Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody!

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 01:58 #141

• Frothy
  • Released
^ massive TWAT
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 01:59 #142

• Seanxx
Gaia wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Funny the worst humanitarian crisis in these islands was the famine in Ireland when Ireland was under the rule of capitalist imperial England.

..... where over 1 million people starved to death - even though Ireland was producing enough food that everyday it was being shipped from cork habour to feed all the British army in india!!

It was being shipped there because they could pay for it .... but the starving Irish couldn't.

Ain't uncontrolled, unregulated capitalism marvellous!

It's not funny, it's quite tragic really, the Irish holocaust.

Indeed, the jewish banksters and British imperial aristocrats withheld the Irish from diversifying their own agriculture, which led to an induced "famine" (deliberate starvation) of the people.

Under capitalism, the free market, there is no such thing as that enforced protectionism of "thou canst not grow the crops thou wantest". That can only happen under statism; where the psychopaths are safeguarded from prosecution and rely on the support of troops of people with guns who wear badges that says "state".

In a real free capitalist market the Irish could have grown whatever crop they liked on the fertile lands of the Emerald Island.

You just shot yourself in the foot with a rocket launcher.

Does it hurt?

No one can that ignorant- even a pervert like you.

Ireland, at that time had NO SAY in what economic system it wanted because it was under military occupation by British armed forces. It had no yet obtained its independence.

The level of ignorance from you people is staggering.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 02:07 #143

• Seanxx
Norse Bear wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Norse Bear wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
this is what they all ways do isn't it

it's no wonder you got banned from the Icke forum

your just 100% intent on calling everyone a racist or a nazi or some other term that is being heavily promoted by the very people you pretend to be against

that's one of the main reasons I never used to post on the Icke forum at all

whenever I used to visit there it looked like an episode of BBC question time

you say there was genuine debate

I would suggest there was genuine sticking your head in the sand and refusing to see the destructive way in which the policies you support are manifesting themselves

your still doing it because your stuck in an ideological framework

and it's going to be pretty much impossible for you to get out of that without dying

just calling it as I see it

Seanx & co have to be about the most dogmatic, narrow minded, and angry bunch that I have ever had the displeasure of bumping into on any chat forum. They are simply ignorant one track-minded bigoted and arrogant characters who could never come to terms with reality. The only reality that exists to them is the one their masters permit them to follow and believe in. They all eagerly suck on big brother cock while on their knees. :yup:

The simple fact is, that he and his tag team of foul mouthed Neo-Marxist bullies were hated by the vast majority of members on the David Icke forums. That would explain why the membership plummeted. By the time admin took necessary measures to try and turn the ship around, the damage was already done, and it was a case of too little too late.

Just look at the high number of ex DI forum members showing up here all speaking of having unfriendly and bad exchanges & experiences with Seanx & co. Has anybody here ever actually said anything positive about them? I don't remember anybody ever doing so. Just about everybody here seems to dislike him, or seems to be in conflict with him for one reason or another. Yet Seanx himself remains adamant that everybody else is the problem, and not himself and his associates.

The internet is supposed to be a place where the public can have open discussions about anything, free from the heavy hand of gatekeepers and censorship. The problem is that as online communities tend to chat about various important issues, the gatekeepers become ever more desperate and heavy handed to try and reassert the Politically Correct collective consensus. Which makes it very difficult for anyone to discuss ideas that challenge that existing consensus. This is essentially what Seanx & co have been trying to do. Desperately and aggressively trying to impose exactly the same censorship that Big Brother is trying to impose on us all. Unsuccessfully. Even when they're called out on it by the majority, they still carry on trying to do exactly the same. Acting just as ignorant and arrogant as all other establishment lackeys & whores, that the public now universally despise. Actually worse on many occasions.

These hive-minded zealots and bigots act like Global moderators and proceed to try and quash any form of dissent. Dissent from the prevailing Politically Correct group-think to them can be just someone innocently trying to post a good suggestion to make something better. It really doesn't matter, they are out to quash ALL dissenting opinions and ideas which fall out of the confines of their own religious doctrine. A one track-minded doctrine known as Big Brother sanctioned & approved Political correctness. These people are incapable of processing higher thought or higher ideas beyond their own mundane and unimaginative echo-chamber.

They are devoid and deficient of any real vision. That explains why they are so full of hate and anger towards others. They just can't handle seeing the majority of people rejecting their own flawed ideas of a ''utopian society.''

These Neo-Marxists want to delete or ban anything that remotely challenges the mainstream narrative culturally. That's one reason (of many) why their ideology and their ideas of ''progress'', are becoming so widely and universally rejected, and despised everywhere. Those who still manage to dissent are fiercely persecuted in the hope they will eventually abandon the discussion and step back in line. The objective of the Neo-Marxist is to create an echo chamber of what they view ''ideological purity'', where people come not to discuss their own opinions and concerns, or the more important pressing issues and problems in society, but to validate the ideological straight jacket which these Neo-Marxist zealots have imposed and foisted onto others against their own will.

What Hilarious HATE nonsense.

I take it as a credit if I am hated by people like you.

And look at all the likes you're getting!!! Oh, how popular it is to be a fucking bigot!!!

You're another Donald trump!

I see also you hide under another fake name.

Not the name you used on Dave icke! Who do haters also change their usernames???

I wonder?

You do know that maybe 90% of the sad racists on here may support - out in the real world 90% of real people think you are sad.

As for being a neo-Marxist?? How fucking sad is that?

I think the IDEA that the 'collective is more important than the individual ' is one of the most INSIDIOUS ideas ever created - it leads to nothing but mass slaughter - but maybe one day when you racists have the balls also to recognise that judging or separating people or nations purely on the FUCKING COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN IS ALSO ONE OF THE MOST INSIDIOUS IDEAS ever - then we might start to make progress.

Oh just shut the fuck up with your usual accusations.and character assassination tactics. Nobody likes you or even listens to a word you say anymore. You contemptible little prick.

Until you change your ways and actually start debating topics with other people, instead of lashing out at everyone you disagree with like an ill tempered fuckwit, trying to shout others down who have different views to you, Then you will ALWAYS be known as and remembered as the wanker and bully you come across as.. :)

The stink of victimhood from you guys is mind boggling.

I have no desire to debate with negative losers like you.

Because you people like most fascists hate free speech and opposing views.

You only respond with insults and attacks.

As far as I am concerned you can drown in the swamp of your negative victimhood. Who gives a fuck.

If you hate my views, Simply ignore this thread - it's as simple as that.

It's called freedom of choice. Now piss off.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 02:12 #144

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Has someone drunk too much geneuiss? (sic)

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 02:14 #145

• Frothy
  • Released
To all those who haven't ever joined/read DIF, welcome to the biggest bell end that ever did post a remark SEANX.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 02:16 #146

• Seanxx
Frothy wrote:
To all those who haven't ever joined/read DIF, welcome to the biggest bell end that ever did post a remark SEANX.

Yawn.

You're a bore , buddy move on.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 02:18 #147

• Seanxx
Voltaire wrote:
Has someone drunk too much geneuiss? (sic)

Typical racist crap . Some of us can only come here at weekend because we work all week.

We don't scrounge off the state like no doubt most of you guys do.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 02:23 #148

• Frothy
  • Released
Seanxx wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yawn.

Of course you find me boring, the truth is not a form of entertainment, unlike all of Di's books which have infested your mind with turd splatter.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 02:28 #149

• Seanxx
Frothy wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yawn.

Of course you find me boring, the truth is not a form of entertainment, unlike all of Di's books which have infested your mind with turd splatter.

As I said, what a bore.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 02:37 #150

• Frothy
  • Released
Seanxx wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yawn.

As I said, what a bore.

This circle is complete.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 02:39 by Frothy.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 06:02 #151

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Seanxx wrote:
We don't hate white people. You moron. Because we don't give a fuck what colour skin a person had: it is YOU who has to explain why you HATE BLACK PEOPLE .

isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 06:03 by MrAnderson.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 10:36 #152

• Exorcist
If I recall correctly SeanXX's original name, as chief Mossaderator on the David Icke Forum, was SeanADL

Say no more Squire !!!..... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 10:38 by Exorcist.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 10:40 #153

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ex, its not the same sean.

ADL writes fiction for yournewswire.com , and I wouldnt expect to see him here.

Though he did join the SZ chatroom once upon during WWforum... when DIF and SZ were at war.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Seanxx

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 11:25 #154

• Exorcist
I disagree. To me he has the same writing style and view points so I'll stick with my original opinion whist acknowledging I could be wrong and don't have enough info to be certain.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 12:11 #155

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
Seanxx wrote:
Norse Bear wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Norse Bear wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

your just 100% intent on calling everyone a racist or a nazi or some other term that is being heavily promoted by the very people you pretend to be against

I would suggest there was genuine sticking your head in the sand and refusing to see the destructive way in which the policies you support are manifesting themselves

and it's going to be pretty much impossible for you to get out of that without dying

Seanx & co have to be about the most dogmatic, narrow minded, and angry bunch that I have ever had the displeasure of bumping into on any chat forum. They are simply ignorant one track-minded bigoted and arrogant characters who could never come to terms with reality. The only reality that exists to them is the one their masters permit them to follow and believe in. They all eagerly suck on big brother cock while on their knees. :yup:

The simple fact is, that he and his tag team of foul mouthed Neo-Marxist bullies were hated by the vast majority of members on the David Icke forums. That would explain why the membership plummeted. By the time admin took necessary measures to try and turn the ship around, the damage was already done, and it was a case of too little too late.

Just look at the high number of ex DI forum members showing up here all speaking of having unfriendly and bad exchanges & experiences with Seanx & co. Has anybody here ever actually said anything positive about them? I don't remember anybody ever doing so. Just about everybody here seems to dislike him, or seems to be in conflict with him for one reason or another. Yet Seanx himself remains adamant that everybody else is the problem, and not himself and his associates.

The internet is supposed to be a place where the public can have open discussions about anything, free from the heavy hand of gatekeepers and censorship. The problem is that as online communities tend to chat about various important issues, the gatekeepers become ever more desperate and heavy handed to try and reassert the Politically Correct collective consensus. Which makes it very difficult for anyone to discuss ideas that challenge that existing consensus. This is essentially what Seanx & co have been trying to do. Desperately and aggressively trying to impose exactly the same censorship that Big Brother is trying to impose on us all. Unsuccessfully. Even when they're called out on it by the majority, they still carry on trying to do exactly the same. Acting just as ignorant and arrogant as all other establishment lackeys & whores, that the public now universally despise. Actually worse on many occasions.

These hive-minded zealots and bigots act like Global moderators and proceed to try and quash any form of dissent. Dissent from the prevailing Politically Correct group-think to them can be just someone innocently trying to post a good suggestion to make something better. It really doesn't matter, they are out to quash ALL dissenting opinions and ideas which fall out of the confines of their own religious doctrine. A one track-minded doctrine known as Big Brother sanctioned & approved Political correctness. These people are incapable of processing higher thought or higher ideas beyond their own mundane and unimaginative echo-chamber.

They are devoid and deficient of any real vision. That explains why they are so full of hate and anger towards others. They just can't handle seeing the majority of people rejecting their own flawed ideas of a ''utopian society.''

These Neo-Marxists want to delete or ban anything that remotely challenges the mainstream narrative culturally. That's one reason (of many) why their ideology and their ideas of ''progress'', are becoming so widely and universally rejected, and despised everywhere. Those who still manage to dissent are fiercely persecuted in the hope they will eventually abandon the discussion and step back in line. The objective of the Neo-Marxist is to create an echo chamber of what they view ''ideological purity'', where people come not to discuss their own opinions and concerns, or the more important pressing issues and problems in society, but to validate the ideological straight jacket which these Neo-Marxist zealots have imposed and foisted onto others against their own will.

And look at all the likes you're getting!!! Oh, how popular it is to be a fucking bigot!!!

Not the name you used on Dave icke! Who do haters also change their usernames???

I wonder?

You do know that maybe 90% of the sad racists on here may support - out in the real world 90% of real people think you are sad.

I think the IDEA that the 'collective is more important than the individual ' is one of the most INSIDIOUS ideas ever created - it leads to nothing but mass slaughter - but maybe one day when you racists have the balls also to recognise that judging or separating people or nations purely on the FUCKING COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN IS ALSO ONE OF THE MOST INSIDIOUS IDEAS ever - then we might start to make progress.

Oh just shut the fuck up with your usual accusations.and character assassination tactics. Nobody likes you or even listens to a word you say anymore. You contemptible little prick.

Until you change your ways and actually start debating topics with other people, instead of lashing out at everyone you disagree with like an ill tempered fuckwit, trying to shout others down who have different views to you, Then you will ALWAYS be known as and remembered as the wanker and bully you come across as.. :)

As far as I am concerned you can drown in the swamp of your negative victimhood. Who gives a fuck.

It seems this idea of yours about a 'reunion of banned members' has backfired on you spectacularly, huh. :larf:

That's because no cunt liked you on the David Icke forum either, because most people eventually came to realise that you and your other shit bag leftards who suck on big brother dick were one of the main reasons why so many good people got stitched up and banned.

Now just fuck off and go lick the shoes of your boss, George Soros.

You haven't even got the decency and character about you to apologise to all those people you helped get banned from icke's. Wanker

Now the message has finally sunken in that no cunt likes you, basically because everyone knows you're nothing but an ill tempered little gobshite and a bully, you'll hopefully just fuck off and whither away as nothing but a bad memory, like the limp little dick you really are.

P.S, Even though you claim to be Irish, I bet even the IRA couldn't stand you either. They probably all thought to themselves. 'who's this wanker'?

Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 12:26 by Norse Bear.
User(s) who Liked this post: miacat, Coldrum

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 13:02 #156

I'd like to answer to some of the points made by certain posters in this thread because i feel they are unfair...

The NWO is piggy-backing on racial disgruntlement

I think we are currently seeing a giant psyop reaching its apogee with 'conservatives' being pitted against 'liberals' and visa versa

I believe this is all a divide and rule strategy on the part of the NWO cabal. I believe that they control both the 'left' and 'right' wings of government and that when they get a right wing party into government they pursue an aggressive foreign policy abroad that crushes any global resistance to the NWO and when they get a 'left' party in power they pursue aggressive social engineering as a domestic policy to prepare the western public for the NWO

For example the job of the republicans is to push wars that benefit zionist expansionism abroad and the job of the democrats is to destroy the US as a nation state from within

The NWO cabal are a globalist clique who want to replace all countries with a world government which they would control. Where i feel many people on 'the left' are misled is that I do not believe the cabal are seeking to build a utopia where the workers will own and control the means of production. I believe the NWO cabal is creating a technocratic gulag state where the workers will be hopeless slaves of the oligarchic elites

This is why i support brexit and why i'm opposed to the EU because the EU is simply a stepping stone on their planned route to world government. The EU is run by the 'commission' which is made up of unelected politicians who sit with corporate chiefs and dictate to them what to put in policy. In the OLD left we used to call this FASCISM. The NEW left on the other hand seems to have no problem with being part of a fascist EU superstate nor does it seem to have any issue with mega-corporations shutting down free speech.

To the OLD left the corporations, owned and controlled as they were and are by the oligarchic elites were the bad guys to be opposed by trade unions that sought to marshal the collective bargaining power of the workers against the ruthless profit motive of the psychopathic corporations

But the new left is:
-pro-corporate
-pro-war
-anti-free speech
-pro MASS immigration

So why is that? It seems to me from having listened to the views of many people online and having discussed these matters with them that a lot of people are motivated in their views not through class consciousness but through RACE-consciousness

This means that because the fascist corporate oligarchs are pushing MASS immigration as a way to break down national cohesion and identity within nation states so that they can be destroyed and their populations enslaved under a world government, many people who have a race consciousness and who are motivated purely by a desire to stick it to white people are then supporting this NWO corporate-fascist agenda

These so called 'leftists' are not looking at the bigger picture of where the capitalist oligarchs intend to take us all with this mass social engineering but are instead driven purely by a desire for an OPEN BORDERS policy because they wish to pursue their own racial agenda of making their identity group into the majority demographic

Some of these people dislike white people having a demographic majority in some countries and they wish their own identity group, be it brown, black, yellow (or religious) to become the demographic majority instead. They are in effect themselves RACIAL SUPREMACISTS who lambast white majorities for being 'white supremacists' for simply resisting their own supremacist actions that seek to make white people a demographic minority in every single country on the planet

This is of course deeply hypocritical and there is a sad lack of integrity it seems on the left these days that no one seems willing to address this issue; perhaps we need to ask: does MASS immigration into demographically majority white countries decrease racism as some progressives may claim or does it in fact just increase anti-white racism?

The absurdity of people seperating into 'conservative' and 'liberal' tribes conceals this real racial motivation behind many peoples political views who are seeking to mask their true intentions behind leftwing moral high ground. As a result the 'left' has become colonised by anti-white racists of all kinds and far from the left being a vehicle for worker emancipation it has instead become a vehicle for anti-white racism

As we hear marxist professors call for ending 'whiteness' we have to wonder how white children will be treated in the playgrounds of the west as they become the minority while the very colour of their skin becomes derided by society and marginalised as some sort of defect?

'liberal' means open to change and 'conservative' means managing change. It should be apparent to anyone able to think clearly that as not all change is good that we all are 'liberal' at times and 'conservative' at other times. If i told you to put your head in an oven you would say 'no' and be conservative whereas if i said 'will you sell me your oven for £10,000?' you would become liberal....
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 13:13 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: desperate bicycles

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 19:24 #157

• Seanxx
Exorcist wrote:
If I recall correctly SeanXX's original name, as chief Mossaderator on the David Icke Forum, was SeanADL

Say no more Squire !!!..... :chuckle:

I know it is confusing two people called Sean!!! My God, they have the same Christian name - they must be the same person.'!!! Dear God, mr exorcist, are you let out on your own??

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 19:27 #158

• Seanxx
Exorcist wrote:
I disagree. To me he has the same writing style and view points so I'll stick with my original opinion whist acknowledging I could be wrong and don't have enough info to be certain.

Really , mate! It was only a year ago that most of your mates on here were saying that I was Dave icke --- because, wait for it, I have the same writing style!! Get a life.

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 19:28 #159

• Seanxx
Truthspoon wrote:
Sean Eggs is an Irish bloke. He's got nothing to do with Sean ADL.

Back in the early days of the new-forum I went camping with ADL and the other DIF moderators.

That's not a gay euphemism by the way.

He told me he worked for Channel 4 on the Big Brother show and doing the David Icke forum was his penance for it.

Well, mr pirate.... probably the only time you have ever got something right!!

The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody! 18 Aug 2018 19:35 #160

• Seanxx
Norse Bear wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Norse Bear wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Norse Bear wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

I wonder?

It seems this idea of yours about a 'reunion of banned members' has backfired on you spectacularly, huh. :larf:

That's because no cunt liked you on the David Icke forum either, because most people eventually came to realise that you and your other shit bag leftards who suck on big brother dick were one of the main reasons why so many good people got stitched up and banned.

Now just fuck off and go lick the shoes of your boss, George Soros.

You haven't even got the decency and character about you to apologise to all those people you helped get banned from icke's. Wanker

Now the message has finally sunken in that no cunt likes you, basically because everyone knows you're nothing but an ill tempered little gobshite and a bully, you'll hopefully just fuck off and whither away as nothing but a bad memory, like the limp little dick you really are.

P.S, Even though you claim to be Irish, I bet even the IRA couldn't stand you either. They probably all thought to themselves. 'who's this wanker'?

You seem an incredible immature person.

Bty, buddy, if I needed to be liked, why, in Gods name would I come here??

The rest of your post is the usual pathetic rant soaked with chronic levels of self-pity and reeking of victimhood.