take up sport, to fill that gap they have caused. You feel "spent" and no longer interested in sport. Fine. But this is an opportunity for something already in you to surface and fulfil you in a positive way.

Could it be some kind of art? Some sort of latent ability? The opportunity to gather money saved and go travelling?

Taking something off the brain/mind (or anything - the stomach, when you diet; the hands when you stop smoking) is like taking a toy from a child. You have to replace it with something else. Now is your chance to find out what it is in or about you you can DO to fulfil and occupy yourself in a new and different way.

:)
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: Worzel

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 17 Jan 2014 06:53 #6

• HYPERTlGER
  • User is blocked
You sound used up...other than a shoulder to cry on...It's jigs up for you...

The absolute capitalist system fools you when you are a child into falling in love with it and then hates you in the end.

This has been going on for all of recorded history...very few people live an entire existence to the end in ignorance...at some point they become knowledgeable.

Basically once you reach the logical conclusion (Truth) of the reasonable assumption (lie you believe is Truth)...and are forced to wake up from the day dream into the nightmare...The negativity or reality wipes out all the positivity or fantasy you have experienced or believed was reality your entire life.

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 17 Jan 2014 08:22 #7

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
^Shut up.^
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 17 Jan 2014 09:56 #8

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
Benn there myself mate, totally wrecked. What I think you need to do, without knowing to much about you or what you eat and stuff you do in your life, is have a look at that.

You say you are physically worn out, is that with any damage to yourself muscle and joint wise. Are you physically able to do things?

Look at the food you eat and the water you drink. Cut out sugars and processed foods, and fast foods to. These, whilst great in moderation... who doesn't like the odd cake or piece of choccy, are energy sappers and feed only the bad bacteria and stuff in your body. If you are down, they are not what you need. Fresh fruit and veg of the best quality you can afford, and if you live in a flouridated area www.wmaf.org.uk/userfiles/Map%20Fluoridated%20Regions%20of%20England%202002.pdf start getting bottled water to drink and make you tea with. A water filter is good even if you don't, the brita variety, as it takes the chlorie out. If you can afford it a water distiller is the best option. Also cut out the low fat margerines and other crud. You need full on butter, milk and animal fats. Milk and butter is best off been organic then you can be sure it doesnt have antibiotics and bovine growth hormone in it... plus it is less likely to be contaminated with puss and crap, as the non organic processes rely more on pasturisation to make their product safe... which it doesnt really with all that crud in it. These fats are essential building blocks for your body and enable your body to metabolise vitamins and minerals properly.

Then you need to have a look at some supplements. I personally would start with Vitamin D3... why, because that's where I started. If you are pretty down and feeling cruddy or are a big person I would start on 10,000iu a day during the winter and only 5000iu a day in the summer. You can pick up 360 tablets for £14.74 on amazon at the moment, and it supports your health and immune system marvelously. This one supplement was a total life saver for me, and the more I found out about the more I was amazed by it. I would also add in a bio-available multi vitamin (synthetics cannot be processed by your body and only give you expensive piss.. they are also the crap they try to slander supplements with in their lying studies) and some pro-biotics. Your gut has a MASSIVE impact on your all round health and well being, and if you don't have enough good bacteria in their to counteract the bad one the bad ones run rampant and allow your gut to absorb things into your body that should not be there... effecting everything from mild mood swing to actually causing mental disorders, ie the depression and forgetfulness you are experiencing.

There are many other things you could add in, MSM for example for your joints and pains, though from some stuff I have been looking at recently, but have yet to experiment on, Organic Sulphur seems a lot better, but I will have to get back to you on that one.

Essential Oils may also be of benefit to lift your mood. Lavender or Peppermint diffuse in your room could lift your mood, there are many that could help you.

Note... None of this is medical advice, just things I have found out that have worked for me and turned me from a depressed, forgetful, unable to move wreck sleeping 20hrs a day, hardly able to move and on more drugs than a Mexican Cartel to more than normal, still have a few physical problems, but apart from that I am off medications totally and using diet, supplements and alternative health "Cures" to sort myself out these days. This is not also a total list of all the things I use. For example STOP USING TABLE SALT. Get yourself some Celtic Sea salt... proper salt, not the chemical crap they give you.... and stop using sugar and artificial sweetners ;)
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2014 10:01 by Paul Tootall.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, .........., Worzel

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 17 Jan 2014 13:14 #9

• Straight Shooter
Paul Tootall wrote:

You say you are physically worn out, is that with any damage to yourself muscle and joint wise. Are you physically able to do things?

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/62721-do-you-like-yourself.html

^Paul I shared a little bit about my real life outside of conspiracy forums here read post #12

Yea, my joints are worn down and my body hurts all the time. I played competitive sports all the way up to age 30 when i was forced to call it quits. Im 34 now and basically since then i have been in nothing but pain every single day. Well i have never really got a break from sports because i have been coaching high school basketball for the past 5 years at a very competitive school and we have won a state championship. This was the first season i had off and as of right now i have been called back to coach again because the new head coach could not handle the kids and resigned this week. It's a very dangerous school and i'm not going to give up my exact location because this is a "conspiracy forum". But i can honestly tell you it's exactly what you would see on HBO's television show The Wire. I am in pain, stressed out and last night i had to go over a friends house to vaporize some marijuana just to maintain.
User(s) who Liked this post: Paul Tootall

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 17 Jan 2014 13:38 #10

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
Hello Dots,

Sounds a little like myself in some cases, mine was from a different cause though... I am one of the ex services people who woke up whilst in the forces myself and medical stuff almost finished me off.

I am currently looking into this mans research and organic sulphur myself

www.naturodoc.com/sulfurstudy.htm

From the sounds of it you are from the States so ordering it will be a heck of a lot easier for you than me. I think someone is going to start stocking it over here, as MSM doesn't work as well as this stuff. You also spell it sulfur there hehe.

Anyway, one of the best things I started doing was my own research and "experimenting" on myself with this stuff.

Here is a podcast with him talking about it oneradionetwork.com/health/patrick-mcgean-oxygen-is-the-enemy-of-all-disease-got-sulfur-august-3/ and here is another one

Just saying, as it is one thing that they are claiming can repair a lot of damage, or at least assist in it if you are eating properly.

I hope that might help a bit, but all the other things I have mentioned in my previous post will do you a lot of good also by the sounds of it. It got me back from the brink, but you sound that you still have a very, if painful, active life and are giving a lot to help others less fortunate than yourself. Well done on that, many wouldn't even go there by the sounds of it.
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2014 13:39 by Paul Tootall.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 17 Jan 2014 17:19 #11

• musky
  • Fresh Member
Don't stop it altogether, just save it til night.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., jaxdreaming

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 07:49 #12

• SilvaRizla
  • Fresh Member
Do you smoke a lot of rocky mate?

I've been a regular smoker of good weed for a number of years now, I have times where I have a fair bit and times where I hardly have any and can't say I've ever experienced this except for when I was about 20 and smoked a lot of rocky (soapbar). Horribly shit stuff.
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 08:49 #13

• jaxdreaming
  • Fresh Member

Goldie Looking Chain 'Soap'...

:chuckle:

Soap is truly disgusting... a mix of cheap resin and any old shite (inc. shite) that's brown and thick... :barfonu:
The last time I smoked this I had a 3 day headache :umm:

I'm a smoker :spliff: and sometimes I stray off my 'evenings only' rule... its easily done around a holiday time or a 'fuck it' sort of day... but then I end up in a fugg around teatime and can't really settle to anything... or get much done... :sadno:
I know people who smoke it all day and don't even seem to be affected by it... not me...
Mostly I enjoy a smoke when the days stuff is done and I can unwind a bit... I have to admit that a few days without weed to take the rough edges off and I do get a bit moody :ar: but it doesn't take a lot for me to just chill but then I'm what is known as a 'lightweight'.... :lolplac:
It doesn't seem to affect my memory though... :scratch: :yerright:

:pass:

Also get good food in for munchies rather than the crisps/biscuits/chocolate stoner standbys... don't rely on snack foods... its important to eat well...
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2014 08:56 by jaxdreaming. Reason: more smilies
User(s) who Liked this post: SilvaRizla

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 12:56 #14

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Wildhorse,
Question if you don't mind.
How do you find your day to day mental clarity when you do not embibe? Do you notice a difference?
Asking as know someone who takes the really strong shit every night - and when I say really strong shit you can smell it a mile away once the storage container is opened.
Done some research & it seems there are a lot of selectively bred strong as f**k varieties, grown with chemicals & enhancers & goodness knows what thrown in for good measure (even heard GM but can't prove this).
Person concerned thinks it's a great relaxer, truth is it makes person mentally deficient in functionality during the day - oblivious to persons talking to them etc.
Would not be so bad if it was bog standard grass, but this shit is out there.
I've seen heavy users really suffer psychologically, paranoia, psychosis, you name it, me personally not a fan but hey each to their own and all that.
Be helpful if any of you who do take it daily or did or even know someone who does could add to this, be really interested to hear :cool:
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 15:25 #15

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I used to like smoking weed... These days, I don't bother. Usually when there's some around, its some party and I'm drunk. Drinking and weed(specially flowers) = disaster for me so I tend to stay clean. Leaves work wonders on headaches though.

I've been through that drinking + too much weed thing. It results into some nasty shit. I've had a psychotic episode few times, during my time in artschool, and being so darned afraid without any real reason and without ability to stop it, sucked big time.

I know few guys who smoke all the time, and it doesn't do anything too good... One guy had these paranoid psychotic episodes, other guy has his thinking on a slow motion. Talk with him and he'll need several minutes to answer something and so on.

I think its true with any drug, too much is never good, little bit now and then might be.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 15:28 #16

• Zephirop
Tell me about it...

What you've done is make your brain perma dependant on it...same here.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 15:30 #17

• Zephirop
Looks like I'm off the opiates though....a week without...piece of piss compared to weed.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 15:39 #18

• Straight Shooter
Worzel wrote:
Wildhorse,
Question if you don't mind.
How do you find your day to day mental clarity when you do not embibe? Do you notice a difference?
Asking as know someone who takes the really strong shit every night - and when I say really strong shit you can smell it a mile away once the storage container is opened.
Done some research & it seems there are a lot of selectively bred strong as f**k varieties, grown with chemicals & enhancers & goodness knows what thrown in for good measure (even heard GM but can't prove this).
Person concerned thinks it's a great relaxer, truth is it makes person mentally deficient in functionality during the day - oblivious to persons talking to them etc.
Would not be so bad if it was bog standard grass, but this shit is out there.
I've seen heavy users really suffer psychologically, paranoia, psychosis, you name it, me personally not a fan but hey each to their own and all that.
Be helpful if any of you who do take it daily or did or even know someone who does could add to this, be really interested to hear :cool:

It' not even about sitting down and smoking a joint anymore....

Its just about taking a hit to lower my pain and stress to keep my mind at ease.

I'm not a young dude anymore so i know better than smoking blunts until i'm paranoid...

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 15:49 #19

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Yeah dots, but I wasn't talking about medicinal use - either self or quack prescribed.
I do know there is study proof it can really help with MS etc, for relief of symptoms.

My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... 19 Jan 2014 22:56 #20

• username
I think Cantata has hit the nail on the head with what have you done to fill the void dots.

If you're still doing the same things that you're doing whilst stoned it's going to niggle at you.

Instead of thinking it's because of this try thinking what can I do to improve things.

The mid thirties thing, it's just mid point man. every one gets it. Hard getting there, hard seeing the future. You're trying an experiment to see if you can improve your life by not getting chonged. Fairplay but all you've done is stop doing something, you haven't started anything ;)
Moderators: novum, rodin